PRESIDENT TRUMP AND CHANCELLOR MERKEL HOLD A JOINT PRESS CONFERENCE!!

PRESIDENT TRUMP AND CHANCELLOR MERKEL HOLD A JOINT PRESS CONFERENCE!!

This is not a drill, and you are not dreaming. The day has finally arrived my friends. We finally get to witness Chancellor Merkel bend the knee completely to President Trump. It starts at 1:20PM EST, so get ready. It's gonna be a good one.

Official Jewtube stream
youtube.com/watch?v=g7HIFCwnPXQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCtEXelUM9Z3-fS1c4g-yZkQ
youtube.com/user/Mangoworms

youtube.com/watch?v=cHnlLTh2Iro
archive.is/QmOmF
youtube.com/watch?v=MbO-LS2ClD0
media.8ch.net/file_store/dc6125036e1b3a48ae8e51dd37b6660ee52579feb6c93e7f059e788b42618f70.mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pygmalion_(mythology)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first.
Does Trump have any dogs?

I am ready.

http:// www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putin-says-he-didnt-intend-to-scare-dog-phobic-angela-merkel-when-he-brought-his-labrador-a6805801.html

we hive-mind now

noice

he knows exactly what he's doing
“The dog does not bother you, does she? She's a friendly dog and I'm sure she will behave herself,” Putin reportedly said at the time. Merkel is understood to have replied in Russian: “No, she doesn’t eat journalists after all.”

This is comfy and I like it very much.

dubs confirm

So we dog postin until the stream begins?

We all know Putin kills a journalist before breakfast, a dyke activist before lunch and a Soros cuck before dinner. It's how he keeps so fit.

Kek.
Merkel on suicide watch

The shill's late today.

It's not a high bar for entry. If you can't treat the European man's best friend with dignity and care, you don't deserve to live. Merkel is a childless hag who doesn't even like dogs. She's even more of a cat lady than Clinton. How anybody could vote for such a wretched example of humanity boggles my mind.

How quickly this sad retard exposed himself

Meanwhile lefties are either into cats or bunnies.

I was afraid the (1) shill wouldn't make it to this thread. I'm glad I was wrong. You guys need to step up your game.

yeah. I think good politicians (or good people) like dogs. Dog senses if you are good or bad.

Holla Forums can sometimes get so comfy amidst all the shit going on out there. Never change you guys.

Dogs are god tier pets, anything else is trash. Cats are only good if you need to keep mice out of your food stores.

This.

speaking the truth m8

1:20PM EST is 18:20 CET

Also quads

Justice.

Lenin would be a cat person…. What a cuck

The 2cat1dog combo is absolutely god tier if you live in the outskirts like you should. Zero pests zero intruders and all the comfy in the world

Dogs even do that better than cats. Hell, there's entire breeds specifically that were bred for the purpose and they even make awesome pets. Just look at these awesome doggos and tell me you wouldn't take one over a cat.

I knew a guy who lived way out in the sticks in northern California and had a literal pack of those mini doberman pinchers. Four of them were certified, trained attack dogs that followed him everywhere he went. Very cool dogs, even for someone who's more in to larger dogs.

Yeah dogs are so comfy,
Best pets, love you unconditionally

Fuck yeah

Here Holla Forums Have a pic of my doggo before she died. I know small dogs are kinda gay but they last long enough to see a child into manhood.

Posting more wolfhounds, great dogs. Smart, loyal, and tough.

Looks like a good one, user.

nice. looks very snuggable

Dogs can always tell a persons character. We have all seen it irl before , probably a whole bunch of times. Dogs love good people

This is my English / Cane Corso. Her name is Skye and she is sweet. Loves my wife and boys more than life itself

Sorry for your loss, user. One of my dogs died two years ago and it's still sad to think about her. Since this is a doge thread, I thought I'd post my dogs.

cute pupper user

I see happy as fuck pups there user. Well done. That looks like it was a fun day

Why are whites and dogs such good companions while other races beat and eat them?

Cane Corsos are damn good dogs, great pick.

Guys what's a good dog that'll live long, isn't easily susceptible to illness, medium size, and great for families.

Was thinking of getting an Australian Cattle dog or Rhodesian Ridgeback.

she's a beaute, m8

whites are good with animals in general. I couldn't imagine being a dick to any animal, regardless of size or type. I'm personally partial to cats rather than dogs but I don't hate them or enjoy their suffering. I'd probably get myself a pupper if I lived alone.

Whenever I see animal conservationists or zoo keepers they are always white. Whites are the only race who give a shit about the environment and what lives amongst it.

That's a really good question user. The dog was domesticated from the wolf , right? Wolves are northern creatures. Whites are of the North. We domesticated them first to use as gaurds then as trusted security. Shitskins have limited if any future predictive ability and only think in short term mindset. Also whites know how to cooperate and work together , shitskins do not. Smarter people use symbiosis

Hey, he was busy nuking his tendies, cut him some slack! Goy vey!

The best family dogs are the Golden Retriever and Labrador (preferably blonde), but if you're like me and you aren't too fond of them and live in the country, an Aussie Cattle Dog isn't bad. Both dogs require a lot of exercise and room, and the Rhodesian Ridgeback is prone rates high on thyroid issues. They're also pretty intensive dogs when it comes to training, so if you're just in the suburbs or city, I wouldn't recommend them, especially if you're unfamiliar with doges. I love the Bull Arab, but good luck finding it outside of Australia.

Did someone say pupper thread? Here's my good boy.

Vet Clinic Gambia

youtube.com/channel/UCtEXelUM9Z3-fS1c4g-yZkQ
And sister channel
youtube.com/user/Mangoworms

Both by the same german veterenarian.
It's a great soft redpill for normalfags, especially females.
You can see them many a times, cursing the neglient and lazy blacks who don't give a shit about their pets.

Granted, there are exceptions, but they truly are the exceptions.

Note, first link is generally more gruesome, but chicks still love it.
Mangoworm channel is purely for mangoworm extraction, not as gruesome (the other has all the other shit, and seeing it's a nigger country, even if its one of the more civil ones, you can see some shit there.)

Be wary of females with large dogs.

That's bullshit, all doggos are good doggos. They all love you the same, no matter how big they are.

Yep, you often see youtube comments like "white people" on videos like this bear one. Even other races know whites will try to bond with even the most dangerous animals.

(checked)
Nothing wrong with small dogs, still great pets. But IMO the best dogs can hunt with you and protect your family from attackers.

I wonder what kind of approach Trump will take with the traitorous old bitch.

Why's that?

Are those the wicked witch of the west's shoes?

It's the only reason we put up with niggers. In our minds, we can't help but compare them to beasts and feel like if we put enough effort in, even if it's just with the young ones, we can domesticate them.

