Immigrants Are Going Hungry So Trump Won’t Deport Them

BOO FUCKING HOO
Luisa Fortin sometimes sits up at night, wondering what her clients are eating. She is the SNAP Outreach Coordinator for the Chattanooga Food Bank — but lately she has done less outreaching.

Her families, working immigrants in northwest Georgia, are spooked by the political climate, Fortin said. Increasingly, she’s being asked to explain how food stamps may impact immigration status, if not to outright cancel family food benefits.

Since mid-January, five of Fortin’s families have withdrawn from the SNAP program. One, the single mother of three citizen daughters, had fled to Georgia to escape an abusive husband. Another, two green-card holders with four young children, were thinking of taking on third jobs to compensate for the lost benefits. These families represent a small fraction of Fortin's caseload — she estimates she has signed 200 immigrant families up for SNAP over the past six months — but based on the calls she gets from other clients, she fears more cancellations are imminent.

“I get calls from concerned parents all the time: ‘should I take my kids out of the program?’” Fortin said. “They’re risking hunger out of fear … and my heart just breaks for them.”

Chattanooga is not an outlier here, either.

In the two months since President Trump’s inauguration, food banks and hunger advocates around the country have noted a decline in the number of eligible immigrants applying for SNAP — and an uptick in immigrants seeking to withdraw from the program.

Their fear, advocates say, is that participation could draw the eye of Immigration and Customs Enforcement or hurt their chances of attaining citizenship. Without federal nutrition benefits, many are resorting to food pantries and soup kitchens to feed themselves and their children.

archive.fo/csntb

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Nfrks
mobile.twitter.com/Portosj81/status/842727628608065536
fns.usda.gov/sites/default/files/ops/Characteristics2015.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/ssrytx.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1962-04824-001
amazon.com/Why-Race-Matters-Michael-Levin/dp/0965638359
arielinvestments.com/LibraryFiles//blk_investor_pdfs/2007 Black Investor Survey Press Release.pdf
archive.org/stream/Now-menAndTomorrow-menWhyWeAreNotEqual/NowMenandTomorrowMen_by_GM_Mes#page/n0/mode/2up
archive.org/stream/onnegrosplacein00londgoog#page/n12/mode/2up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

checking those ID dubs.

top fucking kek.

WELL I'M FUCKING HUNGRY TOO YOU FUCKING WETBACKS

I just lost my fucking job. I've never taken welfare of any kind. But I'm glad to know I was paying for spic's food stamps.

Food bank, user, if you don't have a social support network. The food they give out is almost always shit but it'll get you through. If you're scraping by on pennies buy oats, ground beef and green leaf veg. Two meals a day, oatmeal in morning, ground beef and greens in the early evening. Eat at least 1lb of ground beef a day.

Ok didn't know that, thanks.

You want to come to my country, take the money you make illegally back to your country while you take advantage of my money I pay in taxes, meant for the poor and temporarily unemployed, for perpetual funding of a comparably lavish quantity and quality of food!

So they'll starve inside the ICE vans as they get chucked across the fucking border.

I don't have to pay for you and you get to starve to death. There is no downside to this.

God forbid you have to work for what you have assholes.

Good to know they're not taking any jobs by working two to three each.

been there, done that. Fat and Protein is the number one thing you have to get, carbs are irrelevant. Oats are the highest protein grain if you have to buy grains. Get whatever you can on sale. You can get by on less than $4 a day if you squeeze it.
Don't feel bad about going to a food bank, but they'll give you white bread and green beans. Maybe canned tuna and peanut butter if you're lucky. The biggest problem will be trying not to get fat because all the food will be loaded with bullshit corn products.
Some restaurants will let you eat if you wash dishes, it depends.

The race to the bottom is real.

Good, fucking starve. I'm sick of paying for your ass, while you take it away from actual Americans.

If it's really that fucking hard to survive here, WHY are they here in the first place? This article is bullshit or they would be better off going back to Mexico or whatever because it sounds like they aren't even sending money back to their home countries.

Wait, I thought illegals didn't use welfare. That's what the same media keeps telling us.

This article is so emotionally written. Just write like a journalist and tell me the facts. Stop trying to sell me your opinions you whore.

Is this asking whether or not illegal immigrants are allowed to take benefits from the U.S.?
Should that even need to be answered?

