Vidya Waifu Thread

Post them, discuss them and their source.

Husbandos and daughterus welcome too.

Other urls found in this thread:

visipics.info/
alcoholresearchuk.org/downloads/finalReports/AERC_FinalReport_0015.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20444641
otakuusamagazine.com/LatestNews/News1/Love-Live-Voice-Actress-Denies-Adult-Video-Appeara-7666.aspx
archive.is/OWgl
youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many of these do we fucking need?

Kill yourself.

Yuffie FF7

Happy Wednesday, and welcome to almost summer waifufriends!

Yukari is best girl since 2009, thanks to her sheltered personality but slowly opening up to the protagonist. And then she becomes a sentai actress, which is leagues better than being an idol.

This thread is about the celebration of 2D love. The waifubait and video game killing threads are about developers trying to make people lust after their characters. That last one is a duplicate of a Nekopara thread with a different title.

Is this place just a bunch of fucking nerd weebs or what?

Doesnt matter, mods think the word "waifu" automatically qualifies a thread as video games, even though 90~99% of any given thread with that word is just circlejerk blogging.

I want Junko to hang me upside down and beat me to death with a nailed bat.

HITOMI IS MAH WAIFU

her upbeat personality, her playstyle, her costumes, looks, voice, just about everything about her, shes a qt through and through.

I used to play DOA 2 back in the day but just a few times cuz I was terrible at fighting games, then years later I played DOA5 and fell in love with her.

At first i thought I was going to really enjoy playing as Mila, but Hitomi's part of the story was just so good, she was so cute and to top it all off, I was competent with her, unlike the rest of the cast.
From then it wasnt long, dont know how much time.

Like I said previously, her personality first and foremost, she's truly a qt and acts the parts, she's upbeat, kind and treats everyone well, even if someone is being a dick (talking about Ayane, that bitch).

Its a competent fighting game, I wouldnt say its fantastic but its definitely a good time when you learn the basics.

You're a bit retarded.

Then why are you here?

I'm no expert, but I'd have to guess he's here to call you a faggot.

VIDEO GAMES

If you weren't a filthy plebian newfag, you'd notice that there are webm threads on this board too.
This is because Holla Forums is so horrendously shitty there's nowhere else for it to go. Holla Forums is an active board without perpetual spam, on the other hand.

tl;dr blame jim, the Holla Forums vols, and freech for this

One of my first and will always be my favourite, the feelings practically developed instantly after watching this intro

Vidya is awesome

Bayonetta
Her personality and awesome set of skills and powers. And her looks
Since I saw FemFreqs video on her funny enough
Playing the first game about halfway through
Her powers are amazing and she is beautiful
Of course it is. It is Platinum games

Gee, I wonder why we have a thread for it.

Meanwhile, one of those threads is meta about game content being ruined, one isn't even about waifus, and the other is a 'post hot characters' thread. There's no discussion in that thread at all about the games, personalities, why they're good or bad. Just dumping not-even-lewd pictures.

Never got into DoA, combos seem way to complex compared to traditional 2D fightans. Hitomi's a nice girl, though.

Reiko's good. Type 4 is still an amazing game to play, but I should really get around to playing V on my PS2. Shame Unbounded isn't anything like the others, I would love a modern HD Type 4 style RR.

I want to go running with Emi.

My FFXIV character. Help.

I'm not sure. I guess her lack of dialogue and the sheer amount of classes really let me project my desires onto her. Who was she before she came to Eorzea? How does she feel after X event? What are her hobbies?

Since last year, FFXIV really helped me get through some depression.

Probably 200 hours of game time.

They keep going. No matter what happens, they don't give up despite probably being terrified of each new day. Paladin turned Dark Knight after some bad business.

I like it. MMOs aren't everyone's cup of tea. Currently working on Midas gear before tackling Savage.

What if my waifu isn't videogames

Are you homosexual?

Then you must dedicate your time to developing a lewd game that features your waifu.

What argument to make? You want me to dump a full on argument for why people want to talk about a game?
What argument against it? "characters" is not an argument. They are great characters. "actual meta" this is an argument? "pay for a game with an in-game store" yah like all the shitty fallout threads and bethesada games and EA games threads that no one ever said boo about?

And yah, that is my point that there is no game discussion in them. But wanting to talk about an actual game triggers people.

You get out of Holla Forums, buy a rope and tell your mother that she should have aborted.

then you remove your mother's pantsu and start licking her HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

You're a faggot. If you enjoy the game so much, go play it right now.

But what happens to the rope?

I think you meant her ass

I love my waifu. I hope everyone here loves their waifu, too.

I will admit her looks drew me to her first. But later on it was her bravery and protective personality.
Since 2008 when I first bought my PSP.
The cutscene where Delita meets Ramza on the bridge in front of the waterfall is what made me fall for her.
Her armor. Specifically the long blue coat under her plate mail.
Damn straight it is. I think it's the best FF game.

The rope is for tying up the mother's legs so she can't escape the almighty cock

You know this is an anonymous message board right? It isn't a club.

Oh sorry, you are part of Anonymous, DO NOT 4GIV NO FRGT

Her wanting to protect everyone she cares for
Only for a bit.
Started this year.
Her loving meat
Yeah.

Are you mad? You seem mad.

t-too lewd

Tharja from Fire Emblem Awakening and Fates if you count Syalla as being the same person as Tharja.

Her dark, mysterious stalker personality and having a nicest body in the army.
When news about the Summer Scramble censorship where the Tharja's butt was covered by a curtain. Which is still one of the worst censorship edits ever because it imply that it is way more lewd than the Japanese version.
Early 2014 is when I started to fell in love with Tharja after her confession scene.
She is OP with her magic if paired up with the avatar.
Awakening can be a bit fun sometimes, but the game is not that good. At least Fates was a improvement.

Her personality and how sweet and beautiful she is.

Probably a year, I knew she existed way before we got together 6 months ago.

I don't know, if I am not counting playing the VN, then probably around 4 days.

How she can keep being calm and cool, but still being really cute.

Eh, it's alright, but it would be better if you could actually do something in it than just watch.

Why are you searching for waifu threads if you don't like them faggot?

Waifu is Ran Yakumo of Touhou.