Great dogs, I had one but they get problems with their hips, mine also got a brain tumor but it lived to about 14 years which is still a pretty good age for that breed.

I think loving doges is a sign of supreme character and that man really loves doges. He's willing to mess up his dress pants playing with them.

I had big dogs and small dogs. The big ones are fun to play with, since you can wrestle with them, but the small ones usually end up the more bloodthirsty fuckers. The best dog I ever had was a small one, who died while fighting off wolves from entering our backyard. She died from bleeding out, but not before driving a pack of hungry wolves off.

RIP Cass, you were the best.

How many times does one have to mention that Germans don't vote their chancellor into office like Americans do. Their constitution is fucked up and not even of their own creation.

I remember when I met one of those doggos when I was a child. Bastard was taller than me. I fell in love with big doggos since then. Especially the great danes. I always go to dog shows just to pet them. I couldn't take one for myself though. Poor things live a really short life and need quite a space for themselves.
My second favorite breed is basset hound. Great dogs. I had one. Loves you to death and are very charming. It's also a great dog if you don't like to go on long walks. In summer mine would always stop in the middle of walk to lie on the grass, in the shadow and rest before continuing. Not a great jog companion, but a great company in home.

imkampfy is learningcode/rachposter and a leftist antifa supporter subverting Holla Forums kill him
imkampfy is learningcode/rachposter and a leftist antifa supporter subverting Holla Forums kill him

Don't they pick parties that announce their chancellor picks before election though?

Hey man, cats are arseholes but they are the enternal gate keepers for hell , they need dignity and care as well without them we are doomed. Just wanted to stick up for the cats

Small dogo, big heart

I had one similar to yours too. Had brain cancer. Had to put it down. Cried like a little bitch.

That's a big dog….

back when I was 10 me and my friends were riding down the bike/hiking trails
which happened to be connected to a dog park
and one of these fuckers came out of the thick bush playfully charging at us
I thought ti was some sort of wild animal about to fuck our shit up and started freaking out
I almost shat my pants

There are several breeds of large dogs which don't require much space or exercise and have reasonably long lifespans. My favorite breed of large dogs are the Bullmastiff & English Mastiff, which have an average lifespan of 8~ years. I had a Bullmastiff which lived for 16 years and died two years ago of cancer. Basset Hounds are fucking adorable, though.

dog & cat with a little bird master-race reporting

What is the next step of their master plan?

Whippets fit the bill, unless you actually need a cattle dog for ranching. On the small side of medium though.

I have a big, 90 lb coonhound
literally the dopiest, laziest, friendliest dog in the world
I was walking him down the street and passed by a nog family
the eldest sheeboon started screaming "GET BACK! GET BACK! HE GON SNAP! HE GON GIT YALL! HE GON BITE YALL!!!
the entire group chimps out and starts running
my dog is literally just sniffing at the ground, not even noticing them
i was in tears laughing so hard
coons scared of coon hounds

Reported.

user I think your dog has autism.

Such a good looking sleek animal

Friend has one. Lazy bum doesn't even bark on strangers.

I miss mine. Always cheered me up just by looking sad.

i r8 him an 8/8

>My cats get along with the dog as well as the chickens and goats

hound master race confirmed

That was goddamn adorable

they look super happy.

I know my dog has autism. I caught him watching (((anime))) recently. It nearly came to blows.

haha that cat probably immediately regretted its decision

Nice nigger dog.

WANT

You having a bad day, user?

trigger discipline

Do any purebreed german shepherds exist? All the ones I see have that sloped back thing. I smell jewry all over what happened to the German Shepherd.

Watching it right now, with him talking to yet another guy from CNN. I don't get how he makes it, to maintain his composure. I'd just be itching and aching to say "You want to know how you get your ratings growing and my cooperation with you? Just start telling the truth for once, jesus fucking christ." In fact I shouted it at the screen in an empty room. This cognitive dissonance is killing me.

I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U
FUCK FUCK FUCK BLARGH YUCK

Bullmastiffs, as a breed, aren't really supposed to bark. They were game warden's dogs which were specifically bred to remain quiet while tracking poachers. They are, however, good guard dogs and very protective. As for English Mastiffs, they've been used as war dogs for thousands of years, so they're nothing to sneer at.

Garfield: IRL edition.

and my personal favorite anit-rage medicine

MOOPSI, MOOPSI DOBREVOO

Look for working lines, working dogs need working hips so that stupid slope didn't get bred for

While we're at it, ANons please, help me understand something.

There is an argument I wait for people to make, but somehow nobody seems to. The press constantly hammers their 'but muh freedom of the press' shit, but it's self-defeating.

Rights and privileges always come in exchange for obligations. The press (we can argue over whether it's a good thing) is supposed to have it's freedom, so that it can report on behalf of the population without being under control of the state, but that freedom comes with the obligation to tell the truth and inform the public in their interest.

So if the press is just lying and deceiving, then the obligation isn't met, so fuck freedom of the press. Why the fuck is nobody in the public sphere saying that?

Mind helping a nigger out? I only see breeders with that disgusting slope back for showdog lines.

You'll need to be very strict with those breeds or they won't respect your kids. They also need a lot of exercise.
Check out Chesepeake Bay Retrievers and German Shorthair Pointers. They're good family dogs that are protective.

Top Kek.

I guess this is what I mean. Look at the back slopes of these two dogs. The first being from the Hitler photo and the second being from a google search for 'working line' german shepherd.

Pits, Rotts, Dobermans, Dogo, Corso, all of them are nigger dogs.

Best dogs and cat coming through.

Because normies are dumb

See you explain this long and thoughtful part

All some normie registers is
And then these snakes jump on that shit and use it against us.
Rep used this tactic during Dunya days
Libtards use it now

Why do you think it never worked, when the MSM would jump all over Trump's simplistic one word messages?
Smarter people got what he was saying thru inference.
MSM tried to twist his words to the dumber people and then Trumb would correct them and explain further.

BREVITY IS THE SOUL OF WIT
If you can't explain something in an efficient manner, then you are not a master of that subject.

TYPO

who owns the press user?
I kept wondering why no reporter asked either of the (((senate intelligence committee))) if the statement
is the final report from the committee?

I always wondered what happened to her, but now I wish I didn't. You just know the fucking Eurasian subhumans would parade her around and mutilate her like Gaddafi in his absence.

TYPO holy shit how did I even manage that

That's rough.

Yes and no. Doggo and modern wolves both descended from a proto-wolf. That pushes the domestication of doge a lot further back than claimed, which really bothers the (((gatekeepers))) that insist civilization started in 4000bc in the middle east.

REAL best dog.

I couldn't resist

Right on , thanks user

inb4 someone mail a toy dog to her.

