Yfw there are normalfags on Holla Forums using steam and windows 10 right now

Yfw there are normalfags on Holla Forums using steam and windows 10 right now

and i would bet good money they shit on them like everyone else but play them like a nazi skinhead driving 4 towns away to go suck dick in a back alley and hoping nobody finds out.

Could you imagine living a lie like these anons?

I love this meme, post more.

How do I play win10 user?

u jus got2 b prt of the win10fam cuz fam tbh

how dose steam and win10 makes a dominant irish ??????

are you stupid ?

What a coincidence OP, I was just about to reflash Windows 10 on my tablet

tried Linux, but no touch screen drivers kek! Better luck next time freetards!

yfw there are normalfags on Holla Forums using AMD/Nvidia cards and Windows right now

And don't even get me started on InTel Aviv and the absurdity of gaming on Linux in general.

Might as well just go all the way and become a wagecuck too.

eat shit shill, I'm onto your game

I would bet they are playing more video games than you and they contribute higher quality video game discussion than your meta shit that Holla Forumsermin are going to circlejerk themselves to. kys op

Nice try you stupid motherfuckers, i'm blowing up my PC tonight and burning my wallet, nobody gets a piece of this.

Chrono triggered.

You people don't even like video games. Your opinions don't matter and your non video game discussion is pointless.

I'm using Windows 10.
It came preinstalled on this cheap laptop I bought to do work on and I'm going to get a refund as soon as I'm done with it and in a position to buy a real PC. Win10 is suffering.

Remember to praise le mighty gaben and bill gates as you try to get your steam controller to work with your quantum break machines friend xD

Literally nothing wrong with Steam.

There was a time being a normalfag pleb was shameful on Holla Forums

Don't bully

How big do you think your NSA file is?

This is the future you chose Mark.

and worst choice of Atelier.

Fucking newfag. Go back to reddit and hang yourself

this is a bully thread and should be deleted

it's pure shit

What is going on with 8ch anyway? it's like the CSS got deleted

gamefaggit pls make a gun and shoot yourself

PREPARE TO BE BULLIED NERD

I bumplocked it since I feel like shitposting

please undastandu

Thank you Jew York Kike

I won't because Windows 10 will do it for you.

b-but my onedrive is over 500GBs, and I need it for vidya

Do you think the NSA approves your taste in games user?

I don't keep my games in the one drive folder, it's for Anime, reaction images and movies

also lewds, documents and applications

THE POWER OF THE CLOUD

what are some games the NSA approves of?

that one german game with the lewd children

This one?

Get some better moderation you fucking kike and start banning the console plebs and redditors off this board. Shit's getting contaminated like 4/v/.

i wasnt aware Holla Forums was the shit indie game and console port board now.

yeh

nah, we're nowhere near 4/v/'s level yet. I'll try to be better with the template threads tho

Buy a handheld

Grab any exclusives list and get blown the fuck out like the nigger you are.

Read the rules faggot

*vapes respectfully in your direction*

Since this is a shitpost thread, I don't care if you shitpost about console shit. However if you take it into other threads I'll give you 30 minutes to an hour. you've been warned

Do you know anything about the posting issues some anons are having? I just refreshed and now update, options, replies, etc. are all gone.

doucheflute is also acceptable.

I don't think its posting issues, but rather its updating issues. like the catalog doesn't update on say chrome, but works fine on fire fox

Oh, it's just us botnet users being incompatible with Holla Forums again? Makes sense.

Mark, what do you think about the PS4 Neo?

yeah, I think it might be the case. I'll ask codemonkey when he's available and see what's up.

I hate the concept of it. Mainly because it's too damn early for a new console. I personally see it as a desperate grab at the PC market and a way to try and save consoles. With that said, I'm hoping there's at least an upgrade system for current PS4 owners

There is no such thing

still using a launch 3DS because fuck this bunkum.

How else do you explain this couple?

Theyll probably just cut the price in half if you own the older model.

I don't believe you.

Yeah, the Judaism is strong in the video games industry.

Might be worth selling my PS4 as soon as they announce the price of the Neo. Not sure if I should do it a bit before since I'm unsure of when it's supposed to launch. did the rumors say Q4 2016? or Q1 2017

Ayy

I've seen other pics.
She's got a weird looking face.

Im certain its this November when they announce it at this E3 11 days, most sources claim its coming out before the PSVR
Didnt see you as an Apple fan

true but shes like 7 feet tall and has to wear minimizer bras for her amazon cowtits to not hit pedestrians in the face

and pats fucking 4 foot 5.

4 foot fucking 5.

Hes a Leprechaun, she just wants his pot of gold.

I kinda have to at the moment, the thing stopping me is that I wanna at least get 300 for the system instead of 200 from fucking gamestop

But he blew it all on overcooked lockboxes.

If you sell it with some games maybe
Dont you burgers have easier access to shit like Craiglist and Ebay?
Put it on sale or find a personal contact.
Shouldnt you save up for hotpockets thought?

Jesus Christ

Thats a lot of cups to not have any friends to share drinks with, at least he can hold a lot of piss in them.

What do you mean user?
The only reason he bought the gane was so he could play with "friends"