Holy shit Holla Forums, why didn't you shill this game to me harder

Holy shit Holla Forums, why didn't you shill this game to me harder.

I see it in like every recommendation and 3x3 thread, and now I know why.

Other urls found in this thread:

english.bouletcorp.com/2014/12/24/advent-your-time/
maliki.com/en/strips/
maliki.com/en/strips/contest-results-volume-6/
steamcommunity.com/groups/slashveeslasheye
steamcommunity.com/groups/cybergamesgeneral
eyedivinecybermancy.wikia.com/wiki/Klaadum's_Ladder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Actual meme game.

Here's some shit to help you out if you've just started. Make sure to research the medkit and save up for the bear killer.

It's one of a kind game, I'm serious, there's nothing else quite like it.

i see this as proof that the french can make something decent for a change see also: Wakfu and Totally Spies

I've never seen anything like it aesthetically before.

Also what the fuck to resurrectors do

I'm not sure I'd call it good of course I would, my main board is Holla Forums but it's at least impressive that it was made.

When you die, it will revive you, you can't really die in this game, it's not about surviving, it's more about how well you do and trying to achieve greater scores.

What is the proper way to hack? The only time I tried, against some sort of terminal on the mission in New Eden, I just got reverse-hacked into a coma.

This game was shilled so hard it's pretty much a meme.
I've even seen it appear in those RPG recommendation mosaics.
Expecting it to still be active and actively shilled 5 years later is a bit much though.
It will be 5 years in 2 months

Shield - Shield - Overflow - Overflow - Attack.

And you've won the game

Before starting, check you and your opponent's stats.

1-If they have more attack than you focus on reducing their offense, they will cast overflow which will in turn reduce their defense and should equalize the duel.

2-If/once you have more attack, alternate between reducing their defence and overflow. The enemy will be split between refueling its depleted defense and reducing your offense.

3-If/once your attack has a high enough value(30) spam attack until the enemy's dead. If you cannot defeat the opponent before your attack is depleted or its defense got too high, return to 1 or 2

4- If your hp got too low or you're about to get nuked because you let the enemy attack get too high while you have low defense, disconnect: click the exit [X] on the upper right corner. Then try again.

E.Y.E is the best game of the last decade, and almost nobody realizes it. I hope Space Hulk Deathwing sells like crazy, maybe we'll get E.Y.E 2.

EYE 2 will come nigga. It gonna be a game much like SWAT 4.

It's not even in the top 50. It's okay at best.

game is kinda grindy by yourself and online only has like 5 people who all just want to duel or give you bad karma so you have to restart your whole game

I keep seeing a ton about this game but every time I look at gameplay footage or trailers it looks meh as fuck. What am I missing?

Why don't you list the top 50 then?

Way too much effort to compile the list for a single thread about an obscure meme game.

Okay then, the top 10. But I imagine that'll be 'too much effort' too, right?

yes because then you'll start splitting hairs complaining about other games in the list you gigantic faggot

If they're so much better than E.Y.E. why would I complain about them?

If your top 10 have 40+ games between them and this one, what do you have to fear?

Eye is definitely top 20 of '10s

you'll go "this game isn't better than EYE" and start a long protracted back and forth for every game mentioned

You could always make better points than me rather than resorting to this copout.

its not worth wasting that much time trying to convince a person who digs in their heels

Sure, no particular order.

Dark Souls
Metro 2033
Mass Effect
Dragon's Dogma
Fallout: New Vegas
Dragon Age: Origins
Portal
Call of Duty 4
Dishonored
STALKER: SoC (or CoP, both equally great)

Feel free to show how shit your taste really is by trying to argue how EYE is better than any of them, and yes, I've played and thoroughly beaten EYE.

1. Spelunky
2. Deus Ex
3. Doom I
4. Wizardry 8
5. Descent 2
6. Battle Garegga
7. Thief 2: The Metal Age
8. Ketsui: Kizunajigokutachi
9. Quake
10. Turrican 2 (C64)

cusaul

Are you illiterate, user? We're discussing the top games from the last decade.

I'd actually like to see your logic for this (but I know it'll just be illegible shitposting)

Good joke friendo

Since you already know what I'm going to say, would you like like to make a case for why EYE is top 10 material? I'm sure it will just be illegible shitposting

That's not an argument, buddy :^)

whoops

1. Spelunky
2. Crimzon Clover: World Ignition
3. Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
4. Ghost Trick
5. ALLTYNEX Second
6. DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours
7. Marathon Phoenix
8. MECHA Ritz: Steel Rondo
9. Trails in the Sky SC
10. Deadly Premonition

Eh, it was alright.

I swear to god this game is Holla Forums's Aeroplane Over The Sea.

They're both convoluted and unfamiliar to the point that outsiders think it's shit. They're both shitposted about enough for memesters to pretend to enjoy it and join the shitposting. They're also both good and keep me coming back every now and then to get my fill of something not exactly like anything else out there

That is a truly bizarre selection. DM:MM is pretty great though.
I've had that installed for over a year and still haven't brought myself to play it.

do the shit that lowers the opponents attack and keep doing it untill it reaches 0, rais your own defense above the enemies attack at all times and raise your health when needed
soon you'll see the pattern the AI is using, because it can't hurt you you can time your attacks

Reduce enemy offense to 0. Spam Overflow as it desperately does the same to regain offensive capacity, therefore removing its own defense while still having no offense worth worrying about, and/or tries to reduce your offense, more than likely failing. Spam attack until success or if you come under threat/can no longer attack effectively eliminate the enemy defense/offense until you can start overflow spamming again.

Despite what most here say, nothing much other than some nice artwork

If "memegames" are "memegames" cause they are good, then I wish there were more "memegames". Because that is the reason this game gets praise so I guess I can assume thats what you meant, cause of your short post.

Also the term meme game exists to serve as a buzz word to shut down discussion because of some perceived notion of quality being degraded because of popularity.

Pick one.
30 fps, repetitive, nothing special, have to struggle against the controls, no online multiplayer even though modders added it. numerous other problems that I don't care to even remember..

I am not big into music but I was thinking this a while ago, this is an accurate claim.

You can argue this for undertaint because the writing is clearly influenced by internet 'culture', i.e. skeletons (and their respective puns), doge (though the name was removed in later development), anime ("is anime real?" and the underpinning suggestings of whether it's a solely dorkish hobby), as well as some subtle and not so subtle callbacks to toby's previous project.

E.Y.E on the other hand, is a relatively successful cult classic through memery, but does not really contain any references or drawings from internet culture, although there is a refernce or two to cyberpunk media, the only example I'm aware of being the spidertank from ghost in the shell. I personally enjoy the game, but I won't tell you it's an especially good game.
Sage for mostly off topic.

So your only complaints aside from controls about Spelunky are about features it doesn't have? Most of that shit is nitpicky as fuck. 30 FPS isn't good but it's no reason to mark down a game like this, and I've never had an issue with controls. Are you not playing with a controller?

