Woah thread

Woah

5GB games were nice. Now so many games are 50GB+ …

Woah

PHANTASMAGORIA

A PUZZLE OF FLESH

Harvester was pretty "woah".

Fun fact, the guy that plays the main character in Harvester became a registered sex offender.

In his mugshot, he's still wearing the same shirt.

Post mugshot. Was it child sexual assault? Because the game deals with that and he's seen as the hero to save the kid.

WOOOOOOO

Close, CP possession.

Holy shit, that's fucking hilarious

I bought that shit, an installer thats about 5MB is on it. I dont get why they didnt just pumped 4GBs on it and let the rest be downloaded, plenty of PC games do that

I wish more of you were around to span files over multiple floppy disks so you know just how good we have it now.
My fiends and I pirated Interstate '76 by spanning it over ~120 3.5" disks

Woah

WOOOAAAHHHOOOOOOOAOOOOOOOO

Either the game wasn't ready by the time they had to submit masters or they were afraid of leaks.

It's Whoa

Why would someone do that.

I dont get why they didnt ship the PC version on a blu ray disk instead.

Developers are lazy as shit. If the consoles didn't require something that worked to be on the disc, they'd do it on consoles too.

How many PCs have a blu-ray reader?

Cause mine certainly doesn't.

Legacy support. Many businesses operate solely on the notion of "if it aint broke" and, yes, that means potentially continuing to use floppy disks in this day and age.

Woah

Owing CP isn't wrongthink eurocuck, now going to jail for not wanting muslims to rape your kids on the other hand…

woah

Nobody owns a Blu-Ray drive, they're nothing but a frowned-upon novelty.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 says hello.

Thankfully it was a shit game that bombed and prevented the practice from becoming more common for now.

Because it's fake and is an idiot.

Indeed it is. Installing a modern OS with that method would also be impossible, one of those floppies would be guaranteed to be defective and it would take several weeks (if not months) per computer with someone working around the clock.

At least it contains the actual game.

Why, exactly? They're somewhat more durable than DVDs and hold much, much more data.

S-source?

They cost more to produce too. Most PC ownser dont have Bluray drive, it's that easy.

For some reason: I keep thinking that the sealed package of floppies is a wrapped block of Velveeta cheese. Between installing Windows 8.1 with floppy disks and eating 3711 American singles: I would still pick the former any day.

/ara/?

woah

woah

woah

woooooooooooooooooow

woah