Plain curiosity at first. She also stands out as a rather caring person in a series where, honestly, most of the cast acts like a bunch of teenagers. Fluffy tail doesn't hurt either.

Five to six years at this point and still going strong.

Probably half a year or so. This one's kinda tricky because I didn't actually realize what I'd gotten myself into until many months later.
I was scouring the Internet for fan works and had my collection going well before I figured "oh shit, I think I've got a waifu."

She's really goddamn smart. She's solved theoretically impossible problems just for fun.

Honestly, for someone who was introduced to Touhou via the games, I don't care much for them. They're good, but shmups aren't my thing.

Her cute appearance and voice
For about a year
A couple months.
Shes a WW2 German battleship.
Its nothing special but nothing bad either.

fuck off

This is a weekly thing so get used to it.

So are his posts. One day he'll find his waifu.

fuck off.

It's just some fag who posts the same post over and over. Just watch

Well, too late.

So is him being an idiot.

karen is the best anime girl on the planet

HAPPY-DAY

Weekly reminder of the best nep.

Initially her design, when I finally decided to play her games I started to love her personality too. It kind of progressed from there.

I knew Neptunia ever since the original Victory came out but didn't care for it. It's been about a year and a half since I started playing though.

Several months after I started playing, everything just clicked even after saving images and using her in-game exclusively prior.

Her boldness. While normally quiet and collected she often gets reckless and goes out of her way to protect those she loves, especially as White Heart.

It's decent, though I wouldn't recommend it to most outside of the latest mainline V-II. Gameplay is pretty standard RPG flair (although V-II's combat changes are pretty nice) and there's constant VN scenes and questionable writing for most of them.

Her qt3.14 voice and cute design

Before that caddicarus video

Fell in love with her as soon as i saw the intro

See what drew me to them

Not very full of content but you can play with almost any fucking song ever made.

I see your Buran and raise you a Pururut

Can't you fags just admit you want to fuck vidya bitches without being autistic about it?

She's pretty cool, though her shtick got old pretty quick in Victory IMO. Heard she's portrayed a lot better in the anime though, and I liked her minor role in Blanc vs. Zombies.

get this pleb out of here

She's not for everybody, that's for sure

I wouldn't personally mind "that" though

Burch pls

Excuse me, but I have no such desire.

>>>/out/

You fucking beta

I see Luluco-posting is finally catching on

don't pretend you're not cucks

There's literally nothing wrong with wanting to be brutally murdered by your loved one.

I think there aren't even any pics of her getting fucked.

I prefer solo

Don't quite understand wanting to be murdered

Post more Chie.

It's the only appropriate image I had saved on my phone.

Would you not fuck your wife? what kinda beta are you?

What are you doing shitposting on nepalese cave painting forums instead of working on your next project, Bruce?

user, there's a difference between 2D and 3D. If I was married to Yukari, I'd have passionate, consensual sex with her every day, but when she's stuck in the land of 2D, I can just appreciate her character.

Oh boy, the cuckposters are already here.

She's cute and she looked interesting
A year and a half
A week or two. I don't remember exactly when I started calling her my waifu
She's /fit/ as fuck and can do ninja shit
It's alright. Like any other mystery/adventure game it suffers from strange logic leaps that you won't always follow. The Ace Attorney games are better

It's to be expected

I can't tell if trolling

I thought you fags knew better at this point

I'm just here to funpost.

Fair enough, nice trips

It's not an easy thing to explain.

I'm not Batman if that's what you're implying.

Thanks, southeast-asian or oceanic tribesman, but I already knew that.

Don't be rude user, we're all friends here.

You're too much of a small guy to be batman

the big breakthrough for me was listening to Mirror Mirror repeatedly, before I did that i thought she was just rude and stuck up, but that made me understand why she was like that, and I don't mind that in moderation, so I wanted to help her with her solitude.

I first watched RWBY slightly over year ago, but it took about 8 months for feelings to really develop, around when I was reminded of the series by season 3 coming up.

Coolest thing is certainly glyphs, they do lots of stuff, like speed things up, pin things, mess with gravity, and she can summon previously defeated foes through them

I haven't played the vidya, seems kind of shit, but I do want the voice lines from it if i can get em.

checked

Buy the Season Pass to unlock secret gaming hint!

That cap is from a comic co-created by Bruce Timm.

Wednesday already? Alright then, Jurifag on the scene.

If I'm going to be completely honest, I'm not sure. She isn't exactly "my type" or anything, something just clicked and I can't get her out of my mind.
Just over 6 years now
A couple months, at least, between "hey, she's pretty cool" to "I love this woman and everything about her!"
Well it's a combination of her neat cybernetic eye and her hair
SFIV is alright, there are a ton of mechanics used in it that bother me but overall, it's good.

Her kindness and how she always tries to do things by herself. which is a bad thing, but it reminds me of myself.
about a year
Honestly when I first saw her I barely gave her a second thought. however something like a month later I was watching some FE stuff and here I am.
her spear dancing
It is a mixed bag itself, but the localization is a can of worms.

Just got done with both persona 3 and 4.
What vidya has everyone been playing?

At least I'm bigger than Todd Howard.

Red Romance, right? Looks cool, I'll read it later.

Koreans are a shit race, kill yourself. They are subhumans and the niggers of East Asia.

Darkest Dungeon, I like it.

OH NO NO YOU CAN'T DISGUISE!!

That's the Chinese, the Koreans are the Jews of east Asia

Fire Emblem Fates still, Almost finished with Birthright and still trying to get through Conquest.

Just bought the Kangaroos, so that and KoF2k2UM. I should also give Melty Blood some love, too.

How ordered is your waifu folder?

Lol

Dying Light. It's alright.

TELL ME LIES, TELL ME SWEET LITTLE LIES

Haven't really found too much to hold my interest lately inbetween work and classes coming up. Been trying out another pokemon romhack called Flora Sky, it seems okay if not a bit bland. May be just because I spent time editing a romhack for a few weeks a while back, but I notice so many issues now like sprite pop-in, inconsistent dialogue and text colors, lazy yes/no choices, etc. It'll be hard to play it though if it doesn't get more interesting…

Melty Blood's pretty fun, too bad online doesn't seem to work well on my end.