What's the game like when playing it with other people? I've only played it in singleplayer and it feels like I'm in a strange dream whenever I play it that's not a bad thing though.

Get your eyes checked, it's 60 fps. Unless you're playing the original.

everyone is fucking fast and you get left behind because you didn't make your character like sanic

I think it gets a bit too much praise around here. Still a very good game, but very, very rough around the edges.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone say that it is not rough around the edges
it's sort of refreshing when you find a good game that isn't just a polished piece of shit
this game actually looks like shit, it sounds like shit, the story doesn't make any sense when you first play it which doesn't matter since it's 2deep4u but it comes together as a whole with all of the janky bits and manages to somehow form a decent game that is enjoyable to play

I'mma start over with a new character. Give me the most fun build/abilities/weapons you focused on, user.

Spelunky is a good game, but fucking best game of the last decade? What the fuck? I can think of multiple extremely similar games that are better (La Mulana, Cave Story, Rogue Legacy, Shovel Knight are all similar in different ways, and overall better than Spelunky).
Sure, it's mostly subjective, but I don't know why Spelunky would be literally your favourite game over such a huge period of time (in vidya terms).

Also, I fucking love EYE, but I love most games/media that fit into it's niche; unpolished messes that are completely unique and do things nothing else does. I get similar feelings with JoJo, STALKER, FEAR, etc.

Sounds about what I would expect then.

It is ambitious and is a game with a lot of interesting ideas, I have decent expectations for what the developers do with Deathwing

Legs only
Melee only
Points into strength to hit harder, agility to go faster and PSI to block bullets and dragon (But you also need medicine to get that so it's kind of gay)

Which melee? Sword, dual swords or hammer?

Deathmatch is hilarious fun, especially when everyome is sanicfast and leaps 15 stories.

Hammer takes years to get and sucks.
Use dual swords if you want bearkiller, or be a real man and use the exploding sword with only either dual pistols (can wield one of them with exploding sword) or the psi power that teleports you inside an enemy so you explode out of them, for ranged.

Grab the Spiculum Ovum as early as you can. Fill your inventory with it, it's ammo and grenades, and have the Black Crow, 222 or Betty Boom as a backup weapon. If you get the Bear Killer you'll end up using it over the explosives, and that isn't as fun
The SO is surprisingly hard to use, but you can snipe people from the other side of the map with it. Just remember that you can't detonate it's bombs, and you trigger the explosive by proximity. The grenades are for flushing enemies out by bouncing them around corners, and for detonating old SO shots.

Maybe I'm too acquainted in rushing through games, but never got the appeal of E.Y.E. I really don't like it, but I'll start a new game this summer, just to give it a second shot.

I don't know, maybe it's because I have a fear of large empty city, or maybe because I rushed too much into the game and got to Mars underpowered, or maybe I just didn't get the concept. I should try to do research. Also I don't really know how to get a lot of brouzoufs, like really, I never really earned a lot in the game.

One of the main things that I love about the game is how it manages to keep the action going through most missions.
There are a few design choices that really make it great to blast through a level.

A) Every foe that can attack you at range with very few exceptions will drop ammo.
This ammo drop is slightly randomized but like 70% of the time will drop ammo that you can use and considering that you should be able to kill many foes with a single box of ammo finding ammo on the ground should keep you stocked through most missions.

B) the placement of armories is done is such a way that in every mission you should have multiple opportunities to go in and change your load out if something isn't working for you with almost no extraneous backtracking. This is especially true in the larger missions and the missions with lots of monsters.

C)Healing is rather easily done.
One of the few researches available from the word go is a medipack that if you know what to do with it and you should there is a tutorial about it built into the game can keep you at healthy forever.
Also one of your two starting "spells" turns dropped guns and ammo,that the vast majority of foes drop remember into health.
Between the two of these things health becomes a short term problem. That is you should only really have to worry about your health if your are currently getting shot at.

seconding this

Crank up the spawnrate to invasion. The empty cities stop being so empty, the game gets much harder and it practically rains brouzouf. If you want to farm it get the TRK with a fuckton of ammo, the Damocles, some backup gun and heavy armour and do one of the custom maps. There's one that looks like a giant maze, and you can easily get 100000 brouzoufs by beating it.

Are you talking about sector 7?
Because that really shouldn't be done alone unless you really know what you are doing.

The red, hellish place where you keep falling through holes in the floor and there's infinite waves of enemies.
It's hard, but if you have a medipack for health and the Damocles for infinite ammo it's doable. The only issues come from the big hammer guys and the Master Deus Ex, which is what the TRK is for.
The trick is to take your time, make sure you have lots of resurrectors and be good at getting ammo from the armoury, because the enemies won't give you time to browse. Also don't fight the Deus Ex, just peek around the corner from the entrance to it's arena and shoot it.

EYE is honestly pretty fucking amazing.

I'm kinda pissed that Valve didn't give the game more publicity with it being made in source and all that shit. I'm sorry for the devs.

some people fell for this troll? LOL

Light, Medium or Heavy armor, Holla Forums?

Heavy/Medium and only use the sword

Either medium or light for maximum fasts

Heavy unless I'm fucking around in the temple. Being a big guy is nice but sometimes you just want to buy a weapon without waiting minutes.

I used light

oh for a second there I thought you were talking about the
fan made mission found on the dev's website
with battle turrets and spawn points all over the place to ensure that you are always getting shot at.
It also gives you a shit load of bounty brozoufs for finishing it.

Seriously nigger? and do you know how big of a socjus faggot the dev is?

Stop derailing the thread, this is not a spelunky thread if you want a spelunky thread make one, and for future reference sage when making offtopic posts.

Doesn't even maintain 30 fps, unplayable. Controls and movement are based off of framerate not time of input in some fucking bizarre game design decision.
Very little replay value unless you are easily entertained by slightly differing procedurally generated level.
Its just a side scroller with weapons and a look up/down button, with procedurally generated levels .
The game is designed for consoles, and it painfully obvious, if you relaease your game on pc it should work with a mouse and keyboard. An console game controller should not be an essential pc accessories and anyone who implys it is should kill them self.
The only time I am in my post "complaining" cause the lack of a feature. If my memory serves me correctly the modders who made the mod (I believe it added netcode. fixed some problems, removed framerate cap ect) offered the dev to add it to the game and he refused for some reason.

>numerous other problems that I don't care to even remember..
You must have missed this one.

Where do you think we are?
Are you sure?
Of course I am not I am playing the damn game on pc.

My computer and many others apparently do not get that if it is, regardless of what the resolution it is set to despite far exceeding the minimum requirements.

No it really isnt, its overrated junk. That runs like shit beside being very unimpressive visually and mechanically. Its not a rougelike no matter how much it wants to be one and besides advertising its self as one. I can agree that it shouldn't be your favorite game in that amount of time at the very least.

medium, I always go for the middle no matter the game

Wait are you serious? Source? Haha, add it to the fucking list if its true.

Recommending a game and shilling a game aren't the same thing, OP. Recommending a game cause it's good is recommending a game because it's fucking good. Shilling a game is recommending a game because a publisher paid you.

