4 AM

Losing control?

Playing anything fun lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
exhentai.org/g/751899/0330e60aa4/
8ch.net/4am/res/1652.html#1748
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

Castle is making a 4am picture. >>>/4am/1352 If you want anything to be in it or you want to discuss what the picture should look like, please leave a post for him. We also have a meta thread up. >>>/4am/1382 If you wish to discuss the board in general do it there. >>>/4am/1652 We also have a DnD thread up right now, check it out if you're interested.

Nothing is happening in Tor world, what's happening in yours

You didn't let me down. Very impressive.

Hi everyone! Been a while! How've you been?

Morning everyone~

One of my Ritsu figures came in the mail finally today, cheered me up a lot. Just one more to go!

Nope. Still packing and cleaning. Not much room for boxes of stuff to move in this apartment.

Outer Heaven was an inside job.

I'm happy the dnd is going through so well

The first chapter of Resident Evil Revelations 2, but I stopped playing for a while do deal with a graphics issue. Pic related.

Nice timing. Have a Kaname.

You stole my trips!

You know what you must do.

Looks like Dark souls 3 "blood" splatter effects.

WUT R U PLAYAN?

Are those testicles?

Still on das3 cause I have nothing else. At least whips are fun

I've mostly been playing old shit on my Wii U amid trying to lose more weight and getting somewhat into photography. Got to keep busy so as to not let the existential dread set in.

Mine showed up too. Earlier than expected. Be patient. She'll be with you before you know it.

Sucker!

Get a job? Get a life? Kill Roy?

Been playing Diablo 3 RoS on PS3 on Master Hardcore because my gear isn't good enough for Torment. My Barbarian is going surprisingly well, started it tonight and I beat the Skeleton King real easy. Though I know that the Skeleton King or even the Butcher has fucking nothing on Belial in terms of difficulty.

Once music hours are over I'm probably gonna set up the Resurrection of Jake the Snake because we watched Beyond the Mat yesterday, hopefully the Putlocker links can be put on Cytube.

Her eyes look like they are frosted over, as if she has snow blindness. Everyone's eyes look like that in the game.

What kinda stuff do you take photos of?

sup fagets, been playing Planetside 2 with the Holla Forums group. It's pretty fun so far.

Man I haven't been here in a while. mostly because I sleep in til noon most of the time.
I think have come to a point where being NEET is no longer fun and I actually long for a bit of normalfag flavor.
Anyone else ever feel like that? It's pretty weird.

Puffy vulva.

I think "Huey did everything wrong" or "There is literally everything wrong with shitting in the shower" works better.

Get better taste in waifus :^)

Good morning everybody!

How was your day/is your morning so far?

Looking forward to anything coming up?

FUCKING FIX THE CAPTCHA GODDAMNIT HOTWHEELS

Just a VERY puffy vulva

You gotta say Monkeyman now

Whatever draws my inspiration in that moment, but generally outdoor scenes and/or structures. I somewhat abuse macro, though.

Daily reminder that your unproductive avatarfagging here only deepens the useless rut you've worked yourself into, and the only way out is to kill yourself.

I've been bingeplaying FTL the entire day
I can't wait for my PC to come in so I can pirate all those games I missed

Post pics

Do you actually play or is it just griefing and shitposting?

The painted toes get me every time.

How long you been in the eternal heaven and hell that is NEETdom?

And yeah unless you can stay busy or have real hobbies it can get pretty boring.

Ayyy yoza, hows work going these days?

Post pics, figs are cute.

nice figs.
How manytotal do you have now?

Nothing quite like a 4am steak

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

that's no vulva

mornin senpai. Congrats, which one is it?

Mornin Yozanon. I'm writing again, which feels good, but I fucked up my back, which doesn't.

That's beautiful user.

On an unrelated note. I will be going away for a few months soon and have limited to no access to a pc to play viday with. Can anyone suggest some good mobile games and emulators.

Pic unrelated

Glad to be of assistance, Wolfspider

Only 8 more days of exams and then I can play all of the video games in the world until I become a wageslave

thanks for your efforts

I'm looking forward to when a developer decides to get off their ass and make fucking space games

Just download emulators

I haven't had any issues aside from it calling me a goy. But Wheel's doesn't have much to do with shit anymore. Codemonkey's the new admin and seems to actively work on the site.

It's the 1 AM thread for the next few months for me.

Been playing Wargame: Red Dragon with my dad, that's always fun. Spent this month applying to over a dozen summer jobs, haven't heard a thing back.

Might meet up with my old neighbor who I haven't seen in a while, could be good times.

I guess I'm not really in control, just going along for the ride.

Where are you going?
Also you should get an android emu so you an emu other things

Sounds nice. I really wish I had a good camera to capture all the weird animals I see around spring and summer.

Post one user!

Soon.

Gonna wait for them all to come in then post a family shot. Maybe as early as this next weekend.

I'd play it more if it wouldn't crash every hour. Ask nacho about the 12 year old.

Hotwheels hasn't been working on the site since Infinity.

When I was playing, it was mainly shitposting with anal pain because we exist.

I was playing today. I've been getting teamkilled so much for micspam I fucking love it. The salt continues to pour and there's not stopping.

I haven't lost control and just here to shitpost fam.

Have you tried facing your inner demons with no external stimulation and a bit of meditation? Might be good for you.

Every 6-8 weeks I go to a pub for dinner and get the normalfag experience. It's enough trauma to keep me shut in for another month or 2.

Been drinkin all day as usual.

Certainly not tomorrow's hangover.

I don't think anyone that posts in a 4AM thread cares anyway.

Control is a lie.

Looks like feminine dick

Daily reminder that you are a faggot

kek

Seriously, fuck that picture

Its the big one if I showed you them, can't remember.

Thanks user, I practice a lot so its right on time!

And load up on NES games. You can probably find a torrent with EVERY single game made for it and it won't even be big at all.

Went for my run to the beach again today. Made it the entire way without vomiting once. I plan to do this 5 days a week, then have a break on the weekend. Coupled with some basic weight training, this should get me fit within 6 months, right? I mean, I'm not exactly at the peak of fitness, but I'm far fitter than I was a year ago.

I'm not looking to get huge, just strong/fit enough.

Two weeks of exams? Or do you mean until you're done with exams.

I care, I care

FUCK OFF HOMOSUCK

Well congratulations, you got yourself caught. What's the next step of your master plan?

Hello Tor, how's your dates with Joey?

Odd. Better than the dead fisheyes tho.

That's not a vagina at all!

Can you stream your own suicide so I know how?

Lets see that figure Ritsu!

And work's been going more or less the same. Still kinda shitty. I found out we have the entire July 4th week off though. So I'm looking forward to that and my birthday is this Thursday, woop-de-doo.

Epsom salt bath mebbe? I dunno. I strained my back here a few weeks back and had to pretty much stay doped up on 800mg Ibuprofen and have a heating pad glued to my back.
Fucked up back sucks though.

Let me know when a dev makes a good space game.

I know, it's just fun to blame him still. FUCKING CODEMONKEY doesn't have quite the same ring.

I remember when these threads were full of long thought out posts

You bought multiple Ritsu figs?
also you need to focus on getting work so you don't get your internet shut off

Good, most likely it was you jumping at the end
did you stretch before you run?

FTL is fucking amazing
other than that I can't find anything else

I haven't seen the guy for a while
He told me I should play the Attack on Titan game because I like fast shit, should I?

Nice, can you touch her feet?

I'm fucking tired from studying. I don't even give a shit if I get a C at this point just pass me already.

But user, I'm retired.

Just those two. I'm a kike when it comes to spending money. But not anymore! I will blow all of my savings on figs! Hahahaha! help me

I have 4 exams between today and the 9th, one of which I don't know nearly enough about. After that I'm done with university until I do a masters.

No

Fun.

Fuck off faggot

It doesn't matter where I'm going what matters in my plan.
but seriously I'm moving for a job for three months

Did you like move back to west coast or something?

Good luck on the job search?

