Yandere Sim: Waiting For Next Month Edition

In this thread we wait until Yandere dev finally posts the fucking update for June.
Also sneak peak with what's probably going to be in the update.

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifar.ms/threads/evaxephon-yanderedev.19311/
reddit.com/user/YandereDev/comments/
patreon.com/user?u=121401&ty=h
services.amazon.com/content/sell-on-amazon.htm/ref=footer_soa?ld=AZFSSOA-dT1
imgur.com/a/v2Bg1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In this thread you check my dubs

Instead of finishing the core gameplay, he's adding weather effects? Of course we don't know what's in the update yet, but my point still stands.

I mean I like YandereDev as much as the next guy but this is getting silly at this point.

tbh weather effects could be cool if done right

A hot sunny day where blood dries on the cement if you leave it long enough, you'd no longer be able to clean it.

Or a rainy day where the blood washes away.

Or a sandstorm where any girl that isn't a Rock, Ground, or Steel type takes damage.

Point is weather could have an interesting effect. Imagine on a hot summer day breaking the conditioning and making everyone miserable. Or when there's a storm after school you shut down the power leaving the few students who stayed late in total darkness.

Sure sounds cool, but this isn't the kind of shit you add BEFORE FINISHING THE FUCKING CORE GAMEPLAY.
Someone needs to teach this nigger the meaning of "feature creep"

Is that a raincoat?

Yandere Overgrowth: Alpha
You've got another autist who can't manage time and is getting paid more for creating a game than for finishing a game. Give up on it, the dream died years ago.

N E V E R E V E R
E
V
E
==R=

E
V
E
R

Eh, I've followed this for this long already. I'll follow it until the updates stop or slow to an unbearable trickle.

I mean, it's not my money funding it, you know what I mean?

Is YandereSim the newest autism magnet, ala Memetale and Five Nights at Furries?

Will this general devolve into shitposting and posting embeds of a very good prog rock band?

____yes

Does this mean we can make Caravan posting a thing?

that's not genesis

He didn't do work this month. He had emails to reply to.

It's easier when people only post the threads when new content comes out. It's almost surely doomed to failure when people make them at any other time, and are probably made specifically for this purpose.

New update.

Good job focussing on a core feature.

Not sure how good an idea it is to have matchmaking as an infinitely repeatable, harmless elimination method, which is what it's teased as being at the end of the video. A harmless run should be difficult and varied, because it is a natural 'achievement' for people to flock to.

at this point i wouldn't be surprised if you started blaming the dumpster fire these threads always devolve into on the jews or derek smart or something

protip: they turn into shitfests because they inevitably become a trench war stalemate between YANDEV YANDEV NOTICE ME dicklickers and people who are so disgusted by it that they counter-signal as hard as possible

I like the social manipulation elimination method. However the voice acting is awful. I think there should be less focus on dialogue/story heavy elements, or rather do them with less dialogue/cut scenes, since this is going to be an amateurish production if it ever gets made.

The amateur voice acting is something I've consistently complained about every update, and it shows in this update.
The loanshark sounded like Batman at some points, it's far more comical than serious, and ruins the quality of the scene.

Otherwise it looks pretty good. I'll have a play of it since I've not played the last two versions.

Face it, YanDev is Notch 2.0

Hey I thought there was going to be an launcher with the game this update?
Did I miss that somehow?

Blog says he's gonna introduce the launcher Real Soon™ along with the official website.

This looks nice and all, but what's the fucking benefit of kidnapping the gyaru to gain trust and backstab her the day after, instead of just pushing her off the roof, kidnapping HER instead, or whatever you can in the meantime?
Other than that, and pretty bad VA, good update.

for no-kill run purposes, I guess?

Yanderedev gonna add Night Vision monocular/binoculars??

I'm talking about eliminate button.

I've watched this whole thing rapidly turn to shit over the course of about a year now, but this is a new low. Unbelievable that Holla Forums will still defend this lolcow even after he went full kike on you and his "volunteers".

To be honest, the VA itself is all right. It's the voice direction that's lacking.

It's a lot easier to kill someone and dispose the body in your own house without any witnesses than it is to do all that and potentially get caught.

Plus, yeah you could just push off Kokona and kidnap/kill her in your house, or you could build up trust, kidnap and traumatize another girl to probably bully her enough to get panty shots later and still manage to backstab and kill Kokona.

I dunno, I can think of options. Maybe he'll add it later on that you have to have your social skills be high enough to actually convince Kokona to back off your Senpai and if you have shit social skills, you can just snap her neck there

an update was literally just released

I dig these kind of subquests, though you'd need to populate the entire school with similar possible friendships like Persona 3 social links, which is kind of a bitch to do with all the voice acting and posing required
The cutscenes at the moment are just RWBY-tier

evaxephon is a pedophile jew that virals and samefags for his own shitty game on imageboards because he lacks the talent and work ethic to make a game that Holla Forums would actually like

Might as well check out what easter eggs have been added since I've played last. Gives me something entertaining to do in between trying to break the game & finding bugs.

I like Ebola-chan, mainly as I'm a medical student, the hyrule warriors music seems low bitrate though?
It's a shame she's not killing dindus/gyarus, or wearing her nurses uniform.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

This isn't a bug per say, but this needs improving.
The text here is off screen, poorly aligned.
Perhaps reduce the font or create better spacing.
There's an autist on Holla Forums that knows a lot about that kind of thing.

I've seen shovelware with better aesthetics.

kiwifar.ms/threads/evaxephon-yanderedev.19311/

do not support "yanderedev" or his game. degenerates deserve nothing but death.

lmao those faggots complain about panty shots
valid points in the OP though

Are we literally SJWs now?

Nice proxy

They are just lefties, they'll come to their senses when reality kicks them in the face

This ain't a hugbox faggot. Go back to Tumblr.

Who gives a fuck if he's an ultrasperg, asshole, or delusional freak? He's making a good game.

Not saying it's a hugbox, just saying you could go over actual criticism like the VA's shit, the coding's awful, the model's are porely animated, etc etc etc etc and you know, talk shit about the game instead of having a kneejerk reaction and default to talking about shit that has nothing to do with the game like pedophile accusations and when he was EvaXephon.

If anything, you're the one acting like it's a hugbox with your crying

**Poorly

Oh, so you did.

I apologize, I was mainly talking to the dude trying to derail with EvaXephon bullshit

WE LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

When he's drunk he sometimes comes into my room and cringes

That's okay user. I don't give a shit about his embarrassing past. We all acted like cringeworthy dipshits in our teens.

Color me interested. I tried approaching the delinquents with a pack of cigs, but that doesn't seem to do anything. Even though the cigarette description states that "It may have other uses"

This did make me burst out laughing when I first saw it.

God damnit man! Why is the piano sound level so high!
Turn it down, and increase the bitrate so there's less artifacts.

What is this site?

I don't understand, they want lulz and seem to know what a SJW is but on some of the boards the posters are clearly SJW.

Can someone explain this site to me?

I don't get the reference.

