Are there any other good comic books based on vidya?

Are there any other good comic books based on vidya?
Pic related is better than the game itself.

I remember having a really thick Mario comic when I was younger. I assume it was some compilation.

I've never read charlie and udon comics, but wherever I see panels from them I'm amazed how well and close to the source they are drawn.
I have to wonder why Holla Forums hates them so much.

They do?
The writer is anti SJW and that's pretty much all Holla Forums likes in an artist.
Oh and the comics are full of content and have good writing.

sanic and megaman

and thats it fuck off

You missed pic related user

I don't know if everything went right or wrong with this franchise.

Pokemon Adventures/Special.

Halo: The Graphic Novel. Uprising, Blood Line, and Helljumper are good/decent.

I haven't read the Fall of Reach halo comics but they are an adaption of the first Halo novel that's pretty good.

Escalations and I assume Initiation are dogshit though

Ratchet & Clank was the best one I've seen. It's from the writer of the games and directly ties into the series. It's a setup for All 4 One that makes that game a lot more enjoyable, but you don't need to care about that particular game to enjoy the comic. The comic is arguably better than the game, and a few others in the series. Also arguably better than the movie.

The InFamous comic is pretty much the same thing as above, but doesn't stand as well on its own merits. More of a setup for the game and not as fun for its own story.

There was an Uncharted comic around the same time as Ratchet and InFamous that was okay. Not great, kinda forgettable, but since we're talking about video game adaptations, it's better than most.

Mega Man is enjoyable enough that I liked it despite only playing the first few NES games that barely even have a story. Maybe if I was more of a fan the differences the comics makes would bother me, but I hear it's actually pretty accurate.

Sonic/Mega Man: Worlds Collide is the fucking best though. Best Sonic comic, best Mega Man comic. In fact, I'd say it's the only Sonic comic up to that point that wasn't shit, largely due to the fact that it ignores all the OC bullshit that had built up in the comics under writers who didn't even like Sonic. It's the only Sonic adaptation that actually tries to resemble the games universe. Plus it's just a plain fun and mostly well drawn action comic that uses the crossover well.

The Sonic comics after the crossover were semi-rebooted and a lot better than the ones before. But still not as good as the actual crossover.

Oh, and there was a single Sonic manga (Sonic the Hedgehog Story Comic) that adapted the first game that was pretty cool for actually trying to adapt the game, while all the later adaptations just put Sonic into different concepts unrelated to the games.

Whoops, posted the Japanese page instead of the english one. The comic is largely cool because of the story. So here's the first few translated pages. They were fucking hard to find. I'll dump the rest if anyone gives a shit.

Is there a place that has actually good quality scans for it?

I'd like to read it but I can't find any.

The best Street Fighter comics were published only here in Huezil.

Yes please. I'd like to read it.

Not the same user, but I got a copy of the manga.

But wait, there's more!

And that all.