Slut leaves handsome white man for shitskin, gets praised for it

Then she praises him for being a beta and catering to his every whim.

archive.is/FjQQy

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/jomar-concepcion-4a07236a
facebook.com/jomars.irepair/?ref=page_internal
archive.fo/HgKxX
archive.fo/dq0CJ
archive.fo/EmcaW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is her new shitskin bf

and this is her fb, including first responder posts.

the cuck in question.

That nigger is instinctively going to resent her white male son.

Shit thread, kill yourself.

Trips of truth, coalburners are not thread worthy OP. If we post every single woman who decided to burn coal, we'll have to rename Holla Forums to /coal/ or something.

Found a better picture of this whore

He's not a cuck if it's his biological son. He should be fighting to keep the kid away from this dangerous coal miner.

Man that's hot. I don't care if she's a coal burner she can slide that hot ass on over.

inb4 the white son is found beat to death I wish I was joking

I'd probably leave him too tbh. He clearly doesn't have any self-respect. I feel bad for the kid though.

Also, she isn't writing this open letter to thank her ex for being a good dad. She's doing it to subtly tell the world that he's a bitch so she'll look like less of a whore for leaving him

The whore gives herself away.

t. Faggot

how are the custody laws in FLORIDA?
shes bleach blonde therefore a dirty stupid whore, dude looks like a cuck supreme. handcuff your bitch if you really love her.

no way

To be fair, we whites have been acting like bitches for a long time. The programming has hit hard and we all have our own little slice of blame to swallow, it's just the kikes have almost the whole pie, and we're going to feed it to them.

lurk more you stupid fucking Mongoloid.

I'm not even mad. She and the people praising her are all stupid. They're stupid people. When the majority of the people are stupid, they will be easier for us to conquer and hang on the DOTR

This is a sexist thread. You're all MGTOW losers.

Watch this hot spicy prono and tell me you wouldn't hit that.

It's so we can shit their Facebook and counter all those involved virtue signalling sluts. If I wanted to make threads just to upload coalburners I'd steal your family album.

OP TELL US, WHY DID SHE LEAVE YOU FOR A SHITSKIN?

NYPA nigger.

Because I had enough money and didn't hump fire hydrants.

I'ts not a priority, but shaming coal burners is still part of the culture war.

Kyle loves prepping our bull for me.

That nigger is gonna end up abusing and maybe killing that white child.

He's not making a request.

We do that shit automatically for the lulz

That's how women are bruh.

Fuck off back to Holla Forums.

You're fucked in the head.

Ayyy mufuggah don't talk bout muh wife's son

This is how (((their))) brainwashing poisons the minds "bruh"

dubs confirm, calm down

see

This user is much closer to the truth than just proclaiming me to "fucked in the head"

Why don't you man up, kike?

Backpedaling now? You really are fucked in the head if you think this is normal for women to do and need another user telling you this

Wow. That guy sounds like a total fag. Probably cried during sex. I bet that's why she left him.

No, that's more so something a white person would say. A black man would here that wife's son shit enough times and probably kill him (at minimum beat him &, since blacks can't control their anger, would "accidentally" kill him).

see

Eat a bullet.

XDDDD

Are you implying women are NOT, at best impressionable idiots and at worst treacherous whores?

They should be kept in check.
A healthy dose of fear keeps a women loyal.

Not a good use of Holla Forums time, but that is fucking hilarious.

Why are you screaming this time Sinead?

This. Why should women be held responsible for their actions? That's what a post-modernist cuck would say.

sage

OP, I'm messaging her now. I'm going full blown Right Wing Investigative Squadron and I'm gonna find out why she left you.
3 Questions:
Was it because he had a little dick or didn't fuck you right?
Was it because he didn't keep a job or dress like a man and provide the way you wanted?
He's on heroin, isn't he?

Sage isn't a fucking downvote, faggot. Click report if you want to make a difference or better yet fuck off back to plebbit

Don't worry, she'll pay the toll in the end.
They all do.

Modern women don't raise kids. This one is flat out admitting she is making her pushover of an ex do all the work anyway.
I stand by what I said. That is exactly what she is doing. You're naive if you don't believe women think that way. If her intentions were genuine then why didn't she do something nice for her ex privately? She instead chose to make an open letter that lets her soak up attention and praise while making her ex look like a loser to other women and anyone who is even slightly redpilled. She pretends this is about him but it's really all about her.

Salt Mine excavation

Wew. Our arms are getting longer every day.

No, her son will. It's one thing to be a mudshark. It's another to be a mudshark with some mongrel half-breed. It's something entirely different when your kid is of the same genetic makeup as you. It would be better if she died and the kid was with the father tbh.

He is refering to husband, you illiterate mongoloid, not her.

Get back to us once the nigger has smacked her around a few times and abused her son. We'll see if the whore is smiling then. Either that or she'll just cheat on beta nigger with some "real thug nigga" and he'll kill her dumb ass.

Coal burners are worthless refuse. I do feel for her child though. Little guy is in for a world of pain because his mother decided to be a nigger's cock socket.

Here's an .mp4 of niggers being faggots to laugh at.

You can say that again.

typical of a cripto kike coal burner, look at how wide her ugly nose is. she looks just like my half-jewish sister (also a coal burner).