I'll be sending an email about this later. Put some rope visible somewhere in the basement too.

Time to watch more anime.

Also can anyone tell me what are these supposed to be?
They're just sitting here, I figured they're to tell you, you can do something here.
But I can't do anything with it.

It's what happened to the SJW branch of Cwciki.
The same people who literally made a conspiracy to introduce him to the idea of being a tranny because they thought it would make him happier.
If anyone says "Liberals made Chris Chan a tranny", now you know what they meant.

Kiwifarms is the autistic version of /cow/. You know, more autistic.

Okay so I can't kidnap students because my biology stat won't raise past rank 1.
Not sure what caused it, going to restart my game and repeat I guess.

So I've just finished up with the latest content, kidnapped Musume, traded her for Honokas debts and then betrayed Honoka, spent the morning torturing her and came across this scene when I went to check in on my previous victim.

She snapped out of it when I spoke to her and went into her traumatised state.

Just to be on the safe side however.

Yandere-dev! Yandere-dev!
I've got some questions fr when you're next on- if that's OK.

- In the full game, you have fixed students (Kokona will always have her father in debt and do compensated dating). In sandbox mode, will students have the same template as official students (i.e. there will always be a student who has the domestic abuse + debt + dating backstory, but different personality traits and faces), or will students have even more variety (some students genuinely are suffering abuse, some are lying to get attention, etc. Basically each secret has branches).

- Why would Yandere-chan ask the loan shark to free all his clients? As a psychopath, she wouldn't care about others, and asking him to clear the debt of one man is much easier- and less likely to result in blowback (the loan shark trying to find out who she is).

- Will you have more options in the "clear debt side-quest"?
> Work with loan-shark and let him take the Rival as "payment", and you even do the leg-work of kidnapping for him.
There should be only one way to win a Rival's trusts (and it should be a greater challenge), but I think that last one would also get you a god end. At the risk of feature creep, how would you feel about each rival's problems having 2 methods to solving it that result in them willing to let Sempai go?

- Brokenness aside, wouldn't the daughter have seen Yandere's face? Will she need to perform this kidnapping masked or knock her unconscious from behind so she can't be a witness?
Otherwise, couldn't the loan-shark track Yandere down and seriously harm her?
And even if she is too traumatized to speak, wouldn't she scream and run at the site of Yandere-chan?
That might tip of a teacher, who in turn would talk to the parent…

Oh boy, I needed to break up my post.

- When the daughter is broken, will she keep the pink strand of hair? In fact, will she keep any of her ganguru make-up? Personality wise she'd be less conscious/keen on her appearance, so she'd almost look like a different person. And it would be a neat thing if a player found her.

- Will all official rivals be "sympathetic"? Not to say they should be monsters to make it easier (they shouldn't) but is it a mixed bag, or are all the rivals going to be "good people in bad circumstances" (i.e. Teacher or Nurse rival are assumed to be grooming Sempai- and can be fired by making it look worse. In truth, they lost a child who would have been Sempai's age, or looked a lot like him. So they unintentionally mother him)?
Either of the last two are fine IMO. The "everyone has big issues and is super greatful for helping them" kind of fits in anime.

- Will your new "friend" ever tell the police you are a likely suspect, if (more) murders happen in school? How far does her loyalty go?

- Can you do major side-quest favors for non-rival students to get them to do big favors (hide X container without looking inside, ask them to steal something for you, date a rival so they are no longer interested in sempai, [or if charisma is high enough] get them to spread bad rumors about another student for you or do something [bar murder] that would get them expelled)?

- Have you got something planned so that all the help Yandere-chan can give to rivals results in her still being "not a nice person"?

- Will the rival-helping route be the hardest? I.e. Killing Kokona is tricky, but kidnapping Roanshaku is as difficult as- say- the fourth or fifth rival (many friends around her, more aware of surroundings, has paid off delinquents to act as body-guards)

- Is choking someone from behind (the eliminate option in the home) really a sure-fire way to kill someone, even if it's by surprise? Why not have Yandere take a knife from the kitchen (and change the weapon with each rival) and use that? Throat slit, head split, even smothering with a plastic bag- all more effective than using your tiny girly hands (which might not have leveled up fitness, and might have to be used on an adult like the Nurse and Teacher rivals).
Am I over-thinking this one?

I know it looks bad from all the questions, but great work Yandere-dev!!

As a suggestion, in the Eliminate scene, why not hold down a button to resist the urge to kill the rival?
I assume the final animation will show Yandere desperately trying to hold herself back from doing it, so instead of "press X to do it", changing it to "Hold X to not do it" might be cool.
But if that would fuck with players, then keep it as it is.

M E M E G A M E
E
M
E
G
A
M
E

You all encouraged this.

I can answer two of these from playing the game:
Yan-chan tells the loan shark to free all clients to avoid suspicion upon Honoka's father.
It looks weird if only one person gets off the loan, loan shark might go for revenge in the future.

The elimination option at home is tying them up in your basement for torture, so your question doesn't really apply?
Who knows if it will go further than that however.

piss off dick licker

I thought this faggot went back to reddit already. $10 on nothing new but more shitty pop culture references.

Where is the webm?

In-school eliminations lead to extra precautions, like a high fence around the roof to prevent 'suicides'. Eliminating her in your home presumably leaves no trail and doesn't change the school.

Even if the game sucks or never comes out, it's still more enjoyable (for me at least) to talk about game design in these threads than to shitpost or do something else.

The shading effect on the player model and raincoat, as well as the cel shading esque outline on the edges (you can see it really well on the bottom of the raincoat" look fucking great.

I really hope that's universal visual effect he added for the whole game and not just a rain thing.

Thanks for answering.

Yeah, both of them are cool.
I hope the eliminate torture is different for each rival (of what you can see).

They're placeholder models.

When was the last time Yan-dev came here? Did the halfchan butthurt faggots actually managed to scare him off?

Yandev was a faggot over that time he got shat out for shoving in memes into the game and screamed like a girl about it, But i'm starting to wonder if those who hates on yandev these days are halfcucks and SJWs since there's this faggot

What do you guys actually want from the game? Like what do you hope to see when you get it

shat on*

I want to be able to actually romance the senpai in game rather than just "getting rid" of girls. Just because it's "yandere" doesn't mean the heroine is a vegetable when it comes to social interaction with her love interest and she had to get rid of just about everything

yandev's worst mistake was getting popular

now he's lost his core audience of the 200 autists on Holla Forums's Holla Forums

I think maybe that's the problem, see it's showing up that even with seduction skills, and charisma, once she sees Senpai, she just shuts down and huddles up and Senpai notices how "Weird" she is.

Also, there's the ongoing factor that she just doesn't seem quite right. Hell the talk Kokona has with her she can see from a mile away there's something just inherently wrong with Yandere-chan. That's why the goal is to get rid of all rivals first and then finally profess her love because then, all other rivals are gone, which means all obstacles for him to say no are also gone

That's also why if you noticed, Senpai's sister counts as a rival, despite her not really being romantically involved with him

Man this game is gonna be dark, and not grimdark more like depressing dark…..