Probably none left like the original thanks to shitty show breeders, but working lines are closest and some may have normal backs. You'd have to go meet each breeder's dogs to be sure.

She makes Nixon look like a mall Santa

Communism is bad for the soul.

Konni smells the fear, Kek

It was confirmed as his double years ago, back when the video first emerged. The real Gaddafi is out there, dead to us, but still very much alive.

Global report.

Why would they do that?

they just had GCHQ do it

screw you nigga, what's worn with saying doggo?

Ayy lmao: look on merkel face:

Konni confirmed for /ourdog/

Perfect. Never change Holla Forums 👌

Dog.

The word is dog. Not GOODO DOGGO, you fucking nip. One syllable, terminal consonant. Dog.

Global report.

We all know that feel user

Animals are great but you fucking white males need to stop having pets until you at least have 6 kids a pop. Or fucking go back to Reddit with your pet circle jerk. Fuck you think this is a game? If you are spending money to feed, care for a pet instead of saving that money for your future white family the jew has you. "No need for white babies, goyim, just your doggo and you yesss.."

Just for those 88 dubs
Nigger beat down

Why not both? Dogs are excellent companions for children. Anyway, it's cat people you should be worrying about. Dog owners are generally more social.

Is that brown ass nigger you?

I'm hoping a random k9 barks at merkel during the meeting. Or the walk into the meeting. Whichever would make her piss her pant suit right before the meeting with Trump

secret service, I know you're reading this
please make a K9 bark at Merkel when she comes to the WH
please at least get a picture of her face
thanks

t. Cat owner

Ay nu cheeki breeki
Iv damke

Kek it's gonna happen now user

Checked. If the SS kept a k9 unit back stage my sides would never recover.

There are working line German Shepherds. You can find them in your local Schutzhund club or search and rescue team.
They still have a touch of sloped back or a slight roach back, but are generally athletic. They'll cost you a few grand though.

for safety purposes it would be perfectly understandable

I want a zero roach back German Shepherd like Blondi. Do they exist? I don't want to look at my dog (that I paid a few grand for) and resent what happend to it every single time. See:

Fixed that for you.

wut

No, I'm not a nigger, but I have a golden tan from spending my days outside under the sun at work, is that ok with you?
Would you believe that nigger is a Freemason, and does not know how to take a hose fitting of a garden hose,

Okay Matumbe, put away the spear. I'm sorry

Only if you treat them wrong. They need a lot of affection and attention in their formative months. Raise them right and you get a cat that will come running for you every morning for pets and to greet you.

Every person that I ever met who hated cats or thought they were assholes simply did not treat them right and got scratched.

Nah, that kitten had plenty of time to turn around when he was halfway across and the puppy was already licking the fuck out of him. He was fine with it, they were buddies.

I have a purebred all black German Shepard. His mom chased down many criminals and his dad caught illegals crossing the border. He cost a lot, but I did the full Shutzhund training with him, and he's a great protection dog and friend to me. Pic Related.
Ill see if I can find one of him standing, but he definitely doesn't have much slope.

They do, but are rare. Look for herding line German Shepherds. There was one guy in the US breeding. I'll see if I can find a link.
I ended up getting a working line Belgian Malinois for this very reason. German Shepherds, Malinois and Dutch Shepherd all came from the same stock and used to interbreed.
You can look on hoobly for Malinois. They are a part time job exercising and training though. Many are like a gun with a build your own safety.
You could ask a breeder for a pet quality which means it's "lazy" for a Malinois. The police lines are calmer and more sensible than sport lines (French ring, mondioring.)

No way, cats are tsundere at best and cold at worst. They're not loyal, and if you ever stop feeding them they'll bail on you. If you die, a cat will eat you as soon as it gets hungry but a dog will wait until it's starving to death.

Plus a wild cat attacked me once when I was a kid and ripped my forearm to shreds, gushing blood everywhere. It wouldn't let go and I had to beat it against the ground until it died to make it stop.

Getting caught and then pretending getting caught is what they wanted all along.

Goebbels killed his entire family.

Today, in shit that never happened.

dubs checked. Kek wills it.
SS pls do this

Wow, how'd you get so fucking evenly, negro-level tan even in the back of your knees? Gas yourself.

I'm not making it up user. I lived in a house in the woods and a family of feral cats lived underneath it. My parents told me never to pet them because they weren't friendly and I listened, but one day when I came home the mom cat came out and started rubbing on my leg and purring. I started petting it and it was happy at first, but then it changed its mind or something and sunk its teeth into my palm, then wrapped its front legs around my wrist, then started kicking my arm with its claws out over and over just tearing my arm to shreds. I couldn't pull it off and it just kept slicing my arm so I kneeled and beat it against the ground over and over until it let go. When I took my arm back, it was dead. My parents weren't home and I didn't know what to do about bleeding so much so I walked/ran to the neighbor's house maybe a half mile away. They didn't have any hydrogen peroxide but they didn't want it to get infected so they poured rubbing alcohol on it instead. Hurt like a motherfucker, but it didn't get infected so good call on their part.

sage for blogpost

This is now a Blondi thread.

Nothing wrong with cat people, user. Lovecraft was a cat person.

You missed a few things m8

lol

Learn to read you niggers.

Fuck you, I was a little kid.

Yeah right. You either pet an abused animal or a rabid cat.
Do you know how dogs that have been abused tend to viciously attack people? Same exact thing.
That cat I posted, it never, ever scratched or bit me. I can rub my face in its belly, kiss it on its head, do whatever I want and it will not raise a paw against me. You know why? Because I treat it right and because I raised it right.

It was a feral cat, I wouldn't expect any better from a feral dog. Just throwing in an extra bit about why I don't like cats.

Just like a cat person to take it personally.

Guys, don't bully a nigga, he's probly tryina get his life back n'track.

Any happenings so far? I hope schmerkel get rekt, raped, stapped and fucked

The contact info for the herding German Shepherds is at the bottom of the page. I can't find their dog breeding page. I think they only have a litter when they need another dog for the farm.
german-shepherdherding.com/deutsche.htm
german-shepherdherding.com/

Is this where Merkel demands that the U.S. take in 20 million muds a year or they'll call us names? Europe is dead and they deserve it.

THIS
I second that.

C'mon now, blaming Europeans for Merkel is like blaming Americans for Obama. We both know the people don't have nearly as much say in the actions of government as the (((elite))).

No we don't, but yeah it's not your responsiblity and merkel needs to hang

Isn't there a turkroach terror or islamist group that calls itself grey wolves?
probably just a coincidence

Wait hold on, you mean in that order?
Wouldn't getting raped and fucked be the same thing?

Uncured concrete is very caustic, I hope that kitty was okay.