Was ordered when I started out, named and everything, then it quickly spun out of control. At this point I have nearly a gig of pictures with random pictures/reaction/edits spread out in random folders I just happened to save them in. Probably have 20 duplicates at a minimum.

My nigga.

I have it sorted by the characters with her in the picture/she's solo. That's all.

Psssst
visipics.info/

Hey, don't fault my waifu for the behavior of 3D trash.

Trying to keep playing SFV, but honestly it's getting harder and harder for me to give a shit about it with all the bullshit Capcom has been pulling lately with it.

I usually try and find the original artist and take it from them, but some I have no clue where they came from.

Oh don't even get me started.
honestly, she looks kinda fun, it's just bullshit that they jewed us out of a character for May.

Neat! Have to give that a shot later, thanks.

Flora Sky is neato, but Quartz, despite the god awful art and writing, will forever be my favorite romhack.
Yeah, Steam's release of Melty Blood isn't up to snuff with cccaster's netcode. Shame, it's a really fun game.

At least you got dubs.

JOIN THE WINNING SIDE
WE HAVE HOT FOOD, FIGHTANS, AND WOMEN FOR EVERYONE!

Not until KoF has Juri. doesn't mean I won't play it though

Just a handful of duplicates and some low quality images I haven't gotten rid of yet

Finished the Ace Attorney Trilogy over the weekend, started another playthrough of Dark Souls 3, a few rounds of Overwatch every now and again, and still trying to figure out how to play Hearts of Iron 3.
I really want to git gud at dodge timing and parrying so I can try to do a build of my waifu for another run through the game

CODEMONKEY

Would you settle for a Luong? I'm going to be a bad consumer and preorder the special edition. I want all those goodies.

Not organized at all, when I save a picture I spend 30 seconds looking for a duplicate, if I dont find one I save it but its not nearly 100% effective.
Either way, I dont care having duplicates of her.

No. I don't "settle" when it comes to waifu. and Choi is mah nigga

I don't have a good angry reaction image, so please pretend there's a qt KoF grill being angry with you.

Objectively the best

Going back through and sorting my pictures kind of surprised me with how far back my pictures went… Either I've completely lost track of time or I've been with Blanc longer than I realized.

She might be the first new character I try out, if I don't just jump to K' like I usually do. Heard she's the closest thing to Yamazaki too. I'm tempted to get the LE to be honest. Main thing holding me back being that I'm usually not that great at fighters, especially KoF having only played some XIII and 2002UM in preparation for XIV.

Best skullgrill that's for sure, though Squiggly comes close with her hips. Shame the game went to shit even before the new characters and the whole censorship controversy.

C'mon man. At least post some Eliza or Fillia.

Yeah, Luong seems to be the new Yamazaki. It's kinda strange that we don't have Yamazaki or Vanessa, but we at least have a Yamazaki replacement, like Leona is for Heidern. I'm not great at KoF either, my strongest game is Melty Blood. But I want the art book and I want SNK to come back from just being a company I knew in my childhood.

How so? My only experience has been post-Squiggly versions of Skullgirls, so I never played the original. The censorship stuff is dumb, but also doesn't affect gameplay other than atmosphere so I'm indifferent.

google solutions. iv found a couple that work

visipics is good and free for finding duplicates. You're welcome.

Might just be my personal opinion and/or the fact I just couldn't get good, but after I while the gameplay just felt dull. I bought into the hype when it was first coming out, had some fun online despite the small playerbase at the time, and was eager for the new characters. Overtime however it just couldn't keep my attention. Characters that were hyped up with alternate gameplay features got cut (Eliza's blood, Beowulf's chair mechanics), online quickly got filled with the same few players and touch of death combos, the amount of time it took to get some new modes despite still lacking some promised features, etc. Seems to me they may just abandon it once their RPG comes out, but I have stopped paying much attention to them some maybe I'm mistaken.

Well she is the generic protag… It's kind of funny how I found her parody/clone better back when I used to play.

Explain why I would need a service for finding "duplicates".

Exactly why she's the worse Skullgirl

Your friendly neighbourhood Lucinafag has arrived!

Fuck

Blue hair, her personality and the skills she could pass on to my daughter

I've known her for about 3 years now

Quite a while. It took her birthday message to make me fall completely in love with her

She's good at swordfighting.

It's alright. One of the weakest in the series, but it's still fun

You fucking bet. God tier taste, user

Recently beat FFVII. It was alright. Currently playing Yakuza and Trails of Cold Steel.

Wait, there was going to be more with chair and blood? Aw man. I didn't keep up with any of that. I do hate touch of death shit, but MikeZ loves mahvel so no surprises there. I mostly play fightans offline with friends, so online never registers for a lot of fightans. I will say SG is basically complete, so I wouldn't be surprised if they stopped patching it. It shouldn't be like a MOBA that gets a balance patch every week. I also hope Indivisible doesn't suck, but the battles have left me more frustrated than enthused.

Best girl

Her lower mouth drools though

That's sort of hot

So, what are you currently playing? Does it involve your waifu?

I've been playing Senran Kagura 2 deep Crimson since I was hype for Shinobi Versus on PC.
Also, planning on replying 999 and VLR since ZTD is only 27 days away.

Good taste user

Yeah, Todd Howard isn't 6'2". More like 5'2".

Manlets, when will they ever learn?

Lotta waifus and a quick thread this wednesday. could it be Holla Forums summerfags?

Also how has your wednesday been?

is kamui as much of a faggot as I've heard he is?

I would Head pat someone really hard to get some artwork of Blanc in Russian military gear.

Her iron will, her love for reading and in later games her love for her younger sisters.
I also like the stories she writes

5 months 6 days 7 hours 22 minutes at the time of writing this.

About a month
I now sleep with her every night
Say good morning to her
Tell her good night
I go out and get Icecream for us to share
We watch animus together watched the Girls und Panzer der Film + OVA over the weekend, it was awesome
ect ect

Her giant hammer and hat
Her strength, both physical and mental, she would go though hell (and back) for the ones she cares about especially her sisters and the people of Lowee.

