Report: Trump overrules National Security Adviser in order to keep Jewish NSC Aide Ezra Cohen-Watnick

Report: Trump overrules National Security Adviser in order to keep Jewish NSC Aide Ezra Cohen-Watnick

archive.fo/sfHrv

March 15, 2017 4:54pm

President Donald Trump speaks at a White House news conference announcing Alexander Acosta as the new Labor secretary, Feb. 16, 2017. (Mario Tama/Getty Images)

(JTA) — President Donald Trump reportedly overruled a decision by his national security adviser in order to keep a National Security Council aide, Ezra Cohen-Watnick, in his current position.

Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster had told Cohen-Watnick, senior director for intelligence programs at the NSC, that he would be moved to a different position at the NSC after CIA officials had pushed for his ouster, according to Politico.

Trump overruled the decision on Sunday after Cohen-Watnick, 30, appealed to White House advisers Stephen Bannon and Jared Kushner, Trump’s Jewish son-in-law, Politico reported, citing “two people with knowledge of the episode.” Cohen-Watnick had become close with Bannon and Kushner while working on the Trump transition team, according to Politico.

Cohen-Watnick was recruited to the transition team by McMaster’s predecessor, Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, who resigned as national security adviser last month after acknowledging that he had misled administration officials about a phone call he had with the Russian ambassador in December. Cohen-Watnick had worked under Flynn at the Defense Intelligence Agency.

A Washington consultant told Politico that Cohen-Watnick and Flynn “saw eye to eye about the failings of the CIA human intelligence operations,” and that the “CIA saw him as a threat, so they tried to unseat him and replace him with an agency loyalist.”

Cohen-Watnick celebrated his engagement to Rebecca Miller in November at Ohr Kodesh Congregation, a Conservative synagogue outside Washington, D.C., according to a synagogue newsletter.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegreateststorynevertold.tv/as-many-as-150000-jews-served-in-hitlers-military/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is he one of those based nationalist jews or nah

tldr?

Well, the CIA wants Trump dead so this 30 year old kike can't be that bad.

Siding with the kikes to oust spooks, eh?
Can't say it's the best of plans, but I guess we'll see how it plays out.

Well. there's your reason for the CIAniggers wanting him gone.

I bet he's a russian puppet, too.

Trump is bluepilled, wants best for everyone.

Even Hitler had kikes as body guards.

Those that served him where given guarantees that they would be ovened last.

If these are the people Trump is going to keep surrounding himself with, maybe the CIA is on to something.

Mods will delete thread soon. Trump has more than one kike workimg for him

So does Hitler.

If trump doesn't sort his legal shit this just more reasons to question trump.
Also is this an israeli jew? The distinction is important.

And this is the problem.

It really isn't, but brainwashed republican loyalists would like us to think it does. Jews are a parasitic drain on the West in all their forms.

thegreateststorynevertold.tv/as-many-as-150000-jews-served-in-hitlers-military/
:^)

Criticizing Russia? You're gonna have RIDF on your ass within the next minute at best.

but Hitler was still loyal to his volk and so is Trump.

It's going to be a long four years reading this shit.

Hitler lost.

user plz

Well, Trump is a zionist after all.

it's a meme

Hitler's problem was not realizing the Jews already owned the world and would come after him all at once if he came after them all at once. Trump won't make that same mistake.

Do I need to say the obvious thing? McMaster isn't actually in a position of power, Trump can and will overrule all his decisions.

No, Hitler's mistake was not exterminating at the jews.

Even having lost the war, killing 6 million jews would have been a victory for humanity.

bump

The Axis lost because the Allies cracked their codes, nothing more than that. There was a thread on this a while ago.

Heavy JIDF presence ITT.

Lotta salty CIAniggers itt. I'll take a potentially helpful (((ally))) over the openly treasonous intelligence community any day.

I'm sure you would.

Well if the CIA saw this kike as a threat, that must mean he actually is helping our side.
Next you're going to say:
Yes, but that does not mean the same as there are no Jews who are useful to our side. He surely has his own agenda behind it, but if the CIA hates him, he's probably somehow useful to Whites.

Oh, it "must" mean that?

If you said (((intelligence community))) as well then I guess I understand even though it's lose-lose either way but as you wrote it I'm with

Are you implying Jews were gassed in the Third Reich?