No one paid for publicity for this game which is why it's literally underrated and wholly unknown. If the devs had given free copies to some youtube faggots, you'd probably have had this game forced down your throat until you hated it, like Underkike or FNAF.

Here have some quality french webcomics in english. Where artstyle is actually artstyle and not "lol I can't draw for shit".

For example:

english.bouletcorp.com/2014/12/24/advent-your-time/

And if you liked wakfu… (one of the artist working for Ankama).

maliki.com/en/strips/

Fuck I just realized the fucking fan art is actually better than 99% of US webcomics and a fair chuck of actual comics…

maliki.com/en/strips/contest-results-volume-6/

Playing on Ghost difficulty and Invasion spawn rate?

They bring you back to life exactly where you died assuming you didn't jump off a ledge. Don't waste brozouf on more ressurectors though, since running out just starts the mission over again and resets your ressurector count back to 10.

Gunplay was shit, AI was shit, fucking pass.

Jesus what is it with the invasion of people in need of a 12ga aspirin.

Is it really because it's the 1st of June???

EYE is one of my favourite games, but I will say that hitting people on the move is fucking WEIRD in the game, thanks to source engine. I can never seem to lead shots worth shit, and aiming right at the target doesn't work either. Sometimes it feels like a weird mix between the drawbacks of hitscan and the drawbacks of projectile.
Overall, though, it's still incredibly fun, so I don't hate it for that.

I feel like you're just mad at the game for being shit or just don't like the game for what it is. In any case, the game clearly isn't for you.

I don't even think you read what you type. Precision holds a lot of essence to the game but it's by no means the highest factor to winning. To add to that I have never died or had any unfair moments because of the frame rate. There was never a moment where input was insanely twitchy enough for 60FPS to be necessary. You're talking out your ass if you think it's needed. At worst it's a minor inconvenience that would be nice to have.

Has never been a good stigma associated with Holla Forums. Back when we could actually have healthy discussions about shit instead of going with the hive minded opinion of others. You ever notice how good games are perfect with 0 flaws and slightly bad ones are irredeemable pieces of shit that can't be argued against? I don't want to subscribe to the "Holla Forums is one person" argument but this board could use diverse opinions or at the very least actual discussion.

>Of course I am not I am playing the damn game on pc.
There's 90% of your complaints down the drain. To think you were arguing FPS precision when you were using such shitty controls. Get a decent controller and play the game again. It's not a fault that you chose to play the game with such an inferior method that wouldn't work for any game this type. Who the fuck plays side-scrollers with a keyboard?

It's a generic first person shooter mate.
It has cool artstyle, but that's the only thing setting it apart.

So you completely ignore level design, world design, sound design, and "upgrade"/leveling mechanics in games you play? I feel bad for you, user.

Cave Story, La Mulana, and pretty much every other good modern jap platformer plays well on keyboard.

Trash taste. Not even Demon's Souls or Dead Rising?
Catherine, Odin Sphere, Nier, Godhand?
Pathologic, Gearhead, La-Mulana, Inquisitor?
Euro Truck Simulator 2, X3: TC?

Play more vidya and lurk more newfag

my kind of nigger

How do you mean?

people play it like it's just another shooter game
it's not a shooter game
it's an RPG, not that you can play a role but that everything is tied to your stats
everything you do is tied to a die roll

that's because it's not a fucking traditional shooter, it's an RPG
max out your perception, agility and I'm pretty sure strength is needed aswell

from memory they said it will be a tacticool game where you play as the feds

The devs said it was going to be a SWAT 4 type game in which you play as a filthy fed

Are you implying that it's not a good game?

What of it? Bunch of stair and corridors. There was like one propel labyrinth level, and even then it didn't have shit on Duke 3D or Doom.

Cyberpunk with magic and ayyliens, mentioned only in lore texts. Pretty meh if you ask me. I prefer hard sci-fi, without psychics and shit.

A lot of echo isn't sound design.

Shit's poorly explained, and only 10% of it is useful, and if you invest in something useless you're fucked.

I'm sorry mate, it's not a bad game, but it's overrated as shit.

Better watch out user. You pointed out deep flaws in their game. Now a pack of memesters will deluge you with ancient OC and and cries of broken legs.

meta-streumonic forces are basically demons, not aliens.

Have… have you actually played the game? A lot of the levels have pretty wide spaces, with several paths to go to from a single place. The only two I can really think of that are "stairs and corridors" is the level where you kill some gang boss in the campaign and the level where Dutch "dies".

Sound design isn't purely music, you know that right? It's your steps, the gunfire the ambiance.

what are differing builds? Beyond the fact that there are three separate "leveling" trees (cybernetics, actual levels and research).

It is pretty poorly explained though, I'll give you that.

also

I really would like to hear the list of fps games that do similar shit to this if this is so generic. Please. I beg of you.

Tribes

You can teleport inside of people and blow them up in Tribes? Shit, I've played Tribes 2 and Ascend years ago and I don't remember that shit.

also

aight.

I guess all shooting games are generic to you since at least one of them ever shares one at least mechanic with another.

It does sanic fast, shooting, jumping, and multiplayer far better than this heap of bug ridden source garbage does. I guess the 2deep4u nonsense story and some badly implemented RPG elements make it a clear classic though. Drop some broken leg OC on me and complete the cliche.

What a beautiful fucking post that says absolutely nothing
Most of the levels are pretty open ended and have multiple ways of getting wherever you want. Not to mention they are fucking massive
They're not even aliens. Also conveniently forgot the secret religion fight between to cyberpunk shinto and christianity inspired groups with the feds fighting punks in the middle while demons are popping out of who knows where. If you think that's "Pretty meh" you can get the fuck out of my face.
So no note about the meaty as fuck gun sounds, nor the sick OST?
Aside from Firewall cyber implant and the Mental Balance attribute being useless as fuck this is 100% wrong
Touché

You didn't play the fucking game and you're baiting me by posting shit you've heard around in Holla Forums.
Bait score: 8.5/10

Someone should post some webms.
Have the frogs ever made other cool games in general? All I can think of is Eternam and I guess the first asscreed.

Yea but they play better on a controller. Sidescrollers are shit on keyboard in comparison. Especially if they have diagonal controls or something else.

wait when you say ayyliens do you men the meta-streumonic forces? The ones that you mow down by the dozens? or something else?
And by magic are you referring to the psychic powers that you can use to murder 7story tall demons?
help me out here

Granted five of the fifteen class lines are absolutely garbage tier but every other one is viable if you are willing to stick with it. also by 10% are you talking about just stats? or are you including everything that you can upgrade such as cyber and research as well? because with one or two exceptions I would say that that is all useful.
I will concede that the game does throw you into the deep end with character generation.

I can't tell if you are actually baiting or not but you are the first person in the thread with actual criticisms that aren't just "meme game" so I'll bite

I would post some but all I have are soundless ones from years ago on halfchan.