If you add the possibility of making senpai fall for you or atleast make it a race for love, It'd be interesting and would be add as another way of playing the game. You'd be trying to keep senpai in love with you, competing with rivals.

fall for you or make it a race for love*
would add as another way*

If only i can stop typing like a drunkard

As much as I'd like that too (Because more ways to play are good), I just don't think that'd be plausible from a character standpoint, going from the Yandere trope the main character typically doesn't fall for the Yandere initially because they're offputting. Even if they only say like one scary thing, that's usually enough for a sane person to not touch that.

Huh, Yeah, But how is the heroine off putting in the first place? At worst she's just a very plain or boring girl. Unless she's blatantly shows her obsessiveness towards senpai

Well, think of it this way, Kokona actually gets scared over the fact Yandere chan freed her dad from Debt, to the point if you notice she's adverse to coming over to her house. (I mean I know the VA's bad but at least they tried conveying this message with how she rambles)

The fact she's so sullen and doesn't really have issues with doing something like that is off putting. And even if that never comes up, she probably has just an otherwise creepy vibe about her, mostly linked with being devoid of morality and batshit insane. She doesn't have to be blatant to be creepy and just not right. I'm sure you've encountered people irl than are just creepy without really having anything to put your finger on it.

Yandev hasn't showed up yet huh? He has embraced the minecraft youtuber money it appears.

Oh, Yandere-chan isn't insane. She's just terrifyingly sane and practical:

I guessed it's because she's using a rather terrible method since she won't say, But eh

why

He's probably working on YanSim, Probably.

You can thank PewDiePie for stumbling upon YanSim and popularizing it among all those 40 million kids that watch him

You're not very good at doing business, are you? If she only asked to clear the debt of one person, then that person would instantly be recognized as the one behind the kidnapping and a target for revenge.

did evaxephon switch mics, it sounds like absolute fucking shit, i can hear the loud fucking static. whats with the voice actors having shit mics and absolutely garbage dialogue writing and QUICK TIME EVENTS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

And, ==YANDEV==, here's a suggestion for you:
Have a rival that's bisexual and has a thing for both Senmpai and Yandere-chan. And one of the ways to get her away from Sempai is to agree to be "friends with benefits".

He's an okay guy.
But he's a fucking awful dev.

Dumblr kill yourself and delete all Asuka pictures from your storage you don't deserve them.

Fags are fags user.
Even girl fags are still fags.

I've called it for quite some time, but I'd like to reiterate that YanSim will be another Notch.

I think he always comes here whenever he releases an update and there is a thread about him but relations have soured.

Actions have consequences. If she were properly rational, she would recognise that her chances of getting away with mass murder are slim, and that considering mass murder a valid option to get a boyfriend is a sign of a mental illness which also implies that even if she got Sempai she might not be happy for long, especially if the process of getting him involves the murder or breaking of several of his friends and colleagues.

He normally comes in right after he put up an update video but since he hasn't shown since putting up his video about Kokona's questline, I think he's abandoned this place for good.

Can't say I blame him, considering the EvaXephon autist that keeps bringing up Kiwifarms, the same people who are responsible for Chris-chan becoming a tranny, these boards are less about constructive criticism and ideas and more about shitflinging

Kiwifarms is just losers tearing down or subverting other losers who try to better themselves.

In most cases their 'lolcows' are just "People I dislike".

Yuri is the purest form of love. Don't confuse it with what 3D dykes do.

I remember I was banned once for "bullying the devs" after claiming the voice-acting was shit.
Fast forward to now, it's still shit. YanDev is not good for taking criticism.

Banned where?

Half/v/.

Well you must have been really obnoxious if you managed to get yourself banned on Holla Forums of all places.

Yeah, right.

This was to be fair during the decline of GG where devs were sacred cows.

evaxephon can't even code for shit and just used else/elseif shit because he doesn't understand how objects work in C. No wonder the game runs like ass.

He is worse than Josh and has to resort to samefagging to defend himself and his autistic writing when all he had to do was change identities instead of crying that MikeZ rightfully told him his code was amateur-tier built on statements from the most elementary online coding tutorial.

Guy is attracted to real life children which makes him an even bigger sperg degenerate than the /autists that jerk their cocklets to drawings of underaged girls being raped. Half the "features" of the game make the Yandere MC look like a lesbian beverage evaxephon gets off to vicariously acting through the Yandere MC. Afterall, most of the torture and rape is done to child girls, not child boys (he only likes lolis, no shota), not any of the teachers, male or female. Obviously this game began as a good ode but devolved into a fetish fantasy for this retard who adds in retarded nonsense instead of making the base game work first. Never mind that the environments are still fucking barren. But no, donate money to me guys!!

Additionally, no one is going to volunteer for free dickcheese. It astounds me that you would make a 20 minute long video about emails when anyone whose used the Internet could tell you that a game like this would attract underaged anime retards like cumflies to your shit covered crean-filled boycunt. Instead of learning how to code or petting your animation degree to use in the game (even though you rely on volunteers for that), you shitpost on Holla Forums and complain about autists wanting to buy your shittly made game featuring code stolen from Stackoverflow.

Requestan source code pictures, I find hard to believe he's so incompetent

Forgot this one.

Holy shit my eyes fucking hurt, what the fuck.

Maybe if we'll bully him enough he'll learn how to use switch statements

To be fair, your mother would be extra proud of you if you had xxx hundred thousand views a day.

She's not actually, she's supposed to be representative of the "Onii-chan" trope, but she doesn't want a relationship, she's just wary of anyone taking her big brother away which again, counts as a rival

Not-coder here, what's the problem?

Well, it looks like he may have gone to reddit now.

I wouldn't really like to think he's left here as it's only been a day and a half since the update, so it's a bit early to be claiming that he's left for ego arrows.
Yet it appears he's making somewhat frequent posts on reddit, whilst being absent from here. So I'll simply say I'm slightly concerned for now.

reddit.com/user/YandereDev/comments/
Personally I'll give it until Saturday before I abandon all hope for the game.

Its all over user, a dog can't serve two masters, Face it we lost yanderedev just like we lost notch and all the other devs that got their start on imageboards and then went to greener pastures for money

He always tells us every plot point, game mechanic, secret, and murder method as soon as it gets done. I don't know if I've ever seen a walkthrough be so entwined with the game development.

Golly gee willikers , I sure wonder who are all these (1) anons coming in to specifically shit up YanSim threads only to disappear once the thread dies.

Who knows fam, might be nothing, he might not be aware there's a thread on here yet and is posting on reddit to pass the time, like I said, I'll wait it out until Saturday.

20 IFs that can be replaced by anything else provided you're not a mouthbreather.

Well I watched the video, and I have to say it's ok. It's not that fun when you know how you can solve one, so I guess it's my fault for watching it. I hope though there will be ones harder to figure out and ones that could just lead to nothing happening. I just hope matchmaking will be extremely hard, or at least extremely costly. I'm worried that one would be the easiest one to abuse. I want it to be more than just buy info and set up date. Maybe having to take part in the date like cooking or giving dating advice so it isn't just tell girl to get guy or guy to get girl.