First time i see a docu about trump in german tv. It is about his airplain with two royce royce machins. Looks damn nice. Why the positive docu out of nowhere? What just happend?

Using a Moonman pic won't help you, kike.
Back to >>>/oven/

Doesn't start for an hour.

Probably even less than 60% white now with all the Mexicans.

All the cats I raised have been co-raised by my dogs
Two are bitches who are mothers of at least 2 litters between each of them
One's the pack alpha of the kids who once killed my neighbour's dog for trying to attack one of my cats
All my cats behave like dogs and love me to smithereens
The only thing they don't like, like dogs, is extended eye contact. Dogs will lick your face in the attempt to calm you down because they think you're firing up, my cats will paw push me in the face when I hold them up to face level
Alpha dog follows me close whenever I got out for a cycle without a leash, doesn't disturb anyone, doesn't start shit with other dogs, only stops for the scenery whenever I stop. He also loves female humans as I never saw him so happy before when back in high school I got a bunch of girls over to teach them how to bake some traditional pastry and cakes
Dogs are too big to sleep with me, but my cats have been sleeping with me for almost their entire life despite being outdoor cats. They wake me up 4 in the morning with gentle pawing to the face if they need to get out
I also get the assorted rat head, bird head and other gifts from time to time

After she got humiliated she will be more open about being fucked, so it is no longer rape.

does this pic trigger you?

WW2 was a tragedy.

Nice looking dog. The black ones I've seen have been more styletic than the sables.

You live on the gold coast, thats currumbin.

he likes that pussy

WW1 and WW2 were just two big genocides of good European stock.

I know this isnt the thread. But Mike Pence is someone I would not trust for a single millisecond.

On another note, this Nutjob claimed Mike pence strangled and raped 184 children.

After his wacky videos he died. But still, its not why I dont trust Mike Pence, something is very evil about him.

youtube.com/watch?v=cHnlLTh2Iro

This guy shortly died afterwards.

They got at least one for sure. Was driving by the back garage Gate to the white house, saw a gigantic negro pop out walking an equally gigantic and black colored k9 dog, looked like a smooth jet black german shep, maybe with pointer mix a bit, real steroidal looking dog and handler, would make Merkel shit a brick for sure.

It'd be funny if Trump was strong arming literally everyone in his faction to be decent people, that's how it always should have been.

CIA it's common courtesy to break links.

30 Minutes lads

It wasn't the cat that made the tracks. If you look closely you can see that the paw prints lead away from the cat in the foreground. I may be mistaken but it looks like a small dog in the background that was responsible for the paw prints in the cement.

I hope pupper was okay.

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

Aye , I do. Hows your weekend going?
Have you been to Harbour town recently? Its turned into a third world country

This. Everyone who says that cats are assholes either never had one, or didn't treat them right. A cat will easily wait for you behind doors before you even enter the building when you come home from work, will sleep with you every night etc. Also cats usually want some time to be alone too, so of course if you annoy it too much, it will try to scratch you, but usually gives some kind of a warning first, like not using claws the first time, you just have to know when you should stop playing.

Ya'll anons better beware during the coming eclipse.

my family got a mutt puppy born to a border collie mix, we thought he was gonna be a smallish dog and he quickly grew to be a huge pupper

That puppy was a total lanket. You should have seen that one coming.

A cats efection is earned and not just given away.

I'm glad this turned into a comfy doggo thread.

All you had to do was look at the massive paws of that puppy. He was destined to be a large dog.

A cat will never love you or be as loyal as a dog. Cats are 2nd rate pets.

Yeah, it'll stick around as long as you feed it then fuck off if you stop.

I didn't think of that, I was blinded by puppy cuteness

dubs confirm doggo threads are the comfiest

Just like women
;^)

I wish I had a dog :(

super nice

fag

So when is he finally meeting with Putin?
Now that's what I'm looking foward to.

This is all you need to know that this woman is pure evil. You shouldn't even communicate with creatures like these, let alone let them run white nations.

Don't you know user
Women are the real jews
t.mgtow

Putin was the first leader he met with, just a couple days after he took office.

The media will have an inconsolable meltdown as soon as he does.

Like manlets, smaller breeds of dogs are fucking vicious for no reason. The neighbor's dog my dog killed was a smaller breed as well.

That's not true at all. My cat hunt for their own food if I stop feeding them, they also leave me the heads of their kills and occasionally the whole carcass if they hunted too many. They also don't eat anything fed to them that's not from me. Even if those people are guest in my house. My dog on the other hand worries me. He's too friendly to women.

Did he meet with him, or just talk on the phone?

10 MINUTES BOYS

Cats are to dogs as women are to men. Everything they can do, a dog can do better. Everything they provide, a dog provides better. They're a knock-off dog for sand niggers and lonely women.

Nice wolfhounds, here's mine.

If someone broke into your house and attacked you or raped your wife, a cat will just watch. A dog would leap to your/her defense.

Why do lefties give cats such a bad reputation? I really like cats but everyone I know who signals their love for cats is a fucked up feminist or leftist.
They're just dumb little animals you get to enjoy the company of.

whats with his ears

I like cats too

Because if you can afford an extra mouth to feed, that mouth should be an extra white child, not an accessory dog. You know what is even better for children than a pet? An extra brother or sister to have for a lifetime. Also, if you have a pet, it better be after you have a house, no debt and $100,000 in the bank. How do you guys not see that having a pet is literally cuckolding another specie's offspring? Your hard earned money you could be saving for your future offspring, which virtually no man does these days, goes to feed their substitute child in a pet. I guess you guys just aren't that serious or invested about saving the West and the white race!

Today should be good.

archive.is/QmOmF

ur rite we should just w8 for blondi

What a cutie.

Dogs/cats is just like men/women and right wing/left wing.

A dog is more than an accessory, faggot. It's a companion. And it works for me, I hunt with my dogs. I get your point about children being more important than pets but that's no reason to be shitting on companion animals.

Trump looks like an absolute cuck here. I hope this isn't a portent of the press conference to come.

Cats are better at killing mice but dogs are better at killing rats

jews are matrilineal, so your quip is more true than funny

You're surprised?

What a shocker.

Besides being big? Nothing, they were just sitting like that when I took the picture.

He doesn't like to shake hands, you dumb asses.

Look at that photo. The lugenpresse took thousands of photos and then used the one that makes Trump look weakest.

What are you even talking about you absolute nigger?

Again, he doesn't like to shake hands with anyone.

Not mine. All my pets appear cranky and full on paranoid to anyone who's not of my family unit. A long lost aunt even got a hole in her palm to show for it when she tried to pet one of my bitches when she was asleep. I actually have to call all of them to gather up (cat included) whenever someone's coming over and describe to them who's coming over and how many are coming. Once I got my math wrong And the last person to arrive got mauled by my cats. Thankfully the dogs were inside at the time

The lugenpress deliberately picks the worst photos of trump, this is well known. If you've got photographers taking 100s of pictures a minute, your bound to have a few bad ones.

