God Emperor hidden Message to us in Joint Conference

youtu.be/IbpsmS2BTLo
Watch the first 20 Seconds and you'll hear
>Chancellor Merkel, it is a great honor to welcome you to the People's House… the White House

Know I know many of you are thinking "so what, the White House WAS made for the people". Well, that's true but how often do you hear it refered to as "The People's House" in place of White House this way? Probably never.

The reason is because Merkel represents Germany and Germania was going to build the People's Hall in Berlin after WW2. Citing the "People's House" near Merkel, who living in Germany knows all about the Volkshalle, was a deliberately calculated signal.

On the subject of dog whistling, has anyone else noticed the significant usage of the phrase "the homeland" in the press briefings? It seems specific to this administration, and like they are using the term deliberately.

I immediately picked up on that too. Most likely it was a multi-layered jab at both Merkel for ignoring the cries of the German people, and the corrupt establishment for not serving the American people's interests.

'That's racist goyim. We are so deracinated and cosmopolitan now that a nigger born in France is 100% French, don't you know. Really!'

On a serious note though, it kind of amps me up every time I hear them say "The Homeland."

implying we are dogs, bitch please.
the left gets muh 'virture signalling', implying virtue, and we are stuck with dog symbolism?

strong autism OP, but i admire your affinity for HIStory. I think it was a jab at germany being losers, and her being a loser. It's what alphas do.

Can't tell if bait, or just legit uninformed. Next time think before you post, not after.

Feeling like uninformed on this one.

Holy SHIT

Something also widely unknown is that the white house always keeps the doors unlocked - 24/7

The reason? Because it is, indeed, the people's house.

reminds me of that sweet sweet banepost trump did during his inauguration

im aware of the term, and its some bullshit fake news term to describe evil alt righters. its a stupid phrase like (((actors in the world stage))) when describing political figures.

These days I imagine it's because locking the doors would be a security hazard. The symbolism is a nice vesiage from those old days though.

I hope someday, the President will once again be able to shake hands with the commonfolk on his own, here and in the European homelands.

I wish Trump held an inauguration party like Jackson did where he just let all of DC in and slipped out through the backwindow to let them booze up. Probably not a safe bet with all those niggers though.

Thank you for sharing.

As a Finn, it's really strange to me how English doesn't really have a word for this concept. In Finnish we have kansa. The Finnish people are one kansa. One volk. One collective entity. The English language doesn't really have a proper counterpart.

If only he'd have started humming the horst wessel lied.

I noticed this word while I watched live and wondered about why he used it. Thanks to the OP.

I'm gonna start using volk in future.

With all those neo-con zionist globalist kikes he has in the Administration he truly is looking to save the white race…

The word you are looking for is folk or kin.

Or simply a people. It's the literal translation.

This.
I'm liking Der Volkhaus.

Dog whistling refers to sounds only dogs can hear you moron, it's literally synonomous with code speak, saying something that is white noise or irrelevant to normal people, but carries a deeper meaning for the initiated (that being us)

I think your theory might be a bit of a stretch user, but the vernacular of the Trump Administration is definitely something I've been picking up on.

Traditionally the House of Representatives has always been referred to as the "peoples' house" since they have always been elected directly by the people of their district every two years. So for Trump to refer to the White House in this manner is worth noting especially after his honoring of Andrew Jackson being the first "peoples' President".

Another thing I noticed was how Steve Bannon and Reince Priebus repeatedly referred to the Democrats simply as the "opposition party" during their joint CPAC appearance. This implies that they not only consider the Democrats to be undemocratic, but that they also refuse to acknowledge their existence while alluding to the fact that Trump faces opposition from within the GOP. The opposition party is referring to anybody against the will of the people (Trump).

Trump referring to Americans as "our people" and to the US as "the homeland" are other good examples of this. It not only shows us that he's on our side but it gives the commies on the left some bait to show how truly unpatriotic they are.

All in all, the goal is to show that the more you protest and insult Trump, the more you show that you don't give a shit about the people. As easy as it is to hate liberals we have to remember that they are still Americans and that we value them more than they value us.

It also wouldn't be the first time he does this. Remember his (((international bankers))) speech.

Just to add on to what I just posted. When I say "liberals" I'm not referring to the politicians and Jews, I'm referring to the white liberals who've been brainwashed by the former.

Good example user, totally forgot about that one.

(((They))) in the media were quick to pick up on that one.

What would you call the goys under the same equal but opposite brainwashing by zionist neo-con kikes?

I remember all the kikes kvetching about how they felt it was about them.

Well since I was a neo-con turned libertarian before I found Holla Forums, I would have to say that neo-cons are just liberals from the past since most of them are 40 and older.

As far as I'm concerned neo-conservative ideology is dying in America and being replaced with a more nationalist conservative/libertarian wave of thought. When you start to think like a normie who isn't exposed to what we've been exposed to you'll start to understand that this is a red pilling process on a massive scale. We memed Trump into office and moved the Overton window back to the real right wing, the rest of the world is just playing catch up while the Jews desperately try to profit from it. But they keep failing because the more influence we gain the more they lose because ethnic nationalism is inherently opposed to Zionism.

Civic nationalism is just our way of getting our foot in the door. The left didn't admit flat out that they were communists when they infiltrated the State Department during WWII user, they had to censure the man who called them out on it. Eventually we'll have to do the same with whomever catches onto our true goals. But until then, remember to think like a normie and keep in mind that we were once brainwashed as they were.

And just to add onto what I said there user, the voting data shows that more white men under 30 supported Trump than white men over 30. This completely blows the whole "old white dudes" meme out of the water and shows that Boomers and Gen X were a lot more susceptible to Kosher propaganda than we were.

Dog whistling applies to everyone, it's not limited to alt righters you just see the media saying everything is an "alt right dogwhistle" because they love making stories out of nothing.

Fucking lurk more or go back to 4chan, faggot.

"In Finnish we have kansa"

this post gave me kansa

THIS

Please remember that german "v" is pronounced like english "f". None of that "voak" shit.

"People's house" sounds more like a reference to Andrew Jackson or something. OP is pure tin-foil.

Underrated

No brakes on the Trump kun train.

Almost…. there…. Almooossstttt tttheeerrree…

sooo close… just a little fuhrer…

fuck me! CY+2! overshot!

50/50 chance of a race war breaking out any second now.
Kek's message: The establishment of a new constitution governing the free people's of the United States will come to us in 2017. 50/50 chance of complete chimpout projected.

we had a word, but it was deliberately debased and degraded to simply mean "government" or "country"

The closest you'll get is human like in the phrase "we're all human". Alternatively people has come to be commonly used as a single entity as in "we, the people".

That said, we don't have an exclusive word this is true. Folk tends to connote the common people, small groups in one place or another, and kin is almost exclusively reserved for extended family.

The anglicized version of Volk is Folk. We replace most of your Vs with Fs.

Nation? That's the word I tend to use closest to volk.

Literal stupid people now browse Holla Forums

She immediately dumped another Cuckland flag in her head, I'm sure of it.

(((people)))

AYO HOL UP

Das Volkhaus.

Nice try kike