Beyond Good and Evil and Rayman. I'm sure you can find some other good games by Ubisoft (regardless of how shit they are now they've been around long enough that they've inevitably had a hand in decent stuff, just like EA, etc) but you'll have to actually check if it was developed by one of their French studios.

One thing about this is that although a good controller is definitely way better than keyboard for platformers a shitty controller with an awful dpad is a lot worse than keyboard. I guess the retarded recommendation for controller in Super Meat Boy still triggers me because they show a fucking 360 controller. Keyboard is way better than analog stick or the god awful 360 dpad.

Also

top fucking kek

I honestly just used the analog for that game and felt improvement. But that's just me. The game is pretty fluent so it felt natural even though it was a sidescroller.

Hold your shitty opinions to yourself.

Nice collection of pleb-tier consolebabby exclusives you have there, friendo :^)

X3 is the only non-shit game in your list.

Another World & Heart of Darkness from Eric Chahi

embarrassing bait. try harder newfag

What's embarrassing is you unironically listing non-games like eurocuck simulator or catherine on a top 10 list.

Nice meme tranny. Your list was absolute dogshit.

kill yourself

Additionally if we're talking about

1. e-Vangelion
2. MECHA Ritz: Rondo of Steel
3. Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
4. Marathon Phoenix
5. Ketsui Kizunajigokutachi EXTRA
6. YU-NO
7. Dodonpachi Daioujou EXTRA
8. Ys: Oath in Felghana
9. NieR
10. DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours

Dead Rising is shit but kudos for not saying Dead Rising 2, which was downright EMBARRASSING for Capcom, I imagine.
Odin Sphere was gorgeous but not top 10 material. Top 100 I'd say.
Nier was phenomenal outside of gameplay, which was alright but Cavia definitely would've needed more time to grow past the days of FUCKING DRAKENGARD If only it did ;_;
La-Mulana better be the original or I'll slap the shit out of you.

Everything else, I either never played it or would agree to put it in the top 25 at the least.

Never mind, redditor/brony/projecting newfag alert.

Anyway, EYE is an alright game. It's not for everyone, it probably wasn't for me considering I only came out thinking it was 8.5/10, maybe 9/10 on its high points. Shit was confusing, not just lore(which could be solved in the library for fuck's sake, I still would LOVE to take a look at its mechanics one day. I'm sure it would be fucking phenomenal from a design perspective.

And yes I played co-op, I tried to love this. I sort of did, but I'm nowhere near the level of worship as some posters here.

SAGE WHEN MAKING OFFTOPIC POSTS NEWFAG.

I don't even know what the fuck you are trying to say here. If you are implying I suck at the game they you are incorrect and projecting your inadequacies with yourself on me, I had no problem completing the game and all of the secrets (hell the other shit gold city ect), I had no problem with the game, I just found it tedious having to struggle against shitty framerate, poor controls and all the other complaints I brought up.
No, the game is exactly what I was looking for, its just the worst possible execution of exactly what I was looking for that could possibly exist.
I read exactly what I fucking typed niggerfaggot. Its based on minimal exploration because there is a guaranteed death object if you spend too much time on a level, its based on speed for that exact same reason as well as score.

Precision holds the utmost essence cause one wrong move and your run is over. I have died and had any unfair moments because of the frame rate and the controls, and I am not the only one who has had this problem. Split second recoveries and other similar maneuvers are important in precision platformers (which is what this is) that can not be consistently done in 30 fps. I am not talking out my ass you are, if you think framerate isn't an incredibly important aspect of a difficult easy-to-lose precise game with instant death traps.

We are having a healthy discussion/passionate argument right now are we not? We have differing view point and are arguing for them with reason? If anything I am going against the hivemind cause a lot of people on Holla Forums and not surprisingly reddit love the overrated pile of dog shit that is spelunky. No I have never noticed that, if a game has redeeming factors then they will be brought up and defended. Sounds to me like you are not very good at arguing or clearly getting your point across, like for example how you interpreted "Where do you think we are? as "I am a mindless drone who only repeats thing I hear and have no opinions of my own" even though I have never seen this game being shit on here or back on 4chan pre 2014. The more and more I read of your post the more I realize you are the hive mind. How do we not have diverse opinions? If all of our opinions are the same, as you hiveminders who continually repeat almost this exact same phrase, why the fuck are we as a board and website constantly arguing with each other? Surely you have an explanation right? This board does fucking have diverse opinions. I am going to reiterate, this is actual discussion. By "Where do you think we are?" I meant, of course its fucking going to be "nitpicky" (which is another buzzword which is used as an excuse by retarded fanboys who feel the need to defend games, game developers, and publishers and subsequently their decisions how ever retarded they may be, because fuck standards right?) we are on Holla Forums we are hyper critical of video games cause we can see potential in games and we often see faults more clearly, (we don't hold back with pointing out flaws case we are not afraid to offend game developers or publishers, and we don't have a reason to hold back either) because we are more experienced and knowledgeable in what makes good games.

Games should be unbiasedly viewed and you should not "go easy" on devs, how are they ever going to learn and improve if everyone is always "going easy" on them and praising them despite problem with their game? You have no idea how much good devs value constructive criticism weather it be stern or not if its good and does not advocate for casualization and streamlining they are likely to appreciate it and maybe even learn a thing or two.

You cant just dismiss someones argument because they don't meet some arbitrary requirement you set, if this wasn't a pc game then that would be a valid argument point, but it is, so its not. I explained in my post why I don't have a controller and why I don't think I should need one. It is a fault, if the game boots up with out a controller, better yet is available on pc at all, and requires a controller to play optimally, basically it shouldn't need one to be playable and enjoyable. Me apparently, apparently I am the only one who is not interested in using a console controller to play pc games.

A whole lot of TLDR filth.

Get off Holla Forums.

It wasn't directed at you so don't worry about it. Also quality post user.

Kill yourself.

[UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON VIDEO GAMES!?!?]

But all of those are excellent games released in the last decade. You can not like them, that's okay, but you can't seriously argue that they're bad.

[NOPE TO GROSS SORRY]

Daily reminder of the Holla Forums Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/slashveeslasheye

you're literally asking for it

that's my group, you dongus, and it's about organizing co-op sessions and sharing mods and guides

[A LOAD OF SHILL FILTH!]

that's my group, you dongus, and it's about organizing co-op sessions and sharing mods and guides

that's my guides, you mods, and it's about organizing group sessions and sharing dongus and co-op

that's my mods, you sessions and it's about organizing group dongus and sharing co-op guides

lol

I didn't even say this. Not to any extent. I had fun with the game. The "faults" your having are non existant because I've beaten the game without ever noticing them. Your complaints and issues with the game are so minor and inconsiderable it's laughable how concerned you are.

You do know the remake was intended for the 360 right? The original game was open source on the PC but even then a controller was the primary control scheme for the game. There's nothing arbitrary or unusual about using a controller for a sidescroller. It's the essential control scheme for them. I shouldn't have to explain this on Holla Forums.