Soon. See above post about figures.

What you getting for your bday? And if no gifts you buying yourself anything nice?

I ordered 4 a month or so back and the ones shipped out of japan are finally coming in.

That's what happens when you make a hugbox

We play and mine salt while we do.

For about a year now, I've been NEET for two years before, but it's getting to me now.

Alone? Sounds depressing.

I didn't see any.

Nice, i go running every other day. Just broke my old record by like 20 seconds today, feels good man.

It's actually been hurting for a while, I just made it worse than it has been. My aunt is a physical therapist, she's trying to help me out. I think I'll get the heating pad.

At least they're kind of spread out.

You'll get over it

Good job, you're automatically more successful than me

I still think he's at least part of the reason Infinity got so fucked.

Blame moot shitting up 4/pol/ and ruining the site. It wont get any better because Mark got shat on once and now has it set up where no mods can touch the threads.

Pirate it if it isn't free.

If you aren't careful, I might steal him from you.

How much did you pay Hussie for the shitty game?

not if you don't post something I can actually work with here

This one is wearing shoes. Wait now that I think about it all my figs of her are in shoes. Damn it plank I need to go order another figure now!

Are you going to look for work then?

Ahh well like I said, pics probably this weekend.

I'm def taking a look outside when it stops raining, gotta be a scorch mark somewhere.

Why would mods touch these threads?
One of the reasons we're better than cuckchan is that our mods aren't irredeemable cucks

Is the site being retarded right now ? i am missing half the options

Nothing because it's gonna be shit, I just like the character.

We can share!

Nice.

Glad to see your internet is ok.

All mods are irredeemable cucks or practically invisible.

Should check now. Lightning never strikes the same spot twice so you're safe.

Live on the West, go to uni on the East. I've popped into many of these threads over the last few months.

I'd lost control back then, too.

Go outside

I jumped this time, too. Harder, even. I think it was just my body not being used to running on such a rough surface and also running on a completely empty stomach.

I did stretch. Limbs still ache, but it's fine.

My run isn't super long. About 2 miles by imperial measurements, but man it fucking kills me. Back when i was a teenager, I couldn't even WALK that distance without getting winded, so I'm doing pretty good.

*Notices respectfully towards you*

hehehehehehehehe

I'll keep him forever.

Browser?

I had that happen like a week or two ago. Did you feel the shockwave too?

This guy gets it.

Any news on qt mormon or car yet?

Which coast you prefer?

This is what you get for being a footfag

Have been. But really not as much as I should.
So far no one's responed to my applications.

But why?

Go out and take pictures.

Eh, I burned out on indie-roguelike-flavor#69420 a long time ago. It didn't keep my attention for more than a few days.

Well, my grandmother got me a $25 gift card, and my other grandparents sent me a $50 check. So I have those. And my actual paycheck is getting deposited tomorrow too.

I was going to buy the Overwatch Collector's Edition first thing tomorrow. But after I got home from work today, they ran out of stock on Amazon and now scalpers have it jacked up to from the $130 it was to $213.05 for the best-price Brand New copy. I'm mad as hell. That's literally every cent of my paycheck. I'm not paying that much for that shit. I just wanted the game and artbook ;_; I mean sure, the Soldier 76 figure would've been neat too. But fuck. If it isn't restocked tomorrow I dunno what I'll get myself.

> inb4 Overwatch is shit
It just looks fun, and I like the art ;w; no bully

At least you have your aunt's help then. Don't forget about that 800mg Ibuprofen. It's prescription though. Of course, you could just buy the over-the-counter stuff of the 200mg tablets/pills and then take four at a time.

he probably is in one way or another

Post pics if there's a scorch mark

I'll wish you happy birthday now since I might not see you before then. So, happy birthday!

Nah. I'm not that pathetic. With my parents.
Life is depressing, but here we all are.

Don't buy something you might regret. You'll hate yourself for it.

Sounds fun.

tbh I just wanted to use pic related as a smug, then it became this.

I was born this way! Respect my pronouns! Foot marriage should be legal!

Ahh it'll happen eventually. What kind of places you tried so far?

I literally know nothing about overwatch, is that the meme blizzard game out now?

Gotta say West (I'm in San Diego, going to uni in Boston). Climate is nicer and more steady, no winter, 3D girls are taller and generally more attractive, and all that jazz. Haven't been down to the southeast, though, so I can't say how that compares to SoCal.

Remember to wait at least 30 min before the last thunder or lighting to go outside

Glad you like it.

At least Ron is actually interacting with the userbase. Jim too, even if he's doing nothing but shitposting.

/k/ is great.

You'll enjoy it.

;)

Overwatch is a barebones free-to-player shooter available for $40 USD at your local game retailer. It also has microtransactions, because the playerbase needs a nice frosty dick.

Yea I'm surprised we didn't lose power.

Its 4am, I'm not that crazy.

Yea and this horrific crackling sound, like a BZZT but times a thousand and right in my goddamn ears.

I will when its not raining.

hopefully you get them all soon then.

its better to do running one day, push ups/situps/weights the next.
Just so your body has a chance to rest the muscles you are not using.
That all does depend on your starting level once you get passed a certain point you should run daily

Two is a nice start, I just have a chibi Rin from UBW and Wiess Schwarz cards really.
If you spend all your money on figs how will you buy booze?

I'm tiredy

Hey, same boat here. Only one that responded was SeaWorld, which was a rejection. Which is odd, because they accepted me last year, when I couldn't work the full summer.

Is it the one with the deep ass crack?

Man thats so fun. I love that it sounds like an explosion when its that close.

DAILY REMINDER THAT YOU MAY BE A BUNCH OF LONELY AUTISTIC AVATARFAGS BUT AT LEAST YOU'RE NOT ANTHONY BURCH

How old is this thread now?

Ew shit this is the second time someone called me a cuck.

Eh, might as well go fuck Ritsu or something, Not seriously seriously though, Tor is my bitch,

Also, why the fuck would you get the collectors edition? I'm just going to get it off of Origin for 40 bucks when it comes out because I just want the damn game.
I mean its not like theres a logical reason to hate on OW other than no custom servers and pricing

Its cosmetic microtractions for autists
Leave them be user

26 minutes

Unless you live in sweden or a bad neighborhood I doubt you'll get raped.

Watching DSP will do that to anyone.

Im none of those things though.

The concept of 4am, or the threads on 8/v/?

I finished Castlevania Symphony of the Night and played some Chronicles for fun. That game has some nice remixes.

If you gotta live in a city with 3D, at least live with nicer 3D.

3D a shit until it becomes like 2D

The last one is the cutest one I want too so can't wait.

Thanks user

make me some fuds and a cuppah

Knock yourself out, you degenerate faggot.
exhentai.org/g/751899/0330e60aa4/

Is anyone else having problems posting?

I doubt I'm running even 1 mile at this point, but it'd be nice to up the distance after I get my stamina up. Feeling improvement is the best~

Gonna check out the car tomorrow (finally). Texting the qt, but her responses are still really slow (anywhere from 10 minutes to the next day). It's pretty much all me asking her questions and her giving single line statements though, so I'm starting to think she might just not be interested. Either way, I'm gonna go hit on chicks at the park again tomorrow.

Thanks. I think it's serious muscle damage though, I injured it overtraining(?) myself doing squats like a year ago. I'm gonna facebook her about stretches.

And they said the slippery slope doesn't exit.

Why?

thinking about it soon, sleepy time is almost upon me

This isn't my first time running. I was running more or less every day on a running machine, but that shit was way, way easier than running outside. I am awful at pacing myself and tend to massively over-exert, and the machine did that for me. However, I am getting better.

Probably.

Cosmetic microtransactions in a F2P game? Sure, whatever. Cosmetic microtransactions in a game that costs $40 USD and has literally no singleplayer capacity at all? Fuck that.

It's going through a lot slower.

