That "Destiny" cuck has paid shills all over cuckchan

…and mods there know.

He is quite dangerous. And only other e-celebs can stop him now because he never debates "unknown people because they have nothing to lose".

Shit game, tbh.

Fuck off. Back to Holla Forums.

Saging and reporting; don't give this cuck attention. The way to make this end is to ignore anything said about him and sage threads related to him (unless there's a happening).

With regards to cuckchan, it's unbelievably cancerous anyways so who gives a fuck who has mod power.

Sargon is wrecking Destiny atm so i wouldn't worry.

Literally who?

Was being caught part of their plan?

Tell it to yourself faggot. Get the hell off Holla Forums.

I respect your dubs, but why should I care?
he looks quite (((chosen))) to me, so why bother debating him?

Kill yourself.

This guy is a humongous fucking faggot. Never heard of him until the other day but hes already irritated the fuck out of me
An arrogant disingenuous gish-galloping little prick tbh.

Dubs of truth. Sargon of Acuck pretty much rekt him in the livestream.

He has pissed of me in ways I did not thought possible, and that usually means I will bother to do my part in taking away their self confidence.

He's a brainwashed commie. He got raped by Dawson so hard he fucking denied the existence of the military complex.

Just finished watching it myself.
That whole stream was like watching a pig get slaughtered.

Go back to cuckchan.

(observed)
(witnessed)
Kek & the druids have blessed this thread lads

I know sargon is no popular here but I actually dont mind him these days. Hes a faggy centrist but at least he is somewhat reasonable and he has essentially picked our side in the current culture war and is open about that, despite disagreement with us on certain points. Hes better than he used to be.

I don't know, recently that faggot shown us his ass while doxing somebody. And it was considered normal. As soon as he left Holla Forums, everyone began hating him the same way again.
I don't remember what's wrong with that faggot, don't want to jump to conclusions. I think the biggest issue he was pro-islamic shill.

Sargon just molested destiny on stream, thoughts?

Between alimony and child support, I severely doubt it. Shame the autist cucked out during the election run-in period.
A Desticuck and Sarcuck 'debate' fights over sloppy seconds, it has zero influence to shift the Overton window in its direction. They lost.

Ah, sorry, now i remember why i hate Sarcuck.

That kikebook stuff is top tier cringe.

I had a giggle

going to watch the sargon/destiny debate in a little bit. i doubt they are paid shills, they are just his raving, retarded fans. take a look at his subreddit right now to see what im talking about. there are large parts of it that are defending communism and posting the "not real communism" maymay

Who?
Namefags always get filtered.

Kill yourself.

basically this.

When you look at CTR you generally noticed trends in the ways they shill, though this is not the case here. 4/pol/ got linked and mentioned multiple times in the chat, so there's a decent chance that there are destiny fans going on there to do some damage.

Though it's really nothing spectacular since their shilling is simple enough for 4/pol/tards to figure this out themselves, which is simply not the case with stuff like Shareblue that easily changes discussions there.

ok, I'm giving this a bump because whether you like these cucks or not, it could provide a really nice lesson in how to talk to normalfags when it comes to the MSM drivel they repeat. It's amazing how this guy can't think of anything unless it's in black and white terms, making it a good example of liberal think as well.

The problem is, the two guys who argued with him were cucky and Destiny was trying to not cuck on a deeper level, the level of as a person being proud of who you are and not letting anyone tell you you suck. Destiny tried to help Illusion Radio guy but all he said was let's all go to Scandinavia for our White ethnostate and never argued that Whites fundamentally have different types of cultures from non-Whites so diversity with multiple types of Whites is fundamentally more workable. DR3 is retarded and makes the person arguing it look weak.

Destiny is sympathetic but isn't going to cuck out and say he's genetically inferior to the Ashkenazim. How hard is it to say that different races have fundamentally different attitudes and values and cultures? Why to focus on IQ and IQ supremacy?

If Illusion Radio was the altright, I wouldn't be altright.

OP has brought us halfchan drama about a UK pedophilia.

You think normalfags are pro pedophilia? You should really think about that for awhile. Your worldview has become rather skewed. That's thanks to Shlomo btw.

send'em in this order:
1. Aurini
2. Sperglin
3. Linder
4. Metokur/IA
Civnat lulls into false sense of security, then 1488 LiveLARP followed by an elbow drop then an emasculating kick in the nuts.
If he's still got anything left after that send the brony at him because there's not much left to pick apart by then so you might as well spaghetti what's left.

fuck