This is the real plan for mass deportation.

Cut their gibs, make employment impossible, and strike fear into their hearts. The spics will then fuck off of their own accord.

This article is horseshit, I had to go into the city today and the benefits line was about a mile long and full of spics as usual.

They just came here to suck the blood of the white man. How can you be so heartless to deny them this?

That is like 3 or 4 hamburgers. Who needs to eat that much?

I'm pretty sure that Quinoa is a higher protein grain than oats and I know that Quinoa's proteins are complete proteins unlike oats

Probably a stupid question but aren't carbs the things which make you feel full?

Quinoa also costs more and tastes like wood chips.

Ethno state now

Ground beef depending on the fat profile doesn't have very many calories, it's the bun, cheese and shit people put on it that does. I eat lb of hamburger every day and it's less than 700 calories.

No, it's protein, it's more difficult to metabolize.

Fuck squat people from south of the border. I hope they fucking all get deported back to their shitty fucking countries, the women raped and the men killed by cartels. fuck them. i fucking hate beaners.

This. Fuck these people. I know good people who are having hard times finding work because these shitty squat people come in and take low wage jobs, jobs that should see wage increases for Americans, but instead we just shovel people onto social programs and import more sub 70 IQ bean people. I am getting so impatient with Trump taking his sweet ass time getting to dealing with beaners. Kick them all the fuck out they aren't our people and if it causes civil war then we will kill everyone who stands in our way.

I am too, but I don't know what he can do, for decades we've let shitskins and kikes hostile to our country entrench themselves into our government.

Run them out for being hostile domestic threats to the American nation. It isn't unprecedented, people only have a negative emotional reaction to the idea because they've been conditioned to by kikes. The thing is, laws don't matter when you're staring down the barrel of a rifle.

Most of his supporters want him to do that, he's trying to be a "unifier" though. I hope he learns his lesson fast, it's already unprecedented how little he's accomplished so far. He doesn't even have his full cabinet yet, how long will he tolerate this?

This is one of the funniest things I've read in a while. At this rate, they'll start deporting themselves soon. I hope they all fucking starve, and I'm glad some of them are.

Lol, reported.

You're exaggerating, Onigger ruined this country a lot in 8 years and wasn't obstructed nearly as much. Why the fuck are you reporting me? I'm not blaming Trump for it you moron.

Criminal Aliens*

Weird if you just stop making it extremely comfortable or accommodating, they'll probably fuck off and never return.

Obviously she is suffering from pathological altruism.

Some more fresh OC

The good news is that it's impossible to starve in this country unless you try user. When I lost my job and became homeless, I actually gained weight on the hand outs; that was even before I went after food stamps. Even in states like AZ where they do their damndest to not give out free monies, you can't starve.

Worst case scenario, go find a church and they'll be there for you.

Good luck! You'll be fine user, I believe in you!

If USA can't stop giving the free foods then spics won't stop coming. Do not feed the animals.

SPREAD THIS

It's an easily digestible double pill: it shows WaPo is kiked out fake news AND shows illegals as the leeches that they are.

Good friend of mine pointed out the fact that you should never donate to food banks or toys for tots or any of that shit. They always put pictures of white children/families on their ads, but all that get it are niggers and mexicans.

Anyone people with pathological altruism need to be send to work camps to harden them up. Pathological altruism is bad for the white people.

I used to have family that needed a food pantry and I would go to help them with carrying. Every few times a van full of spic women would show up, butt ahead to the front of the line, and then use their numbers to carry out the maximum amount of food possible, and then some. This is in a practically all white town. I don't know where these spics came from, and you need to be a resident of the town to use the food pantry. But apparently being a resident or not doesn't matter. Later on I would learn that it's common for Mexican't families to group up and carpool around to all the nearby food pantries for tons of free stuff. What a race of leeches.

It just never even occurs to any but the lowest of the low class whites to even consider attempting that kind of shit. For beaners, it's the first thing that they think of.

Rice, dried pinto beans, black pepper, an onion and judiciously chosen ham/bacon can keep anons going for weeks. Add a tomato or two, some lemon juice and garlic powder if you want to splurge.

god damn these fuckers don't need food they need to be sterilized

It's third-world tier grabbing. They're fucking animals who will take whatever is given without shame and openly laugh at the cucks who hand it out.