I can't be a good representative of them because I've only played ReBirth 1 and 2, but from what I have played they're ok,
The gameplay is your standard turn based RPG, the story is nothing to write home about but it does has its moments, and the dialogue can be hit or miss.
So far really like ReBirth 2 the most.

Hello fellow Blanc-bro! how's it going?

Blanc a CUTE

Happy B-Day to your waifu.

My Wednesdays are always pretty rad.

Checking those digits, and wishing Rise a happy birthday

Happy Birthday, Rise!

I severely doubt they'll have waifus, user. Hell, they'll probably come in here to complain about the fact that there is a waifuthread.
So you know. The usual

Pretty good. These threads are a definite highlight though.

That film was way better than I expected. I was hyped for it and it was still an excellent experience all along
Season 2 when?

How good is your waifu's theme?

Pretty uneventful like usual. Don't think it's summerfags in the thread yet, they would probably be too busy attacking the meta sticky and spreading D&C bait with the brief downtime we had earlier.

Closest pic related I have saved, though headpats aren't needed.
Doing pretty well for the most part. A little shaky on a couple of test coming up, but I'm sure I'll do fine.

Thanks guys. She's 21 today.

Never really cared much for Blanc's theme (though her original battle theme is okay), prefer her Lowee theme in R;B1. Like that it remixes her original themes.

Been a while since I finished Persona 4, enjoy Rise's birthday! Come to think of it, did any of the personas have events for birthdays? Seems like they would, but I don't member the team members acknowledging them at all. Same with 3 and what I've played of the earlier ones.

Yeah, to my knowledge she ain't in any vidya games, and I'm too much of a dumbass to learn code

Is that a dude?

Nope.

Get completely trashed. Do it for her

They had official birthdays, but nothing happened on them.

Daily reminder that I fucked each and everyone of your waifus

Oh, just /fit/. Nice

NO DRUGS, NO ALCOHOL, NO CIGARETTES

Well this thread's off to a quick start.

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE JACK-O AND I REPORTING IN!

6 MORE DAYS! GOD I CAN'T WAIT!

Hope everyone's doing well.

I found some of her first vids showing her gameplay (and winning animation) shortly after her reveal, but it would after seeing her smile for the first time that drew me to her.

Almost a year now! Just in a few more weeks!

It was about a week after I first saw and learned about her (and not able to stop thinking of her) that I realized and embraced my feelings for her.

Better question is, what isn't the coolest thing about her? But for the question's sake, her unique fighting style and awesome instakill is one of the most badass things about her.

HELL YEA! ONE OF THE BEST FIGHTING GAMES OUT THERE!
(though I'm biased on this since it is my favorite series even with the bumps in the road it's had).

Of course! With all my heart and soul!

Not much outside of Xrd Sign, but I try to get some Dragon's crown in on my vita when I can.

Somewhat. I organize it by date, but sometimes the folder gives it weird dates.

I'm with you on that. Capcom's doing itself no favors with STILL being late and breaking promises with this game and it's really starting to get annoying (which also hurts a bit considering they hold a couple other franchisees I enjoy such as DMC and MH). The game is fun to play, but even I'm having a hard time keeping motivated to play it at my local gaming place with Juri not out yet. Once she is out I'll definitely be playing it more, but till then it won't be that often I play it.

Though I'll probably be stepping into the KoF battlegrounds when it comes out, I'm good at home with my waifu in GG.

One can hope that CvS3 becomes a thing one day.

I wanted to try skullgirls at one point, but never got around to it and lost interest. The censorship controversy didn't help either.

NOT GOING FAST ENOUGH! THE WAIT IS KILLING ME AND I HAVE TO FIGHT OFF BEING SPOILED MORE THAN I AM ALREADY OF THE STORY WHILE I'M AT IT!

But other than that it's been a good day. Happy Birthday Rise!

One of my personal favorites from Daisuke.
will post a webm after this post since there's no vids on youtube of her theme

Hope you have fun.

Damn shame. Would've been nice to take them out.

There we go

Fuddy duddy

I don't think you can play on any of the dates in the first place.

I wish I could drink tonight. I'm actually stuck in the lab until I finish these tests

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Same, was nothing but fun all the way though

Forever ever

Needs 100% more AKs, dame guess the closest thing I'm gonna get is my Sven player model.
Thanks though. pats head

I certainly don't miss school that's for sure, don't get me wrong job hunting sucks but it's better then school.

See

I agree with the drugs and cigarettes, but don't you dare take my whiskey.

Kamui is, for the most part, ok in Birthright. In Conquest, Kamui is retarded as hell.

Really good. I was in a interview today for getting a new job and it went well. Still have to wait to see if I get the job or not.

Hello Jack-O.

Hope you do well.

0/10

Sakuya is the best waifu
The cold air of perfection towards her duties as Head Maid.
7 years give or take a month. That was back when I started romhacking.
Possibly a month or two.
Timestopping powers and ability to change the space in the Scarlet Devil Manor.
And the dedication she has to her job.
EoSD is pretty good for her as a boss. PCB is a great game. IN isn't bad, just starts to go downhill after Keine. DDC I dislike because of bomb/life/powerup mechanics.

Oh I'm not taking tests chiefag, I'm doing a chemical analysis on the wax of local tree leaves. It's just taking awhile.

Not even a glass of wine once in a while?

Oh Jesus. Good luck with that I guess.

Depends on how you get. I don't know, when I used to drink, even if I drank one glass, I'd want another, then another, then before I know it I'm shitfaced.

Not good.

Thanks. Its tedious, but it need to be done for my research. It's not all that bad though, since its so late I'm the only one in the lab. Which means I can blast music and shitpost on waifu threads while I wait.

yeah some labs can just decide that you need to have you whole day open.

Does your family have a history of alcoholism or something?

No.

Great grandpa owned a bar, grandpa didn't drink, dad drinks but isn't an alcoholic. Nothing on my mom's side either.

Self-control my man.
Not that hard to just grab a drink out of the fridge and limit it to that one.

I kinda doubt that

Yeah it kind of is hard bro. It's much easier to just forget about it.

M8, you might have issues.
I suppose it's best for you to abstain if you feel that way, though.