Maybe we need to say his name three times.

Yandev
Yandev
Yandev

Yeah, It's why I'm thinking of telling people to make a new thread for the evaxephon shit. I'm not gonna defend him from criticism, however these threads are trying to become "shit on evaxephon" rather than "talk about yandere sim" it's pretty much gotten outta hand at this point. So I figure we'll have two threads, one for actually talking about yanderesim, and another for shitting on yanderedev. the reason for this is because you can't even discuss the game anymore without it become "BUT LOOK WHAT EVAXEPHON DID 10 YEARS AGO". and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he left by now.

also Yandere Dev seems to be sleeping, I'll redirect him to the thread when he's awake

The plot points I've given away are the ones I'm willing to give away, because they are completely irrelevant compared to the important stuff that I'm keeping a secret. Imagine that you're looking at an iceberg; you think that what you've seen so far is huge, but it's actually 10x bigger beneath the surface.

Kokona in particular is just a guinea pig, a test dummy. She may not even exist outside of the debug builds. So, don't feel bad that her story is "spoiled".

You can think of the debug builds as "Ground Zeroes" and think of the final game as being "Phantom Pain".

Wait…shit.

No, think of the debug build as being the Virtuous Mission, and think of the final game as being Operation Snake Eater.

Yandev, you've seriously tickled my curiosity.

What WAS that shadow?

Thanks for not giving up on us

Honestly thought the autists scared you off, glad you aren't leaving us for reddit just yet

I believe in you, YanDev!

Didn't read the thread but I'm just posting to tell you to relinquish ownership of the board to someone that isn't a sperg and kike that can't even make themselves lunch let alone run the biggest board on one of the most popular chans.

Thank you kinndly.

But Ground Zeroes was better than Phantom Pain…

Keep in mind that he has been shown to samefag with multiple IPs…

I know it's goofy, but I put a "commune with demons" easter egg into the occult club. The player can perform a simple ritual to travel to a demonic realm and meet 3 demons.

The "demon realm" is actually a giant black sphere that hovers far above the school at a height of 2,000 meters. At the sun's highest point, during noon, the sun would pass over the demon realm, causing it to cast a giant circular shadow that slowly moved across the school as the sun moved through the sky. Almost nobody reported this bug, because during 12:00 noon, you're supposed to be in class.

Why not underground? It would be more thematic and it would also not cause shadows.

That's neat as hell. Thanks for the explanation!

Unfortunately that's small time user…
patreon.com/user?u=121401&ty=h

Because something else is stored underground.

Dead niggers?

The camera effect on her skin reminds me of Silent Hill 3 mirror room.

yeah

Your house?
The basement?
Corpses get teleported there if they are destroyed in the incinerator?
Come on, don't be so vague, throw us some hints.

Nice to see you stick around

Is it a better game?

more anons should watch wrestling imo

Embed related.

I'm glad for such a nice update. Maybe if Yandev starts doing monthly updates, he can do bigger features related to core gameplay. But that will probably piss off his 14 year old fans (who are also the ones financing him).

You mean Kuudere simulator?

Can you eventually fuck and kill your way to get your hands on a nuke, and then hold the entire world hostage to gain Senpai's love?
But then when the deal is struck hide inside your nuclear fallout shelter and kill everyone else either due to the resulting nuclear warfare or winter?
Then bake cookies for Senpai as Senpai weeps for Senpai's family.
Senpai doesn't love them though, because Senpai obviously only loves me.

He wants a reason to bitch, he's got one.

do you email him dick jokes
I think he loves those

try sending him this

I'd rather send him Quicksilver Messenger Service songs.

SHIT IT'S ONLY BEEN VAGINA JOKES

literally deepest lore

I think it is better this way. He will probably have to keep it twice a month due to his ADHD audience

Nah, he's alright.

Mods kill boards.

Why do you hate this board?

As James Madison once said, "If anons were angels, no mods would be necessary." What we need is an owner who is fair, wise, incorrupt, and most importantly, not a jew.

Put your capcode on, kike. Mods are just emotional turbo-redditors who get to ban people over their feelings.

Their feelings. Let's make that clear.

James sounds a forum moderator before forums were invented, unless I'm imagining a different James. Anons like you and me get rid of shills, shitposters, and bronies by hurting their feelings, so there is NO reason for authfags except to make Holla Forums suck.

Oh, ye of little mind

Yuri? IIRC, Sempai could be customized so it can be female, but what I'm proposing here is a cold, calculating scenario.

Another way to deal with a rival (unique to a rival, like the whole lone shark scenario).
But instead of killing or befriending, you're "renting" yourself out. Suffering a few gropes and kisses for Sempai's sake.
After all, how can you say you love Sempai if you're not even willing to let a girl fondle you to get him?
No one's asking for sex scenes. Just Yandere faking affection…or not. Guess it would depend on the personality of the other girl

Of course we can't have someone who isn't qualified, which is why I said our owner must be fair and just. He must be someone who would put the needs of the people over his own. Someone who is willing to put the needs of the many over the needs of the few. Someone who can make progress, get things done when they need to, make laws, and punish those who break said laws; not because of his feelings, however, but for the good of the people and in order to make our union more perfect. In short, we need someone like pic related. best faction prove me wrong

Yeah, if we got rid of our "demons", this board wouldn't need any authority. Unfortunately, though, this is an anonymous christian/anime imageboard. Everyone is equal and anonymous, so bullying away everyone seems impractical due to our lack of authority. It would be far harder and less effective as opposed to just banning them.

Even if such a thing was possible, it would take time, and work. And without guidance, it would be all the more harder to get the majority of us on the same page.

Which is where an owner comes in, even if it is temporary. One who isn't Mark. He would be able to control the population, promote the general welfare of Holla Forums, and remove the undesirables. Additionally, if the time came, and this was accomplished, he would be willing to step down, and let anarchy reign. If he refuses, he will be forced by threat of an exodus of his people. Although, without the authority of a leader, the shitposters would definitely come back to join our ranks once again, causing mayhem.

We need a leader, not a kike. We need House, not Mark. Finding such a leader might prove to be challenging, but I can assure you it would be more efficient that what you are proposing.

And yes, this situation can work on a much larger scale, too. You only need the right kind of leader.

I can't because he is the best faction

This is definitely not a Christian imageboard no matter how much you say it is. I honestly wouldn't trust someone who says this is a christian imageboard to be the judge of who should be in charge of this board

but on the otherhand you have excellent taste in choosing House so I'm conflicted

In retrospect, I probably should have put a ":^)" after I said that, in order to nullify poe's law.

Now I feel foolish, I've seen too many /christian/ spergouts lately. Honestly I don't mind if people are christian. I just dislike people trying to claim Holla Forums and 8cham as a whole as their own

forgot my shiggy diggy

/christian/ is mostly just shitposting anyways. Ignore their memes.

Seems to me like that is everyone here in Holla Forums.
After all, no one belongs here and should go back to reddit.