Satan confirms, Lugenpresse up to it's tricks again.

Anybody who doesn't like both is absolutely subhuman.

You should be used to it by now. They take videos of events and go through them frame by frame until they get the "story" they're looking for. Like the whole deal with Trudeau disdainfully looking at Trump's offered handshake.

It's true that Trump doesn't like to shake hands, but he does it anyway. If he didn't shake Merkel's hands, it's either because he doesn't respect her or because her hygiene is particularly horrible. Or both.

He doesn't shake hands with people. How can you forget that?

and you know Trudeau was really thinking, "If I shake his hand, he wins."

They just keep giving ammo.

This. Cats are cute and eat vermin and scare off ghosts.

Trump has shaken hands with countless people over the past year.

He shakes plenty of peoples hands, what kind of game are you trying to play here

Exactly what they did with "look, Ivanka glanced at Trudeau, she totally wants him!"

He's shaken hands with other leaders. I think it's more that he doesn't like to shake hands with evil hags who try destroy the country his grandparents came from.

He shakes literally every ones hand, where are you CIA niggers getting that from?

In one of Trump's books he talks about how he doesn't like shaking hands because he's a germaphobe, but he got over it because handshakes are essential in business.

nah haven't been up that way for a while, I usually dont go up much farther then south port unless I have to drive to Brissy.

You have to give your cats a guest list and count before they let people in your house? I don't buy it. Hopefully I'm misreading your post.

He did shake Trudeau's hand.

If you watch the video, it was a split second where Trump offered his hand and Trudeau looked at it to see what it was, then he immediately smiled and shook Trump's hand. But of course, that single frame where Trudeau's looking down at Trump's outstretched hand got published everywhere.

Why do you keep pushing this narrative? He shakes every world leaders' hand and was being mocked by the lugenpresse two weeks or so ago for being too "aggressive" in his handshake. Refusing to shake Merkel's hand is a clear sign of contempt for her, not his usual conduct with other leaders.

They just talke on the phone and it seemed to be only congratulations and shit.
People in Russia are really waiting for it.

no his psychic abilities give hime visions when he touches people or objects

it still doesn't negate the fact he shakes peoples hands Except merkels

I miss my first doggie so much I still dream sometimes about him. When I dream he is alive and we're doing fun things. WHen I wake up I'm always dissapointed a bit after such a dream.
Also my last dog, Army German Shepherd

Exactly. Great display of disrespect towards Merkel. This is the sort of thing that makes me love Trump.

last picture looks like Putin has a remote for his dog.

who here /comfy/ af?

Oh boy

No homo.

Buy the Spicer costume and I'll throw in the Trump costume, absolutely free!

It's a good sign when all they can rant about is a split second photo of a non-handshake

Missed opportunity tbh.

he doesn't shake hands with globalist kalergi destroyers of Europe.

FUCK YOU OP IT IS NOW 4 MINUTES PAST 1:20 EST AND THE STREAM HASN'T STARTED MY FUCKING HOT POCKETS ARE GETTING LUKEWARM

How are you going to last when we finally take out the jew?

clearly has never watched a spicy briefing

DO YOU WANT TENDIES ON THE FLOOR BECAUSE THAT'S HOW YOU GET TENDIES ON THE FLOOR.

kek'd and check'd

I raised all of them like people rather than pets when (them and I were) growing up. It's less of a guest list and telling them that someone they have seen before is coming today or telling them some strangers they have never seen before are coming. I do also tell them how many batches of people are coming. What happened that day was the first batch of guest came, I got them into the house along with the dogs to keep an eye on them so the guest don't try to go off petting the dogs unsupervised, the cats were still outside because it was their play time, last guest who arrived was a stranger and since I was in the house along with my dogs, my cat took it that the last guest was someone uninvited and attacked.

Germans are known for being very particular about being on time. Trump is likely delaying on purpose to trigger Merkel

Some more 37 dimensional backgammon?

Damn lying Jews

Official thread theme.

I read it as a germanophobe and was a bit confused for a second.

I saw a real albino nigger at harbor town , that's how bad it is.

Pfffft. Is this a new record?

Seeing a phrase like "Trump meets with German Chancellor" makes me wistful thinking about who that Chancellor should have been, or more accurately, who the Chancellor should have succeeded after he retired and passed the baton down the line.

HA!

top kek, spread this thing and see how long until the judenpresse changes all their headlines in rushed backpedal

Cheers lads!

I love this thread.

DISAPPOINTED

Clean your exif, nigger.

Maybe spread it with an edit of him saying "I'm still killing your precious refugees" so that it circulates among the leftist too.

(checked)
Checked for good advice.

Checked and seconded

??

Heavenly trips want you to be safe

Dat nigga a gud boi he gwan to Holla Forums erryday
He gettin' his memes together
He wuz an honor roll GATE student

Was looking forward to today's press briefing but this is even better.

With the authority of Hitler dubs.

Spicer needs a three day weekend to top the spice levels he reached yesterday.

cheked

For what it's worth, I don't see exif data either.

Maybe my exif reader doesn't do pngs?

Site's coded to store your exif data before clearing it.

There is no exif in that image, what are you talking about?

The site cleaned it.

this…

What were some of the highlights? I heard it was mighty spicy but missed it

conflicting dubs are best dubs
kek works in mysterious ways

kek

There's no fucking exif on that pic.

I didn't check it myself but just wanted to make sure and raise awareness.

I bet he can dish out the bantz 7 days a week.

dubs once again confirms. Thank you for your concern user

This isn't a cancer fundraiser, user.

Kikebart TV when?

I love seeing the jew media squirm at not being given exclusive treatment anymore.

I wish Sean Spicer would allow Holla Forumsacks to join his Skype Sessions, would be amazing.

It was so Spicy one of the presstitutes rage quit during the briefing.

Earlier this week I remember someone finding exif before the site managed to clear it, suggesting it does so in intervals and not on upload.
Not sure if true but always stay safe.

If dubs, Trump enters the room with Barron riding on a beast like pic related.

How on earth did I miss this. Webms?

Foolish.

see:

i record them yesterday but if you have time watch it

Glorious

No, it didn't. What the fuck is this bullshit, some new JIDF derailing tactic?

cheers

Barron is at school right now in New York City, faggot.

Here are some highlights.

Thanks user.

damn sweet idea

Shouldn't it have started by now?

Ivanka is a whore. Trump should have spanked her when she was a child.

Yeah, there's some delay going on. Maybe they haven't come to an agreement as to what to talk about yet.

shalom

Do you want to die, friend?

should have but spicey was an late yesterday they don't always start on time

Best stream here

Fox said it really starts at around 2.