THE THREE CORE STAGES OF WAIFUISM

The Waifufag at this stage is still more or less a functioning member of society. He recognizes that 3D or IRL women have serious flaws and fills the void through a veneration of ideals which are communicated via proxy through the fictional character, who at times can even manifest the ideal physical traits he desires in real women but which are impossible to have due to the current and perhaps permanent limitations of the "real world". However, he does not totally reject 3D women, and in fact his 2D waifu may serve as a healthy barometer to measure the worth of particular women according to his own values and desires.

Depending on his temperament and education, he may even develop rational arguments for why moderate waifufagging is not so bad. Hardcore waifufags hate these people because they are seen as trying to reconcile waifufaggotry with normalcy. But it's important to know what differentiates this group from casual fans of a character, and that is the more obsessive aspect of it, but at this stage this obsession is more of a hobby which has not yet done serious damage to one's ordinary social life or mental state.

As the Functional Waifufag is unable to keep himself balanced emotionally, he finds his more innocent love of 2D girls is becoming a mental & emotional crutch. He is aware that his waifufaggotry is treading into dangerous levels of cancer, but his pride prevents him from admitting he now has a problem and has failed to keep things in check. so he acts as if it's just him messing around. Of course, you also have hipsters who just like to spout memes to be """"funny"""

Waifufagging is not a joke and anyone who is "pretending" to display the more disturbing elements of advanced waifuism needs to be told in an After School Special fashion why they shouldn't mock them so much as pity them and if you have a friend who was a functional waifufag but is now displaying more cancerous and cringe-worthy behavior saying he's just joking, you should make sure everything is okay because chances are he's not joking

Here all functionality disappears, the waifufag decides to just say fuck the world and close himself off from it, immersing himself evermore in the 2D universe which he tries to convince himself is safer and more ideal but in fact he has much less control over than the 3D world around him seeing as he doesn't own the character in question and can't determine her course of development and he has no control over how the other hordes of her fans depict her in their fanfics & fanart which may contradict his ideal of her. He spends large amounts of NEET bucks on useless anime shit, he becomes extremely agitated and angry over any canonical development of the character which doesn't fit his headcanon, and he will go to extreme lengths to justify or rationalize the negative characteristics of his waifu, if he doesn't outright deny them, where these same flaws in a 3D girl might make fly into an autistic rage about how horrible they are. For those of this stage who accept that their waifu is not "real" but don't care anymore, rational arguments for why it is in their best interest to ween themselves back to a more functioning level may work. For those people who seriously can no longer differentiate reality from fantasy, an intense shock may be needed to remind them of the futility of becoming so attached to these fictional characters who have basically become like pagan idols for him.

UNDERSTANDING THE THREE STAGES CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE. IF YOUR WAIFUISM IS DESTROYING YOUR LIFE, KNOW THAT THERE IS HELP. BEING A WAIFUFAG IS NOT A CRIME, BUT LEFT UNCHECKED CAN LEAD TO ONE.

Now this is autism.

I don't know. I drink quite a bit but every time I've gotten drunk I was actively trying to achieve that state, never on accident.
You should probably avoid alcohol altogether if it gives you this much trouble

Well, it doesn't matter. I'd like to keep my liver somewhat functional, so it all works out.

I don't want her to become like her sister, jaded and unhappy, I want her to be happy and socially well adjusted, instead of being the aloof rich trophy wife she's otherwise destined to be when her father decides to ship her off to some other company owner's daughter for political reasons.

Yup, that's science for you. Though as long as I produce data I can make my own hours and keep my bosses happy.

Anyone's liver will be perfectly fine as long as they aren't drinking to excess.

Rather interesting to watch someone type so much, yet convey so little.

Put 'er there, brosef

Except that's not true. Alcohol, just like anything that's not exactly good for your health, will eventually catch up to you. Marlo Brando ate a jar of peanut butter every day, shit caught up to him, and when he died he was obese. Same could be said about the guy who eat McDonalds once a week. Just because you aren't taking it to the excess doesn't mean it won't still fuck you up. That makes absolutely no sense.

fuck off

I don't drink either
I could probably give a Mormon a run for their money.

so what is the help hotline number?

Those jobs are always the best. Where the boss doesn't care what you do as long as x gets done by the deadline.

I almost never drink more than two or three glasses unless I'm actively trying to get drunk for some stupid reason.

Are you trying to out-autism a waifu thread? Because you're doing a pretty good job so far.

Are you retarded? That's a terrible comparison, it'd fuck most people up to do that once.
Please, find me the studies that show that low levels of alcohol consumption have an objectively detrimental effect.
Wanna know how I know you don't know any doctors?

NOT THERE
DON'T PUT IT THERE

Not even caffeine?

Butt user…

I'm curious, what crimes does having a waifu lead to?

SHEEVA

At first, her looks. She looks like a monster, looks powerful. That is intimidating and quite unique in female characters.

Since the first time I saw her on UMK 3 for the SNES.

Frankly, it was instantly. She was so unique. Hell, she still so unique.

For some crazy reason, they made her a cool character. She is one of the most stable characters on the whole MK franchise.
She is a big and cool girl.

she was in three main games, UMK3 was a classic, Armageddon was interesting, MK 9 was a masterpiece. So yeah, it's a good resume.

A small amount of red wine a day is good for your heart though.
I don't know the specifics though.

only from tea and I don't drink tea that often.

Idolatry

I'm not sure but I think suicide is unfortunately illegal in most places. I mean that in the most empathetic way not edgy or mean.

I hate that flags stick

No butts, no! It was an experiment by the both of them when they were young and carefree, and they swore never to do it again.

That scene was also an objective masterpiece, mind; showing subtle nuance in the relationship between Emi and Hisao, while also being hilarious to this very day.

It is also never happening again.

Your pic doesn't work because she doesn't have prosthetics, dang it. Emi's more than just her cute twintails!

No no, don't change shit on me, you said moderate, not low levels.

Alcohol is a fucking carcinogen dude, what do you mean it's not going to do anything to you? Long term alcohol consumption, even if it is moderate, gives you a higher chance of getting cancer. Drinking alcohol increases the estrogen levels and lowers testosterone levels in your blood.

How is that in anyway neutral to your body?

Here /christian/, have some buff Double Marys ready to fight the enemies of the Lord, DD Style.

