Is New Zealand the place for whites to go?

Is New Zealand the place for whites to go?

Looks awesome, see vid. Meanwhile I live in a tiny hole in the wall studio in Germanistan surrounded by shitskins.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/DsyvZ
archive.is/qt7bL
stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/90364889/magnitude82-the-disaster-scenario-on-new-zealands-most-dangerous-fault
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. You stay and fight. Quit being a fucking coward.

this

I was born poor, never had a single good experience with any government related institution, boomers and people with ownership can do the fighting.

That's what they'd like. Poor germans giving their life so rich boomers and their offspring can keep what they have.

In b4 b& as traitor defeatist or w/e

By 2020 you're going to see a huge boom in legal prostitution and gambling in NZ. It'll attract niggers, some will move there, eventually they will date young dumb white girls and it'll be anudda shoah. Don't go.

NZ is the place every rich fuck is now buying property and trying to get citizenship as a safe haven when the dotr comes.

archive.fo/DsyvZ

In every white country you can go to rural areas and make a living for yourself around good, white people. It isn't easy as job prospects are slim and you will likely have to start as a farm hand, laborer, etc. You won't be able to escape the goverment, but you can find a community of like minded, hardworking people who share your ideals, some at least, and tou identify with. Don't just run. You'll on have too keep running. International jewery isn't going anywhere for now. I even looked at NZ when I wanted to escape the ZOG, but it isn't easy to emigrate there unless you are rich or skilled in what they are looking for. This isn't a bad thing.

No don't go to new zealand, the US has done some extreme damage there and now it might as well be another state.

Some of the big NZ cities are getting overrun with chinks and shitskins, it seems… Not even the most remote white homes on the planet are safe from the kikes anymore.

Anyway, yes, stay and fight.

NZ here. Can confirm.

Also, fuck off, we're full.

No, the place for whites to go is nowhere. It's the rest that have to go.

sorry, it's reserved for the global (((rich))), who tots by accident are buying up villas, land and real estate all over New Zealand, only for "Holidays" of course.

Link related: archive.is/qt7bL

No stay in your home country and don't flee like a filthy kike, your ancestors have lived in your country for centuries and didn't decide to leave so neither should you.

t. Varg

It used to be. Then all these fucking pajeets, chinks, and other assorted shitskins started fucking everything up. Property prices are eradicate as hell thanks to them and Maori still won't stop being drunk violent retards who bitch and whines almost half as much as a Jew does, if that's even possible.

Well that explains why Soros bought property there.

Prostitution is legal already dumbass

How has that effected your mothers income?

Rural living is extremely cheap though most rural banks are bing phased out as the rural economy slowly dies.
We're currently propped up on the housing market and dairy market which is due to pop in the next 5 years

But I'm American.

Strayan criminal detected
Fuck off to your failed /auspol/ threads

OP, go to a Rainbow Gathering, there will be one in germany in a few months. You'll see white people living without the govenment with no need for cash other than to buy gasoline.

its shit

If Holla Forums really wanted to invest or set up a life anywhere close to invercargill is dirt cheap for houses or property

I honestly don't watch or care about any e-celebs but, if he said this, he's right. I did it instead of trying to run and don't regret it.

Roughly translated whitey go pick cotton like a nigger slave for slave wages.

There's no life worth living that way.

Whole villages in Galacia go for the price of a house in europe or usa.

Whites are going to the grave if they don't unfuck themselves fast.

I can fap to this.

NZ is due for a disastrous series of earthquakes that will destroy most of the infrastructure and starve out the cities (while the ethnic minorities kill each other there) leaving only the purest whites alive in the rural areas.
stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/90364889/magnitude82-the-disaster-scenario-on-new-zealands-most-dangerous-fault Somebody is going to take control of NZ after that, probably globalist pedos.

flee your country goy, give it to us without a fight

At some point in the not so distance future there will be nowhere you can run.

We're all bout to be hit by massive earthquakes!

Unless if you're an American, in which case you're a rootless mongrel and might as well go anywhere. The amount of proud white Americans in history who put race before money is few and far between. This country has a history of Jewish degeneracy and goy golems who love it, and then using its vast material resources to destroy Europe and impose Americanistic Jew slavery upon it.

The English are similar. Few English men feel a twitch when they see their nigger formula one driver, instead they cheer for him.

At least Italians throw banana peels at Balotelli.

You're right. I should work in a cubicle for some jew company in a pozzed city full of shitskins with my shitskin wife. Fuck off citycuck.

Hee Haw LARPing is a specific taste. Enjoy yourself.

Only where is fault lines are deep south is stable white man territory

Less than 50gs nz for a 4 bedroom house in nz tho, cant compare

Living the way my great grandparents did, farming/homesteading, around good white people is larping. Sure thing. Are you fucking jamal or waiting for him to stab you? Both?

Rich Chinese people are buying up all our land, it's full of liberals, and our government is really fucking stupid (they recently announced that they were going to make our rivers and lakes cleaner by changing the definition of clean so that more e. coli and shit was allowed in it). It's also an incredibly boring and meaningless country unless you like looking at nature and constantly being reminded that you're in New Zealand in the media because of how super cool and important we are even though the only significant things to come out of this country are Peter Jackson and the nuclear bomb. Also fuck off we're full

I can fap to this.>>9527428

It's not that much about living in a great place. It's about living outdoors and off the grid. It's kind of hard to do that in Europe nowadays and it's because of over crowding.

You sound like a Jewish-influenced faggot to be honest. How is Peter Jackson relevant to anything? He is just a kike tool, making hollypedo movies. Why don't you fuck off to Australia if you hate nature and love kikery so much?

I'm complaining about the media constantly trying to boost everybody's egos. I mentioned Peter Jackson because he boosted our economy and now tons of tourists come here for Hobbiton etc. Tell me, what other significant things have come from New Zealand?

my bro moved there recently and came back within days due to earthquake bullshit
If you are white, you will find kiwi whites intolerable and the natives will segregate you
Any place with the word 'new' in it is cucked, if you read 'curse of Canaan' by Eustace Mullins he actually explains that Jews do this to label a new location as their home away from home.
Geographically speaking, whites belong in the northern lands of Europe. Places like NZ are nice to look at, but you'll only find a history of death cults and tribalism that is typical of a people who refuse to migrate to a more suitable habitat.

The climate here is basically identical to Europe, retard.

New Zealand is also a tiny fucking island and anyone could just nuke it off the planet with a modern type of WMD.

I can relate to the general senitment, but do kiwis really dislike the idea of fellow Holla Forums denizens emigrating, in specific?

It's not that tiny. Actually larger than Great Britain in landmass.

NZ is already cucked and fucked. Gay marriage legal, no 2nd Amendment. decades of ingrained poverty has been normalized. the population reduced largely to a throng of brainwashed blinkered vision golems groaning for their masters. The only place there are jobs is the rat race of Auckland where the real estate is the 4th most expensive in the world. $80k is just scraping by, because everything is expensive. It s police state with no pathetic privacy laws and often no recourse in law for many government overreaches. The whole country is being set up as a haven for the chosen ones when dotr arrives, they are hoping they can hide there.

we all know where to go after dotr to find them.