1/3rd of German retirees pay pension taxes

1/3rd of German retirees pay pension taxes

Make people built up country - promise them a sweet retirement - jew them with huge taxes on their retirement income when they actually retire.

archive.is/J2Ht4

Right now you need to pay taxes on 74% of your pension income, soon the jewing intensifies and it'll be 100% in 2040.

The average pension is just $1300 a month btw.

Well that's fine because soon these new immigrants will start paying our pensions and it will go up

This will lead to old Germans getting slaughtered by shitskins if they didn't save up a lot and buy a property in a good area.

Mudslimes just see them as easy prey.

Vid is what your average shitskin infested German city looks like these days.

You'll have to take out a loan so you can take out a loan so you can rent a house for a few months.

(You)

Boomers are the bestest goys the kikes have ever had in their entire history.

they deserve not getting their pensions.

The worst part is that it's actually inter-generational theft; they never saved up money for retirement or anything, they just forced others to pay for them. In many branches you have to participate in a pension fund once you reach age 21, you have no choice or say in the matter. The trick is that they let you think your pension premiums go into savings for your old day, the truth is that your pension premiums are going to boomers' wallets right now.

If the Jews ever write a history book chronicling the generations of goy slaves, the boomers will be considered the 'most refined Jewish-branded cattle'.

Good. fuck these people
t. german

Branches?

Different sectors of work/labor.

Whole pension thing is a fucking scam.

It is, it's a ponzi scheme. If money is not constantly funneled in it will come crashing down. The fact that retirement income is getting raped by taxes means the younger generations are simply paying the government now for…for what exactly?

no matter what the gov does the boomers are going to crash social welfare see pic related

either through default, inflation or downright abolition of pensions, they will be made worthless
this is a good thing without social security food crisis returns to the way too comfortable people and nothing is better for some good old defenestrations

And why on earth is it not 3 out of every 3?

Fuck these welfare queens.

I'm more interested in where this idea comes from, that the government (any government, at any level) has a right to a percentage of any and all financial transactions made by citizens. Whether it's earning a paycheck or buying a box of cereal, some government is there sticking their nose into the deal to vacuum up so many shekels.

I read a long time ago about how what we now know as the income tax was originally enacted as a tax on businesses - the idea being that if your business was large enough and busy enough to require hiring employees to handle the workload, that you should pay a tax to the government. Over time, through (((legal trickery))), the affected business were able to push that tax off on to the people they were employing. This is why, to this day, when working for a company, you have to fill out and sign a W4, designating the company as your withholding agent, and why no business will allow you to work for them without filing the W4 - because without the W4, the business itself is liable for your income taxes.

If you think about it, that method of tax collection makes more sense than taxing the productivity of working citizens. All the arguments used to justify the income tax (muh roads, muh schools, et al.) start to make a lot more sense, too. Why should a single white man with no children that makes $18k a year have to pay 20% of it to the government?

Most of what the government claims it needs money for is to fund unConstitutional programs and services, anyway. Get these fuckers out of our bank accounts, I say.

Did anyone other than the silent generation actually fall for this? I knew that money was gone the instant I looked at my first paycheck.

Fucking stupid cunts I lose several hundred dollars every fortnight for my "superannuation" which is going to be fuhgazi by the time I'm old enough to retire, which by then will probably be 85 or some bullshit. It's fucking rage inducing that dumb cunts actually think the government pocketing some of their income every week is a good idea.
If I had it now I could fucking invest it or start a business, it's my goddamned money and they're stealing it.

Because you are literally the property of your government. Serfdom never disappeared, it just became more comfortable.

Fuck them abd fuck the sterile childless silblingless ones who didnt safed up in particular.
Its not like I will have it as good as them.