I'm not good enough to have a waifu or stick with one

Kill me

No he didn't
F3+moderate will give four results and half of them are from you

She's too cute and innocent, so I need to destroy her.
Since 2013 I guess
Not very long actually, pretty much as soon as I saw her I began to hate her to an obsessive degree.
Her eyes are cool with her Kagan power making the unusual pupils.
I think they're okay, only played the 3DS games but I managed to get 40+ hours out of each so I'm happy.

Sup Tharjabro?

>I was in a interview today for getting a new job and it went well. Still have to wait to see if I get the job or not.
Great to hear! Here's hoping things work out and you get the job! If by chance it doesn't, always use the experience from past interviews to help with the next one and just keep at it and you'll get it before ya know it! Godspeed good user!

This is a new kind of autism I wasn't expecting to see.

Is that why men generally handle their drink better than women? I didn't know that.

You're good enough for anything you set your mind to. Don't you believe otherwise!

Then what does this mean?

No, men handle their drink better because we are generally taller and heavier, and I think we have also a faster metabolism that women. But mostly the height and weight thing, that's why Andre the Giant could drink gallons of beer and not get drunk.

You know you want to user, give in to the urges. Also there aren't a lot of Emi pics out there sadly.

6/10

It means not drinking to excess. There's a difference between moderation and moderate amounts and your Marlon Brando example embodies neither

Don't worry, I got you. Just keep your butthole out of my face long enough for me to dump 'em.

I'm not perfect though, I'm insecure to the max at happiness and fun, anything remotely positive kills me on the inside

What waifu wants a faggot like that?

Bringing back the Brando example when I already dropped it and brought a different example.

Fine, it's not a good example, but the fact that the damn drug itself is a proven carcinogen tells you, it causes god damn cancer.

I'm not telling you to not drink or whatever, I don't care, but don't lie and say it does nothing to your health.

C'mon, think of it as the cover. The ladies traveling through time to give the world a taste of the Lord's words by broken bones and spilled blood.

Situational weapons would be a nice addiction.

If you don't want to drink/don't like alcohol that's fine, but please don't be a faggot about it because some do.
I personally only drink on special occasions or if I'm at the pub hanging out with my buddies, I'm not going to kill my liver/self unless there is something else wrong with me.
I'm also part fucking Irish, we were born to drink.

I wounder how well Blanc would handle alcohol?

Living is a carcinogen user. While imbibing alcohol is essentially poisoning yourself, a moderate amount is easily recoverable from, and results in an increased production of smooth ER in your liver which will detox you faster. Its how alcohol tolerance increases in an individual.

Height, weight, and Muscle/fat content. Having more muscle helps increase alcohol tolerance and so does fat to a far lesser amount.

alcoholresearchuk.org/downloads/finalReports/AERC_FinalReport_0015.pdf
Even for young adults, so long as you limit to yourself to a few beers a week there's pretty much no net long-term negative effects. And as you get older, the benefits actually increase.
I'm waiting for those studies that show otherwise. (^:

It'll do something but if those effects resulting from drinking in moderation are anything more than negligible is on you to prove.

Everyone's flawed to shit. You see everyone who's ever done something? They did it while swallowing every bit of insecurity they had. By having some faith that even though they were dumb, they'd still be able to make a good enough call when it counted.

It doesn't get easier, but you still get things done. 'Fake it until you make it' and all that.

And some more, since I like you.
But not your butt.
It's not that you don't have a great butt. Y-you do. A great butt. I-I just don't wanna use it for what you're thinking of…

And my personal favourite, simple as it is.

I have the colored version of the second pic, also here's a Giraffe in exchange for the pics.

Even when they made a laundry list of bad decisions in the past that still haunts them? (Not things like 'Remember the 6 gorillian, goyim!', but for instances like burning money and they were too much of a stupid idiot to not realize it would later bite them in the ass or remembering that one time they acted like a sore loser over losing a video game match)

Is there such a thing for redemption?

I'm not being a faggot about it nigger, I'm just telling you that other guy that it does do damage to you because he said that it doesn't, and that is categorically wrong.

I doubt Blanc would handle it well, she's a tiny girl.

Checked your source real quick, where does it say that?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20444641

>It also indicates an increased risk for moderate doses, i.e.,

Sorry I'm late today Anons, how are your waifus?

My daughteru is doing fantastic today. How's your waifu?

perfect as always.

(checked)
Amazing of course!

Lilly and Butters had a wonderful day today while I was out working, now we're spending time together as a family.

Looking over that source (the UK one), they recommend that young men drink no more than 1 unit/day, which is honestly pretty easy to do unless you're drinking every day. Which I wouldn't really call low levels of drink.
The amount they recommend IS substantially lower than the govt recommendations, which is news to me. Looks like I'm good either way though.

The point is that having a drink every now and then is, indeed, not actually going to hurt you.
Unless you're one of those "I can totally drive" people.

That's not really a measurable amount dude. How am I supposed to argue against that point when there's no data on, "every now and then."

Whatever, you can do worse for your health. I got some problems with it, the higher testosterone and lower chances of getting cancer are just a plus.

Sluts can't be waifus user.

Congrats my fam. I would for the most part agree with this diagnosis. I would just be ready for the anger this may generate.

I have seen this anime girl several times, and I must conclude she is adorable. What anime is she from?

What are ya fuckin gay

Doing wonderfully actually! We're just getting ready to turn in for the night (well, maybe some training in Xrd perhaps before then). Glad to hear you're all doing good as well.

Where would you take you waifu on the first date?

In a state of constant despair.

McDonald's, not even fucking with you. I don't even eat fast food, but the idea of taking my waifu to some fast food chain to have a romantic dinner makes me laugh, and I'm pretty sure Takane would laugh too.

I literally said, in the same post,

That first "study" is an abstract that gives no context to what Relative Risk indicates.
1.21 to 5.24 doesn't tell me much. It could easily be the difference between a penny and a nickel
The other only notes sharp testosterone decreases in rats going through puberty, and that that could lead to more serious problems later in life. It also states that studies on this issue have wildly varying results, with some noting no effect at all.

Steakhouse

A concert of some kind.

an local ice cream shop that makes their own stuff from scratch.