Lel I meant more along the lines of 'specific groups claiming Holla Forums and Holla Forums as their own' but

I wonder actually how many legitimate redditors are here, I don't understand why they would come here when actual reddit or voat exists. Personally I've never spent any time on reddit and the only exposure I have to it are cringey screencaps

Jesus christ, authfags are insane. But let's play ball.

I'm sorry, I need a favor. Read that sentence, and figure why you're retarded. You can't? Okay, it's because you're so fucking naive/brainwashed/invested in ironic shitposting/some other form of retardation that you're looking to a theoretical leader and thinking "yes, this fucker will NOT exploit us in any way!"

That's not how it works you smegma burglar. You can't have authority AND justice. Give a man the status of leader, and he WILL make everyone his bitch.

I know you'll pull a bunch of leaders who were "totally perfect" so I'll tell you upfront: They got assassinated because they were going to ruin everything. We dodged a bullet.

Literally all of that is what authority never accomplishes. They halt progress and their laws are simply "I get my feelings hurt when this happens so stop."

The only good faction in the shitfest known as New Vegas was Caesar's Legion, and I ONLY say that because I'm a giant Romeaboo. Caesaboo? Shit these don't sound as good as Greeceaboo, which fits me more to be honest.

However, this is beside the point, which says a lot about your argument. It's so bad I need to distract myself for a bit so I don't have to deal with NVfags or mod dicksuckers. Doesn't help you backpedaled at you little shit eater.

Are you shitting me? They're offended. We won. They're crying and doing damage control. That's so fucking practical that it could turn the likes of REDDIT, OF ALL FUCKING PLACES, into a good place.

Also, bans are a terrible concept. Just evade them. It only delays a good user's post, and doesn't do shit to shills BECAUSE THEY NEVER GET BANNED. You only get banned for offending mods, nothing else. The last time I saw a mod doing his job was the fucking Boston Salt Party, and that was setting a thread to autosage.

Where's the problem? Do you want a hugbox, or Holla Forums? Holla Forums is not one person, so of course we'll be all over the fucking place.

>even if it is temporary.
You goddamn fucktard.

You trust authfags too much. You really think once we get your idea of Holla Forums completedon't deny, you want YOUR autistic vision to be The One True Holla Forums, that our owner would say "aight I'm done being a fucking autist, I'm giving up my ban power without a fight" and that's that?

Mark hasn't been replaced BECAUSE HE WON'T LET GO OF HIS OWNER STATUS. OWNERS GOT US IN THIS FUCKING MESS.

See, I can't tell if you're baiting or genuinely stupid. Control is why we left halfchan. The mods exploited their control. We said "fuck you." We ollied over here. Naturally shit's starting to repeat.

Now, let's put this in redtext, because if you're going to tl;dr me and post anime girls, while avoiding the fact your wall of text was pretty autism mode too, you better read what I think is the most important point here:

Whose definition of undesirable do you think mods use? A poster's, or a reddit-using, emotional, SJW-like moderator's definition, who would be mocked by the likes of Anthony Burch, might I add?

Again, this naive shitposting makes me wonder if you mean this.

Good on you for acknowledging the likely scenario. However, do you think he gives a shit? Cuckchan Holla Forums still has users. This particular point's proven right there.

Hurt their feelings again. It's not difficult to offend them and make them run back to Tumblr to make up a story about "owning a bunch of MRAs at school 2day xDDDD."

"We need autism, not autism." -You

The rest is just le opinions so fuck off. Unless you happen to be right, in which case, at least we don't need to find another board.

Holy shit I lost track of how big this got what the fuck.

Don't forget the zoomed text. I know there's at least one capfag ready to send this to reddit.

If you are the average representative of anarchy then I will take Mark over you. You have mental issues.

Good to see you're sticking around.

What on earth is this? Some Holla Forums civil war meme?

Have you ever been so high/drunk that you started to take a shit on your bed, then sobered up in the middle of it, and realized you're so far into this poop that you should just finish it, and then after finishing it you look behind you and realize you took the mother of all shits on your bed, the likes of which you never thought possible for yourself?

It's like that, but with WORDSWORDSWORDS.

Damn man, how long did that take to write? Even a 5 sentence post takes me like half an hour

That's a solid novel, I've never seen something so thought up deeply. The plot is really great and experimental, This is t… Oh that's not a novel…

I don't know. Too long.

I'm selling this on Amazon in ebook format just to spite you.

Hey guys, how do I sell ebooks on Amazon?

services.amazon.com/content/sell-on-amazon.htm/ref=footer_soa?ld=AZFSSOA-dT1
Do it

Have you ever considered writing something worthwhile in your life.

A suicide note, possibly?

Anarchy is for children and niggers. The average mouthbreather needs direction from someone not congenitally retarded or nothing ever gets accomplished and shit is smeared all over the walls. Mark isn't that leader though. I will agree with you on that.

While i do believe that a as humans,every leader or institution based on us will always follows the cycle corruption-degradation-collapse,until AI,it's the best we can do.Anarchy doesn't work outside a little and restricted group and it will always fail under more organized forces(coordinated shitposting,aka what Holla Forums,Bui,etc. did,Holla Forums was practically fucked for a time).Without considering you are putting too much faith in your fellows user,when half of them are just shitposter,the other 25% would gladly substitute Mark to make his own idea(Every anarchist is a baffled dictator) and the last 25% isn't strong enough to contrast it.
Obviously less power to the mod would be the best course of action if we user could actually do something to auto regulate,but with time it goes all fucking down:
EX: at september you would get console wars thread dubsbombed to oblivion,now you get two or three thread full of shitposting about muh console is better than x reaching bumplimit.
Ban it,you get idiots who screams "freedom of speech"
Don't ban it,you get cancer(Reddit) who openly admitted to be the ones instigating those console war thread.

Is this a fucking anarchist calling someone retarded? Am I reading this correctly?

Will you faggots stop and make a Meta thread for this kind of shit? Some people want to lurk here to see if we're going to get A / B features for the game or if someone has to share some bug reports and the likes.

YANDEV, YANDEV, YANDEV

Save us from this shitpost bullshit.

And seriously, add what I said to the game. It will make it 245% better, according to experts*

*said experts may or may not be me

Did anyone actually end up posting in this thread about the game?

For matchmaking, he should make the characters polar opposites. For lulz. Put the occult girl in with some kid from the robot club, put the delinquent leader with the student council president, and so on.

Get ready for a lot of fucking words.

You keep saying that like every person ever is full of greed and whose only priorities are himself. Not every man is a jew, just because our current owner is. Just because people have the capability to be greedy doesn't mean they are naturally obliged to.

You say that like it's a very clear fact. How can you be so cynical? If people didn't care about the welfare of their population more than themselves, we wouldn't even have any governments to begin with. We wouldn't even be able to function as a society. Everyone would on their own, constantly betraying their brethren whenever it benefits them. No one would trust anyone, and there would be a complete world war between every man on the planet.