No he's right your writing method is shit, and looks like a wall of words. I stopped reading your meta Holla Forums argument about halfway in because it was so hard to digest. Consider killing yourself.

It's honestly pretty shit game BUT totally worth playing just for the bizarrness of it. Literally Twin Peaks the game.

Not sure why I expected better of you. I honestly didn't, I knew you were pretending to be retarded, you had no arguments and you started something you could not finish, despite getting exactly what you asked for..

Kill your self cancer.

Kill your self cancer.

If its on pc it should work with a kb+m.

No your writing method is shit especially the part where you don't have an argument and you actually didn't want to discuss anything. Despite claiming other wise.
But sure it it makes you feel any better you can invalidate my wall of words. You are the one who brought up that topic by claiming I was being a hiveminder cause I was expecting a certain level of intelligence and critical skill from you.
I thought you wanted a discussion here but apparently my argument is hard to digest. Guess that was a false claim to make you feel self important.

I am now going to try to make some thing more digestible for you: cum, diarrhea and a guide on how to kill your self and reasons why you should consider this option.

Testing no bump too, it only works about 10% of the time.

Tell that to racing games. Keyboard and mouse are limited to certain genres and games. You're retarded if you think otherwise.

It's also a port so your argument is shit on both fronts.

I've played it on multiple PC's and on the 360. It works better with a controller. What else do I need to say? The inputs are more natural and I'm not playing finger twister when I need to do multiple inputs at once. If you're going to refute this fine but you're empirically wrong.

Nice back pedaling.

Summer please go.

Keep posting.

The legend never dies. Every thread in hopes he'll return again.

I'm not that guy but I appreciate his position, I thought the game had a cool vibe visually and the setting was cool but the enemies had really awful AI so the fights weren't very interesting and the plot was a little 3deep5u faggoty

tbh fam its the kind of game you play one afternoon when you have absolutely nothing else, and never touch again, shit barely works, all sidequests are broken, and the ones that aren't give miserable rewards that don't matter, not sure if i played an old version of it or what but it sucked ass, it had potential though, a lot of unused potential.

the plot is pretty dumb, apparently you're trapped in a cycle, everytime you end the game you begin it again with no change whatsoever, even when you get the true ending, i dont really get whats the point in making the player play the exact same game just to get another fucking ending, its not like theres branching paths up to about 70% in when you choose whether to go with your mentor or join rimanah, theres some copypasted enemies straight out of the doom franchise in the last levels, then you get some dialogue that makes no sense and bam, back at the cave.

apparently you're guilty that you killed your wife and keep reliving the game in your head over and over, you, mentor, and Rimanah are all the same person which is pretty dumb since while you are physically going at a mission Rimanah is at the base managing the organization and the mentor is secretly selling shit to the Jian, and then you fight both of them and use le tricky artifact to go into your mind and meet your wife that tells you its all ok, the real ending of the game is you uninstalling it to stop the cycle of guilt, wow, so gud story

tl;dr its shit, play stalker

Totally disagree, the game felt rushed as fuck, especially the ending part.

If it was twice as long, we could talk about it.
Also some of the weapons require a stupid amount of grinding which either makes you cycle through the levels with the Deus Ex and only one is really viable meaning you'll get tired of the game even faster, or you need to mod the game, which means bad game design .

You are entitled to your incorrect opinion but just don't expect people to not laugh at them. Just because you feel controller inputs are are superior to kb+m doesn't mean its true or that it should be that way.

Ports should be bad, hmm good to know, apparently you really do learn something new every day.

Anecdotal evidence.

Yes, by ignoring 90% of my argument, picking 2 things to focus on and openly admitting you didn't even read my entire point you are absolutely 100% admitting directly or indirectly that you have no argument and you didn't want a discussion the first place, and that that is just something you said to sound nuanced and sophisticated.
This is not debatable, discussion comes with reading and back and forth dissent. Do you mind specifying in what way is that back peddling you buzzword spouting child? Please enlighten me. Its called summarizing the current situation based on presented facts.
I underlined some stuff cause you seem like you need things pointed out and highlighted to your simple mind.

Insulting you because you insulted me and because you are obviously an oblivious award winning mental gymnast, and because its very pathetic to watch some one who claimed they wanted a discussion to disregard a ton of points that were made cause apparently they didn't want to admit they were wrong, does not make me summer, but I do think you are projecting there again does not make me summer it makes me slightly perturbed at best.

Make up you mind pal. Cause I was planning on continuing to post. I invite you to follow a slightly modified version of you own request: Summerfag please go on keep posting you are only embarrassing your self to anyone who has a brain, I and I am sure others are quite enjoying you squirm around.

If you spend over 50 posts doing nothing but shitposting then you're going to get made fun of either way. The EYE-anons main complaint was that it was a shit game and our fun we had was fake. Most of the caps in the images ignored the other anons actually making any critical arguments against him because it wouldn't be a very funny image otherwise. Also the fucker was so far gone.

Play Need for Speed or Distance with a keyboard and tell me you could make it work as well as a controller. Keyboards force cardinal directions, while analog doesn't. You're not about to tell me you should replace WASD with the mouse as you drive are you? You have nothing to actually say to counter this point so you're just name calling me at this point.

Because it's not worth arguing. Your primary complaints that hold any merit to actually discuss to any extent are frame rate and poor controls. The rest was you not liking the game for completely opinionated reasons like "nothing special". I'm not going to argue with intangible evidence.

You mean in that wall of text that was meta posting Holla Forums to shit? Yea I didn't follow it because it had nothing to do with the game and your writing is cringy and shit.

also
Jesus this isn't a fanfic.

Your complaints are focusing more on personal insults than anything at this point. Fuck off and keep posting.

i thought we took fun out of the arguments years ago, fun isn't a measurable quality of a game because it comes from the player, example: people actually have fun playing LoL or fallout 4

it's more to do that if somebody calls a game you genuinely enjoyed shit, then the points brought up against it are still moot. The problem with EYE is it's full of flaws, but the game makes up for it with a lot of merit. The problem is that if a game has any minor flaw the Holla Forums hivemind will go in full force to exaggerate those flaws and call the game shit. And it's hard to counter argue with "the good parts make up for it".

It's why I like EYE though because it essentially goes against that hive mind.

it probably would have taken you less effort to list your top 10 than trying to convince him it's a "waste of time"

What? No, that's not how an argument works. That's literally:
That is the definition of hivemind sheeple behavior.
There are people who feel the same way about every mediocre/bad thing in existence. The fact that you personally feel the handful of "good parts" outweigh the flaws is entirely subjective, and doesn't suddenly invalidate all criticism when discussing the quality of said product.
Holla Forums is not one person, and you just admitted that you the exact same thing, where you take any minor positive and exaggerate those positives and call the game good.
Because that's not a real argument, that's a lazy escape hatch to avoid having to think critically of a thing you're emotionally invested in.
So you like the game because most people dislike it? That doesn't mean you have good taste, that just makes you a contrarian hipster.

You could not have structured everything I said to be taken out of context harder.