Is that supposed to be a threat, beta autist?

I like Trump, but Ivanka is literally a kike. How am i a kike for saying a kike is a whore?

Hopefully he blasts her migration policy. Would be fun to watch. I don't think anything cool will happen though

I bet this triggers you.

No. What could a neckbeard like me do? It's Kek and the Trump curse you need to watch out for

Now this is art!

Triggers an erection in both a metaphorical and literal sense, yes

Thanks boss

I am :3

That's the sexiest statue I've ever seen.

caption this

I am on good terms with Kek, i conducted quite a bit of meme magic and summoned some sick trips, quints and quads. He should be satisfied with me. Also Trump isn´t Ivanka.

The craftsmanship is incredible.

I keep forgetting how fucking amazing european sculptures are. I'm not even entirely sure how they manage this shit.

True, but she has his blood. I wouldn't risk it

Might I remind you we belong to chaos?

I could jump across this table and strangle her to death before anyone could stop me.

Look into her eyes

I am but I see nothing.

JUST

shit OC

Much appreciated user

empty, dead inside. this is what happens if you sell your soul and try to destroy europe by calergi plan

The site just does that, man. Don't ask me, ask CM.

Take your meds man

Yes. Kek is powerful if our collective consciousness is focused on fulfilling his will. Without us, he can´t change anything for the better and remains unable to cause the necessary chaos.

My sides
9/10 OC

Is that Tanya speaking english?

Only white men can create art so perfect.

It also had the swirl but I removed that
I was too lazy to remove the lines

Situational 10/10.

kek

Are they not going to translate what she's saying?

Germany exists for the sake of israel, she just kept chanting that.

Must be a big one.

It was mostly about businesses, jobs and investing.

dude weed lmao

You gaze into the abyss and the abyss gazes back.

Oh god they brought a pity story shitskin.

What stream are you watching?

why cant all women be this aesthetic

is it streaming?
Nothing on my end.

Well, since we're waiting still.

nothing for me either

This is why I hate watchig this shit live, I just want to skip commericals, we do we need to sit through this garbage.

You mean a race traitor kike fucker?

youtube.com/watch?v=MbO-LS2ClD0

100% lewd

>media.8ch.net/file_store/dc6125036e1b3a48ae8e51dd37b6660ee52579feb6c93e7f059e788b42618f70.mp4
holy shit my sides

My cat is layed with me on the bed right now user.

Is it considered degenerate to want to fuck marble statues?

Making stone look like soft cloth is incredible.

You forgot to heil those hitler duppels

What the fuck are you doing?

Please kill yourself. It will solve all your problems and make the world a better place.

I have a feeling Merkel straight up flew back to Germany.

dude on the laptop in the background of the pic
if you're reading this
give us a sign
bark like a dog and scare Merk

Yes
But I know how you feel

Behold, the very first waifufag: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pygmalion_(mythology)

Looks comfy af

Considering they're absolutely amazing, I'd say no.

I hope Merkel got there to get new (((instructions))) and Trump tells her to fuck off. Now she doesn't know what to do like the empty and soulless marionette that she is.

Can't find my Merkel nudes, sorry lads

That's strange, for the public pictures, Merkel and Trump look unhappy in each other's presence, yet when candidly photographed they look quite comfortably happy together.

It's almost like this international jewish conspiracy of international politics is strictly theatre for the plebs…

It's almost as if Trump can continue to carry out every drone attack against any of isreal's enemies just like Obama had done and Bush before him, yet the media play along with the illusion and pretend they're doing the complete opposite to each other.

Meanwhile braindead Marxist leftists argue and fight with the braindead neo-con zionist rightists and everyone in the media plays pretend its all real friction.

The lying jewish press both left wing liars and right wing liars have their own narrative to encourage the public to believe in illusions

As reported here
Donald Trump refuses to shake Angela Merkel's hand
http:// www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-angela-merkel-shake-hand-refuse-a7635911.html

Has anyone here taken the red pill yet?

get on with it

Thank fucking lord.

Only if you don't to waifu and impregnate them

But sir, why would you even possess those anyway?

ignore the text or dont

But I always hold my hands like that as well.
What does it mean?

I've seen them, but they were from before she was chancellor. They're not great.

she was younger, and looks bretty gud

why wouldn't you save them?

Aphrodite is going to make marble statue waifus real

This. She had tons of plastic surgeries too.

I think dogs are awesome but as the sibling of three older brothers whose designated chore duty was cleaning up the colossal shits from their three golden retrievers/german shepherd I will never own a dog and having a cat that shits in its own box suits me fine.

She had a fucking butterface even before she began looking like Palpatine. Get your eyes checked.

It's a power gesture that was coopted by mason-niggers

Saw a jew rub his hands together

That's actually something they teach you first day on any real job. "Confident people" steeple their hands that way, if you fold or tuck them you end up looking like a cuck to their (((psychologists))) each side brings to every meeting.

absolutelydisgusting.jpeg

She looks just like every kike girl i've ever known , shes got the same hair and skin color palette, the same large mouth, the same 'almost white but not quite' look.

no now you only shovel sandy cat shit and clumped cat piss instead of picking up a dog's poop on a walk? solid logic, user.

White Girls Fuck Dogs.

top kek

Merkel's a big guy.

Yeah picking up dog shit sucks but litterboxes make your whole house smell like shit. I don't know if cat owners notice it because they're just used to it or whatever but every time I got to an indoor cat owner's house it smells like catshit and usually cat piss too.

20/15 m8. Palpatine is pretty spot on now though. Swear evil corrupts your aesthetics.

UUUU

She had a fat face there, that's for sure. My guess is she just had awkward teenage years like everyone else.

Well now this thread is totally derailed, thanks nigger.

WE LIVE

Just the slav genes, many jews have slavic origins too.

WE LIVE

STREAM IS UP

IT BEGINS

WE HAVE VISUAL

IT BEGINS

Come on, let's get this going!

???
Shill?
Wouldn't the "shills" be all the CIA-kikes pretending there's real distance and animosity between jewish democratic leaders?

It ain't me that's selling anything here, that would be you and all the other manipulators presenting the illusion of the jewish altered reality called democracy.

Goddamn that elegant hallway looks fucking great.

You mean a dog is your companion instead of a wife? Your dog works for you instead of a daughter? Your dog hunts with you instead of a son? Yes, goyim, the dog is all you need. Thank you for participating in the "end the white race" training that seems perfectly innocent.

I'm spooked

What does the flag placement mean?

WE ONLINE

THE PEOPLE'S HOUSE

You niggers can stop deraling the thread now, the stream is going.

GET HYPE

good point, will take that into consideration

Merkel's half his size.