So? I took 4 years of Latin. Still doesn't change the fact that House is objectively the better choice in every way. There's a reason Rome fell. But you're right, it's besides the point.

Which is why I spoiled it

That didn't even concern you or my argument.

Fuck Mark, he's literally the most greediest, most disgusting, most pathetic overweight kike I've ever seen on the face of this earth. He pays all his goyslaves aka mods in hotpockets just so they do his bidding for free. I wish his entire family was shoah'd just so his fat fucking face would never have to touch the face of this earth.

If I get banned for that, congratulations. You were right. Mark is a faggot.

Also, just because the current jewministration is fucking shit doesn't mean someone better couldn't take his place. That's like saying because I walked in shit once while walking outside, I'm always going to walk in shit whenever I step outside.

And yes, you can evade bans. But it actually requires SOME effort to do, even if it's minute. And this is opposed to no bans at all? "Right, well since they are going to keep doing it anyways, let's just stop punishing them for breaking rules!" Try telling that to any responsible parent, and see what they say.

pt.1/2

That's not what I meant. In order to get anything done, we need numbers. People aren't going to care enough to want to do anything unless you have someone influential pointing it out, as opposed to a random user.
It would also be easier to have an owner get rid of the problem, and then resort to anarchy, than trying to get rid of the problem starting from anarchy. Yeah, maybe banning people is inefficient, but it's more efficient than just trying to bully them away.

also

At first, I was just kind of humoring this. Are you seriously thinking we can just find someone who is dumping cp or shitposting up a thread and say "lol stop doing this you stupid fag"? That will never work, and if you actually think it will, you are an idiot.

Someone I am describing would most likely give up their position if it benefited the people, thus not mark. In the off chance I don't, I suggested an exodus.

And? We're here, and the autists who suck japmoot's dick for a living are over there. Anyone who isn't a faggot will participate in the exodus. If they don't, we never wanted a community with them in the first place. We get a new site, and the old site and owner only gets the cucks for users, which doesn't affect us. Win/win for us.

I meant as in stopping rule-breakers.

The mods I am suggesting will use a favorable definition to us. Once again, not Mark.

Right, because that's always worked before. Besides, I'm talking about the people breaking the rules, like cp dumping, blatant shilling, shitposting, etc.

"We need a shit board, not a good board." -You

pt. 2/2

And yes, I've been drinking. Sage for off topic.

I dunno, These two novelist suddenly came out of nowhere and shat up the thread with novels… Wait they're not novels

Hey, can you comment on ?

I should've took care of em earlier, sorry about that

What's with all the post being removed? Moderators censorship or something?

Unrelated garbage about anarchy and it's opposite.
An edgy faggot and a submissive faggot arguing about which political system is better.

didn't censor shit, it was just a few meta fags going on about irrelevant bullshit.

14-year-olds don't have the money to finance a game. I'm pretty sure that everyone who contributes to the Patreon is employed.

The game may have attracted the 14-year-old audience, but the only people who can actually support the game are people old enough to have disposable income.

I gotta ask a serious question, why do chan sites hate Reddit so much?

I don't really see that making sense. Logically, you'd try to pair up two people who are similar, not opposites.

This post was me. Sorry, forgot to put my trip on.

I have a question for you guys, though:

My original plan for matchmaking is that it would only apply to 1 student per week - the student who you are currently tasked with eliminating.

This was the plan for how it would go down:

1. Stalk your current rival, find out which other student is a potential suitor.
2. Perform a task for your rival, become your rival's friend.
3. Perform a task for the suitor, become the suitor's friend.
4. Use the "Go Away" command on both students so that they walk to the same spot at the same time. They will have a bashful conversation and blush a lot.

At this point, a new dialogue option named "Matchmake" will appear within the "Task" dialogue wheel.

5. Talk to the suitor via the "Matchmake" command. He will confess that he has a crush on your rival, and wants to do something nice for her.
6. Steal an object from your rival. Give it to the suitor via the "Matchmake" command. The suitor will bring the object to your rival.
7. Talk to your Rival via the "Matchmake" command. She will confess that she likes two different boys, and doesn't know which one to pick.
8. Take a picture of Senpai talking to a female NPC. Show this picture to your rival via the "Matchmake" command. Your rival will become discouraged from confessing to Senpai.
9. Talk to the suitor via the "Matchmake" command. He will confess that he doesn't know how to make a love confession.
10. If your Psychology and Seduction stats are high enough, you can give advice to the suitor which will allow him to perform a love confession.

After doing all of these things, your suitor will confess his love to your rival.

Now, let's say that, hypothetically, I wanted to allow players to matchmake ANY two students. How exactly would it work?

Something like this?

1. By performing tasks, become friends with any two students. (Let's call them X-chan and X-kun.)

As soon as you're friends with more than 1 student, "Matchmake" becomes an option inside the Task dialogue wheel.

2. Tell X-chan "I think you and X-kun would make a good pair."
3. Tell X-kun "I think you and X-chan would make a good pair."

(If the above two steps are not followed, the game won't know whether or not to activate the matchmaking protocol.)

4. Use the "Go Away" Command to make the two students walk to the same spot as one another. They will interact with each other.

(Affection at 33%)

5. Stalk X-chan on social media to learn her likes and dislikes.
6. Give X-kun tips on what X-chan likes and dislikes.
7. Make them interact again.

(Affection at 66%)

8. Stalk X-kun on social media to learn his likes and dislikes.
9. Give X-chan tips on what X-kun likes and dislikes.
10. Make them interact again.

(Affection at 100%)

11. At this point, if your Psychology and Seduction stats are high enough, you can use the Matchmaking command to give advice to one of them, which will allow them to perform a love confession.

Does that work, or does that sound lame and like it wouldn't be fun?

If you've got an idea for how it should work, I'm interested in hearing it. If possible, break down the steps into a numbered list or bullet-point list.

If possible, try to think like a game developer; suggest a way to pair up two students only using features that already exist in the game.

That seems pretty good man. I assume certain personalities would be impossible (Teacher's pet and Delinquent for example), or needing to stalk the pair to find out what they like in boys/girls (similar to getting secrets from a rival)

Also,
Yanderedev Yanderedev!
Can you answer some questions I posted earlier:

Some of my questions were already answered (>>9532234)

chan sites hate reddit (and voat for that matter) for their format. It's a format that encourages hugboxes due to the fact that any dessenting opinions will be downvoted, a form of self regulating censorship.
Also the fact that the userbase steals content to bolster their "karma", and the whole account system encourages digging into someone's account to see everything they've ever said.

Pic sort-of related.
Only goons are more malicious, Reddit is just normalfags (until you take their hugbox away)

It would be interesting if you somehow had it so that, if you aren't careful, people might figure out that you're trying to do matchmaking and either help, ignore it, try to prevent it, or get suspicious of all of your activities depending on their personality and their opinion of you.

To answer your question, it seems like an interesting idea, but unless you have the actual steps or methods somewhat randomised or different for various pairs it would probably get repetitive and less fun.
Also, what benefit would matchmaking non-rivals be? I suppose you could have it so that if you match-made enough people (far more than needed for stopping rivals) they might try and help matchmake you with Senpai, or unlock some kind of good ending.