General enjoyment of a game is often biased and opinionated. My enjoyment of a game doesn't always derive from how "good" people see it as or how well a community accepts it. Liking a game and respecting one are very different things. I don't like Turn based Strategy games but I respect them.

So if I had fun with EYE it's doing something right. You can criticize every flaw and issue you have with the game, but that won't change peoples perception on it. You can't criticize the game for me to think I was actually not having fun. It just doesn't work like that. You can criticize it on fundamental flaws but more than likely if I still enjoyed the game then it still functioned well enough to be enjoyable. Which doesn't mean I want to reduce discussion but you're going to be wasting your time if you think you're going to change somebodies mind on whether the game was good or not here.

Criticism is a two way street. Good and bad. How often does Holla Forums actually delve in to the mechanics on a point by point bases to actually discuss the problems with a game? I've never heard a solid argument for why EYE is actually a game not worth playing. Mostly just them complaining because it wasn't what they wanted in the game or it just wasn't for them.

More or less. Visit a NuDoom thread and every user will say it's shit but if you visit a Dark Souls thread you get very different opinions. How one minded Holla Forums is depends on context.

The game is good because I thoroughly enjoyed it and I don't give a fuck what Holla Forums thinks about it. The image I posted of the EYE-user holds no context for that. What I often see in the threads though against the game is usually shitposting. Who the fuck wants to reasonably argue with somebody who does nothing but call the game shit without bothering to actually lay out the issues in a calm and organized fashion? I get that this is Holla Forums but if somebody is just calling the game shit without making a solid argument or willing to bend on a few issues then there's no point is trying to have a discussion.

No it's a vague overlay of what I'm trying to say because I didn't feel like writing a 300 word post. Don't over read what I say.

No I like Holla Forums's take on EYE. The game itself is just fun (for me). The point I'm making is that EYE is a bit of an oddball game in the community in that it's liked by the majority while also being a flaw heavy game.

Stop assuming that because Holla Forums likes something it's because of some hive mindedness. You just said yourself Holla Forums isn't one person. The image I posted is taken out of context to be funny. People tried to present reasonable arguments against the EYE-user and the EYE-user just shot them down with weak arguments and ignored any counterpoint that was made against him.

Good thing you aren't the gatekeeper for what is, or what isn't a "solid" argument. Blanket dismissals like that show that you're arguing from an emotional standpoint.
DOOD generals are easy to explain, non-casuals have a strong dislike of Bethesda. Dark Souls generals have ~60% soulsfags, 30% shitpussy gaped sonyggers shitposting about their bloodbornestation, and 10% hit and run shitposters.
If you're going to go full subjectivism, there is no point in discussing any game (or anything in existence), since the only valid opinion is that of the subjectivist himself. If that's the case, why the fuck are you even here?
If you don't feel like making a valid argument, just don't make an argument period. Don't half-ass it and then take yet another escape hatch when called on it.
What in the absolute fuck are you talking about? You brought up the hivemind shit, I thoroughly discredited you, and here you are saying that I'm the one arguing from that ridiculous standpoint? You're a disingenuous fucking idiot. I'm done with you.

So I should judge what I like based on what the community thinks and not what I enjoy? And you're saying that I'm trying to push a hive mind argument here? You can have discussion while still having a personal opinion on a game you know.

More like I'm not going to change my mind because somebody says they didn't like a certain aspect of a game that I happened to enjoy or didn't really mind. This is like saying that the fun you had wasn't actually fun. You can still hold a discussion about it though. It's not back and white.

I wasn't responding to you I was making a quick point to another user. You're reading way to hard in to what I say here.

See what I said about liking the game despite what others thought about it.

You're such a sperg it's like arguing with a 12 year old. I made a short paragraph vaguely expressing what I often see in these threads and you broke it down and projected some extremist viewpoint I didn't have that made no sense.

You'll be missed.

I'll fite u nig

The reason I even addressed "meta Holla Forums posting" is because it was relevant to the entire conversation, not to mention you literally brought it up. I figured the person I had been replying to had enough brain power to piece together what I was inferring by "Where do you think we are?".

A game can be regarded a certain way because of lack of originality or based on how creatively bankrupt it is.

You are the only one cringy here, I was logically addressing a point in you argument , if doing that is cringy then you need to get off of this site, cause its clearly not for you.

I wouldn't know about fanfictions or how they are written or formatted, you clearly are enlighten me. In case you are too simple minded to pick up on what I was doing with the underlining I was condescendingly taking a jab at you, but as expected you have a problem picking up on that and its "subtlety".

That was 1 post that included insults unlike almost all of yours, again you started it.

I have said what I need to say, I thoroughly argued your points. Whether you believe that games should be held to a standard or be gone easy on for "minor inconveniences" is your problem now. I grew tired of your misrepresenting of my argument, your fallacies and your poor arguing tactics in general. Need I remind you you used the first insult? Nah, I really have nothing more to say. I'll just watch as you pathetically embarrass you self against this other guys. (^:

You're still here?

i came into this thread just to laugh at you

If you actually read the lore, you will find that there are actually two alien races humanity has come into contact with

Rayman and Another world to only name two.

A lot of you in this thread are memeing irresponsibly and you should probably stop.

Meme big or go home small guy.

Would anyone co-op this game? I have it and feel like playing group co-op sometime.

I wouldn't mind

Please tell me that this isn't just a shitty-ass game with mediocre gameplay but a unique setting.

Eye reminds me a lot of Bioshock actually, but it's objectively worse because it's using source

This might be hard to organize, and even then I'm not sure if this thread will be around for a future date like Friday or Saturday.

Could we get co-op group(s) going on at 3 PM PST?

If that is around 5-6 EST then I could play.

Hotdamn I didn't know Another World was french. Easily still the coolest adventure platformer since it came out.

Anyone around to play?

I can, give me a minute to redownload the game.

I'm going to play around in "Public Co-Op Campaign" in the meantime. Hopefully the ping isn't absolutely atrocious.

The setting is rather generic if you think about it but the gameplay and story make up for it.

I don't know these people and I'm going to assume they're coming from this thread.

that's not one minded, it's simply coming to the same obvious conclusion. and there's a turbosperg or two that defend it.

And still going..

Still playing? I might join in in a couple of minutes.

Look like nobody's playing, although server is running.

Nah, but I'll be up for playing more later.

Anyone around? Playing now in the same server.

I'm here, if there's interest perhaps we could play E.Y.E. tonight or over the weekend again.

If you're going to play I might join, but with European ping.

I can probably play for a bit

I put up a server tonight in case other people want to show up later. Look for the Holla Forums/Infinity server in the server browser.

I'm around to play again. That Public Co-op Server kind of shits itself every now and then, so a new server's a good idea.

This looks like it.

Yep, it's the infinity server. Feel free to join, I rented the slot for the night for Holla Forums.