I am feeling really shitty right now. Why can’t be normal? I hate being so awkward. My insecurities keep preventing me from doing simple thing. I am coward. I met this guy yesterday while volunteering. The things he accomplished is incredible. He is kind of person I aspire to be. Why he showed any interest in me is kinda mind boggling. I avoided him during our work at first because I am super shy around new people, especially men. That was until he caught a spider for me. It was very sweet gesture. He invited me out but I turned him down. He wanted to take me scuba diving, and I wanted to go so badly. I am just too scared. I am still hurting for my previous relationship, the only relationship I ever had.

I guess I should just be happy and flattered that someone like him wanted to spend time with someone like me. It hurts though because I regret not taking the the chance.

The site's fucking up for me too.

Next you faggots are going to tell me you don't like red hair and freckles.

What the fuck is happening to the site all of a sudden?

Its amazing how the CoD fans defend and enjoy this shit.

Nothing

You and ritsu erp on skype yet?
Also
Tor claims you're his bitch when you're not here

The hell are fuds?

I had a flood detected earlier today before my nap. That hadnt happened in a long time.

Tall girls are gross. Short girls with red hair and freckles are adorable tho

Normalcy and strength are choices, user.

Maybe because he saw that you were shy and wanted to show you new things to break you out of it?

It'd probably be really good for you to go if you have a chance to contact him again.

Why would you ever live in the city though

Comfy slow rural life is 10x better.

I'm a shut in anyway so its not like I ever see 3dpd

Dang car and girls tomorrow huh? Might have something fun to tell 4am next time you visit!

At least you were in a situation where someone actually wanted to talk to you.

The site is working fine. Do not worry.

faggot-ass coward-ass normalfag

for my tum tum silly!

Holla Forums really hasn't cared about cosmetic microtransactions at all though
I mean, if its not going to effect the game then why does it matter?

Tall girls fucking suck though,
they're always streched out and lanky as hell

Shorter the better

CoD has a lot more problems than its DLC user

I was gonna pop in on Thursday night's/Friday morning's thread. Thanks all the same though user.

I mean I really liked TF2 up until the last few years/updates. And this looks like TF2 with cute girls, which works for me.

But I may shell out for some other stuff instead and just settle for the Origins edition. Either way, money will be spent and I still won't have any friends to hang out with on my birthday

Yeah, the most recent news is that Blizzard is trying to stop Overwatch porn from being made.
We all know how that will end.
It's probably a plot. They should know very well that trying to cover up/censor/get rid of something like porn of a certain franchise/license will only make the amount of porn for it increase ten-fold.

True.

Eh, there's far too many indie roguelites out now, and it's gotten to the point where I'm ready to throw them out the window as soon as I see pixel art and/or "roguelite" being showcased. I wish the roguelite meme would die already.
Rust is literally the only good roguelite game i've ever played. FTL isn't BAD, just isn't amazing.

Because I crave physical copies, and not just the physical copies, but the art books for games. The Soldier 76 figure and the soundtrack are secondary though the figure would be kinda neat to have. It's not the main draw for me, the game + artbook is

Youch. Sounds like a good plan though. Hopefully they aren't permanently damaged/irreparable.

Just ask him next time at work if he'd want to have lunch together. Not like one no ever killed anyone.

Stop shitting in peoples showers and you'll be more popular.

SPEAK HUMAN.

Bullshit. I've lost quickreply, themes and inline support to name a few things, the Options link in the top-right is now gone, and posts are coming up with errors.

Josh did nothing wrong

Girls should be short. Its cuter.

Also having a tall girl fetish as a manlet just seems silly, and I'm sure most that do are into ballbusting or some other shit like that.

Thats really funny considering their blatant sexualization/fake sjw outrage campaign used to advertise the game.

Midget fuckers please go. Tall girls are pure and cute.

Cute.

Just reopen your tab

Excersise machines are all bullshit. No exceptions.

grill or gay? Also just say you got nervous and ask him out again, you didn't do anything you can't reverse.

I never said I was gay, it's just that short girls are love.

Yeah. Here's my plan.

Yeah. Other than that, I'm getting more /fit/. I just noticed today I'd only had like 1 cup of coffee in the last 3 days because I have so much energy without it, feels nice.

Its not DLC though its fucking crates and some reddit sperg proved that the real money ones are slanted to give you good shit.

That's fucked up.

but yum yum fuds for tum tum times you silly willy nuuu

Dunno, but I haven't encountered as many tall people on the East coast as I have on the West. West coast folks tend to be a bit more health-conscious, so there are more /fit/ folks. Height selection could also be more of a thing here.

Stop being such a shy faggot.

Muh nigger
When the world burns over we can at least crack and install our vidya after the internet has gone to shit.
Ogrewotch is still pretty shit.

The site feels a little unstable. I'm not sure what it is but I think the jews are behind this. :^)

No I meant why would you be into taller girls when short pint-sized girls are the best thing to ever happen.

You guys ever feel like video games will never fill the void in your life?

It's too late. He's already mine.

I've closed and reopened the browser and all and it's still fucked.

It was working perfectly fine 10 minutes ago.

You'll get fatter spider, stop.

Fags like shy boys.

What happened to you ae86!

You were supposed to be the one to regain control, not completely lose it!

Thats probably why I barely play them anymore

I spent all day coding on my computer, and semi-afk'ing in gmod. I basically joined some sharpshooter class in darkRP, and afk'd in the sniper tower that looks over the town. Then when someone popped up who was wanted I would just grab my mouse and snipe them and then return to coding.

It's a strangely effective way to get shit done. People keep walking up to me and going "You've been there for hours".

Either put up with it or leave

This is the post error I'm getting by the way.

What if I'm 6 feet and I want to guarantee that my kids are huge slabs of beef?

Not liking tall girls is gay.

a fat spider is a happy one

That's nice.
He's a top though, so hope you like butt-fuckings
Because I sure do.

Haven't played Binding of Issac?

The only reasons I dig TF2 is because the last time I saw TF2 footage they added CS:GO skins and missions and I almost fucking gagged. Blizz may be adding crates in, but hell at least its not going to trash the game like Valve did with TF2

Okay user

Thats subjective as hell considering that the only good skin I've seen is Phara's mecha skin

But really if Blizz wants to milk tards who pretend they're good because they wear extra shit, and wave their cock around and pubs while being total faggots, then they can go ahead, because that is all I've ever viewed hatfags in TF2 as

Tall girls are cute and sexy, but still 3DPD.

I didn't mean first time, I just mean how out of shape you are currently.
I do have a couch to 5k if you want that as a plan but sounds like you don't need it.

2cute.

Weight lifting exercise machines are fine.

He'll learn to love being a bottom.

all footfags should be executed for having such a dumb fetish.

I haven't played a video game in 5 months. Every day I dream about playing STALKER again.

I dunno, treadmills are pretty basic. You move your legs and the machine moves at a set pace. The difference is in impact and self-pacing.

Don't think I need couch to 5k, but thanks for the offer.

I'd love being your bottom.

JUST

Its no different than liking boobs or ass or any other part of women.

My entire family is very tall. My cousins, all 6' and above, married short women, and their kids are average sized. They diluted the genes that made our family tall.

My parents were 6'4" and 6'6", and I'm fucking 6'10". Only a manlet would want a short woman.

site won't let me post at all

You couldn't handle my dick.

The fact that you posted that shows thats a lie

I didn't finish
What do you think.

I'd heard rumors of people on the internet having wrong opinions, but I didn't know it was true until now.

They're made to be easy and only work out one muscle group at a time, without using the supporting muscle groups. Compound lifting is where it's at.

yeah, also things like turning and not having beautiful fresh air and winking at qts as you pass them.

Okay, then just pretend that you changed it and it in secret. Like Tor & Joey.

You're not one of those creepy guys who likes to "climb" girls are you?

I'll make you some chocolate cupcakes with the chocolate mix I got from huey!

Nope.

Well now..Guess we got confirmation on who's the bottom.

I dunno dude. You scream bottom. From the crazy to the meek attitude I could see you gripping a bed corner while someone rides your buttcheeks.