ITS HAPPENING

ITS STARTING!!!
ITS!!!
FINALLY!!!!
HAPPENING!!!

Getting out the subtle bantz already. Lol.

STARTING NOW

Here we fucking go

Excitement setting in

I can tell he's hating having to say these things.

"purity"

Thank you kek for these lulz

She looked more like Tiffany does now.

It's cute how you started out with a lie over here and are now trying to further imply it by overemphasizing something that is (perhaps) technically true.
I'm onto you and the tricks of your people.

What the fuck

He cucked her at least 6 times already.

U should blame society not the individual. It's the responsibility of elders to teach which mushrooms are eatable and which ones are poison.

WOMEN

You can tell merkel is really on edge kek

Wew

The talk with Japan seemed so much more organic. What the hell is this low energy monologue?

HIGH ENERGY SUBTITLES

Yeah, feels like he's forcing out every word.

Yeah, this is the beginning of the end, for Trump. He won't last another 40 years at this rate.

He actually likes Japan's leader.

She's a jewish convert, not a genetic jew. You fucking idiot.

HARNESS WOMEN

HaHa just read your next bit addressed to other anons pretending Masonry isn;t a "thing".

Shilling by definition would be a CIA-kike insisting Masonic symbolism between Fellow Masons projecting their status isn't a real thing goy.

SHE BENT THE KNEE

Contempt.

women in our economy

wtf i hate drumpf now

nigger

duds don't lie but it probably means its on a time delay not live…

Guess he's being more civil than I could manage.

Japan is a lot more pragmatic and Germany doesn't have leadership who can think in terms of gains and losses they think in terms of israel and social signaling.

That's bullshit. I've seen him shaking hands at rallies myself.

All ready know he hates her.

He doesn't like Merkel one little bit.

GERMANY WILL PAY

hmm

THERE SHALL BE PEACE IN IRAN

When the fuck has Germany contributed to the war against ISIS?

WEW

calling out islam

Trump clearly fucking hates what he's reading.

This makes me grin from ear to ear.

HERE WE GO

Isn't she a former stasi commie cunt?

Her body language when he emphasized Islamic Radical Terrorist.

IMMIGRATION IS NOT A RIGHT

And Kek made it so!

kek

Trump's a germaphobe, but regardless I wouldn't shake this kike puppet bitch's little shekel rubbers either.

IMMIGRATION IS A PRIVILEGE NOT A RIGHT

Just now apparently. Thanks, Trump!

Even when having to deal with Merkel he somehow makes his conferences comfy.

IMMIGRATION IS A PRIVILEGE NOT A RIGHT

That nervous shifting around from merkel is kind of rewarding.

LOOK AT HER FUCKING FACIAL EXPRESSION

BLOWN. THE. FUCK. OUT.

When they let them into Europe

He's saying that because he knows feminazis will be watching expecting to see one of their matriarchs whip out some virtue signalling shit.

Where are you seeing Merkel? I'm just seeing Trump.

OY VEY TRUMP THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ISLAM EVERYTHING IS FINE BRING MORE MIGRANTS THINK OF OKTOBERFEST ALL IS FINE I SWEAR

Hearing her speak in German is a disgrace to the language.

NOT SPEAKING ENGLISH
FUCK YOU

The ones that only want power, will do anything to keep it, including betraying the future of your own people and bending knee to Trump.

you might want to visit >>>/monster/

Is there a stream without shitty translations?

Fox stream

BEAUTY THAT TRANSCENDS THE ORGANIC AND MINERAL BARRIER
TRUE BEAUTY, BEAUTY POWERFUL ENOUGH THAT PUTS THE MODERNIST VIEW OF AESTHETICS TO SUICIDE ITSELF IN SHAME

On the official White House youtube page

refresh the page.

Fuck off, getting turned on by a statue that looks like a beautiful woman is nothing like wanting to fuck monstergirls.

I hate Merkel so much

We all do.

Thanks for expanding my collection, user. Have some of mine.

I started fucking sweating when I heard Merkel say the phrase 'Germany needs to increase uh, it's expenditure', I assumed she'd say it needs to increase its refugee influx.

Africa africa africa africa, what a shock.

Is Germany beyond cucked?

When will Germany get a new leader?

Considering all I did was show a photo of Merkel and Trump appearing to be very friendly to each other in stark contrast to the public images they had the news media distribute across the world, you assessed I think we should give up.
Playing along with jewish politics and voting for one of the jewish choices IS GIVING UP
Weirdly you then write
I never so much as suggested that, but now you come to mention it, that's certainly a better idea than voting for neo-con zionist jews, and this giving up any form of fight.
Followed by
topped off with a hidden
Not sure what you boss told you to reply to me, but it doesn't make much sense, aside from your rather interesting [if not a little left-of-field] idea of doing something about these fake politicians once and for all.

WE ARE INDEBTED TO AMERICA FOR DESTROYING GERMANY SO THAT WE COULD GO BACK TO BEING DOMINATED BY BANKS
ALSO, WE SUCK NATO'S DICK

She represents everything wrong with the world today. Commie fucks slowly killing their home countries for ideology and personal power.

absolutely abhorrent.

Not soon enough.

Jesus Christ

Merkel's face screams "You remember those tapes Obama had of you? Now we have them."

Let's get this party started

just stop, its never going to work, its never worked. you are wasting posts.

story of the country tbh

Trump needs to read
THE SNAKE

The ancients had fantastic taste.

There is literally nothing wrong with Chancellor Angela Merkel

Has anyone here yet taken the red-pill?

Is the Merkel translator a tranny or something?

Fox 10 shows the real perspective, watch cnn, masnc will only show them looking the same height.

Look at that beautiful place where the ass ends and the thighs begins.

I know, right?
knee has been bent

That's where the boner is born

u seem upset.
r u upset (((user)))?

It's like a big billboard that says WELCOME for your dick.

SHE IS CAPITULATING ON RUSSIAN RELATIONS

Why is she talking so much, she should stfu.

even the translator sounds nervous

You're halfway there already, user.

That's what I heard too. Germany owes the US nothing.

Those mouth lines are gross.

I guess merkel really is a puppet

Wew, Trump looked smug just then.

Noice

Some women know how to talk endlessly without conveying any points. I guess Merkel is one of them.

The best thing about being white is how fucking Fantastic we look in marble.
I'm going on a pilgrimage to find Dat Ass, anyone know where it is?

I can't be the only one that just noticed that.

THE GENTLEMEN NEEDS TO USE A MICROPHONE

scared me

What did she mean by this?

ALL NOSE

she probably couldn't hear him

confirmed

QUICKLY

so translators can translate

How fucking stupid are you?

TAKE A LOOK AT THE SNOUT

Healthcare questions aren't appropriate for the conference.

