Holla Forums Christmas card

Christmas is around the corner. Anyone feeling up for making a Christmas card we can send to other boards?

Starting this a bit early because most of us will probably be busy in the days leading up to the holiday, and we're known to palaver.

Nice ideas, but perhaps a tad too ambitious.
I was thinking more of Photoshopping up a card with some comic/cartoon characters that were discussed a lot on Holla Forums this year. Maybe sneak in some memes or references to popular threads.

Could both be referenced, yes.
Here's a picture of a winter landscape I found. It could be used as a backdrop? Then we just add any element that was noteworthy on Holla Forums this year.

How about a bunch of small cards merely merged together? Any user could draw/write something on a card and it'd end up in the final product.

Neat idea. But do we have enough anons for that? Granted, there's still more than a week to go, but so far only 2 people seem interested in this thread.

I remember lots of anons in oekaki or oc threads, but that was several months ago.

I seem to recall a thread about the movie, we could put him in.

I included Bike Cuck and Lego Batman as suggested, but couldn't find a decent Loud House pic for now. Also added references to the Questionable Malcontent and Mystery Box Movie threads. I'd later also like to add Kate Leth's Hellcat, since those threads were great for hating.
For now I'm keeping the center open in case someone's willing to make art of Holla Forumsnrad to include. And there's still plenty of room for more, so if you can think of any other noteworthy threads/characters we've had this year, fire away!

This idea's also still on the table if people prefer it.

Add Jon, and since we are referencing threads add the dc one or something mocking brockfag

Huh, I was making my own.

/strek/, here. Keep your shitty card. We only celebrate the Vulcan holiday of Kal Rekk.

/sw/, here. Fuck you, you green blooded half breed.

We don't want your jew-invented "Lifeday," either, /sw/.

Project much?

My small contribution.

Its just some fedora faggot.

What did you change?

He added Jack fighting the daughters of Aku in the background

Neat, though we should really fuse the two cards together.

I added in the Holla Forums-tans poor Holla Forumsnner, nobody cares about him and Jack battling the daughters of Aku. I also wanted to keep Xavier and Rick, but with Burns in the way they'd be barely visible. Perhaps the one who originally included them could move them a bit to the left?
I'm still looking for a good Loud House pic and something to reference Brockfag. Suggestions are welcome, but please keep it sfw.
Ground area's getting a bit full, but the sky is still pretty empty. We got any relevant flyers?

Added in ghost dad from Lord Of Burger, because translating that comic book series was the first large-scale project this board saw to completion. A milestone like that deserves to be referenced. And hey, he flies!

What other important things happened this year?

Kate Leth's Hellcat got canned.

It was pointed out to me on /strek/ that I was being an "ungrateful shit," so I would like to apologize for my earlier comments and to help with the card. I've added my own small contribution. I hope you like it. Merry Christmas, Holla Forums!

Let's put Tom Petty's Simpson's Cameo in their, unless there's some cult classic comic book out there based entirely on his songs that I don't know about. We may not be the most sophisticated board, but I'll be damned if we don't pay tribute to good music.

And what about the board and the site as a whole.

I wonder if half/co/ will do one this year.

>Website was taken down on April 1st, >>>/sudo/ was the first board up and many boards had a chance to meet for a few hours. single board was pretty fun. Disabling all boards and leaving one common one up would make for an interesting April fools' tradition.

I didn't even think about it before you mentioned them. Why do you care about what halfchanners are doing?

I enjoyed that single-board experience.

And why the fuck should we care?

If you're going to expose me to cancer, faggot, fucking do it right.

We can reference the failure of squirrel girl so far.

Anyone got any more images to add?

Villainous should get referenced too. Translating animation is more tedious than a comic.

Added starfish to honor Saturday Cartoon Nights. I tried to add Black Hat or Dementia somewhere too, but I can't find right spot for them.

If the original user with the images is around is there any possible way you could make them smaller?

Why are you trying to add deviantart fanfiction? Is this some new meme?

You're trying too hard to fit in kid.

Some version of Charlie Brown and his Christmas tree.

I'll work something in, if someone could post all the sources images so far from this user
, that would be.

But we didnt do anything for that show.

What is

Here. The background's in
I thought about making them smaller, but I feared it'd mess with the perspective too much.

Because I, as a gentleman of finer taste, post in both places.

I updated it, though I'm not too sure whether to add Black Hat or Dementia.

Don't worry user, I got ya.

Added more details. Nice numbers.

Don't forget to add the raws too.

Here's the raw I used.

Same too.

Is that one super butthurt user among us? The one who tried to take credit for half the ideas in that, and shit-talked the other half?