Cult of personality. I forgot the exact term, thanks.
It's also the reason namefags that do not contribute something outside of chans (like game devs or something) are bullied, even if they make OC in-chan.

It's hard to say. I'm honestly not sure. Sandbox mode might not have anything that involves story / cut-scenes / voice-acting.

Because if she asks him to free ONLY Kokona's father, the loan shark will know who to take vengeance on.

Yes, I was thinking that this would be a good idea. My next video might be about this. However, increasing the number of ways to resolve the situation would increase the amount of time that the game is in development for.

The daughter is blindfolded in the basement. The tranquilizer gives people short-term amnesia; they don't remember what happened in the minutes leading up to their kidnapping, so they will never be able to finger Yandere-chan as the perpetrator.

I was thinking that this would be appropriate. However, it's another one of those things that will delay the game while I get it to work.

A little from column A, a little from column B.

Saving a rival or saving a rival's family member makes them so indebted to you that they won't report you for whatever you did to solve their problems. But if they see you commit murder, they will report you.

That's the current plan.

It's hard to say. Difficulty is subjective. Some people might consider it the hardest because it requires more patience and sleuthing, rather than more reflexes and skill. All I can say is that I'll try my hardest to avoid letting it be tedious.

However, I do know that each rival should be more difficult than the previous rival.

The cutscene looked the way that it looked because I didn't have enough time to do what I really wanted to do. In the final game, it'll be better.

Ha, that's actually a kind of cool idea…

Thanks for answering my questions Yan-Dev!
Good luck,
Work hard!

Notch has been pretty based lately.

Markiplier and Pewdiepie play it

you be the judge

Hey YanDev, ever played any Yakuza games?

(checked)
I imagine Notch to be the kind of guy that would have browsed 4/v/ back before he released Minecraft and got big.

Not many devs nowadays who are publicly based, can only really think of Running With Scissors and those Polish devs who released Hatred.

Can we ever uncuck gaming?

That divorce re-awoke something in him. Still a faggot though.

I've heard rumor that he did a grassroots thing on Holla Forums to advertise minecraft back when it was still alpha, pre-infdev.

Funny coincidence that you'd ask me about Yakuza; I'm going to mention the Yakuza series in my next video. There are one or two features from Yakuza that I want to steal and use in Yandere Sim to make it more fun and allow more options.

Well, Maybe this way. Since I assume that you would want to have players be able to beat the game without using info-chan at all, how about, in addition to just being able to ask info chan who the potential suitor is, you can make friends with multiple people and ask them for gossip, after which, they will give you random facts, in the form of rumors.

A higher level in psychology will allow you to pick the topic of the rumors. This way you can use the same system to affect multiple facets of gameplay.

Make said suitor someone who would be hard to guess, but don't fall into a pattern. If they're in the cooking club, another member of the cooking club is way to easy. If it's just opposites every time, that doesn't work either. The suitor would be hard to guess at first glance, but should start making sense upon closer inspection. You can do this with a line or two of dialogue.

Taking what I said earlier as an example, The delinquent leader and the student council president may seem like bad choices, but give the president the "coward" personality. Then, find out about his crush on delinquent girl, Then, when asked why, he explains his admiration of her bravery and leadership skills, even in dangerous situations, which he has none of, despite his position.

There, a person you would never guess, who makes sense when you start asking questions.(Their reasons don't have to be so good, honoka's crush can just like big tits or something.)

Once the crush is identified, it's just a matter of preparation. Remember, there's only a few days in a week. Your main objective from this point onward is to increase affection. Telling them to confess to early will almost certainly result in failure. Ordinarily this would mean that the suitor will refuse to confess again, but you can get a second chance with a high level in psychology. The chance of success should be based on giving the suitor and the girl relevant information.(Through internet stalking, or rumors, or whatever.) Also, your skills in psychology and seduction should offer flat boosts at the very start.

It should be very difficult but not impossible to reach 100% success chance.

The benefits of a chance system over a level system is that you can arrange two different elimination methods at once. You can set up the match, while also plotting to kill the rival if things don't work out. That way, you don't just lose because you had 99% success chance and got unlucky. Or because you got 99% affection score and couldn't get the last rumor.

Once you arrange the match, the rival should be eliminated, both the rival and the suitor should like you,(or maybe just the suitor.) and if relevant, the suitor's personality should change. (Switching the student council president from coward to brave, for example.)

How does that sound?

I feel this may be a little too easy. I'd say not only do you get the rival to pair up with another guy, but depending on the pair you may have to keep going after one confesses. The relationship may get a rough point, in which you have to play the make up counselor. If you fail to keep them in a relationship, they may break up and depending on the rival personality, she will start to go after sempai again after a certain time.

Also for the friendship aspect, I feel you may need to make a connection more than just friend for the rival. Maybe make a close friend who is more willing to listen to your opinion than just some girl you hang out with. As for the guy though, you need to make sure not to be too much of a friend, otherwise he may get a crush on you and sempai may not be interested in you since he is helping his friend try to get with you.

Oh, but to actually answer your question, I played Yakuza 3 and Yakuza 4 and really enjoyed them. I'd love to play Yakuza 5, but I don't have the spare time thanks to Yandere Sim.

Hmm. Interesting concepts here. Here's what I like:

1. Having to ask other NPCs for gossip to figure out who the crush is.

2. Raising a stat that gives Yandere-chan more dialogue options (maybe there should be a "Social" stat, or a way to "collect" topics of conversation, like in Natsuiro High School.)

3. Making it hard to guess who the suitor is, rather than going with the obvious answer or the polar opposite.

Here's what I don't like:

1. Percentage-based…anything. I want the player to succeed via skill and effort, not dice-rolls and luck.

2. Suitors' personalities changing - seems too drastic for a high school crush.

3. I'm still not sure how to "increase affection" outside of the very small handful of ideas I suggested earlier in the thread.

I'm glad you like some of the ideas, but as for the ones you don't like,

For number one, maybe use your old idea of affection counters reaching a threshold for success, rather than rng. Figure out what each one likes, then tell it to the other. Smaller details get you 5% or so, larger ones as much as 20%. You can learn these details from online stalking, gossiping, actual stalking, or even talking to the rival. You can also ask info chan for details. It should be cumulative between them, with a certain base amount required for both. That way there's no rng involved.

As for number two, I wouldn't really consider "coward" to be a personality any more than "smoker", but If you meant for it to be the one personality trait that defined them, then that's different. Maybe don't change the personality.

As for number three, I can give you some more ideas. First, you acquire information on both parties. Then, you go to the suitor, and after some dialogue, promise to help them. Give them information on the likes and dislikes of the rival, and then, arrange for them to meet at certain places. They don't have to be places at school, they can be any place in town. Give the suitor a place and time, and they'll be there. Then affection will increase, or even decrease, based on what information you gave them. Have them keep meeting like this, while continuously feeding the suitor information, and the affection will rise. When it reaches 100% or higher, tell the suitor to confess, and the rival will be eliminated.