Shorter people live longer. Your bones will die under your weight

site won't let me post

This is what I have to deal with

that's not supper stuffs though

What?

user, I don't think tall guys dating small girls means medium sized kids
Its either small kids or tall kids

tbh, a foot probably can't smell any worse than a buttcrack

I'm a fucking 5'9" manlet, and I wanna have kids with a tall girl so that my offspring can live a better life than I have lived. Of course, not a lot of women want a man who's shorter than them, so I have to start the process by marrying a chick my height. Then my sons will be taller, and in turn marry taller women, eventually turning my bloodline into a race of supergiants.

Is 8chanx broken? Everything is in default mode.

Well as long as you're happy.

I think you're jealous that you aren't getting hit on instead.

The more I lay bait, the further along you travel.

You love it Tor, otherwise you wouldn't be here.

That works.

I almost banged a hot milf back in college, I regret not doing so.

Feet smell really good tbh

Josh did everything wrong

Yeah, that's why I think it's a plot they've devised, because word of this will spread like wildfire and people will only want to crank out even more Overwatch porn, thus making the game more widely known. It's quite literally free advertising. It's rather smart, really. But at this point I don't know of anyone who HASN'T heard of Overwatch at some point.

Yeah, but it DOES come with an actual game disc. And the art/sourcebook is hardcover and is pretty thick. I'm thinking I'll just get the Origins Edition and the Artbook separate and save a good $100 or so.

But yeah, gotta have physicals. Digital is unacceptable unless you have it stored on an external storage device, and even then it will decay in the long run

double-dubs, checked.

And now. They're a damned-good distraction though.

> Binding of Isaac
> good

But yeah, at least the crates in Overwatch can be opened with in-game currency (From my understanding anyway. If nothing else, they're purely cosmetic skins anyway)

Eh, I prefer short girls. I want her head to come to about the top of my chest, prime "she buries her face into your chest when she hugs you" positioning. Also being able to tease her about her shortness would be fun and cute

But I'm a lanky skeletal and I want to mate with my own kind.

Finally, a man of refined taste.

Maybe you're happy with the white genocide, but I want my genes to live on and continue to remove kebab.

You what mate?

Except that boobs and ass are better.

Everyone is talking about gym stuff now. I signed up for my gym so I could exercise with weeb girl. She seems somewhat self concious about her weight since she thinks she's getting fat. Probably going to do cardio most of the time. I've never really been to an actual gym before to be honest.

right……………………………

Why don't we prove it?

He a good boy didn't do anything illegal.

In all honesty, this is what I'm going to try.

I wouldn't be surprised if it works with the idiot masses but I sure as fuck won't be buying the game because of it. Not that I'd buy a blizzard game anyway for all the other retarded shit they've done in the past.

I'll just double my kebab removal quota to make up for it.

How chunky is she anyway? I always picture her being pretty thick when you talk about her.

It's 4am. Who eats supper for breakfast? Do I look like white trash to you?

That's what short dudes usually say when they're all hot and bothered for a tall chick.
"Imma climb that bitch like a mountain"

:^)

Eww dude.

See my previous response above.

But its nice with tall girls that when you hug them your face is in-between their boobs.

Don't accept decent taste from this thread, too full of degenerates tonight.
Tall tomboys the best.

Also half white, so I'm safe as far as I'm concerned.

Why don't we bet on it?

Oh………………………………………….

but yeah cosmeticfags can keep their damn outfits

Then enjoy your lanky skeletal kids
Most guys want smaller girls because of superiority and the fact that they're cuter

Find a way to have her weight go to her ass/thighs

I still say get a dog!

People with really fucked up sleep schedules. You know the type who post in a thread at 4 in the morning every night.

And theres literally nothing wrong with enjoying the scent of sweat of a qt grils feet.

I had to do some fiddling in Lightroom, but here ya go. Nothing too fancy just yet, but that's what practice is all about.

GOD FUCK OFF HOTWHEELS, LET ME POST, FUCK

considering I'm just about to sleep then yes it's supper

yeah……………

Where are the photos, Ritsu?

I just thing you're upset I'm not interested in your ass.

I'm willing to prove it, if you're willing to accept that you'll be wrong.

Honestly she looks average. I suppose if you really looked at her you could conclude that she is slightly above average weight for her height, but that's pretty hard to tell. At least for me it is.

I don't think socializing at the gym is really a thing. You might be able to talk to her before and after though. But sometimes they have different rooms for men and women, and either way no one really talks to each other unless they have a purpose, or they're gym bros.

Oh, I thought it was an actual sex position or something not an expression.

Just bend over when you hug them.

That'd be great but it's a big investment, especially because I can't have pets when I go back to college. Maybe I'll just steal dogs from the pound and use them.

Whats the other half?

I dont know how to respond to any of that so just….just.

Order mcdonalds imo.

Thats really pretty!

Do you live in like europe or something?

When I get the last one I'll post a pic, I think I told you that when I ordered them!

Nothing wrong with a little chub on a girl. Makes them softer and more fun to cuddle. Hows the boob/ass ratio?

Holla Forums's being retarded and forgetting my user CSS, as well as only allowing me to post one photo at a time.

Eh, i'm just buying it cause it looks fun and I like the art.

I didn't consider that. However, I can always crouch and motorboat a short girls boobs too. Or pick her up high enough to do so.

I hate Binding of Isaac. It's quite literally responsible for all the rogue-lite indie shit we have now. It was the one that started the fire. I'll never forgive them for it. Plus, the game just isn't any fun to me anyway.

Get your own boat you gays. We have a "2 gays per boat" limit for a reason.

Don't understand how I'm going to make the change from being NEET for like 3 years to full time work tbhhhh

A wasp just flew into my room

bah

If only I had time to write something when I stole those trips.

FUCK, RUN

Any hole is a goal.

Ok……………………..

Ok, I'm wrong, now give me the D

Phillipines.

go get macies for me

working for your father is the best thing ever

flew into the wasp then

Oh. No, I'm somewhat tall and I just like tall girls because they're a cute. It's a pure and simple love.

They're cute, I'll give you that, but small girls are boring to me.

Get a lighter and an aerosol can and set your entire house on fire.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they like let you "take the dog for a test ride" sort of thing.

Every single one of my old friends from before 4am are playing it right now. I kind of want to just block them for a few weeks so I will stop hearing about it. Its all they ever post ever its driving me insane fuck.

Do it! Hes your dad so you can be a lazy shit and I doubt he'll fire you.

Don't run, wasps smell fear. You need to establish dominance to get rid of him. Swipe at him a few times then ignore him. Trust me, this works

This.
I almost want you to try and not convince her to work out but that would probably make her fat

Come on, you might as well hate Goldeneye for being the first console FPS

yus

Do you REALLY have to scroll right up to the top to make a new post

Do you REALLY have to refresh the entire page to find new posts

All this panic about bottoms on your end just makes it seem like you're the one who wants the dick but don't want to admit it.

I'm already alone on a boat. At least my waifu is with me.

Are you willing to fly to the US? Because I don't have the money to leave the country.

There are different health issues based on height and body size/type. I'm very tall, but my bones are thicker and larger than the average man. Everything for me is proportional, I'm not one of those guys that looks like he got stretched out 2 extra feet. I'm just a larger human.

The danger comes from injuries and excess weight, which can be more debilitating and permanent when it comes to joints. If I played for the NFL, I'd be crippled at 30. Likewise, if I was a fat fuck I'd wear out my knees and shit much faster.

It's what happened with every single one of my cousins. The children will be taller than their short mother, but shorter than their tall father. I had a tall mother and father, and I'm taller than both.

5'9" doesn't quite seem manlet, and inch or two below average isn't a big deal. Also, thinking about it a bit, I'd agree that your process makes sense.

Anyways, I think part of my deal is that, because I'm in the 99th percentile when it comes to human height, virtually all of humanity is "short" to my perception. So your "short girls" are tiny for me, and even the ones you look at right in the eye are short.