>missed a chance to finally play co-op for the first time
I'll try to join it after sleeping, hope there's still anons around
make a new thread for the server user, get it more publicity

Yeah. It's hard to organize groups where everyone gets on for, if we're just announcing as we go in. The best I've had games organized over Holla Forums without a guild/clan was a consistent day on a week like Serious Saturdays did on 4/v/.

I'll be around to play on Saturday too, setting a time for 7PM CET, 10AM PST. Maybe a thread could be made for then or something.

Is this game like Warframe?

Holy fuck thanks for these.

I bought the game and tried the game out a really long time ago, it was really fun but at one point got so difficult I was sure I fucked something up in my character.

Nothing like it.

I don't recall if this is the Holla Forums or 4chan one, but here's one of the EYE groups for Holla Forums.

>steamcommunity.com/groups/cybergamesgeneral

If people want to play later today (about 18 hours from now) let me know here and I'll throw up the server info in that group.

The only enemy I loath are the turrets and flying robots(or are they patrol ships?)
Everything can hardly penetrate medium amour or shields unless you parade through open gunfire.

Wish I could do a sword only run, going sanic speeds. But, when you get to enemy groups or cyberdemons, it's sort of hard not to die.

Bear Killer 444.

Bear Killer 444.

Deprezador.

Bear Killer 444.

I should try renting out an SBO server, thinking about the BK444.

Do you have group permissions on that? Posting up an event will alert every or at least most member and help the attendance.

Yes I do. There's another EYE group that I also have permissions to. If you guys want to play EYE tomorrow just let me know and I can see what I can do.

My instincts tell me I should be going slow, but the scenery dashes past me all the same.
Going fast is all I wanted. And going fast is what I got.

I'm planning to as said

I'd love to go fast too, but no matter what I can't turn off the annoying sprint blur. I almost want to mod this game to turn off the annoying shit like

Reminder that the Bear Killer is just a shitty meme pistol and an undersized Hunting Machine.

Hunting Machine is the best gun ever made.

Too bad sword only runs are only effective against meta-streunomic forces, since only the nuns (forgot the name) carry guns and makes blocking bullet not overwhelming to your energy bar

Also can you backstab a cyberdemon?

This machine kills jians (mentors) too user, how is that a shitty meme pistol?

true, it also has a holosight

Yeah right, it is better than the BK444 but its not the best. everyone knows that the best gun is Spiculum Ovum

They also should make a separate energy bar for the psi-powers and cyber enhancements, really annoys me when i can't use dragon breath after running for too long
Maybe use that useless mental balance for psi-powers i dunno

I've decided to give EYE another try and it's doing this annoying source engine shit where it lags for half a second everytime a new sound is played.

Ideas for fixing that?

I pirated it but it keeps crashing at load screens.

any fixes?

Try windowed mode if you haven't yet.

You can turn off sprint blur in the options

No, I can't. This was one of the first things I tried to turn off. I uncheck the box, and still I get the stupid effect.

Also I'm around to play I like I said I would

The ping is low now, but I know the server will shit itself at some point. I guess I'll have to go on there.

I don't even know what's going on. Sometimes the game itself is smooth, but all the enemies and players move at choppy animations.

Involves the framerate on the server. When tons of shit happens at once (ESPECIALLY Explosives) you'll notice stuttering as the server desperately tries to keep going.

Speaking of servers, the server is back up. Will post announcements in

I actually don't see it up.

Well, it's up now obviously. Are you posting annoucements?

Server's notoriously slow at changing maps.
On the loading screen it'd start off not progressing, and then later a while it'd spike up when it's sending server info.

I think I know why it's doing that, I'm pretty sure it's because the background operations are interfering with read/write.

I should mention I have the server online again.

It's "Infinity Quest for Brouzouf" with 8 players currently.

I just finished the game… And yeah it might not be bad but I really didn't like. I mean, it's very impressive for a team of 12 persons, but the details of the gameplay (everything outside shooting) is very poorly told and it didn't serve me that much. Plus there aren't that much maps, I thought there were a lot more.
At least I'm gonna get the memes now.

That was insane, one of the most populated servers ever recorded on E.Y.E. I think.

It'll be up for about two more hours, though the playercount has peaked. Either way hope everyone that joined had fun.

I can't believe I missed this
Is there a steam group for this, if there is I want in

but will my toaster run it?

Does anyone have archives of these threads?

Fairly certain they were archived. I wouldn't be able to find them though.

Finished as in got one of the endings or finished as in got to the true ending? And yeah, there aren't actually that many maps in the game but if you go for objectives it can make it go on hours upon hours even if the game can be beaten in 40 minutes on a level 1 character. To make up for the amount of maps for story, you have the option to play previously visited areas with different sets of objectives and also the three or four maps you get by default at the guy that you can launch custom maps from.

I fact I didn't actually finish the game yesterday. I thought I did, as it went on NG+, but after that I went on the Infinity Brouzoufs server and there I realized it was a fake ending and that there were some more maps after that. Also the fact that I did multiplayer makes that I can't do the maps alone because we finished the game on coop and it was a complete fuckfest. It was fun nonetheless.

Wait, so that means you haven't beaten the game alone yet?

Can you go fast?

Yes

You escape those cycles of guilt yet, Holla Forums?

redownloading it now. if any of ye are still here, pls say

I'm here.
Anyone planning to co-op? I have no idea how the server guy got 19 people together.

Ahoyhoy, Dorararafag here, I won't be able to play until a few weeks from now, but I cant wait to blast sheen once more

Shreking myself

Count me in.

19 with barely any announcement. Shows that there are quite a few people still looking to play lurking in these threads. I even spotted some fresh yet-to-be-broken legs playing with us.

kill urself faggot

I killed Rimmahna, got the prologue at the temple but I didn't do the fake NG+

Hey I just saw this. Damn, Streum On got their shit together, it looks good and fun. And I don't even know anything about 40K.

This looks like weirdly competent work. Consider me impressed So far

IS IT TURE THAT I KILLED MY MENTOR?!??!?
THEN HOW COME I AM NOT HIS MURDERER??!?!

Well to be fair it isn't that much different from EYE, simply with greater budget and not on Source.

Because murder is always killing but killing is not always murder

What do you think he meant by this?

No clue because it seems to be like NG+ for pretty much every other game, with the exception that one particular level only opens up later, which wouldn't really be enough to make it fake.

play more and read the dialogue and lore given in the game. After about 100 hours I understand the story but being figuring it out is really more interesting than being told it.
It is true that you killed your mentor, yet you were not his murderer.

Welp, it's official, I'm getting this game, any other advice I should know besides, researching medkit first?

Nah, Brote got a shitload of people playing at once, to the point the server crashed.

Don't fall for the leg meme. Legs are the least important part of a healthy breakfast

there would be like 100 pages if you ask me

Can I get through the game with level one eyes?

Yes absolutely. But get your leg to level 2 at least.

Never skip leg day faggot. Bet you run maintenance every 30 seconds like a Jian.

When you make your character's stats, go full Metastreum and roll until you get some gnarly stats.
Research shit all the time, the sooner you start the better considering how long the later ones can last.
Max out your legs as soon as you can, likely the most worthwhile cyber implant.

