RIP Danielle McLaughlin

RIP Danielle McLaughlin

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/british-backpacker-danielle-mclaughlin-raped-10043200

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/A7Ffg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca
pressenza.com/2017/03/civil-march-aleppo-changes-route-passes-next-croatia-bosnia-herzegovina/
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-39329125
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally fucking who?
I'm not clicking that link, faggot. Lurk the fuck Moar before posting and learn to archive **and also break the source link*#

Archive you faggot

archive.is/A7Ffg

15 y/o human raped and murdered by muds.

Shieeeet

Nothing was lost much was gained. One less bong! :D

Not 15

So she was fucking around with the mud locals and got enriched. No loss.

Looks like potential SOAS student material, i.e. nothing of value was lost.

RIP cute little retard. May your next life be that of a smarter animal.

Fuck, Carrot Top paid the toll.
F

Fuck your shitty OP, OP.

this reminds me
what ever happened to those eurocucks that were going to march all the way through europe to aleppo?

I'm so sorry, Danielle. You lost your virginity to violence, when it should have been me all along. It was supposed to be you and I. I love you and will never forget

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca

Looks like your standard, clueless hippy. Its a shame, in a sane world young women would be educated about the dangers traveling alone in the 3rd world.

As of last week, I think they had gotten as far as Croatia.
pressenza.com/2017/03/civil-march-aleppo-changes-route-passes-next-croatia-bosnia-herzegovina/

what I'm talking about was supposed to involve thousands of liberals, and it was supposed to happen after last christmas

Asian in "Great" Britain

Forgot the pic. Check out THIS nonviolence force!

Somebody needs to meme Forrest Gump running in front

they'll never survive Turkey

cool, can't wait til they reach the middle east

This place is really going downhill.

I bet they get bused around and just stop to do 20 minute photo OPs and media clips when they reach certain land marks.

Trips confirm; this ends badly.

Speaking of pic related, I'm starting to understand what sort of woman wound up in those harems. Maybe Europe was better off when its coal burners had to go offshore to ruin their families?

The 15 years old is a different girl, it's at the end of the page:
It revealed evidence of drugs in her system, more than 50 cuts and bruises as well as evidence of sexual assault.

Both were asking for it. Everyone who looks for the info knows India is full of rapists, and if you're traveling anywhere you should read about the place. I wouldn't go to that shithole unless I really had to and I'm a dude. Women who go there for sex (which is what hitchhiking is about) and are murdered deserve it. There are plenty of countries with men who wouldn't rape and kill them.

No, fuck your progressive shit right out of here, where the fuck do you think you are?
In a "sane world" young women would be FORCIBLY PREVENTED from travelling alone abroad.
Such travel has ZERO POTENTIAL for making her a better wife and mother.

This.
Gos is a dual purpose destination for Western Europeans.
The ONLY reasons (and it seems especially popular with women) to go is libertine sex and local availability of hard drugs.
It is hard to feel sorry for these people, consider them the travel destination equivalent of base jumpers.

Wait holy shit this picture
Thats Argentina marxist feminist movement, why is that there? Can someone explain it?

Genius stuff girl. This isn't Western civilization where beta males go away when you tell them to. What the fuck did you think would happen?

It's not their job to archive for the shitty OP

This.

If they are warned about it and still decide to travel to the 3rd world, its natural selection at that point.

Do you really want idiots reproducing?

get fucked.

burn the coal, pay the toll

shocker.

They think it is their job to save liberals, it is fucking pathetic.

I wonder how an Indian manages to keep their 3 inch pinner inside a white whore's cavernous cunt

i dont see how that unwashed hippie dying is a loss, or newsworthy

i dont feel sorrow for idiots.

Got what she deserved and bargained for.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

no idea, it's a pretty piss poor tribute. it's not like a school is going to be built in her memory either

Burn the coal, pay the toll. Nothing of value was lost.

Once you go black, we don't want you back.

Thank you India

Sold to slavery by Jews?

It's not even a crusade.

It is, in every sense and aspect, a hippy vacation trip.