A girl that I can look at without needing to physically tilt my head is what starts to meet my ideal. Which is pretty much impossible to find.

blow on it and it will fly in the direction you blew it without getting fucking pissed at you because you're not touching it.

What? No

Agreed. Start feeding her nothing but sweets too

Wolfspider eats shit like that right?
WHO YOU GONNA CALL?

WOLF SPIDER

Do it, man. What kind of work?
At this point I wish I had such an easy way into a job.

Maybe it will leave if I ignore it.

Last time I saw someone use an electric swatter on a wasp the thing survived and got only more pissed.

You know I suppose I didn't put much thought into the whole socializing thing. We're probably going to run on treadmills most of the time, but I dunno. I'm just trying to find an excuse to meet up with her to be honest. We could probably hang after the workouts.

Not much ass. I think she has pretty nice boobs probably but it's hard to tell since she doesn't wear revealing shirts.

Physical copies are always nice. Japanese digital games sometimes get physical copies like Tokyo Jungle and the Assault Suit Leynos remake.

is the wasp a cute trap?

She works out, but she doesn't seem to control her hunger most of the time. We went to a korean bbq place and she ate every little bit of stuff on her plate. So no matter what, she'll probably always have a bit of chub on there.

Okay fuck that, I might go over and fuck Tor then.

I'll fuck you in my dreams though…

Maybe

I legit don't see how. The one I have leaves everything that goes through it literally smoking and borderline on fire.

Have you started working out together yet? Bet you get to see how big the goods are then

You know what you have to do now! Buy her those boxes of chocolates all the time. And cook her huge meals!

I know a half phillipino. There's no way that ass was yours then. You'd be much more yellow.

Macies is too heavy, it'd give you nightmares before bed.

Fake it till you make it. It's only hard for like the first 4 months.

I'm just pointing out you're a bottom. So it kinda makes sense it'd be Tor fucking your ass instead. Besides, someone has to plug those cheeks of yours to make sure you don't explode out the back end when you explode from the front!

I don't hear you disagreeing with me, just that "im not as bad off at this handicap as THOSE guys!" You still gonna die at 60s ish.

You do now, CSS is borked and with it so have a lot of QoL features.

Still no fucking idea what's going on though.

Maybe in the future we'll get it set up.

I wish I could just pirate it. But it can't be pirated.

I may just buy the art book, and then the game after it goes down in price.

but I don't hate console FPS games

at least you have each other.

Yeah. I wish Tokyo Jungle had a remaster or something for PS4, it looks fun. I heard Assault Suit Leynos was good. I still haven't checked it out…

What job does you dad run?
I remember hearing funny stories about faggots who got into jobs their parents ran and fucked around

>not much ass
GET HER TO DO SOME SQUATS OR GIVE HER SOME FUCKING BURGERS
FUCK

seriously, do what Ritsu said and fatten her up with junk. That way you have some thighs/ass you can grab onto

Overwatch is literally flavor of the month that's big because it's blizzard + tf2's proven-to-work concept with some kike marketing.

Even if she doesn't lose much weight, working out will help her mind. Also, while fit vs chubby is almost down to preference when they're young, the older they get the more fit >>>>>> chubby because chubby is a transition into landwhale with an attitude problem.

Idk, she might want to shower, but it's worth a shot to get subway or something afterwards. It's good to not eat too much before working out, and eat a nice meal afterwards. Also you might try looking at /fit/ and trying to give her tips while appearing like the cool and knowledgeable type.

What the fuck happened? all my options got reset and arent even clickable.

don't maybe these things it's important to get the facts right

nightmares are fun though and that's actually just the cheese in it

True.
Still, it wont hurt to slip her some chips and say they're fat free or something, just to see how plump she can get

what the f*** is wrong with my Holla Forums?

I can't see people who've replied to me, I don't have auto-update, I have to scroll right up to the very top in order to make posts

what a nightmare

Considering you've done practically nothing but say I'm a bottom, I'm really thinking you're projecting.

I want to settle down and have a family with her. Please help me.

Nah, Murrican.

I took that photo in Midtown Detroit

Right after your /soc/ road trip

:^)

Fattening her up doesn't always work. Like I had an ex who got fat and it all went to her belly, thighs, somehow not tits or ass. It was fucking weird man.

Okay, what kind of nightmares do you have? Now im curious.

My mother is pure white.

Sounds good

I could dress up as a cute trap wasp.

Also whenever I hit post it takes me to a 404 screen

dab

We Classic 4Chan now

Mine works fine.

Online games were a mistake

Yeah I know. I fucking hate meme advertising.

That is not how I picture Detroit!

Probably because you haven't refreshed the page.

Try Reddit.

The only /soc/shit I'd do is cum in your ass bae~

There might even be hand holding involved if you're lucky.

Are you jealous I'm stealing your boyfriend Tor?

Sorry for your loss.

You're playing a dangerous game my friend.

Meme advertising, starting fake internet drama, giving streamers early access, probably shilling online. What ever happened to being honest when you tried to sell your game?

the last nightmare I had was somekinda puppet show where this Jesus puppet went around stabbing other random puppets

it was really intense too

do it thens

Downtown and Midtown are alright during the day, but I wouldn't trust it after 2am. The outskirts and blighted areas are where you really want to stay away from.

No

I thought you niggers were just memeing but I refreshed and the page is fucked.
FIRE TIRES FIX THIS

Are you that one person who shat in his shower?

No, wasps eat spiders and lay their eggs in them.

Not yet, I think we're going to start on friday. Hope all goes well. I'll check out the goods and tell you how they are.

They have showers in the gym, but who knows if anyone likes using those. I would feel kind of weird showering at the gym.

This isn't a bad thing at all
But yeah just Google "how do I maek gf butt big" or something

Sometimes you have to take risks to be rewarded the pleasantries of life

test

test

Then why are you so angry all the time?

Nothing wrong with short girls. I think it is super adorable when short girls date abnormally tall men or vice versa.

grill. Some of you guys know me… sort of. I have shared some pretty embarrassing stories here. He gave me his cell, but I won't call him. He insisted I should spend the rest of the week with him. He kept saying yolo. I told him yolo is retarded and he should stop saying it. He is a Chad for sure, but he is kind. And the things he accomplished is really amazing. I admire him. I wish I courage to spend more time with him. God I wish I had the courage to overcome my shyness. I do nothing unless I go out with my best friend or one of my brothers. I just turn people away. I only play video games. Man I am sad.

true love conquers all user. Best of luck to you.

I guess it would've been too much trouble to have a single-player story or something.
Damn, now I'm just demotivated from even touching it maybe I'm just finally seeing the light.

Oh…

I don't have a wasp costume.

Hot

Ok the wasp left. All's well, house still standing, no wounded.

Why the fuck can't these creatures figure out that once they've been flying into a window for 2 minutes flying into it some more won't magically let them through?

Damn you all want her to stay plump huh?

Kek will provide.

Maybe I'll even do dual hand holding.

Same thing on my end. At first I thought I was banned

I was disagreeing in a way, by saying that health issues with being tall generally arise as a result of injury, not general existence.

The human body can take a lot of strain, and while I'm very tall, it's all a natural growth. No pituitary gland issue or abnormalities. The only difference will be that joint and bone injuries I receive will likely be more harmful in the long run than if you got them.

Quite honestly, the only health-related thing that'd kill me at 60 would probably be heart disease, which is hereditary in the men on my mother's side of the family. Grandfather died of it in his 70s, but he was also a smoker and WWII vet. 6'6" as well.

I just wish games were about games again.

What? Sounds spooky.

Sure.

Nice! Make sure to get a few creep shots for us!

I'm only mentioning this now not all the time? You're just shitposting. If you wanna fuck Tor you're just gonna have to accept that he'll be on top thats all.

This sounds sketch. You're not adding up here bottom boy.

reset your IP and see if anything changed.

You slut.

Was there fake blood from the other puppets? Also did the jesus puppet do this after rezzing?

firetyres is gone user!

that's only some paracite wasps

get one then

Did 8ch just die, or is it just 8chanX which did? It's completely fucked itself for me.