I just remember some user said they went into a gated community and never came back. I thought it was funny.

Added in Blackhat from (had to get a bit creative with his arrangement) and got Hellcat to join the fray. Finding a half-decent image of her to use was a real bitch.
The picture's getting awful full. There might be room for one or two more, but maybe it's time to move on and start thinking about which boards we'll send our card to.

They use some other site to coordinate their work, but I got the impression that anybody who wanted to participate could. There's a thread on >>>/comic/ where the guy rants on and on about how he tried to sabotage the project because everybody didn't agree with him.

Could we add in Bikecuck and that one potato creature drawn by the awful buzzfeed cartoonist that copy-pasted 90% of his comics?

Whoops. Completely missed bikecuck in there.

I have a better Idea where to place black hat, im currently making more raws and I'll upload a new version tomorrow.

Yeah I'd be down for it.

Like It matters, the joke is still funny. Really anything that leaves a board for an alternative website tends to die a horrible death. And looking at the thread, the only real autist there is this lost redditor. I see the guy you're talking about and the other user that seems to be incharge of the wiki or something seems okay with whatever he's doing. So I don't really care. Sage for off topic.

How about Cheesy Lasagna Man?

Update
I've added a couple more things, I still say we can add a bit more, we just need to be clever about it.

I'll dump the raws in a bit.

Technically this is all the space that's usable.

Finally found the thing. Someone did a ton of great edits with the thing on the right and I didn't save anyone of them. He'd be right at home on the train or in one of the windows.

Look around a bit, check out knowyourmeme they typical have an archive of fads and images related to it.

I'm fairly certain it didn't catch on anywhere else. It was a wholly ∞Holla Forums original meme™

Sorry, I was confused because the artist got popular/ mocked because all his characters looked the same. But yeah tomorrow I'll add it, though we still have a good amount of space left, we could just start throwing in random Holla Forums related crap just to fill up stuff like the ornaments on the tree.

Needs moar Ember's Ghost Squad.

We need a Shadman version.

I'd argue against using that Daffy, since Holla Forumsco/'s Bizarre Adventure was mainly a half/co/ thing and we should focus on our own events. The big empty space in the upper center is also best left for the well-wishing in my opinion.

It's time to start making a list of boards to which we could send this card. I nominate /tg/, /m/ and /toy/, since historically our boards have always gotten along fairly well. Maybe also our sister board /comic/.

Hurry up, buddy:

>>>/sudo/64490

no
jotaro is already pushing it, the last thing it needs is autistic cuck/co/ jojoshit

I only put Daffy because of the raid the Adventure Time/ JoJo user did to fuck with the coco faggots. If it would I'd could give givr daffy a blackeye.

Kill yourself.

Tis be a dead board user, also just send it to which ever board you like. Its not like we're regulated to specific boards.

Needs sad Max Landis.

Alternate Landis and same pic minus text.

Needs a slutty Chameleon Boy.

Reported for spam

Reported for cunt.

There, added sad Landis to Mr. Bones' Wild Ride. I also wanted to include a reference to Disney buying Fox, but I couldn't find the room anymore.
Gonna go ahead and declare this done. Starting tomorrow we can begin sending it out to other boards.

Hold on, im still going to some things. Though I'll post it late tonight.

I suggest making the text a little bit larger so it stands out better against the sky and above all the characters.

How about adding painannon's gravestone?

Who?

Sure, got the actual image?

Kill yourself ya fucking refugee faggot.

Hey Holla Forums

user who posts on half/co/ without shame here.

Might as well use this one. Put him in one of the windows.

Fucking GIMP………

Hey Holla Forums

Wow you are pathetic.

Done now add the text

If someone could fix the bug trumps hand (snoopy is clipping over it) and then add the final Merry Christmas 2017 text, that would be great.

Fixed Bug Trump and added the message in the biggest "handwritten" font I could find. Are we good to go?
Also included a blank version in case someone has a better font.

I think we're done.

GOOD JOB EVERYONE!

Beautiful. Thank you, everyone! Merry Christmas!

Alright, I've sent out the card to some boards.
>>>/tg/351318
Here's hoping they appreciate the gesture.
If there's another board you want to send the card to, feel free to do so. I'm out for now.
Merry Christmas, Holla Forums!

And I fucked up most of the links because of course I did
>>>/sudo/64867
>>>/tg/351318
>>>/m/19038
>>>/toy/1244
>>>Holla Forums14040986
>>>/sw/5456

Nigger, you're supposed to send them on Christmas.

You did good, everyone.

So the Grinch is a mod on /a/, then? Or more likely Scrooge, now that I think about it.

Nice

Did any other boards make Christmas cards?

If they did, they didn't send them our way.