Tbh she's covered in makeup but she doesn't look like a crypto-jew. I think you've just some sexual animosity with your mischling sister and projecting it onto this whore.

Pics related

Moar Salt

TOP KEK
You are doing God's work user.

i'm hoping that means to buy shit and not for fucking hookups

Wew

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Niggers name is Jamar Concepcion

Internet tough guys are often cucks.

LinkedIn here

End me
linkedin.com/in/jomar-concepcion-4a07236a

Seems like an half nigger half spic mongrel.
Truly an abomination

Isn't that what all Cubans are?

Yep, and that's why the country is a shithole, 3rd world countries are like that because of 3rd world people.

Bingo.
facebook.com/jomars.irepair/?ref=page_internal

bump

I blame Disney. They started this shit with their toxic cartoons. Remember Beauty and the Beast? They gave the lead role to a beast and made the woman Belle an empowered feminist that rejected the hand of marriage of the handsome white working man for the savage groid Beast.

Looks like he already has legit bad reviews kek

(((Disney))) sure, and what about (((Mtv))) and its miscegenation-glorifying videos?
Also (((Pedowood))) is going full force regarding this type of propaganda.

Beast turned out to be white anyway.

archive.fo/HgKxX
archive.fo/dq0CJ

This company is in same city as his old highschool it's about 15 minutes from Chipley, FL

Twitter:
archive.fo/EmcaW

Niggers always mistreat their gf's kids, regardless of race- and yes, that includes situations where the kid is biologically theirs.

Kek

disgusting. i feel bad for her son who will probably be abused by this stupid nigger. i hope the shitskins kills the mother so the son grows up hating niggers.

No need to hate the nigga aint his fault…rip on the slut.
He should knock her up n run. Fuckin cunt. The father should have custody

do you know where you are?

Hes not a cuck the nigga ia cuz hes the step dad.
But honky is a good dad an should hlget custody the slut shot herself in the foot by praising hom an showin how lazy she is.
He should get custody n make her pay.
While other guy should knock her up n run.

Ya but the autists have misplaced angwr n must learn to be intrinsic then extrinsic.
White women are bad cuz the men are.
Plus hypocritucal when they lust fir azn girls

I have no idea what you're writing you dumb fuck

Hes in shape but the honky isnt as goid lookin as the nigga. Why he takin the low hangin fruit.
Isnt a rule to mot xate a chick with kids

I don't know know about that. kind of a strange way to read into things before asking me for more info. (you've been on the internet too long if always think about incest when somebody mentions they have a sister).

I have lots of sisters but the half-jewish ones have been the worst by far. i'll spare you the gory details but she's been an SJWs since she went to grade school. I remember her telling me that the white race was a disease that needed to be "cured" by out breeding from other races.

I used to think she was just a self-hating white millennial, but after getting redpilled it's become clear to me that jews are just born to hate whites and western civilisation. its extra sad for me because I share blood with them (but you wouldn't guess by looking at them. (think Abby Martin or Boxy as looks go) i'm a blonde dude with green-ish blue eyes.

not to mention all the coal burning, non of my other siblings are like them. (I come from a big family)

Don't you guys get it? by attacking the niggers you are victimizing them. women love to defend a victim

Of course u wouldnt u slow autstic cuck. Thats why ur on here crying nigga stole muh woman. Just fap to traps already n give up

Dont know whos wierder now japs or pigskin.

He literally dindu nuffin. Though he should hit n quit the hoe.
Its the slut that left a good man.
If she left for chad or cletus it be the same shit.
Instead of hatin on the dude hate on the bitch n help the guy get his kid back

eh, no you can do that.

thick as fuck

Gee why do jews hate whites

exactly with should start shaming women for falling for niggers

is that a rhetorical question?

Quit projecting neckbeard
Or is it wincest n boipussy u into.
For a dying group of 1.5billion u got alot of degenercey goin on.
I blame that ur dad was either beta or u had stepdads growing up an mom was ur masculine role model.

First generation of men raised by women.

Kinda hard to do when u go gook chasing cuz they are easier.
Thought the dude has a job too? He has linkedin

and what are you exactly?

U do realize anders brevik supported isreal….wierd cuz he says hes nationalist. Typically theyd pick palestine to screw em over. After all guess who ruined the middle east an opened european gates

I don't care about brevik, it was just a random reaction image.

Jesus Christ what a faggot.

It's called christcuckoldry, user, and it is a cancer on our people.

Checked. Personally I love these threads. I've hacked so many of these fucking assholes over the years. Get to test out various things for when it's game time so to speak with a real target. So calm your tits and have some fun.

So for this one, her email is, jessicasingleton09 at gmail.com

We need to get the white gimp to kill her and the nigger and then himself.

So, niggers knock up negresses and run from their own kid leaving it to rot, but will go take on a white woman and her white kid as its new dad. I had no idea niggers were eugenicists.

Murder her user, MURDER HER!

Jessica Soon-To-Be-Singleton

DO IT user!
no mercy for coal burners!

First of all, it is nigger. And what the fuck are you doing here defending the attractiveness of an acne ridden shitskin untermensch? Fuck off back to reddit.

Moonman said it best in Jewcy:

"If you see a coal burner
Impale her on a spit, like a match, and burn her
Traitor
Hate her
Not even worth a rape
Like the old times, burned at the stake"