Post your face when someone has a wrong opinion about a video game or video game music

post your face when someone has a wrong opinion about a video game or video game music

I personally get irritated when people say Sonic CD JP is better than US soundtrack

JP/EU is better than US, you stupid faggot. You don't room to talk about other people having wrong opinions.

But they can't point what makes it a SJW game.

Firebombing the thread this early? What did OP do to you to deserve this?

OP stole my hang-up.
I dislike the Jp/Eu ost, it doesn't sound anywhere as tasteful as the rest of the sonic games, and the US ost has a cool feel and is a refreshing change of tone.

You mean, besides all the homos?

fallout new vegas is an SJW game

All those yuri VNs and eroges are SJW games then?

Translation

It's a SJW game.
We've played this game one too many times.

no it's not

"It has gay people in it" is not a valid point user.

Does that make Holla Forums an SJW board?

Faggots on Holla Forums are like anywhere else. An extremely loud minority who think everyone else cares about where they plant their cocks.

shut up fag

I feel that way about a few songs from sonic 3 to

Shit taste. JP/EU overall has far more life and intensity to it, especially for the Good and Bad Futures. The best US has to offer is Fresh Prince of Tidal Tempest, Quartz Quadrant Bad Future and Stardust Speedway Bad Future for that "cool" feel you think it nailed.

you can kill people in DCS though.

its ok when the nips do it.

It think she meant The Sims

The entire concept of the story and setting is based around the characters being idealized lesbians, you fucking idiot, and it's not used to promote an agenda or get esjaydubya points.

Fuck, Holla Forums is full of dumbasses.