Sumata is the fucking best

Oh shit, I didn't even notice that. Maybe there's hope for love yet

The single player would have been shoehorned trash and waste of resource. It only needs a price drop
god Im sure going out of my way to shill this arent I

what could go wrong

Just for you

I'm a shut in neet, my skin is pale from lack of sun exposure

Less hot but still got me going.

Tor will understand that he'll have to be the bottom.

Deus Kek

And I was randomly banned completely out of Holla Forums.

Truly epic, in my opinion.

Like this?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

You fellas bring up a good point. I tend to lean toward heavier girls anyway. I tend to eat unhealthy stuff so maybe if we grab lunch she'll eat some of the unhealthy shit as well.

Trips confirm, don't buy!

This is how I want to die

don't refresh the page otherwise the site is fucked

I spent my entire day on 2 computers. One coding shit, and the other semi-afk in DarkRP as a police officer in a sniper nest. Basically I would have my darkRP in the background so I could see it, and when someone who was wanted showed up I'd just grab my mouse for that computer and snipe them.

Was pretty cozy doing a steakout and I got a lot done. People where wondering how I could sit in the same spot for hours and not be AFK though.

What's the hotest of the hot?

You're a half phillip nigger
How is your skin white

SHIT'S FUCKED

Yeah. Idk, it's not the best setup to just talk to her. But you'll get /fit/ter, so.

Good luck man.

Look on the bright side; at least you aren't gay. And until you get your man you still have 4am.

You should buy a gun for next time.

Yeah. I went through a phase where I thought I was just getting tired of video games, then eventually I realized most games nowadays are shit and I still love good ones.

Jesus spoiler that shit, you made me jizz all over my screen.

Can confirm, fucking codemonkey.

Yeah, im gonna need pics as proof.

I doubt he'll understand that. He seems hardheaded. He's pretty frail tho, and you got a weight advantage so you could easily overpower him anyway I guess. Tho that's rape.

Well now!

I dare you faggot to refresh the page

Fuck off faggot, no

Squats for ass genetics and oestrogen for tits

Taller people are apparently more likely to get cardiovascular disease than shorter people.

By that, I mean areas that haven't yet been torn down for gentrification.

Sounds pretty silly. Bet it freaks them out!

Thanks for the tip spider.

I really should play a NES game but at this point most of the interesting ones I've ever either played or watched on GCCX

Nah

They do pretty well (mostly because my life does not have much of a void to fill). Sadly currently playing vidya on a toaster. Kinda holding back playing anything more than emulators till I can afford a proper system again.

Even the hottest of hotheads can be cooled off.

no blood and it was the south park Jesus as a puppet

you wont though

You should play super monkey ball!

Wait. So if his skin is def not white, and he posted his "ass" before that had ritsu wanting to erp and the smooth ass meme to start. That couldnt be his ass. And there were only two people there. THE SMOOTH ASS WAS YOURS!

fuck this.

yeah, I've kind of talked myself out of it now. I still like the art though, but not enough to pay $60 for an artbook, or an entire paycheck for a collector's edition.

Those thighs are terrifying. My dick would probably snap in half. Not quite that muscular. Wide hips and juicy/slightly chunky, ie not obese thighs are prime.

Indeed. I can't fight my own holy trips. Thanks be to Kek for stopping me and showing me the light.

I refuse until I go to bed anyway

Yeah kinda figured it wasn't the best setup. Perhaps I could use it as a jumping point for other meetups where we can talk it up more. That's my plan anyway.

And you thought he wasn't a bottom.

Yeah. You should ask her out before too long.

No, I can confirm he is white as the moon, but he's half phillip, I don't know how he's white

You have a console?

Oh shit it got better for me.

Are these threads always cancer or is it just tonight?

Oh hey, shits back to normal again.

Ahh ok.

Are they actually doing a fair amount of that these days?

Only if it has cute lolis.

I agree with this, go to the gym once or twice then ask for movie/dinner something more datey

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY FUCKING EYES
DIDN'T EVEN CLICK ON THE IMAGE

Some nights are just cancer, some nights are super cancer.

I recall as much, the heart does have to work harder to pump more blood across longer distances. Luckily I don't have high blood pressure or anything, but I think my overall risk is just flat-out higher.

Dick.

All the genes seemed to have shifted to my hair and eyes

All I'm giving.

Never in the history of anything has that been true. In fact its always the opposite. The hotheads are never cooled off.

Did he kill PC Principal?

Good point.

Don't try to backtrack now that we got it figured out nigger. You're even worse than the others! You posted your ASS AND YOUR COCK.

Its usually not this bad

Its a little extra faggy tonight but yeah usually cancer.

Thanks fuck for small miracles.

This is him you faggot

Death cools off hotheads.

Aight. I can help with that.

The ass ain't bad, user.

no it was just puppets I didn't know

Thank you based solar circles

The fuck is with the gross looking skele wrist/hand thing in the second pic?

Oh, here we go - I bet this is going to end well.

Sounds like a plan. Honestly I don't really know her all too well, but we seem to get along well so far.

W-well that settles that then. Nice ass

Fuck you got tiny arms

I'll admit when im wrong. Ya got me.

Wait, so you're going to kill Tor then fuck him? Isnt that worse?

Damn. I was hoping for a happy ending. Well PC principal was badass when he went rogue

Whoa-oh here she comes
Watch out boy, she'll chew you up
Whoa-oh here she comes
She's a maaaaan———

I have a Vita, N3DS, PissPoor, and a Laptop

Super Monkey Ball doesn't have cute lolis, unfortunately. Then again, cute lolis in SMB would look really fucking weird.

I have an intense need for a game like this, and Dragon's Dolphin Porno doesn't cut it.

spoiler your shit nigger fucking faggot. Not everyone wants to see your pasty ass

Thin arms and an awkward angle.

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother.

nope my nightmares are scp tier messed up

I'm not a fucking hothead

Technically yes but they're also monkeys.

You seem pretty hotheaded.

Aren't most of people in 4-am gay? There is always faggy stuff going on in here.

Did you think I didn't know? :^)

Whatever, at this point I agree
God damn fucking Joey, what an idiot, posted his fucking ass again

>PissPoor
Actually, now that you mention it, stay the fuck away from OW

Blizzard most likely made the price 60 bucks to scam you consolebros

well since you're here there's faggy stuff

Gonna head to bed. Night sempai.

No. Gay shit isn't allowed in 4 AM threads. And before anyone says it, no, traps aren't gay.

Night ae86~

Good luck tomorrow!

Ahh gamecube. Too new!

I want something made before I was born.

Not most, just theres no girls here so the faggots drown out the straightfags.

Thats not that bad. Hell I had a recurring nightmare growing up where a monster would drag me into the closet and drag me down into an abyss till in the dream I decided to get a bat and beat the hell outta it while it dragged me down.

Recurring dreams are fucked up

Cmon, im sure you got worse nightmares in your rollex.

This is not how you do the sex. Necrophilia is wrong!

Accepting you have a problem is the first step on fixing it.

It's only as gay as Holla Forums is.

I'm not gay

I wasn't gonna get the PissPoor version, I would've gotten it for PC. But I'm not getting it at all now, Kek has shown me the light.

But yeah, you're probably right.

sure, don't remember them though

I know I'm fucked in the head, but I've already concluded I can't fix it
I actually have aspergers

Night. Thanks, I'll probably blogpost and let you know how it goes. And play it anyways you'll like it if you like fun.

But it's true love!

If you're gonna post ass, just make it 2D, not 3D.

Good heavens, man. Look at spindly arm. Why don't you eat something? Why are you such a fucking faggot?

Leynos has a classic mode if you want to experience a fraction of the difficulty of the original Genesis version. Word of mouth is that the remake is good.

Gonna feel that one tomorrow, REMEMBER FOLKS LIFT WITH YOUR LEGS, NOT YOUR BACK

Yeah but it's a feminine penis.

That's not how joey and Vag tell it.