So, Pippa Bacca 2.0 ?

Yes, poetic justice.

kys

Blegh, how could a mudslime actually rape something like that?

What a shame.

Well those ragheads are even fucking their camels, so I don't think they have a well refined taste in their sexual mates.

She was 28 and fuck off she was friends with this mud, so she can rest in piss.

It's probably the influx of Plebbitors, they still have a lot to learn, like getting rid of pointless empathy for wretches that don't deserve their pity.

'McLaughlin'

What's wrong with Bongs though?

How can you be sold to slavery to jews, when you already willingly is a slave to them?

The problem is that it's a waste of resources and another brick in the wall of the white genocide the kikes are conducting on us.

Race-traiting WHORE

10/10. Also who painted that?

I do love news stories of these blithering idiot virtue-signalers and shitskin lovers going overseas and getting their comeuppance

There was an obnoxious ginger scotsman in my highschool who was constantly going on about being a ultra-liberal bisexual and was going to spend a year abroad in Xinjiang province of China.

Wound up coming back hospitalized after two months since I guess steppe muslims don't exactly going for his love of cock

John William Waterhouse: Diogenes - 1905

Yep ni una menos is a cultural marxist argentine group, probably founded by soros.
t. Argentine.

Rape & murder. Goes together like horse & carriage.

Doesn't matter if you're dead, they'll rape your corpse. Sho' nuff!

It's amazing how many of these aren't well known.

What's with bongs and this reckless adventurous spirit of theirs?
Bongs seem to love to leave their country to visit or even live in 3rd worlds shitholes where they always end up murdered or raped.

If your energy is focused on caring about her or kvetching about those who do: it's misplaced. Sure, fuck her, but this is another nice new piece of propaganda for us.

I really need to get back to sorting my own art folder.

They should just go to London.

Fortunately, there are plenty of immigrants who can take her place in school.

Any data on how much of india's rape rate is due to their 20% Muslim population? I wouldn't be surprised if mudslimes are similarly overrepresented as our 12% dindus.

Did some quick research. First gang rape I looked at major enough to have its own wikipedia, yup, lot of Mohammed. Other 2 were Indian names, however. Bangladeshi one where they stormed a catholic church and raped the nuns is muslim. Inconclusive.

One other thing I saw is India's reported rape rate is actually really low. You can pin it on underreporting but then all the data becomes meaningless. I think India's rape reputation might come from either legally upholding marital 'rape' or the feminist protests that followed certain recent high profile rapes, especially the brutality of the one with the iron pole. I'm not sure what other measures you could use, maybe the relative rate foreign nationals are raped since that is something that will definitely be reported and covered.

Archive is an fbi data gathering site

just a reminder from the inside

Western whites go to Goa to have "a religious experience" by taking psychedelics, dancing to rave music on a beach, and being in the magic mystical dirt of India. These tourists are the most naive, deluded dopehead hippies western civilization can manufacture.

Nixon did nothing wrong. The sexual revolution should have been violently suppressed, and every California dopehead in the 1960s and 70s should have been dumped on a Polynesian Island somewhere. All the Jews who sold our people these lies should have been sacrificed in Mt St Helens.

No it's natural selection. You don't want Pippa Bacca genes in your gene pool.

She was 28.

Whoops. The end of the article said, "The 15-year-old’s death in the north of the state was initially ruled an accidental drowning, before pressure from the girl’s mother forced a second autopsy." Didn't realize they started talking about someone else. My adblocker must have ruined the formatting.

According to the story she was drinking with him then they rode off in a scooter together….

Compared to the stories of those 'backpacker' women being raped on buses in broad daylight, this seems almost like it was consensual sex that got out of hand

Can we help you kill the niggers when the time comes?

when?

If you go to dance half naked on the beach under the influx of alcohol and drugs in the middle of the night, you'll end up in trouble even in a western country.

they were kidnapped, read up on muslim piracy and slavery

The term rape gets used whenever it's convenient for women, she was 100% there with the intention to get fucked

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-39329125

go die in a fire faggot, your mom wants you to