MARRIED WHITE WOMEN WERE JUST AS LIKELY TO HAVE VOTED FOR TRUMP AS MARRIED WHITE MEN - THE REAL PROBLEM STEMS FROM...

MARRIED WHITE WOMEN WERE JUST AS LIKELY TO HAVE VOTED FOR TRUMP AS MARRIED WHITE MEN - THE REAL PROBLEM STEMS FROM UNMARRIED WHITE WOMEN

Detailed demographic breakdown of 2016 US presidential election

Now you know why (((Hollywood))) promotes degeneracy like 'Sex and the City'. If white women are encouraged to slut around until their forties, Democrats have a larger audience to appeal to.

Other urls found in this thread:

sementherapy.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh my.

Oh, and here's the source:

anepigone.blogspot.com/2017/03/detailed-demographic-breakdown-of-2016.html
archive.fo/pMaPy

Notice how the gap between married white men and single white men is only 2%, but the gap between married white women and single white women is a whopping 22%?

So the bitter cat lady myth is true after all?

I came in fully expecting another jewess article, glad to be wrong. Got sources though?

I thought mormons were split almost equally with mcmuffin? Don't recall.

Nah, it's just the Utah mormons who caused problems this election.

It's the disturbing reality and fate of all cock carousel patrons. They'd rather hoard cats than marry their nu-male counterparts.

Of course it's true. How new are you that you haven't figured out that our "stereotypes" are grounded in reality?

Come on

Good thread OP but it will attract all the usual ugly autistic permavirgin /r9k/ mgtow redditards, the pedos, the sexual deviants, the racemixers and the weeaboos and turn into shit. Having threads like this is hopeless until we purge those subhumans

0/10

No shit. The modern day feminist is either a hambeast, a bitter woman done with romance after dating too many niggers and being a sidebitch, or outright hateful and shitty to the point no man willingly stays near them longer than required. They're not only horrible people but just flat out unlikable to the point they started a war on culture itself.

Now THAT is a tryhardbait.jpg! Come on leftypol I thought you sucked less than CTR.

They usually get to marry richemployed niggers, though.

kek. They vote for Trump but they are being degenerate behind everyones back. Never trust women, ever.

oh gee, I wonder what kind of evolutionary force could be behind it

Go see a therapist to work on your mommy issues meninist redditor neckbeard

Old news. We knew this immediately after the election.

This data is garbage, its based on after-the-election approval rating polling.

Has anyone looked at how this was conducted? I don't believe the jewish numbers, goldwater was a jew himself and only got 10% or so of the jewish vote.

bait

The more I read this, the more garbage it appears to be.

Most other sources suggest quite a bit lower, sub-50%.

Not even close.

HAHAHAHA, no. Lucky if he breached 25%.

/thread

I question the later age at first intercourse, how late and current time is the oddball as used to be everyone through history had kids young and yet xyz groups were selecting for high investment monogamous conservative.

So in other words marry women, and they stop being miserable leftists?

Semen tames the demon. sementherapy.com/

So to counter the birth control hormones in the water supply do we start pouring the stuff down the drain?

McMuffin's campaign was solely focused on stealing Utah. Mormons elsewhere mostly didn't give a shit since it was obvious he had no chance.

As much as tor being compromised is a myth.

I ain't clicking that shit fam. Post a screencap or tl;dr.

Unfortunately, unmarried white women are unmarried because they are unmarriageable.

Too many of them were made that way - most people are inherently suited to married life, but the education they get and experiences they have drive them out of the marriage pool.
If a woman wants to get married, she should not go to college and load herself with debt and waste time when her life goal is to have a family. It;s a mans job to have a career and give his family the needed support through his achievements.

Women don't have a real moral sense in the same way men do. They get their morals and opinions in general from society or from their father or husband. Single women tend to have had weak or absent fathers, and they have no husband to pick up the slack, so by elimination they receive their moral stances from the media.

single black mothers 2.9%
single jewish mothers 11.8%
gays 20.7%
muslins 28.4%
hindus 34.0%

Mormons 71.6%

GREATEST ALLY
Hahaha fucking niggers and their welfare.

Some "myths" are based on truth.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

young women a shit

I know it would expend some political capital on looking backwards, but I would love an official audit to show the actual numbers.

They used reuters numbers CREW. Try again. Btw, your bot is malfunctioning and being more obvious than usual

If I remember this idea right (not clicking link either) from back in cuckchan days, the thing boils down like this. Semen contains serotonin along with several other mood altering chemicals, oxytocin, various endorphins, and even female sex hormones. And the vagina absorbs these chemicals and they're circulated through her body, ya know assuming you don't wear a rubber and she also doesn't just immediately go wash the jizz out

So, having vaginal sex and ejaculating inside a woman is basically giving her a shot of happy juice and other chemicals that can bond her to you (oxytocin), which is also why girls who take to many different dicks can't bond properly anymore, their bodies have tried to do it to many times to to many different people and its worn out the system basically.

So why does a shot of feel good juice make the liberal go away in women? Pretty simple, unhappy women favor liberalism because they want something to make them happy and fulfill their lives. So many of them get into activism, start frittering their hours away knitting pussy hats or writing rambling blogs about how evil men are (anger at them not pumping them full of happy juice) or parading around for attention.. basically anything to fill the void and depression. Women who ARE happy don't do much of that shit. They take care of their man and kids, they take up hobbies that help their family, they don't want the way things are to change for the worse because that threatens their happiness. Things like transfreaks invading their bathrooms end up scaring them (as it should) because they could get raped and that would obviously reduce their happiness, beaners and mudscum being sent here would change the culture and freedoms of the USA over the course of time which would, again, reduce their happiness levels, and so on and so forth.

Conservatism for men and women is really two different things. For men, its a preservation of all that is good and sacred in society, that has built a strong stable secure nation, that gives them freedom and liberty, that prevents the moral and social decay, and prevents their group from being wiped out by invaders or those who seek to destroy them in one way or another. For women, its more personal and a means to preserve their own individual fulfillment and enjoyment of life, and women who are happy are FAR more keen on preserving the way things are since it is what LET them become as happy as they are.

Thus, the happier a woman is, the less likely she is to be a degenerate or liberal. The more unhappy she is, the more likely she is become liberal or start degenerate pleasure seeking behavior to fulfill her needs and wants. And the easiest way to naturally make a woman happier, is to give her the D and nut in her.

Even one of the most liberal women I know understands this. Shes flat out said far more than once, that if a woman is unhappy, the quickest and best way to MAKE her happy is to stick a dick in her. Frankly I only think shes a liberal because her life is miserable right now, and the only way shes surviving in a fucked up economy is through welfare programs. Well that, and she was drugged and raped at 20 and got pregnant from it and had an abortion, and trauma will do weird things to you, and she only dislikes conservatives because she thinks they'll ban abortion nation wide and then what happens to her if that ever happens again? Because again, trauma causes weird thinking, but like I said she knows the D is the quickest path to happiness for women, if I could get her to improve her life faster and find a guy and some stability, I have no doubt she'd stop being liberal in a heartbeat.

dummy

Bots can't use shitty memes

dummy