I'll leave this here:

I'll leave this here:

#Granbury Solutions

"Top notch security and control over drops, runs, and who gets to take what delivery when."

Go to Google play store and see how many apps they have. Probably handle half of North America's consumer end business on child sex trafficking. Any investigators out there? Any? I have to work n shit. I can't do this forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

yelp.com/biz/granbury-solutions-grapevine
archive.is/8tAM8
archive.is/xHtNB
atleast2braincells.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

https:// www. thrivepos.com/small-restaurants

I have lost all faith in humanity. Please Hitler. If you're out there. Just help me throw them in the oven.

explain further or this will get slid

Go to the website and look at it. They handle cryptography for all Comet Ping Pong esque places. They are a company that codes for people who sell children for sex. Read the website and observe how fucked up the language is. I put the link.

Checked but that's not how things work around here. We're not going to click on random websites. Take a screenshot and post it. Also archive the site.

Shit that is suspect. I'd dig deeper but my internet is shit tonight.
Will be monitoring this thread though.
Specifically for pizza, fuck.

Bumping.

http:// archive.is/AudIS

this? yelp.com/biz/granbury-solutions-grapevine

I believe so.

oh my

Sorry for the shit double posting, but I need to do things.

I think this should be enough to get you on the right trail:

http:// archive.is/AudIS/image

Thanks

20 inch Chicken???

Looked on the playstore. It looks like they have hit a nice niche. They have basically sold a bunch of pizza shops shitty apps that seem to be all the same with different branding/logos for each shop. Most apps have shit ratings or one 5 star review.

Is a 20 inch in diameter pizza is pretty huge but, I dunno. Is it really that fishy?
inb4 it's not fishy, it's chicken

Not that fishy because they have Pizzas that big in Philly (axispizza. com) has giant shitty ass pizza's.

"axis" = "access" which can be heard in the duplicate videos on their website

They are at least decent fronts for trafficking.

Yeah, but me too. And from this I can't see that you've done much of anything, besides drop this to our feet. And all it is is a PoS company with one line of text that is kind of sketchy. TBH it looks like they have a decent business model.

The scale of it is weird.

Bump

they sell point-of-sale software.

Run the late delivery report and generate mailing labels for a personal apology that same night.

Run the late delivery report and generate mailing labels for a personal apology that same night.

Let that hit you.

A couple of the companies that they have done apps for have the double paddle sign:

I give you:

Aladino's Pizza

You can find their app, made by Granbury solutions, on the Google app store. You will only find Aladino's by searching "Granbury Solutions". Searching "Aladino's" will not get you the app even suggested.

archive.is/8tAM8

Notice the double baseball bats (kind of like ping pong, but the same symbolism none the less).

Their website lead me to

slicelife.com

archive.is/xHtNB

And most of Granbury Solutions' apps don't work, as you will read in the reviews by normal people trying to buy the actual food through their apps.

you're insane, that's normal business speak.
"late delivery report" - report of all pizza's delivered late
"generate mailing labels" - print…
"personal apology" - letter saying "sorry."

what you've done there is classic confirmation bias: you started with a conclusion ("guilty!") and worked to prove yourself correct. you need to do the opposite: work to rule them out.
it took me less than a minute to see that's a legit pos system for pizza delivery. (pizza is fucking HUGE in the u.s., in case you hadn't been out for a while. everyone fucking loves the stuff.)

that's a common design element in pizza shops. they use pizza paddles to move the pizzas in and out of the ovens. it's a highly iconic tool of the industry.
the app. store search is easily explained by shitty marketing.
call the store tomorrow and tell them about the problem with search.

pizza is americana. this is absurd.
who do you work for? why are you pushing a witch hunts against such obviously legit businesses?
is it because anyone–even paid agents of foreign nations–can post here anonymously? maybe?

It's not an obviously legitimate business.

I am spending my own time to find this stuff. Do what you want with it.

Most of their apps don't even function properly.

TDOTR is coming, shill

your shill identification skills are pretty damn broken, faggot.
you should stop using them until you can get them re-calibrated.

Gas yourself, kike.

This seems like a dead end. There isn't any terminology that seems "off" in the same way as the Podesta emails, no "pasta over dominoes," no "handkerchiefs" or "pizza in bad health." If you go to Granbury's Yelp page you'll find people talking about how they base their business model around acquisitions of other POS systems and companies. If they were about building pedo fronts, would they be doing that? They'd probably just hawk their own POS system and be done with it.

There's probably no rabbit down this hole. These people are probably very incompetent; that's not the same as them being pedos.

Why do most of their apps not work? Yet people still keep paying them money to make these apps?

some of them may jsut be unworking proof of concept sort of projects put together hastily to try to sell the system

They have hundreds of them.

For Pizzerias from everywhere.

Sorry for being a total cuckchaner, but what is the point in making the links harder to copy/paste?

When you click an https link, the owner of the site is able to see where you clicked through from. The point is to prevent these people from knowing that they are getting an influx of traffic from a link posted on Holla Forums.

front company, my man

you left out that part because you know USPS absolutely is not going to deliver any actual apology letters from the business to the customer at the end of the work day, and that if tied to similar language through a second source, it does in fact insinuate something suspicious.

go to 404

seems like a shitty POS network service that rips off small businesses for a living

accept that brings about negative attention and lawsuits, fronts don't do that at all. they just stay unknown and don't take on new clients unless its effortless for them.

Careful user, you're slipping into the level of paranoia that leads to you being a powerful fracture point of disinfo shilling, the type of shit that makes you look like the stereotype of the crazy hobo ranting on street corners about the reptilian overlords taking over the government through anal probes in their UFOs.
Are you fucking stupid or something? You didn't know pizzas, legitimate food item pizzas, have their exact size in the name when the company doesn't replace it with "medium/large/extra large" to signify how big the pizza is? You're starting to look like a disinfo shill.

tl;dr of this whole thread:
Company [x] is [y] prove me wrong

It's not supposed to be harder to copy in paste, that person is just retarded. It's supposed to simply break the link so that the referers.
https:// www. Imafaggotretard.com versus
atleast2braincells.com
sage because this bread is shit

good point, although, it still appears to me what's happening is that businesses are finding them, they are accepting contracts so they don't have zero work at all because otherwise it's an obvious front, and then delivering poor service because they know they don't have to put in effort – the money comes from elsewhere.

Thank YOU!

It's not that fucking hard to understand.

They seem to be doing very well. Why would they get any lawsuits? The companies that hire them are only looking to sell children. Who is going to sue them? The front is working great.

I think that they have their real service (cryptography for the deliver apps for child rape), which is fronted by a pizza buying app that doesn't do anything without the proper sign-in keys.

That's their product.

Alright. I am going to pretend to be interested in their "services" and contact them. I'll be back with muh proofs, and then we can talk about how I am not actually paranoid.

Here is who we will be looking into tomorrow:

archive.is/uChwd