I don't know how many times I was in the grocery store, trying scrape together a weekly menu when some beaner would roll by with one or two carts stacked to the top with premium cuts of meat and other goodies and then pay with a gibs card.

More OC hatefacts
(Checked)

This guy's ID. Ad7711. 77+11 =

Ok this is a load of fucking shit. You sign a motherfucking agreement when you apply for a green card stating you won't go on welfare. I don't give a fuck if you're a "legal immigrant" or "greencard holder". You apply knowing damn well you are not supposed to go on welfare, and yet they get welfare anyway. This shit pisses me off.
And whatever happened to the shitlibs telling us "immigrants and illegals aren't on welfare, that's ridiculous, they pay taxes and contribute!"? Are they just outright giving that narrative up to try and get pity points for the pieces of shit that are eating with my tax money and should not be in the country in the first place? I mean fuck, if my citizenship is this worthless, why even have it?

See: Immigrant welfare use: archive.fo/Nfrks

How it works is they have one person with the proof of residency, and then claim the rest of the pack are also living in the residency. Nobody bothers to verify and dispute the claim, because food pantry work is mostly done by volunteer female teens, soccer moms, and grannies. Meaning no one there wants to deal with the hassle of 6 - 8 shrieking guac goblins, assuming they know how to verify in the first place. Repeat at different pantries for however many people are in the van.

Whites are the only people who honor "agreements". All other races will do anything to their benefit so long as they can reasonably get away with it.
Also remember that all mexcrimints who get visas are on an honor system. They do not check or monitor visa holders exiting the country, so we must trust that the spics will leave when they are supposed to, because you know spics are so great at "agreements".

Then why don't you take gibs like them, user? Are you stupid or what?

Years ago, White men didn't act like niggers.

If I ever see a spic mom in line at the store, no matter how short the line is I always go to another.

Because most white people have decency. A homeless white will sooner refuse an offer for a free meal than a fat rich nigger. Niggers and spics would accept the meal while complaining that it isn't tasty enough, too.

No, it's just moralfagging and putting yourself at a disadvantage because of holier than thou mentality, the same mentality that leftists and SJWs have.

Fuck off you stupid kike.

Like children holding their breath when they can't get their way. I expect this to be about as effective.

Not fucking likely, literally all of those foodstamps are either being spent on alcohol where they can be, or are sold for cash to buy cigarettes and prostitutes. Georgia's middle class has been absolutely gutted by cheap labor from Mexicans, especially in the metro Atlanta area. Only about 50-60% of them even graduate high school, of course they're all going to be on welfare or driving the rest of into poverty by working illegally for below minimum wage. AmRen wrote an article just about my hometown and the county of Gwinnett alone, as a case study of how much harm NAM do to this place.

Hispanics are turning counties blue, and meanwhile we have cuckservative governor who does little about it. I'm not big on the feds, but if policy is forcing the parasites out of hiding, I'm more than happy to comply.

cuck got mad, kek

I know that feel, user. Luckily though, you can find stores all around that sell food for dirt cheap because the boxes or cans are dented, or because the produce is nearing its expiration date meaning you can buy it, but you need to cook it asap

That's how I make it sometimes. I can get a sack of rice, seasoning, package of frozen chicken breasts, beans, and even greens for under $10. I have to stand in line with hobos, but it's a small price to pay, no pun intended.

allow me to also say that Im not saying "suck it up for the immigrants," they need to be sent back at the very least, I was just offering some insight that may aid you in the future

of about $1 Billion spent, 3/4 goes to non-citizens or their children.

Holy fuck!
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

And they call us fake news

Have you read that old AmRen story about this guy studying linguistics I think went to Africa and realized that Bantus and dozens of other tribes have no concept of promises or pacts? They don't have words for it, they can't conceptualize it, etc so they don't do it. The best you get is "I/We will try." Non-Whites don't understand agreements or codes of conduct. They really are White ideals

Do these numbers account for every person in the family, or do they count by family/case? Meaning, is it 1 million people in California or 1 million families?

I used to work at a gas station one of the few ones in the area that didn't accept EBT or food stamps and this is beyond true. One night last October I was running the store, two mexican girls come in with caked on make-up, skirts short enough to warrant hair nets, and high heels. They clack on to the back, grab two 18 packs of Bud Lite and come to the front. I card them because they looked young, and both were 21, and when I gave them the total, one pulled out a card and said "It's EBT, or whatever child support is."
pic related

They're not people to me anymore. Just pests in need of removing.