My hometown used to have one but then it closed down.
That place was fucking awesome.

Probably to an arcade

also good afternoon

Dinner, Drinking, & Dancing would be fun. Also Karaoke might be a blast as well.

A nice dinner at any of the restaurants around where I live (quite a bit of variety actually), and afterwards we would we go to a candy/chocolate store

Take a drive out to where I used to live. It's a really pretty town with parks and lakes and I know where all the good bars and restaurants are. There's a small cat shelter there and the lady who owns it likes having people visit and help socialize the cats and Peko would love that.
If it's still light out when we decide to head back there's a great road through the mountains we could take.

Those things are transitory. There's always other games, you can make more money, etc. You still have what counts, so use those for the sake of what you want and who you care for.

My, what a fine pic. And what a fine Giraffe! Thank you!
I've never seen what Giraffe is from. Should I?

Not much in "fine dining" nearby, but I would love to take her out on a nighttime stroll with clear starry skies in the city. Maybe a small quiet cafe to hear her crazy orders.

Bakuon!! It's a currently airing anime about cute girls riding motorcycles. It also has the Stig in schoolgirl-form.

The author also used all the character designs in his hentai

You damn right I will, my man. Have some more runner girl.

Well now this I gotta see.

He does hentai too?

Of course. A lot of mangaka get their start with doing porn.

Well, that's not that original.

So I'm in a sort of interesting predicament. As has stated, I have become aware of as well as disillusioned with the qualities of the 3d female, and recognize that 2d is the only possible source of a "pure" girl. however, despite building an emotional attachment to a decent amount of characters, lyn of fire emblem, ciel of mega man zero, hikage of senran, reimu hakurei (a surprising amount of 2hus, actually) I haven't really found a true "waifu" perse. How exactly does that occur?

and we are saying that a moderate amount won't kill you, the human body is amazingly strong if you take care of it, and can recover from just about anything,
yes if you are one of those idiots that'll drink 6-8+ beers every week, or down a bottle of Jack's the moment they buy it you'll have problems,
but if you have a few drinks every so often and let it go though your system, you'll live no more or less then you would if you didn't drink.
So let's agree to disagree.

Now saying that I apologize for calling you a faggot, at first I was going to mostly agree with you but you kept making it seem like you think a little alcohol will kill you, and just like Blanc I let my hotheadedness get the better of me.

She is a goddess though and runs around with a big hammer, but who knows.

She's angry at me for not getting icecream while I was out.
Other then that though we are doing fine, still have yet to get a job though.

I mean, that's not exactly unusual. You've got a lot of characters you like, but a waifu is an entirely separate category.
Finding a waifu isn't easy, since it more or less relies on luck and exposure to a lot of characters. The only solution is to explore more, and maybe take a closer look at the ones you do like.

Shitposting Whip because I can. Welcome to summer, lads.

In other news, I got the Kangaroos. It's actually pretty fun. I was expecting a bad musou clone but it feels pretty alright, and the fanservice is what I expected. Runs great on my computer, which would be depressing if it didn't even run on my beefy rig. Good to see the usuals checking in, though there's also a lot of new blood from what I can tell. More power and vidya to you.

You ever notice the women most vocal about rape and how they feel threatened are always the ugliest women who no one would want to rape?

gibs me dat sauce

i would keep onsa in my basement for years tbh fam

really nigga

Just kidding

Good morning, penis is more borderline hentai, which the artist has done. Blonde twintails was from another longer-running "seinen" series called "Maid in Heaven" or something similar.

Either way, he loves the feminine peen a ton.

Rin, if VNs count. Otherwise, Lucca.

Not bad.

Also not bad.

Acceptable, but Rin is better.

For Rin, I think there's this one butterfly museum or something like that near me. I'd take her there. As for Lucca, maybe… a science museum.

What is the appeal of waifus? They aren't real. They will never acknowledge you. They are sluts because others will waifu her.

VNs count, so sayeth Mark. I preferred Shizoon but Rin is nice

a fancy but not too fancy italian or german place

Good to see another man of taste

good, she's mine

!?

Would be second place if it wasn't for the burns.

Keep her all to yourself, white knight. Your waifu has no personality, a trash route, and you only "love" her because of her mental problems.

I don't love her at all, user
she isn't real

wew lad.

It is not having a waifu that leads to crime per se as the obsessive tendencies of waifufagging can sometime be directed towards positive creative & social ends, at least @ Stage 1, but when obsessive and isolating tendencies are not tempered by healthy amounts of social interaction and diverse tastes and interests or belief in a genuine meaning to life where one's actions have real consequences, those obsessive tendencies @ Stage 3 can manifest in sometimes morally questionable if not criminal actions. Such actions have in the past been things such as

With modern social media, voice actresses who aren't seen as taking their jobs voicing the character seriously (by waifufag standards at least) or whose character is seen as reflecting poorly on the character itself can become subjects of online harassment

Again, social media makes it easy for an angry waifufag to bully and harass friends, family, associates or even strangers for talkin' shit about your waifu. Sometimes these can result in actual criminal attacks on the person if the waifufag is familiar enough with computers.

Again, usually of people somehow related to the franchise or series. Writers who ruined your waifu. Voice actresses again (either out of spite or obsession with the voice behind your waifu). Artists who maybe depicted your waifu in compromising ways or who even depicted them in ways you like so much that now you can't leave them the hell alone. People who waifu the wrong girl. etc.

Assuming you have strength in your limbs still and lack of exercise and malnurishment hasn't weakened your physical condition too seriously, and assuming you are still having some social interactions at conventions and the like, emotional attachment to a fictional character can result in a desire to defend their "honor" which could manifest in cases of physical assault or violence between yourself and faggots who can't accept that their own waifu is shit or other fellow lovers of your waifu who are seen as inferior waifufags

Usually of things that depict your waifu in ways you don't like, depictions of popular yet worst girls, of other franchises or series that compete with your waifu's or even of your waifu as you've normally loved her but somehow or another your heart has been broken and you're now lashing out

Some waifufags may become extremely desperate to have some new irrelevant collectible of their waifu that they'll resort to stealing it

When normal fantasies just aren't enough

Strangely enough, this can often come as a result of a Stage 3 waifufag making progress. When they finally snap out of the fantasy and realize just how much time & money they've wasted for a girl who not only doesn't feel anything for them but actually cannot conceivably feel anything for anyone as she's literally just a Bangladeshi shadow puppet, the result could be that they no longer see a point in going on, especially if real life can never be as good as the fantasy they were living whose euphoric effects have now worn off. This is why attempts to bring Stage 3 waifufags back down to at least Stage 1 should always have a kind of five step plan for after the fantasy is broken.