Prolly for the best tbh. We're probably lucky we dont remember most of our dreams.

How can there be true love if the person isnt there anymore?

Don't blame diseases, you can better yourself no matter what.

It isn't gay.

Welp I derailed.

Fuck you guys I'm out.

I don't think so, dreams are insight to our subconscious

That is complete bullshit coming from you

That's just a delusion

If the person isn't there and you're willing to stay with them, I'd say it's love.

Good riddance.

I am proud to be the bringer of faggotry, spideranon. Now please post more pics of your butts. Very nice.

DO IT

Ever have nightmares but even when you wake up you think they're still real for a bit? I had a dream that my dad was dying and when I woke up I thought he was still dying. Not a happy time.

this guy has the right of it.

Not like this thread was going places anyway.

And our subconscious is usually fucked up to all hell.

Are you sure you're straight? Have you tried the other team yet?

But not true love cause they don't love you back!

Nice to hear. I'll have to check it out when I get the opportunity

you dingus take it easy, don't strain it anymore than you already have.

I can't imagine how shitty I'd feel if I lifted with my back at my job. I'd be totally out of commission.

Waifus aren't real, but people still love them.

I don't have a good butt though

I have dreams about waking up and trying to wake up all the time

nah, it's probably rather sane and very annoyed at us for not listening to it more

Sorta. I remember one where I was dreaming and a demon was chasing me, with these hooves that were banging on the floor. I woke up to my dad pounding on my door to wake me up for school. Slammed into the fall and fell on my heater. That shit was not a good morning.

But that's not true love.

Post it. We'll be the judge of that.

I'm going to blame you for this.

no

FUCKING WEW LAD
U
C
K
I
N
G

W
E
W

L
A
D

Are you scared of people seeing all of those blotches? Did those ever clear up?

Fuck off, I know I'm not useful enough for a good job which is why I've aimed low as possible

I think of life like archery, closer to the middle you are the better you're life will be
Some kids start with "training" (money and fame) and other kids are complete dipshits and can't even hold the bow
I at least want to hit the board, not the middle

Work out more pal. When you can successfully carry all the groceries in in one go without injury you'll know you made it.

Doubt it. My subconscious is always asking for stupid shit. Like chocolates and energy drinks. i can only indulge it so much.

He's not wrong, it's not like the thread can get more derailed.

I'm 000% wrong.

No, but I think I might be feeling buyers remorse for the first time since I bought that Vita TV for $40.

Nothing really all I Played was black ops three on the PS four so I sold it.

Just paid $128 for a 780 classified and then the RX 480 gets announced for $200.

I'm more scared of seeing a 300-pound ass tbh

Just your typical Homestuck fan, m8. Wew is all you can say at this point.

At least its a nice ass

If I fapped to Ritsu would I be NTRing you?

All righty, I'm off to bed

I'm gonna think of something special I could buy or do for myself on my birthday. Dunno what right now though

Sleep tight everybody, I'll catch you guys on the flipside.

no I'm not, I'm just not posting it and they did but they came back and went again, the meds I'm on now though are sort of fixing them

shame on you then

I'm still not doing it

I'm not 300 pounds

Thats not how waifus work at all.

Cya yoza~

Sleep well!

Don't worry Tor, you'll be the best of the best. I'll keep pestering you until you learn to not respond.

You haven't seen derailment.

His is the superior ass.

Who said I didn't want them to be real?

That's good.

Can't wait for my new items to arrive in the mail though

Are you sure? Why else would you need 8 legs?

I need to not respond, but my mind goes blank and says "Write a post"

It's not like I can make it subconsciously want more complex shit! I am who I am, if I wasn't who would I be but me?

Oh. I'll take your word for it, i'm not versed in waifuology.

I dunno man I was here when spider posted his cock, homoko posted his too, and that other chubby british dude posted the webm of him riding a dildo. That was some derailment.

eh joints are still iffy thanks to this meds too

to fuck more bitches

Someone's still posting their ass.

Well fuck me. I'm going to go hunt down some subtitles and probably hang myself for seeing such cancer happen while I was gone. I wanted to at least shitpost the cancer away.

Considering you said its not real love, thats obvious.

Whats coming in the mail?

Ganbatte!

7 vaginas.

Those weren't derailments to the point where moderators had to step in to fix things.

rip in pieces.

don't cry for me

I was about to say that.

Have a Happy Birthday Yoza. I hope you get something really nice for yourself, indulge.

Ayyyyyy

A toy

Just keep in mind the more you do something the better at it you get. So the more you post the better you become!

You failed! But at least you tried. Besides, theres always tomorrow.

Have mods ever had to step in to fix something other than your shower shitting debacle?

I hope you mean a figure or something.

I am going to play some vidya. See you anons whenever maybe?

My mind is broken to all hell
I can't remember anything, not even yesterday
My brain is just slowly dying like my bones
I should just give up
I FUCKING RESPONDED FUCK

It's too late. Laughter had already caused tears.

Don't forget the fallout of the shitting lasted several threads, and then caused the fallout of the banning.

Let go. The pain will soon be over.

Who knows?

Are you legit dying of some disease or what?

no

You can do quite a lot of things with a figure.

Yes.

don't make me make you make me tea

My bones are deformed and they're starting to hurt
I also might have testicular cancer

I have some hope, if I get to freedomland my life will be better

Have you tried playing mind intensive games like those memory games or strategy games? Maybe your mind is just atrophying and needs to be stimulated.

>I RESPONDED. FUCK!
Well how else would you get better at responding!

Good point. That shit was an event in and of itself.

Why would freedom land make your life better? Their healthcare is on 3rd world levels unless you're rich.

That chocolate flavoring isn't chocolate :^)

You'll need a gun and have hamburgers at least once a week. Can you handle that?

I hope something like it happens again.

Hope you can find some peace from that user.

You are getting the nut cancer checked out right?

it's disappointment isn't it?

I really fucking enjoy guns, I shot one when I was in Thailand like 4 years ago, I still have the poster

I've have McDonald's once a weeks for the past 7 years

Well nothing of it yet, but there are two kind of big lumps under my testicles, I assume it's some kind of cancer

pooh likes honey though not tea

Bowel movements commonly happen once a day or every few days so you're guaranteed it happening. Unless you mean the fire rising, then I say make a webm of you waffle stomping and it will cause a reckoning.

Hell you can get guns everywhere. You can even have guns in canada. Just for hunting only.

You've mentioned this to someone right? So you can go to a doc?

Dude - get that shit checked out. There's no reason to commit yourself to a potential death sentence.

It might just be the thing where some of the junk in there gets clumped up and knotted. No reason to jump right to ball cancer. You should really get it checked out just in case though.

You're already halfway there.

You'll find out what I mean soon enough.

I think someone else should have their 5 minutes of fame.

you're going to vote democrat?

It's a perfect circle, it's not just shit clumped up
Also I feel something solid down there every once and a while

Later, plus I'm already suicidal

Yes I can, but I don't care about it too much
And also yes, I can get guns here, but only like the two that are legal and I have to go through like 3 licenses

Even worse

lib dem?

I got a Mosin for 100 dollars walking into a gun show and didn't have to get any sort of license or fill out any paperwork, and a year or so later I got a RemingtonModel 10 at the same show I think for a little under 200. God bless the USA.

Worse

You see, in aus… THERE WOULD BE NO FUCKING GUN SHOW AT ALL

We are finishing up ZZ Gundam so we can watch Char's Counterattack this weekend.

I wish

Some of the gunlaws still suck ass.

I thought those were just a meme. Are they actually good funs?

Can't even get pepper spray

We just have beer bottles, that's the only weapon

america?

Yes, they actually are

There are better milsurps out there. You just have to pay 200 to 350 for them, so people just buy Soviet meme rifles.

That's why you leave the country.

I only got it because that's what I could afford.

It's a rifle where 200 dollars can get you it and 400 rounds. It's an alright rifle, but you have to keep in mind the USSR shat out trillions of them to give to illiterate Russian serfs to fight on the Eastern front.

