Stella Glow looks like a decent game and it's on sale at Nintendo's E-Shop

Stella Glow looks like a decent game and it's on sale at Nintendo's E-Shop.

Anyone play it? Is it worth my hard earned unemployment check? I don't want to spend another big ticket game just do be disappointed like what happened with Fire Emblem Fates.

It's generic waifubait.

quick! someone post that picture!

It's pretty good. Fun TRPGs with a good system (I like systems with area of control) and fully unique units/skills, though the level design is hit or miss. The writing is surprisingly good, same with the music. There's good replay value with a different ending for each character and true end with newgame+.
I don't know how bad the english dub is but the better question is why don't you have a CFW'd 3ds so you can play this game for free and most importantly, undubbed. I'm not sure if this game is worth the Atlus tax.

nice meme

where have you been this past year user

Here's the bad though.
The battle speed is really really slow.
That's literally the only complaint I would say can make or break the game.
AoEs especially.

I personally enjoyed the game a good bit inspite of that, though

Nigger, just CFW your 3DS.

The English dub is fantastic. For me, it makes what I'd consider a slightly above-average script extremely enjoyable. It helps that the game itself is really good if you like turn-based RPGs.
Go play it, OP, it's worth the money.

Is this a ruse? Because I'm considering playing it. Dubs doesn't bother me most of the time anyway.

You should pirate OP, so that the 3ds can have a great market like PC! Nintendo is doing fine too, they'll keep putting games forever!
Are you underage, a NEET, or a jew? Or all of that?

Stella Glow > Fire Emblem

Good enough for me, I really enjoyed it.

I'm playing it right now, about 30 hours into it. It takes a while to get going, but it's suprisingly good providing you enjoy SRPGs. Story is cliche but has solid writing and still manages to be enjoyable, characters are great, soundtrack is good

While the gameplay has a few neat features in there, it's unremarkable for the most part. It's also incredibly slow, which can be frustrating at times. Dub is hit-and-miss, some voices are great, some are terrible, some are so terrible that they're great.

It really isn't.

but my physical copy!

What's the sale price? No where near my 3DS to check.

physical copy goes for 50something.

$40

Good but cliched story. The battle system is fine, but because every single character gets their own turn one map takes at least 30 minutes. Also, the localization is top tier, no Nintendo of America memes or censorship or some other bullshit.

Which one?

the one about taking responsibility

>buying FE Fates
nah, fuck off and check my singles

Does it allow me to romance any of the wafus? Getting sick and tired of these waifu bait games that never let me hook up with any of them.

Go away, Goldbergstien.

Yes. There are different endings for different waifus.

It's bretty gud
Fucking bullshit mission when you're getting the fire witch though. She'll run headlong into a crowd of enemies and get herself killed, forcing you to restart the mission

I stopped playing it for that exact mission. I want to pick it up again, but I am reminded of that bullshit and it angers me still.

wait what?
This one?

I've only been in a position to win once but I forgot Dorothy survives the first killshot and she got Alto

yes

Back to kikestarted with you.

That seems cool.