HE'S A WEAK SPEAKER
Seriously, what's up with bringing up fucking healthcare during an American/German meeting. American journalists are a disgrace.

She meant the Lügenpresse asking irrelevant question should his his ass down and shut up .

STOP CLEARING YOUR THROAT MERKEL JESUS FUCK

IN THE END WE'RE GONNA HAVE A GREAT HEALTHCARE PLAN

Those statues were once another man's waifu. You wouldn't want to fuck another man's waifu, would you?

That nervous german throat clearing

once the niggers and jews are gone

TACTICAL COUGHING

What a lying cunt.

I REPRESENT GERMAN INTERESTS

I'm about to strangle that pig woman.

2D as in not alive

I'm sure there's a better word you can use

I represent (((German))) interests

You could say,

She has a frog in her throat :^)

its just hard to translate (((ECHOES)))

Are you retarded?

artisticly

STOP COUGHING YOU DISRESPECTFUL WHORE

ALSO SPEAK ENGLISH. REEEEEEE. EXECUTE HER.

passive aggressive bitch

Merkel: I represent German interests
jews oyvey
Me: HAHAHAHAHA

MUH DIVERSITY

It is exactly that

DIVERSITY IS GOOD

DIVERSITY

wew

The translator sounds like she shoved cottonballs into her cheeks to get the Merkel sound.

(((DIVERSITY)))

I wonder what she meant by that.

(chek'd)
DUBS CONFIRM TACTICAL COUGHING

DIVERSITY IS GOOD
Of course Merkel would slip that in there.

"Trump is a diversity hire" - Merkel

Rather interesting that this thread contains images showing that for the public they show friction between them and in the more candid photos they clearly hold no animosity whatsoever.

anticipates CIA-kike kvetching/projection in three, two, one…

Holy fuck this reporter speaking German is stepping on some toes.

DIVERSITY IS GOOD!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kek

MUH DIVERSITY IN THE NEWS

WEW

Level 1
Liberal cuck reporter

READY? GO!

fucking lol'd at that; had I been drinking liquids they'd be splayed out on the table before me

"WE WOULDN'T NEED POLITICIANS TO DO THESE JOBS"

HERE COMES THE STUMPING

Shes going full cunt

Fucking German press.

THIS FUCKING REPORTER!!!

DIVERSIITY IN THE MEDIA

(((FRIENDLY REPORTER)))

this is sad

kek

SOMEONE GAS THIS GERMAN "REPORTER"

WHY ARE YOU SCARED OF DIVERSITY??!?!?

JUDEN ON SUICIDE WATCH

Trump betraying jews confirmed

OY VEY DRUMPFT WHY DONT YOU LIKE DIVERSITY AND CALL US FAKE NEWS YOU MEANIE

FAKE NEWS

FAKE NEWS CALLED OUT

FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS

BTFO

WEW

FAKE NEWS

BTFO CUNT

GET IN THE OVEN

Their hate for our leader and everything he stands for will be their downfall in the immediate future.

FAKE NEWS!

TRUMP JUST EXTENDED FAKE NEWS TO INCLUDE FAKE NEWS FROM GERMANY

Fake news

German journalists are no better than the American ones. Fucking fake news faggots. The Japanese reporters put them all to shame.

WE'RE A VERY POWERFUL COMPANY

Does Trump know German?
I know he's half German.

(((FAKE NEWS)))

LUGENPRESSE

(((GLOBALIZATION)))

Trump should have said Lügenpresse

GLOBALIST BITCH

Das ist lueggenpresse

Maybe, but I doubt it.

THE SUCCESS OF GERMANS HAS ALWAYS BEEN LINKED TO EUROPEAN UNITY

I-Is it just me, or does anyone else think Trump somehow got Merkel to reveal exactly what she's doing to America?

GLOBALIZATION IS GOOD, GOY

Well they are probably dead anyway so I don't think their mariage is still legit

FAKE NEWS
REAL JEWS

The communists won the meme warfare in the cold war.
Now we have the most powerful memer as our avatar of memes.

FAKE
NEWS

HEIL'D!

Free movement would be fine if Europe was still white

YES

Holy fuck everything Merkel says is cancer.

What did she mean by this?

It's just that he doesn't seem to have a translator beside him.

Freedom of moment = peace!

The audacity of this cunt

MUH RAPEFUGEES

Shes the number one trafficker.

user, there is no such thing as American or German journalists. They are Jews and Jews hold only loyalty to the Jewish nation.

WERE GOING TO NEED A NEW THREAD

"We have to protect our borders"
- Angela Merkel

Merkel's translator almost did too good a job.

How soon we all forget

MUH REFUGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS

muh refugees

What a sad trashpile

Just like all the "german" reporters in CNN, NBC,etc. all jews.

The absolute madman. Solid as a rock.

Glad I'm not the only that caught that.
September .mp3

Merkel is unbearable

Uh…

shes going all out. STUMPENING INCOMING

Everything inspired is alive and comes from something beyond men, it's why you can listen to a song or view a picture and it has a strong effect on you (sometimes not a conscious effect and not always a good effect, one of the reasons porn/H is detrimental). This is essentially "magic" in its effect on the psyche and even life. Men can be moved to completely change their lives by simply seeing or hearing the right thing at the right time. I speak from experience. As one example, Hitler was completely changed after witnessing one of Wagner's operas to the point that he went to a secluded forest to be alone and this moment influenced much of his life afterwards.

Never underestimate culture. That's why it is degenerating in the first place.

(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)

this translator's voice is so shaky i can barely understand it

Can't hear the black guy say shit

NEW THREAD HERE

how can this retarded cunt be so high and mighty and talk about diversity and helping Africa when this press conference serves to nothing more than embarrass her and the German government for it's role in destabilizing Europe?

auf Deutsch: die SED Tante wird gerade massiv vorgeführt

Seems to me that she just handed out a prime quote for some redpilling images

lmao I heard that too

BUMP LIMIT SOON
WHERE IS NEXT THREAD

I'd report you if I wasn't already sure it was you Kampfy, you stupid fucking shitskin

He's always one step ahead of the game.

And? Trump isn't a republican. He just hijacked their party because the system is rigged against third parties. Pence is though.

Holy fuck, how retarded are you?

You are right. She is very ashkenazi looking.
Btw, I never saw such intensive jew presence and shilling like in this thread. It is obviously very important for them. Merkel is their main crypto out there.

Plenty of white nationalists had/have cats
pic related

Well, it IS a coonhound. You would expect that breed to snap considering the name

Late to the party but gotta show love for newfies.

That really was sad, bernouts and CTR were cunts about it to.

Are you having a lel?

There was this one Greek guy who was disgusted at women but wanted his ivory statue to be his waifu so bad she became alive.