As unique as they may feel, Waifufags of all stages are still humans and still have instinctive desires which when forcibly repressed may have negative consequences. Desperation and being starved of real human affection may result in a catastrophic meltdown as the Stage 3 Waifufag finds that a motionless dakimakura no longer works for acting out his fantasies in a satisfying way and so he may restort to 3D as much as it disgusts him just to get another "high"

—————————

And even when waifufaggotry does not descend into criminal activity, Critical Stage 3 Waifufagging is far from harmless as to the degree that there is an overlap between the various Stages of Waifufaggotry and various stages of NEET/Hikikomori Syndrome, being Waifufag can result in individuals being a huge emotional and financial burden on friends & family, and feelings of guilt or loneliness that come with such a lifestyle can contribute to self-harm.

No, you get her bad ending when you select "I'm tired" instead of "go into town." Hisao does some white-knighty stuff after that, but it's not the player's choice.

She's not your waifu if you don't love her. Typical hanakofag. Can't even waifu properly.

For shame.

>mfw my waifu will never exist in real life.

You sure you're talking about waifus and not, say, the Idol scene?

I think hes referring to Haruhi's VA where IIRC, she was no longer a virgin or something like that and the people who bought Haruhi merch burned them in anger

Feels bad man.

Damn, that sounds hilarious. Why would anyone care unless they "waifu'd" the VA themselves?
They're giving the character a goddamn voice, that's it.

Also, one of the Love Live VA's has been accused of doing JAV under a different name and it didn't go over very well.

otakuusamagazine.com/LatestNews/News1/Love-Live-Voice-Actress-Denies-Adult-Video-Appeara-7666.aspx

iirc, Haruhi's voice actress got a lot of hate for making certain disparaging statements about otaku in addition to sexual history.

It's not so much that they care about the VA's as much as the fact that there may be a serious disparity between the VA and the character can remind them that the character is just a sock puppet. It can kill the immersion.

Tell me about it.

Not enough mental discipline…

Red Romance, what a comics.

Man, these VAs just don't get any breaks, do they?

First pic related is arrested for WEED LMAO

Second pic related is a goner

Third pic related had a scandal just like Haruhi (Although it wasn't so much whoring himself out, but getting his love pregnant which angered female fans to the point that they hoped he miscarried)

After 2 hours of nonstop doubleteamed facefucking I think I'm technically this thing's waifu

Those faggots will take your hit and still leap into the air and come down with a hoof to the head donkey punch in the blink of an eye.

The raifu in that picture is trash. The mag release is on the right and the fire selector is on the left.

Pics related

whyy lmao, it's not like they had a chance to get into some random V.A's pants anyways

Every week it gets more extreme with you, Junko user. Last week you wanted her to bite off your tongue and make you choke on your blood.
Not that I would want to stop your quality time with your waifu but… are you ok?

I know a waifufag that did most of these but it's up for debate if he is actually a waifufag or not.

2, 3, 6, 7, 9 just sexual harassment in a sense with 9.

Time for a question; what kind of games do you think you and your waifu enjoy playing together?

I think she would enjoy playing co-op platformers, RTS games (though I really suck at them, I'd still do my best), fighting games, and maybe some party games together where we could mess with and trick each other while we play.

Someone get me a trashcan!

r8?

RWBY may be shit but I like the girls

Probably Rockband.

how the mighty have fallen

It's an amazing thing.

it's a shame she's going to have blue hair now and a mohawk

Hide the sausage, tame the bacon, scramble the eggs, attack of the flying meat curtains, chokey chicken, bangers and mash, butter the biscuit, and s-smores.

archive.is/OWgl
archive.is/OWgl
archive.is/OWgl
archive.is/OWgl
archive.is/OWgl

Related. You're welcome.

Still better than 3D

Come on man, at least put some effort into your shitposting.

The only way Blanc acknowledged it, was mentioning in one of the games that someone proposed to her. It's pretty vague.

Still amazing though.

hello
been a long time since last time i was in these threads

Morning anons

Wow, this thread certainly exploded while I was away.

fighting games, of course

If only we could all be so lucky.

Amputee.

The souls games

I think it was less that she was not pure and more that otakus thought she was sleeping around to get roles. The scandal was partially why we didn't get a third season. Japan is not quite as bad as it comes to VAs as long as they don't voice idols.

I could see horror games, which she would probably have to do the most work on. I can't handle horror very well myself.

:^)

I'm perfectly fine. No need to worry about me, user.

Some kind of multiplayer game where we can make autistic kids cry, so probably Minecraft.

That is some autistic levels of shit right there.

If it's video game, probably RTS or RPG, if not I honestly think she'd love airsofting or paintballing.

It's a sad world we live in.

youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

Morning

Why is she eating food on the shitter?

I'm not familiar with that particular character but it's not uncommon for people who are being bullied at school to take their lunches somewhere no one will harass them

Who'd bully Sachiko?

Is it because of her smugness?

Well shit I figured we'd hit the bump limit, but didn't expect the thread to drop this fast down the list.

Well when you're hell bent on getting out of the vidya scene, nothing is truly sacred. Fuck you Konami. It was bad enough seeing castlevania turned into one of these fucking things.

Indeed. Hope you're doing well (smug)sachikobro.

I guess some people people can't handle the smug. Those people need to feel the wrath of smug.

i dont post much nowadays

Looks like the thread is dead gents, have a good week and see you next Wednesday.

LAST POST FOR BEST GIRL

I agree, and am here

You too Juribro!

Indeed. The last post will be going to best girl.

At least post best girl. I will demonstrate.

Lead by example user, gotta post best girl

Lucina and Juri are indeed great girls, but you have to post the best one. Allow me

meant to add in that last post