Shuttle Service for African Migrants

EU Border Control Accuses NGOs of Providing Shuttle Service for African Migrants
The dangerous Western African route, the report notes, “was closed thanks to an effective combination of border surveillance, return operations, and joint law-enforcement work with countries of origin/departure.”
archive.fo/RwiFb
They're kinda slow, aren't they? Better late than never I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

frontex.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Triton
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NGOs = Human Traffickers

Human trafficking and slavery are serious crimes, they should rot in prison for it.

Yes, Negroes shall be considered human for the purposes of this law

any names? any jews?

You can try and have a look at the report yourself: frontex. europa.eu/assets/Publications/Risk_Analysis/Annual_Risk_Analysis_2017.pdf
So far I haven't been able to find anything specific, they just refer to the costguard and things like the SOLAS Convention, no specific names of ngos.

Does the EU think Europeans are stupid? Do they think we don't know the EU is itself the number 1 shuttle service?

Watch this.

This

The current EU shuttle service is called Operation Triton and has been active since November 2014, replacing Operation Mare Nostrum: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Triton

why call it Operation Triton?
are they trying to deprive the Lord of the Deep of his rightful sacrifice?

Well that's your fucking problem.
ARREST THEM
Oh, they probably tap the roof as they go by.

And that's exactly what they will not do even though they very easily could. What we're seeing here is just lip service by the EU to calm down the masses and take the high ground like they colossal hypocrites they are.

Behead those that insult anime.

No what we're seeing is a structural issue where one sector of government sees a problem, but do not have the jurisdiction to cover it.

Is Poseidon connected to Shiva?
Both have tridents.

possibly in motif but not association
Triton/Poseidon is god of the sea, Lord of the Ocean
not Shiva the Destroyer, god of death

The only way to keep the invaders out is to impale all that come and leave them there, on the border, impled for all the new invaders to see.

we need to protest at the mediterranian coast en masse against this shit.

If i where a human trafficker african sociopath i would provide the niggers with a wooden fishing boat and a gps
These niggers come in
brand new rubber boat
brand new yamaha engine
brand new life jackets
Whoever is doing it sure dont care about their own profit

The EU does think we are stupid. All EU navies were picking up refugees from crappy hulks just of the Lybian Coast and ferrying them to Italy. Navies which refused were threatened with EU fines. Obviously these facts are now being memory-holed. Pics are from the Royal Navy rescues

Problem solved?

But that wont help the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan, so no

I´ve seen this happening in other parts of the world. The list of NGOs that deal with human trafficking is very large, like a multipronged strategy of invasion. Some parties count on the naturalization of those 'new voters' too. It is all related with libtard pushovers from Amnesty-International and the splintered ngos created to collect Soros money. NGOs do political campaings for interference, hiding (((their))) flag.

Further reading: 'The Emergence of Human Rights Politics' JAH Dec99

This is the Australian model, it worked within 3 months to destroy 90% of the illigal immigration into australia in 2013. Within 6 months it had virtually stopped since even if they made it to Australia their request for asylum was automaticly denied and their host country was paid a few hundred dollars to accept the little useless trashbags back into their country by plane.

That's not what the communist cancers who rule us want, they want to brown up our country to stirr another world war.

It's not meant to "work."Do you really think for a moment if ZOG wanted to stop it, they couldn't? If this ships were heading for…Israel, do you think it would last even an hour?

This is a whole new level of retard.

For fucks sake, this is so humiliating.
Our warships which we paid for to defend us have been sent far off to go pick up niggers and bring them in to destroy us just so that politicians can virtue signal.
fuck.
FUCK!

checked
I feel you, brother. When I see those pics , it's like, having a nice home and all and then some fucker comes with gallons of black paint and throws it all over your place. I can literally feel the dirty coming in. It's absolutely disgusting. But not only is it dirt, it's going to commit crimes, form gangs and breed with native europeans. a girl I studied with is already a coal burner…