What happens to EA's football Franchise when this man dies?

What happens to EA's football Franchise when this man dies?

Keep in mind he's 80 years old and spent years playing a sport that turns your brain into a slushie before modern safety regulations were in place.

Probably nothing. Did Tom Clancy's death do anything to slow down Ubisoft?

JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN

Well, he hasn't been involved since at the very least 10 years
And Ubisoft still (mis)uses the Tom Clancy name, even when he's pretty much dead now

Uhh, do you know something I don't?

They're still going to use his name

Well, he worked under a ton of pseudonyms
Who says the Tom Clancy guy wasn't the public one in an umbrella group of writers

did someone say John Madden?

Tom Clancy was a hack fraud who never even experienced the special forces. Andy McNab is the real hometown when it comes to military experience-inspired novels.

The reason Clancy's stuff is so fantastical is because it's all fiction.

They just pick another person for the naming rights.

It's not that hard to figure out, user.

What the shit Clancy died?

Yeah the kikes finally got sick of his books/movies/games telling everyone of their plans in advance.

Fucking amateur.

His son sold the name to Ubisoft to do whatever they want with it. Literally, they could make Tom Clancy's Cooking and no one could say dick.

The question here is what will happen to the Madden name. Has he sold the name to EA already, will he or one of his dumbshit kids do it in the future?

Canned by the CIA.

Fund it

God, football used to be the sport of warriors. Now it's the sport of faggots. At least it's not as bad as socccer I guess.

hell be fine

Bill Belichick Football

"yo guys, Belichick 2024 is out this week, you gonna pick it up, it has the new tackling system"

Superior Madden theme

Burgers actually believe this.

You reminded me of Tom Clancy now

Beat me to it.

EA will still have the rights to his name when he croaks. They'll just keep releasing the games under it.

Football was always the sport of faggots. It's like a fucking cult here in Burgerland, and everyone's a fan of [insert team localized closest to there hometown]. Their team is the best in the league and everyone else's is literally Satan.

What's that? The economy is down and I might become unemployed? It doesn't matter, I gotta buy a new big screen tv to watch the Big Game (even though local team didn't make it and I hate the two teams that did).

Football may not be the most important thing to Burgerlanders, but you can't be faulted if you think that way after watching how obsessed they get over it.

And technically all sports are this way. It's a plan from the government to keep people placated while they get away with all sorts of shit.

AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU

Stand back lads, we've found one of those anons that know everything! These faux-edgy observations weren't new or insightful when hacky frauds like George Carlin were making them thirty fucking years ago. People like sports. Slit your wrists over it you teenage faggot.

Here is slavland, football (soccer) is used to segregate young men into groups (different supporter groups for teams) and are controlled by government.

"You can't use that word, that's my word to make fun of you!"

No other form of entertainment does this.

smh tbh fam

Jeez, did I hit a nerve, footballfaggot? or am I right and you're just trying to discredit my outlook so others don't wake up from the lies?

Oh my god.

Now you do raise an interesting point about Tom Clancey but may I direct your attention to another EA series Rory McIlroy Tour formerally known as Tiger Woods Golf
Tiger as know know chimped out as most black people do and then later quit golf so it became inappropriate for EA to use his name so they stopped.
Now I'm not insinuating that EA will do the same again when Madden dies but its likely EA will do the same again as PR cucks of the highest order

keeping the namesake as a memorial would probably do more for the series than changing it.

I'm sorry, buddy

What did Frederick III mean by this?

You run wih your FEET.
Anyway the game is supposed to be called gridiron

so like laser tag?

How do I make Madden 11 PS3 fun? I don't want to have to get this year's version in a few months just to feel like I wasted 20 bucks.

Barring that NCAA 11.

No, 3 gun.