It's the perfect being…

But user, E.Y.E 2 is being developed already. It's going to be a SWAT style shooter in which you play as a fed.

Does anyone know whatever the fuck is Klaadums Ladder?
Does that judge the time you spent on ladders or some shit?

Btw server up again when

eyedivinecybermancy.wikia.com/wiki/Klaadum's_Ladder

My sides are of hitting orbit like an giser released from the earthly crust

Well okay, thanks user
Does this affect my brozoufs?
Or ya know, is it just for show?

Minigun tank is the retard easy build. Don't neglect your Cyber skills. Some of them are very good, though others aren't very useful. Endurance, Strength, Agility, Medicine, and Accuracy are useful for almost any character.

just for show

Don't just go for the minigun from the start of the game, try out all of the other weapons first.

I think I must be doing something wrong. Am I just that bad at picking up the silver briefcases or are people on average playing some map that drops briefcases more than I happen to be playing? Any good spots?

It may be related to the name you give your character, like Missingn°. I had new runs get the rarer stuff on the eletric sheep map while some I spent dozen hours on still miss a few items.
If you really want the item, you should try to get one of the two farming map.

I got this game for a buck way back at the original sale for it.
I have a REALLY hard time moving past the graphics. It's not that I can't stand low graphics games, but this one just seems really ugly to me.

Bioshock and Fallout look like absolute trash and I bet you played them.

I played 1 and 2 but that was way back then, i'm also more forgiving of birds eye view games so to speak.

Yes, but to be fair, Warhammer terminators always had sword-gun dual wield, running in power armor with overpowered weapons,
and Space Hulk was always about removing swarms of ayys, and fighting in autistically huge maps

It's a real shame, they made one flawed but generally good game and followed it up with one shit game and two dogshit remakes

So who wants to give my 'translation' a test run? It's nowhere near done but I've got a good section of the story finished so far. Haven't given it the fine-toothed go-over but I've been waiting on some feedback.

I mean I don't even remeber the shit that came out in 2008 but there's gotta be SOMETHING better.

But other than that and replacing 1997 with TA I like the list.

I mean other than that I agree with almost all of your choices and up until I read that list I didn't know that that Pirates came out in 1987, I've been playing the updated Gold Version the whole time thinking it was the original.

Although, I have to admit that the genestealers look awfully similar to the Manduco

Fixed it

I guess it's some kind of season for EYE. You could go into some game, and people will eventually join.

What happens if I accept the Immortal King's offer?

You join him in relaxing in his tomb

You see any skeletons walking around, m8?

Anyone know of intentionally inflicting Fatal Wounds on oneself?

I spammed Triangular Gate a shit ton and ended up with 55 Commotions at one point. Wondering if different spells inflict different ones.

I haven't tried, but I think you can get behind one without being noticed. Never tried it, tbh. Just used Tri Gate every time after first play, as was sick of potential rocket spam.

I think you get something like head trauma or mutilation if you use Substitution Gate to inflict a fatal wound.

Also, why won't Dutch preserve his own life? You try to protect him, and he walks into your gun fire, he leaps in front of deployed turrets. He blocks doorways and is mauled to death and you can't help to protect him from himself.

i also tried backstabbing it once on noctus labyrinthus, i cloaked near the crawler and when it turned it's back i super jump and hit it's back with the damocles

too bad it didn't do didly dick
also i got murdered soon after if you want the epilogue

maybe i should've backstabbed it with the arraconda
is the arraconda even worth it? 555999 Brozoufs is kinda 'up there'

I've been wondering if the Arraconda is worth it myself. I wanted to buy it, but there is always a cyber upgrade, a weapon, or PSI power, that's cheaper and promises more immediate value

Get it if you can afford it, otherwise don't bother. It's nice and all but it's nothing you really need.
Also it's "Arrancadora" you illiterate niggers.

Annacondo

Has anyone randomly seen their Mental Balance spike up to something like 120? I don't ever put points into it, but that's what it is sometimes, and it reverts back down. I think I sometimes see my Agility lower than it normally is temporarily too.

Not talking about Fatal Wounds, I already got all BioRegenerations.

Shit happening around you can influence your mental balance. If you get your shit pushed in it gets lower, if you maim things in a jolly mirth-inducing way it rises up.
As for your agility it's notably tied to the state of your legs, you negligent Jian.

well then i guess i could always spend more B-zoufs on cyberlegs
still, can it OHKO the cyberdemon Deus Ex?

also pic related

Outside of a backstab, no. Perhaps you can two-shot it with maxed-out stats by cyberjumping in the middle of everything exploding around you, landing on top of it and hitting it in the head twice with charged hits, but come the fuck on now.
And frankly if you can afford it, at this point you should already have the Tri gate, so why bother.

True
I even haven't maxed out my cyber legs yet, and maybe I should stop buying stuff I won't use

Can we get a group together to play sometime on Friday?

Would be neat

The cutscenes were great though.

I've been told that I can move shit around if I have 60+ PSI points.
I am at 65 and have Dragon Breath, but no moving cars.

I would watch a marvel movie if it was animated like that.

halp, where did you guys get this game?

Paid a dollar for it. It usually goes for massive sale whenever it does.

Yeah, I bought it on sale dirtcheap, then didn't touch it for months. Then one day I had the urge to shoot something in a non-present day, non-world war setting, and boom! My epic quest for brozeufs begin.

Got it for free from a guy on cuckchan.

Share thread has a MEGA link for EYE, although myself I got it for free from someone else

Because it is shit. But holy fuck, is it some seriously good shit.

Let me elaborate: The game's got a fucking metric shitton of problems, and if you really just take a quick look, or try and play the game the wrong way, it'll feel absolutely 100% horrible.
But, on the other hand, if you really give it a chance, you actually pay attention, and you run around and have fun with it, it is also fucking amazing.

It's weird, makes no sense, has a ton of broken and useless garbage in it, an odd emphasis on stealth that doesn't really work out, but it is also fun as all hell once you get around that, stop taking it so seriously, and fiddle.

Personally, I absolutely love hacking. Lot of people think it is boring, and takes too long. I love it. Nothing like taking over a guy and laughing as he murders all his mates while you sit around the corner. Add a watch hack on some other guy at the same time, and have fun watching his mate murder him through his own eyes.

Fuck yeah, it took my 3rd walkthrough to really start enjoying hacking, and it was surprisingly amazing. I wish Deus Exes could be hacked. Not sure about gunships.
I have to try

You can actually possess gunships

yeah but it needs alot of points into hacking to pull off maybe 70+ i guess, since i tried doing it on 50 and i got fried real quick

just buy it you cheap nigger, it goes on sale alot (base price is 20 bucks i think) and the devs are okay too

WELL TIME TO UPGRADE THAT CYBER-BRAIN!

Would be interesting if you had the option to hack all the metastromboli on the mission defending Dutch for shits and giggles. I mean, it would be useless due to there being hundreds of them, but it would be neat to have