Key Democratic Officials Now Warning Base Not to Expect Evidence of Trump/Russia Collusion

theintercept.com/2017/03/16/key-democratic-officials-now-warning-base-not-to-expect-evidence-of-trumprussia-collusion/

Old but the muh Russia narrative was ridiculous to begin with.

Agreed
it might be good to keep them fixated on it just because it's so ridiculous? I'll leave that up to greater tacticians than I

How embarrassing. This still won't stop the kikes from doubling down. Its their only strategy.

And thus any chances of a nuclear altercation with Russia officially dies out. God bless you, Donald J. Trump. I got the invitation to you inauguration a bit late but I will frame it. BEST PRESIDENT EVER.

The lying press will simply not report on it and continue with their Russia narrative.

crickets

It's hilarious since such is what is fucking over the democrats now. Just like the fake news nonsense.

Caught up in an ourboros of fake news…

bump

Another bump. We should find a way to exploit this and cause some rifts between the democrats and their constituents. It would be funny to either leave the left utterly demoralized and not supporting their politicians.

Life is good.

This should be made punishable by death in New America.

Yes, keep them on it. It's a huge winner for us. Dem party popularity is collapsing as the country laughs at them. Keep them on Russia as long as possible.

The Intercept is an interesting publication. They are lefty faggots, but don't give a single shit about toeing the DNC party line.

Almost certainly. They are wasting so much energy on pursuing this dead end that it can only help drain their credibility. Hopefully it'll even end in a flawless execution in the style of the tax returns meme ending with Maddow destroying herself as an unwitting pawn in a 4D chess match.

That first meme arrow doesn't even make sense. Where do you go to school, NYU?

pic related

Worse, Southern Commiefornia. It's one of 2 research papers we have to do by semester's end. I was pretty damn surprised when I read it in the class syllabus.

Sessions should be investigating the Democrats for their known Russian ties!

It's amazing how these spineless hypocrites can sanctimoniously project their treasons onto their opponents, and from a position of weakness!. I mean who in their fucked up minds would ever see this as a viable political strategy?? It's as if they're trying to force Trump in to becoming a dictator for whatever reason.

Soon user…
SOON

It will backfire on them just like fake news. One week they'll be calling for investigations into Trump for Russian connections, the next week they'll be getting investigated themselves.

And without skipping a beat they'll be crying about how it's evil McCarthism, annuda shoah, etc.

user, why don't we have the police report, the agent's address, and the Uber trip report from the day of the theft yet? Is NYanon just a bunch of no-talent HWNDUs?

wrong tab, maybe?