COMING SOON: Drug Tests for Unemployment, Food Stamp Benefits, Trump Approved

The Senate on Tuesday sent President Donald Trump a measure to expand the number of applicants for jobless benefits who can be drug-tested.

The White House has said Trump will sign the measure into law as a cancellation of “unnecessary regulations.”

Lawmakers in the GOP-controlled Congress have complained that under President Barack Obama, the government placed too many limits on states for deciding which unemployment applicants can be drug-tested. The Labor Department’s regulation meant that states could only test applicants for unemployment benefits who do jobs that require drug testing. The resolution passed by the House and approved by the Senate 51-48 on Tuesday would cancel those limits.

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, said the government had overreached.

“Congress specifically intended to provide states the ability to determine” which applicants for unemployment insurance should be drug-tested, he said. “The Obama Department of Labor substantially narrowed the law to circumstances where testing is legally required, not merely allowed.”

But Democratic Sen. Ron Wyden of Oregon said the new rule meant too many people could be drug-tested, and “if you’re looking for work, you’re guilty of drug use until being proven innocent.”

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/what-7-states-discovered-after-spending-more-than-1-million-drug-testing-welfare-recipients-c346e0b4305d#.spqqqnmel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if true then final-fucking-ly.

NIGGERS AND ANTIFA BUT I REPEAT MYSELF… BTFO

I don't mind sticking my arm out for testing. It's about time they started doing this

In other words, they're trying to build up a case to oppose it because muh racism. Yet again, not realizing they are already admitting most niggers do drugs.

Any junkie can pass a piss test with household items and hard drugs are even easier because they don't stay in your system long.

And if you're reaching into my wallet for money, I better get some lips around my dick, if you follow me.

Welfare isn't a right, it's a mercy given on behalf of the public to keep your arse alive until you can be self-sufficient again. And let's be serious, like it's really that much of an impost to piss into a cup.

Oh the 13% will have to choose!

inderesting

MFW FoodStamp Welfare usage is 14% of what it used to be and is also reduced by 88%

In the words of U. G. Krishnamurti…

"The war on drugs cannot be won"

Let uruks be uruks

WINNING

YOU WANT GIBS NOPE SORRY TYRONE SEEMS YOU HAVE MONEY FOR DRUGS BUT YOU CAN'T FEED YOURSELF

Another Drug using degenerate trying to justify his vices.

Fag

I'm fine with letting dope fiends be dope fiends. But I have no interest in subsidizing their lifestyle. If you are spending your money drugs, you are not entitled to government handouts.

What does this even mean? You have to take a piss test to even be a cashier.

I quit smoking pot like 4 months ago and while I kinda miss it, Im so passed it now. Its also been 3 years since Ive quit drinking, minus the occasional beer with a burger or some hot wings. Anons who smoke the herbal jew, put the fucking bong down bruh. You really dont need it. Give it two months without the smoke and youll see why.

You only have to piss or have your hair tested. FFS, no need to waste needles on junkies and whores anyway.

Mandatory drug tests to vote, when??

They have all sorts of things to pass a piss test and shampoos for your hair. Giving blood will be the only way this works.

Weed is an expensive luxury. Buying it when you have no job is the height of stupidity.

t.pothead.

White people can't get welfare anyway. Except occasionally autism bux.

this

PLEASE DO IT THIS WOULD BE SO FUCKING PERFECT THE SALT WOULD BE AMAZING

MAGA

Oh fuck off with your cancer.

Enjoy your degeneracy schlomo

THE MEMES JACK

iiiiiiis juuuuuuus weeeeeed, broooo.

Oh, shut the fuck up Wyden, you stupid fucking cum drinker! Niggers want government money? Drop trou and piss in a cup. My tax money is not gonna pay for your fucking weed.

DAILY REMINDER THE US SPENDS MORE THAN HALF
OF THE FEDERAL BUDGET ON ENTITLEMENT PROGRAMS
Which go to shitskins 11/10 times

Not an argument.

I am against this, and i have very good reasons for being against it. This is not going to be anywhere close to cost effective.

First of all, the tests they will have to use arent the $20 tests you see at the pharmacy. Those wont hold up in court. The cheapest tests that will hold up in court cost $750 per test.

A lot of people think drug tests are nearly infallible but they are not. Even the expensive ones are wrong sometimes. Not only are there false positives, but there are a number of ways to cheat the tests and get a false negative. A pilot program in Florida cost the state thousands and eliminated very few people. Other states have gotten similar results:

thinkprogress.org/what-7-states-discovered-after-spending-more-than-1-million-drug-testing-welfare-recipients-c346e0b4305d#.spqqqnmel

If the program had a chance of saving us more money that it cost, I'd be the first to support it. Drug testing is in no way effective though. It just doesnt work.

I didn't really have dreams when I was a pothead (I have a house and a job - fully functional)
But ever since I quit, my fucking dreams are almost too vibrant.

it's fucking up my sleep

also, I don't drink either

You dont even have to do that, you can just water load. I've passed drug tests for pot multiple times even though I smoked a day or two before hand. You just drink enough water that your piss is clear enough that you'd be willing to drink it.

That's a well documented phenomena. It typically subsides after a week or two. Hang in there.