Carbs will spike your blood insulin levels making you feel hungry and moody

How long until someone comes out and says it on the electric Jew? I say to normies all the time. "You've built a house of cards. You've allowed those who cannot even farm for themselves to breed to the point that they need ever increasing stipends of food and now you are overtaxing us to feed them. Fuck you, I hope they starve."

If we cut off all food aid the JewN claims that 2.5 billion would starve in the first 5 years. We need to make this happen, and we need to start machine gunning mudskins who try to enter our countries. We could kill billions simply by doing nothing, and if we selectivley destroyed the infrastructure they inherited from the white colonists and which they cannot maintain, damns and such. We could nearly wipe Africa clean of niggers.

Easy solution, put all of the food in Patagonia, give them water to drink on the way and one way tickets to get to the nourishment.

Obvious shill. Filtered, reported.

What is that going to accomplish? liberals have a hunger strike every month for any reason they could come up with

Illegals should have never got public benefits to begin with. The problem is that big business that has been trying to bring them in for all these decades has made the place too comfortable for illegals, and lobbied to make these benefit programs available to them.

I mean, how stupid are we. They're not supposed to be in this country to begin with and yet we let them register themselves, their location and contact information, and instead of rounding them up, we give them free shit and make it easier to create anchor babies.

I'm also reporting you, faggot

leave it to liberals to turn not stuffing your face into a political statement
just fucking kill the whiny fucks

You two reek of feds, basically whites can't take welfare but non-whites can, and whites have to work and pay taxes to support those non-whites instead of taking welfare themselves and starving the system that is killing them?

Don't respond to that fag, just filter.

Yeah, you're a fed.

The same thing we tried in Argentina and it didn't work, society is more divided than ever, you need mass deportations or face the consequence
t. white argentinian in a country being invaded by fat spics

This is why people need discrete bodycams. If they are indeed illegals you could've flashed their ID's at your hidden bodycam and reported them to ICE at your leisure.

If only, if only..

And libtards will STILL claim immigrants are a benefit to our society

You do realize that TWICE now, despite it literally being spelled out that the president has the power to permanently or temporarily deny any class of people entry to the united states for any reason, (((judges))) have ruled its "against the first amendment" to do so because he MIGHT MAYBE COULD HAVE MEANT TO BAN MUSLIMS! Right?

He is fighting a legislature that is hostile to him and still sways to the whims of neocon fucks like mccain, and a jewdicial branch that literally doesn't care about the constitution or law and is legislating from the bench and making decisions all based on liberal fee-fees.

its going to take time. "Rome wasn't built in a day," well more in context, the USA wasn't fucked in a day, it isn't going to be unfucked in a day. If Trump tried to go full reich right now, before the ink dried on w/e he signed to push it, the neocons and libs would have started and completed impeachment hearings and the senate would vote to remove him, and the judges would all start reeing or some shit and declaring the constitution invalid and demand shillary be put into power over pence because "muh fee fees!" At which point we're all fucked and the nation devolves into civil war, only the kikes and marxists are in charge of the nukes drones and pretty much all US infrastructure.

I thought illegals didn't qualify for food stamps? I've heard most of them buy them from American born hoodrats

Why is the SNAP program feeding immigrants instead of American citizens to begin with?

Take over Mexico then if you feel so sorry for its people. They obviously don't know what the fuck they're doing over there. Use my tax dollars to nuke that shithole and discourage the production of blood-sucking leeches.

mobile.twitter.com/Portosj81/status/842727628608065536

Funny how the mudslimes abuse benefits, too.

Good. I hope they all starve to death so we can catapault their corpses over the Trump Wall. Stupid fucking spics. No mercy when you take jobs/foodstamps that could go to our citizen homeless. DIE DIE DIE DIE. Also,

This is why women need to be swept back into the home. Dumb cunt.

If they where spiritual at all they may notice the cleansing of their being from fasting, though their non hunger strike diet is probably so bad it offsets it all and just makes them have an eating disorder, Kek.

Why is nobody checking these trips of truth?

Definition of "hunger" in the United States is, "missed one meal in the past 90 days."

It's how you get compelling hunger statistics in the land of diabeetus.