I don't know anything about guns tbh
I just knew it was a fun and cheap rifle
Might be my first rifle too, since it's cheap

Well, this is 8mm Mauser country so buying a Nugget for me would be a bad investment. You're better of buying a Mauser or some other rifle that shoots 8mm Mauser like the M76. We also get a ton of cheap police surplus pistols like Mauser copies of Browning High Power handguns.

I don't think something in 54r is a good first rifle.

basically all I needed to know.

God…even in Canadastan we can have gunshows. It's like the best place to mingle in a room full of white people.

They're pretty good. Though most people buy them or SKS's because they're cheap due to military surplus.

Keep in mind it don't come with a scope, if you intend to go long range hunting.

Never seen anything other then slug guns in aus
You even need a license for those

It mainly depends on what's cheap as fuck for the area. I hope the SKS isn't still cheaper in Canada than in the US

Keep in mind that 54R kicks a shitload.

I shot a fucking automatic assault rifles as a teen, I can handle it

Not being able to be physically with the person you love is pain.

Not loving anyone is better

It's a larger round than what assault rifes use.

I DISAGREE

O-oh, fuck
Also how big is the recoil on a sawed off? Was planning to get one of those

It's better to not suffer without risk then to suffer or likely not get a reward

If you cut the barrel too short, it's illegal. A lot larger because there's less weight to keep the gun down.

Nigga that's not how it works

I might just get a normal shotty then
I actually have my own design for a gun, might make it when I get there

I wouldn't know what it's like

If you get enough money, you can buy a tank. The shooting assembly wont work though, which is a huge disappointment.

Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.

That gun is exactly what I want

You'll want a 4 bore then.

Thankfully I don't live in Canada and can have 30 round babby killing clippazines.

Yeah im guessing they're under long guns. You'd def need one for aus. What's the laws like in aus for guns?

So why not move closer to them?

Only because it can be hidden in a coat, and that scares liberals.

Get enough money you can buy a goddamned anti tank gun.

You'll have to blame Regan of all people.

Cool, thanks

You can own a hunting rifle after like 3 months of going through law shit and licenses

Why isn't the tip pointed?
Is it just a spherical bullet?

heh

Guns are great.

Bullets used to be spherical because of the way magazines were set up. If you had a bunch of pointed rounds in a tube mag, they might set each other off when you shoot.

I don't think you understand how much distance there is between us. It's not like they're a town over.

Don't rub it in my face

There's no Reagen in Canada.

Not bad. So you could get it within a reasonable timeframe then go on short hunting trips. Or at least hit the range!

There are no gun ranges, except for slug guns
And good fucking luck finding a hunting spot

If Obama and hillary have their way, not for long

He's the reason gun laws got shitty in the US. Besides Clinton

Because I'll be dead.

There are no hunting spots in ausland? You must have some forests where you can hunt emu or something?

No, you can kill foxes I think, but only in select areas or your own property if you own a farm

You have to remember that when they lost the Emu War, the Emus took over.

Im sure it was a trudeau that took our guns last time. It's always a trudeau fucking shit up.

You aint going nowhere nigger. I can already tell your chubbybum is gonna be around for the fire and aftermath.

That's only if Kek wills it.

Wait, so you seriously can't hunt emu? Even after the emu war like mentioned? I figured it was like deer in north america, the fuckers are pest levels and are allowed to be hunted.

Safe to say he does. Guess you're sticking around a while huh?

We can't hunt them, they're native animals, we can't kill kangaroos either I think
Also what the hell is the Great Emu War

Okay, got hit with a lot of captcha issues earlier suddenly.

If anyone's still here, does iqdb no longer accepting urls from here? Been trying to search for sources on stuff directly through links from 8ch images and it's been giving me request failures of "Error 403: Forbbiden." Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue, or if yet another site is refusing to service the internet hate machine.

We'll see when it happens.

It's because it was such a horrible fuck up on the part of Australians, they don't talk about it.

It's where your people got your asses kicked in an official war with the emu's.

Heathen

I got a 403 just now. Try saucenao and tinyeye. Trying Karmadecay just links to a Reddit search.

Kek will show the way when it comes.

No idea. I use imagesearchradar or tineye.

That part always gets me

Oh my fucking god
I need to leave

What if kek tells you to let Tor fuck your bum? Will you do it?

Saucenao and Tinyeye are extremely hit or miss about things when I've used them.

It used to work fine up until maybe a few days ago. Now it's just 403s. Not sure if they have an "updates/news" page or whatever either that might mention being added to a blacklist of places linked from.

I might give imagesearchradar a go. Thanks.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

There's always Google.

How fucked is my country if we lost a war on fighting fast birds that can't fly

This is why they should let you guys hunt them. Shit's personal. They showed you guys up hard. Need revenge at this point.

Just keep in mind if you have adblock it starts this obnoxious airhorn youtube vid you can just mute. Just advance warning. it can be jarring the first time.

I knew you werent a true believer. If you're willing to die what's one little hole?

Don't worry, Germany failed to get rid of a pest around that time too.

One thing at a time. Did you write fanfiction and really want your shipping to work?

Not sure about what an emu's personality's like, but I suppose you guys should be thankful they're not cassowaries. Not sure if those birds would have scattered at the sound of a machine gun, or tried to gore whoever was shooting at them.

This is in Peacewalker. You need to replay the mgs games bud

Emus are horrific. They're huge with massive talons they use to gut out peoples bellies. Think big, furry, dinosaurs.

It's how much you're pushing me being a bottom. I really think you have fanfiction written up.

More like walking haystacks that sound like a plastic trash can being bounced down a concrete path.

I've gotten into DaS3 doing low level boss fights. Send help.

Also to add to that:

Again, personality. An animal can have all sorts of horrible things for defense, but might not be aggressive. As far as I've heard, cassowaries have BAD tempers.

You're the one who brought it up first in this thread bud. I'm just helping tor get lucky is all.

Of terror and sharp talons. The talons part are important. I like my belly unruptured.

Don't use magic, learn to finally use shield.
I'd offer to help you, but you removed me :^)

ahhh ok, like a goose or a duck. Those fuckers are brutal.

Shields are for plebs who parry spam.

Not sure ducks exactly have bad tempers, aside from the whole horribly gang raping each other thing. The ones I've known from where I've lived in the past didn't mind people much, and there used to be a trio that would just waddle down the street far from any water to do who the fuck knows what.

Geese and swans can be aggressive, but they're not exactly 5-6 feet tall and prone to kicking.

Just learn to use a shield already you baddie.
Even dsp learned how to use a shield already.

True, temper and size are the big factors in play here. And the only other one I can think of is an Ostrich

If DSP uses a shield, I should manage just fine without it.

No, you don't see what im getting at. Use a shield! You know how! I know you know how! Just use a shield!

Like the webm! Use shields!

I like having my options open.

You do have your options open. The point of the webm was that the guy was a baddie that lasted as long as he did cause of a shield. Shields save lives. Use a shield!

Rolling is just as good.

Bah. You're hopeless.

It's called taste.

Close

It's called being reckless! Without someone around to protect you you need a shield!
You've even said beginner bosses were being a bitch! Shields help. Unless you're going magic. Magic is suffering. Im actually pyro now which is pretty fun

Melee or death

Sometimes I oneshot people with my chaos balls

Oh god, you didnt start dex did you?

I've been using the flamberge. Before that was the dual scimitars

Sounds like dex to me. Shoulda gone str to start then drifted into dex as you got higher. Dex is horrible for lvling IIRC. You really should invest into a proper shield or some faith for healing. That or a faster sword, like a sharp stone with a straight sword or some type of javelin styled weapon for range.

I got what works.

Fine fine, i'll leave you to it and play it myself since all this talk got me into the mood for it.
Pyromancy better than dex fighting

Fuck it, bye, have fun

I'm going to fuck around with the Farron Greatsword, since the moveset is pretty fun.

remember to check out our dnd thread and roll up a guy if you want to play

8ch.net/4am/res/1652.html#1748