The Aryan religion's ancient philosophy transliterated by the master of East to West Allan Watts

The Aryan religion's ancient philosophy transliterated by the master of East to West Allan Watts.

Hinduism is the product of indigenous Indian paganism and the Aryan religion of Zoroastrianism. It's like Christianity and and Judaism: if you take out all the Jewish stuff, you have Zoroastrianism. If you take out all the Hindu stuff, you have Zoroastrianism.

POO IN LOO

This fucking thread again. Nobody is going to start shitting in the street because some ancestor of theirs from 6000 years ago did.

The only way you'd become Poo is if you broke the fucking racial caste system laws that are in the faith

And why are is Buddhism getting its ass kissed on Holla Forums when it's nihilistic beta shit but a warrior religion made by your actual ancestors means nothing…

Like pretty much every other Aryan religion, Hinduism has eons more literary and cultural value than the Semitic (Satanic) Three. This is despite the fact that the religion was made in a country full of street shitters, proving even people who shit on the street are more intelligent and valuable to mankind than semites.

Reminder that Dravidian subhumans did to the Vedic faith what Haitians have done to Catholicism

spoil that shit jesus. im on a non fap. and im not certain, but buddhism offers something intellectual, while whatever religion you seem to be representing doesnt, or offers less. it seems the religion of your ancestors is more about physical/mental strength, while buddhism is about mental exploration. both have their pros/cons

This video isn't about post Aryans shitskins…. It's about the Aryan writings 3500yrs old – the ORIGIN of the word Aryan

This is where Buddhism comes from. It's just a different version. Holy fuck you guys have low IQs today

wtf are you even talking about?

Buddhism comes from Hinduism, so does Zen and Taoism. Hinduism is a word that means the FIRST Aryan faith. Shitskins (modern elephant worshiping dot heads) would turn it degenerate and niggerish. But listen to fucking video before you say stupid shit like "this is about physical strength not mental and smart"

Great. But that doesn't mean Hinduism, in its "pure" form, is the first Aryan faith. I told you: Zoroastrianism was the first real "Aryan faith." This one religion was spread to India, becoming the Vedic religion, and mixed with the shitskin Pagan religion of India becoming modern Hinduism. But the room is Zoroastrianism.

I can trace my father's side of the family back almost 800 years to the Crusades. I'll care about that.

Zoroastrianism a much younger belief based on degenerate dualism and had no racial caste system. And now they are all shitskins too.

Buddhism is 2500 years old.
Zoroastrianism is 3500 years old.
Please come back when you know what you're talking about.

That's pretty cool I guess. Did you serve ZOG in the Iraq war too?

This video is talking about writings that are ACTUALLY 3500yrs old which was developed for thousands of years before that. Learn to use the fucking internet and research before you comment.

Tesla called the Veddas the secret to understanding the Universe.

Oppenhiemer said he it taught him how to make nukes and said "I am now Vishnu destroyer of worlds" when the first bomb was set off.

You haven't been on Holla Forums long…

You said:
here

Zoroastrianism is 1,000 years older than:

You have no education whatsoever. Please come back when you do.

OP Holla Forums is not ready, they want glory and worship like any philosophical conqueror does.
They will call you a nihilist because in their deterministic mindset run by judaic dogma your rejection of bullshit equates to antagonism.
Head into the field of language and etymology. Fuck these human industrial complex models that most anons can't ascend from. They are playing a game, as children do. Have you read any James Joyce? Any early Tolkien? Seen this video a while back, but I'd rather hear what U. G. K. has to say about that area of things (He's been labelled a heavy antisemite hilariously).

Zoroaster was alive around 1000-600BC you retard.
Vedas were written in 1500BC and was just a write up on a faith that was already long in existence for the aryans who moved to North India

Zoroastrianism is a degeneration of the actual Aryan religion which preceded it as evidenced by the move toward monotheism. The Vedas are far older than the Avesta and their dating is vastly complicated by the fact that the true Aryan religion was specifically meant to remain as a oral tradition for various reasons.

This fucking website sucks. Get IMKamphy's fucking picture off the front. I'm sick of looking at that jew bitch

Is your only rebuttal a fucking meme? You're pathetic, engage your front brain you cretin

Buddhism isn't nihilist, asserting such a thing shows that you have a fundamental misunderstanding of it. For one, buddhism has an established moral code that is based on observations of reality. Saying it's nihilist means you haven't even done the most basic research on it.

Sage because this thread is a fucking mess with no substance

Ass