HAHAHA

Rachel Maddow served with defamation lawsuit

archive.is/QdjFi
https:// twitter.com/JimRobinsonSEA/status/842686038522847232

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eloGx
archive.is/ACBC3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She still hasn't committed sudoku yet? Her career should be over already.

The face looks good enought to be a "just fucked my shit up fam", but with a different word. Maybe a "all his optimism gone"? But you can see that that is a husk of–whatever gender it is.

Larry Klayman serves his fucking mailman when he gets junk mail. I think this is the third or fourth time he's tried to sue Maddow.

He did name the Jew in court once though. In his appeal for something or other, he noted that his previous judge had been (((chosen))), and that's why he lost.

Breddy güd.

This man deserves jail time.

This woman has become a giant mess. She invested all of her faith and shilling into muh tax returns for two years.

I've been asking @JimRobinsonSEA for the sauce on this tweet and he keeps meming back and not giving me a proper response. I've searched everywhere I can't find this story at all, until there is sauce I doubt it.

he is the source

This is a story from 2011.

JUST

Need liberal salt from this.

I sincerely don't understand the hate of Rachel Maddow. Very under-rated IMO. Try to catch her whenever I can.

If I ever get my hands on you I'm going rip your fucking testicles off with my bare hands, you shitskin fuck

Well that's physically impossible as I sport ovaries.

TITS OR GTFO

can she really be this gullible?

Get out kampfy

It's look of buyer's remorse after having his penis mutilated.

k

Friendly semi-related reminder

the eggs in your fridge don't count faggot

The first line:

She just got a report on her low T levels.

Her own hair is already too fucked up to fuck up.

Seriously what the fuck is that on his dick

I'll report back when my results come back.

Genital warts. HPV virus causes them I think. Punishment from god for fucking slags.

Genital warts.
Caused by degeneracy and several types of human papillomavirus

He's a kike himself, but I guess he must be one of those based nationalist jews, right?

nigger

Why do femenists and hipsters dress like men from what they call the most oppressive era for wymn?

Well that is horrifying shit. I thought all genital warts were was some sort of discoloration or something since I could not imagine something like that existing.

NOT TIRED!

so what you're saying is i shouldn't become a male prostitute to feed my family.

You will never find user, and skin him alive.

JUST
JUST
JUST
JUST
JUST
JUST

I was camping once and I found a tick attached to my penis just below the rim of my glans, after several painful attempts at burning off with a lighter in the dark of my tent I realised it was actually a tick shaped protrusion of "skin" so I the cut it off with nail clippers; and now I have just found out that it was a was a genital wart which I find strange since I never had another occurrence.
polite sage for off topic

haha the

JUST

is too strong in this one, fucking can't contain my laughter

gtfo rachposter

HAHAHA

b-b-but it wasn't illegal!

This happened back in 2011 you retarded fucks.

Check out the beaner security guard in the background. He's just all, "Whaddaya want from me?"

Your single-occurrence dick wart may have been a skin tag.
Good jerb taking care of it like a man.

th…thanks

Textured for his pleasure.

It's an ork.

That's makes more sense, thanks user I'm glad I shared my story of penile misadventure.
Have one more:
I was in my mid teens watching Sabrina the teenage witch whilst holding my erect penis in my hand, not masturbating just maintaining a ready position. Since I was watching Sabrina and not masturbating I became very bored and started to look around the room. I saw a sewing pin and for reasons I can not fully explain I pushed it halfway down my penis so an inch or so of the sharp end of the needle protruded (I was a huge weeb at the time and into ninja shit, I think I was half-heartedly trying to weaponise my penis). Again for reasons I cannot explain I pushed the pin all the way down into me penis until I could no longer see it, then I started to become anxious that I might not be able to get it out and then somehow I got distracted and forgot about it. An hour or so later I went for a piss and the was a distinct "ping" and I realised that the pin had shot out of my penis inside the stream of wee and hit the toilet bowl.
pretty close call really

Fuck off you worthless sodomite

Didn't this happen six or so years ago?

I learned from my mistake and I did not insert the pin for sexual pleasure so it doesn't count as sodomy. Also this was a major turning point in my life, I was shocked and horrified that I could get distracted and forget about a pin being lodged all the way into my urethra, after that I started being more diligent in paying attention and I'm a lot less absent minded nowadays.

Yeah, one weird trick to fuck up your urethra for life you fucking retarded faggot.

My urethra was fine, the only time I ever damaged (non permanently) it was once when I held a piss for so long that I ended up having to pinch the end of my penis while running to the toilet, because of the hydrostatic paradox the pressure in my urethra was immense and it hurt to wee for several days.

Cock mange.

You're cock conundrums has lightened my mood greatly. You should feel proud.

I wonder if the rabbi sucked rachel's penis during his circucision, or if it was a non-orthodox ceremony?

Can we send a letter to Rachel Maddow like Holla Forums sends letters to devs?

Is she drowning in semen yet?

Is a good day

whether or not your urethra was fine why would sticking a fucking needle up your dickhole ever seem like a good idea?

Maddow's week has been getting more and more hilarious. archive.is/eloGx

4 MILLION PEOPLE WATCHED HER FUCK UP!

archive.is/ACBC3

I had read about Houdini learning to pick up a sewing pin with his eyelashes to effect escapes and I wondered where out of all the places would someone least expect me to have a concealed sewing pin. Once the idea had occurred a proof of concept seemed the next logical step.

Rach Salt intensifies.

Xi looks on in confusion and disillusionment..

Maddow: [AUTISTIC SCREECHING]

I tell ya, it was a hell of a trick until he fucked himself up and earned the nickname cyclops.

I just drank to that image. Best feeling of the week.

Go back to Reddit faggot.

It's actually amazing how prevalent HPV is in America. It is truly as if nature is saying fuck you for forsaking the previous virtue of chastity.

It's spread by monkies. We imported a lot of them, well, the kikes imported them here actually, and blamed us for it. Kill them all. Extinction is the fate of all species that shall threaten my people.
Rach must be purged. Gas the rachroach!

Watching this thing go down in flames will be glorious

JUST LESBIAN SCISSOR MY SHIT UP FAM

JUST
'JUST
JUST
JUST

It's a dyke you faggot.

This is good news but I can't help feeling sorry for the 'Rachposter' as he may be upset his Jewfu is getting into trouble.

But on the positive side he could always pen pal her in prison or work as a prison guard and fuck her later on (But if he did work in a female prison he'd have access to much better holes).