I am a professional grade combatant, and I 100% support massacring 100% of anyone that would ever fuck with us or our ethnostate. Just like we used to say three times a day in MCRD, "kill, kill, kill 'em all!"

The best part of that is they never specified whom, but now we know.

The data is for every person collecting food stamps. A family with one child collecting food stamps and no adult collecting food stamps would count as one person, because only one person is "receiving" the food stamps, though they are not the only person in the household. Similarly, a household with three food stamp recipients is counted as three people, regardless of how many others are in the same family.
Data sauce:
fns.usda.gov/sites/default/files/ops/Characteristics2015.pdf
mirror: my.mixtape.moe/ssrytx.pdf

Not quite; see pic related. Naturalized US citizens refers to people who were not born citizens but later became citizens.

Trips of truth.

Everybody had to buy food, SNAP frees up other income to spend on cigarettes and prostitutes. Food stamps are often spent on processed foods that are neither nutritious nor economical. They even have programs in some places where SNAP benefits are doubled when spent at farmer's markets (spend $10, but your SNAP account only has $5 deducted) and it still doesn't seem to change things.

There are some nice produce markets near me with trays of produce wrapped in Saran wrap on a cart. The produce is normal and fine, but has blemishes or is ripe. Each tray is $0.59. White shoppers are always near that cart, and most of the shoppers don't seem to be poor (based on other food in their baskets and appearance) At the checkout, giant immigrant families hold the whole line up paying with SNAP while their children run loose. They never buy the reasonably-priced and perfectly good slightly imperfect produce.

Their anchor babies do; some collect them anyways, and for the purposes of counting household size and income, households containing illegal immigrants are at an advantage over native household.

(Checked)

Posting this again because it's related and I thought it was funny

psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1962-04824-001

amazon.com/Why-Race-Matters-Michael-Levin/dp/0965638359

arielinvestments.com/LibraryFiles//blk_investor_pdfs/2007 Black Investor Survey Press Release.pdf

archive.org/stream/Now-menAndTomorrow-menWhyWeAreNotEqual/NowMenandTomorrowMen_by_GM_Mes#page/n0/mode/2up

archive.org/stream/onnegrosplacein00londgoog#page/n12/mode/2up

Fuck off kike, we're not going to boost the stats for whites on food stamps

Spoiler for blogpost: I just started a good new job after almost almost losing my place. after paying rent in the knick of time, It leaves me with enough money for one bag of rice to last me the next three weeks. But I feel fucking great because I have an opportunity to take control of my life back and MAGA with the rest of the country

Please liberals, tell me more about how you want to see me cry over the hunger of parasitic shitskins ant their mewling ungrateful brood.

You think social workers like giving out Gibbs to able bodied young white men?

Good work user. I remember at one moment I lived out of my car working in fast food part time while finishing high school. Now I am in a much better position, not ideal, but better. Don't buy into liberal shilling techniques. If you think about it long enough, all liberal focal points are shilling and muh feels. Science plays no role.

lefties will defend this

Yaaaaay! Now bennefits will go to people who fucking need them!

Why would legal immigrants be afraid of snaps? This story feels fishy.

What's fishy is the use of food stamps by illegals.

Immigrants are discontinung the use of food stamps, and thus discontinuing the use of taxpayer money, because they don't want to get caught breaking the law.

FUCK EM.

STARVE, MUDS!

You should read "In Darkest Africa" by Stanely, if you can find a copy. They're pretty rare these days, the book was published in 1890. And deals with Stanely's and the first generation of explorers trips through the center of Africa and the subcontinent which was still considered unexplored. Immensely popular books back then, nearly impossible to find now.

FOUR FUCKING CHILDREN?????

"aye papi, me just…me just really want to have a sex….and a food stamp por hot cheetos y esprite"

YOU FUCKING OBESE PIECES OF PREGNANT SHIT, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY.

It's on archive.org. It's public domain.

Also check in with your local pizza bros. We don't want to mop/wash dishes at the end of the day. We'll trade you pizza if you come by about an hour before closing. Hell we'll give you pizza if there is one someone didn't pick up. If you're ashamed to ask us it goes in the dumpster at the end of the shift and we always make sure to put in there so someone can use it if it's found quickly enough.

Don't degrade yourself though. Just ask. 9 out of 10 stores won't care. We'd rather give it to you than some drunk.

Checked