However, there is some strategy involved. You can't get them to meet more than once a day. You also have to feed them the right information. Good information will help the meeting go well, minor or irrelevant details will barely affect anything, and faulty information will actually make affection go down. If it goes to far into the negative, the rival will hate the suitor and you won't be able to continue with your matchmaking. The suitor will hate you in return, obviously.

If you ever give them faulty or irrelevant information, or you want to give them new information, you can talk to them or call them, then talk about their crush to enter an interface where you can tweak what they know about said crush. If you told the suitor that the rival liked horses before, but then discovered that the rival was lying when you asked them about it, and that they actually despise horses, you can go into the interface and remove that fact. Information the suitor has and all the information you have, along with it's origin, (gossip, stalking, info-chan), shows up on two, side by side panels, and you have to move bits of info between the two. But you have to be careful. Facts that are wrong or facts that are too personal will backfire during encounters. So it takes a bit of cunning to maximize affection gain. Obviously, facts from info-chan will always be right.

There's also one more idea i just had. Perhaps make it so that the suitor always confesses at the end of the week, by intercepting the confession at the tree. That way it happens right in front of senpai. Since senpai is such a nice guy, he'll wish the two of them happiness every time. Unless one of them chooses senpai obviously, then it's game over. After 10 weeks of this happening over and over, senpai will go to you, asking for you to help him out with matchmaking. Then it's win?

A good way to make sure that the player is sweating on that last day is to make the affection value invisible (without console commands), and have them try to determine the general affection level through feedback on how the encounter went. If the first 4 went well, but then the fifth backfired, they might get worried come friday. It adds some suspense.

Hows that?

OH SHIT HE'S ON THE ROPES

Edgy is just "cuck" for leftwingers, fam.

Hmm. This sort of inspires me to imagine that there is a "grid", and each space on the grid is a fact about the girl (loves horses, hates spiders) and in order to give the boy all the information he needs to woo the girl, you have to fill out her grid. You also have to feed the girl information about the boy so that her interactions with him go smoothly, so you're filling out the boy's grid at the same time.

Eh…I wonder what the exact gameplay mechanics are, though…how do you gather facts about someone? Talking, stalking, or something else?

By the way, there's something else I want to mention. Tell me if this is too weird / goofy.

In order to help a boy woo a girl, you have to convince the boy to ask her out on a date, then, when he's on the date, you give him advice through an earpiece, effectively "controlling" him and controlling what he says.

The dates would be viewed in first-person mode, from the boy's perspective, like a dating sim. The objective is to give the right compliments, answer her questions the right way, avoid offending her, etc.

Good idea? Stupid idea? Needs work?

Notch hates Trump so hes a fucking faggot.

A grid for the information? Like this? Seems like a pretty good idea. Giving them both a grid is also a choice, but the girl has a crush on senpai right? The guy is basically competing with him. She probably already has it in her mind to confess to him, so i would assume that you're trying to change her mind. If you are, telling her about the suitor wouldn't really do much. But you could talk him up a bit in front of her. As long as it's not obvious, it would probably help.

As for exact gameplay mechanics, i assume you would listen in on private conversations, follow them into town to see their daily routine, or probe social media history for information and opinions on certain topics. Of course, casually asking them about the kind of stuff they like and don't like is effective too, but they may not be completely honest about themselves with a stranger. Particulary when it comes to controversial, personal, or socially unacceptable things.

As for this direct control idea you have, you would essentially be turning part of the matchmaking method into a dating sim minigame. If that's the case, there's no need for the sharing of information with the suitor, since you would just use the information directly, making the grid idea pointless. And some students wouldn't really be comfortable with the idea. There's also the fact that if the person themselves didn't know a lot about the rival, they wouldn't know what to do after you stop helping them. They might break up in a month or two, then you have to compete with two rivals in one week. They have to have at minimum a solid-ish relationship that would last at least 3 months.

You could try a hybridization of the two systems, wherein you give one the suitor a bunch of info about the rival, then send them out. While they're out there, you can stalk them and watch the date from afar. If the suitor gets confused, he will excuse himself and call you in secret. Then you can tell him what to do. Instead of doing it from a first person point of view, you can do it from the third person. You could even call info-chan during the date to get some info you don't have. (At a higher cost of course.) This method reinforces the importance of proper intelligence gathering, while also allowing you a measure of control over how the date goes, adding another dimension of skill to the elimination method.

The main thing though is that it wouldn't be a date. A girl who intends to confess to senpai wouldn't go out on a date with another guy in the week leading up to it. However, if it's just a chance meeting, there's nothing wrong with that is there? In my mind, that's the situation you're trying to create. A girl likes one guy, but happens to keep meeting with another and slowly begins to like him instead. Like destiny, or the work of a suspicious high schooler. By the end of the week, she can't make up her mind, goes to confess to senpai but is instead confessed to by the suitor, then they both leave with senpai's blessing, senpai remains single, and you keep that stupid bitch from stealing your senpai. The pacifist's method.

Of course, if it doesn't seem to be working, there are always more permanent options. And that's one of the good things about this game.

So, good idea, but needs work.

If my "go on dates" idea is implemented…

The rival does intend to confess to Senpai within 5 days, so the first step is making the rival develop a crush on the new guy so that there's a chance she'd actually consider confessing to him instead. This needs to be possible as early as Monday, so that Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday can be dates, and Friday can be the confession.

I see, I was thinking that the player would just set up "coincidental meetings" once a day, to avoid arousing suspicion. Not official "dates" if you will, but close enough for the rival to start developing a crush on guy number two. The player artificially increases the affection between rival and new guy, tearing her between new guy and senpai, Eventually culminating in the new guy confessing on friday and changing her mind.

To make someone develop a crush on someone that they've barely interacted with within one day would be… difficult. To get an actual date, she would have to be seriously considering both of them.

I have an idea now. Make the coincidental meeting a one time thing that can happen the same day that you discover who the suitor is. Then the crush can develop because of that. But you have to know a bit about the rival's schedule to do that. Ask info-chan for a schedule, or simply ask her where she's going later that day,(this is where having a high reputation / being friends is important.) and then have the new guy meet her there. Then you can start having them go on dates. The same day even. So you can find the new guy, have him meet the rival, then have them go out on a date, all on the day of monday. Sort of fast, but it still makes sense.

As for the dates, they should happen after school right? Should they happen off screen, or should you have the two of them actually hanging out in town, where you can spy on them? It would help for getting the information right if you can actually see the rival react to your information. And of course, talking to the new guy should get you his view of how the date went.

The idea you have seems to be focused on making this method of elimination focused on dates. I think I've come up with a way to make that happen. What do you think?

Classic Sega arcade games?

bump
someone made a bunch of yansim chars in the sims
imgur.com/a/v2Bg1

If you want to implement something like that, please randomize the order of the answers at least.
It's going to be lame if people memorize 1 2 1 3 instead of a sentence if they decide to save scum. Also if possible change answers according your Psy level.