Is botnet the new advertising meta?

Is botnet the new advertising meta?

The new CoD looks pretty fun

It's all shit, man. So long as they don't bring that garbage here they can do whatever the fuck they want on Jewtube as far as I care.

You actually made a thread for this?

Normalfags are just doing what they always do, they think that choosing a side between CoD and battlefield matters when it really doesn't, both companies enjoy it because they get free advertising.

That or cowahdoody fans were begging for a WW1 game forever and then got another spess game while BF gave them what they wanted.

Fuck off anti-semite.
You only hate it because there's a black lead.

I know lots of people like these games and all, but ~2 million is a big number

it's got to be bots right?

Who the fuck cares? It's JewTube, only normalfags care about that.

Nobody wants space wars goy. Much better to rewrite history.

I don't care much, so long as CoD is dead. There's nothing but good things to come from a giant like that toppling.

Holy fucking Christ, how do you even fall for something so obvious? Are you all mentally retarded?

Do you not know how bait works? The guy is looking to be laughed at.
Go back to asking Holla Forums to raid us, you fucking autist. Your shitposts sure aren't making the board any better.

It matters in the sense one option funds Activision and the other funds self hating swedes. Best option is to ignore both of them and maybe get a $5 cdkey in the future.

You're missing the point. This isn't about what either game is going to be, but how AAA development houses can buy support via meme magic to try to obtain instant success.

It's possible but you have no proof.

EA has the money to hire advertising interns to try and skew Youtube reactions but so does Activision.

EA paid for dislikes on the CoD trailer.
It had 500k dislikes before it was up long enough to be fully viewed.

In addition to that, WHO HERE REMEMBERS BOB BOBBERSON WHO SUPPORTED GAY IN THAT ONE CAMPAIGN THEY RAN.

Are you the same poster, what the fuck.

I see this shit image with the same shit text.

Jesus christ you're like a human robot.

I bet you think sarcasm is trolling too.

|
|>
|

reported for ironic shitposting.

Don't forget Chad from Chad

I like Olivia from Bolivia more.

And John from North Korea.

there's a herd mentality to that kind of shit. while the bulk are real people, they "seeded" the response, guaranteed. the timing is too perfect.

If normalfags don't like COD then it's going to be good.

Lets be honest here, in the end normalfags will buy both.

I understand the truth is hard, but the most likely answer is just that people are that easily manipulated.

what makes you think its bait and not funposting?

well it is you retard

CODIW trailer was originally 300K dislikes, then it jumped up to over 1 million dislikes in one day.

So perhaps some genuine hate, then the rest botted.