Loli princess character

Other urls found in this thread:

towerofdruaga.wikia.com/wiki/Coopa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't it great? I love this kind of stuff in games.

Truly the Stalker (by Andrei Tarkovsky) of video games.

The way the game helps mold the players experiences through the inductive memory the player sensationalizes. It uses a cohesive narrative to pull the player in and deliver them an emotional spiritual journey that few games can match.

It moves past the input/logical axis most games draw their design paradigm from, and proceeds directly to a cinematographic prepositional. In this way, the player doesn't play the game at all, they have a revelation of it. The player is no longer a player, but someone who knows the game as a whole without any particular detail. So they truly experience the game.

It even covers themes that don't make sense in the competitive mechanics of a simple game. Traveling across the ocean to find your progenitor doesn't make sense in the simple scope of a puzzle exercise. Since the narrative is only known internally.

It calls to mind a young Todd Howard's genius in the design. A forerunner to later master works.

That's the best kind!

Oops, wrong image

3D or 2D loli?

also has cool dragons

Would it make a difference if they were acoustic offline?

It is not like he can ever fuck 3d girl.

Momo is hottest because she carries around a giant dildo and is a nerd.

what the fuck happened to that guy?

years ago i used to watch a D&D stream where he was the GM and he seemed fairly normal.

social justice, not even once.

You mean Westmarches?

i don't know, could be the main guy who did these had a bunch of different shows

it was just something i would turn on and listen to in the background

Did the same with rollplay solum but it died.

You're nerds though. Just because you don't use the term yourself the rest of the world calls you that.

The rest of the world doesn't know I exist. Checkmate.

I'll take your word for it. The world and me are no longer on speaking terms.

Protip: never browse Holla Forums in a public space.

Yeah they do. They gotta know where to send the autism bucks.

I stopped being a nerd when the hipster douchebags that used the throw fucking rocks at me in high school became "nerds"

muh dick

Both are shit.

You got me user. I thought this was gonna be good.

Tower of Druaga is up your alley. towerofdruaga.wikia.com/wiki/Coopa

BoF4>Bof3 though.

No. Because it's not a true experience because it fails to allow for the self-agency of the person playing. There is no movement from intuition from the complexity of mechanical studying. It doesn't allow for a proper extantifying of the narrative.

It does.

Pedo detected. Go fuck off and die.

ITT: Weebs busting a nut over two white pixels.

shut the fuck up barneyfag

here's your (You)
also enjoy the horse puss, centaurs are clearly superior

That's how my mage always turns out in Disgaea games.

Couldn't those just be bloomers?

Shit taste tbhfam.

They'd have to have pretty high legs.

moralfags don't belong here

I don't have a proper image to accompany this post but I wanted to tell you I'm sorry that they did that user.

10/10 in my book

You first, pedo :^)

You are not welcome anywhere you fucking degenerate. Even if you made a good point now.