Black Canadian politician asked to resign over sexual relationship with teenager cries racism

cbc.ca/news/politics/don-meredith-no-resignation-1.4028557

Black Canadian politician asked to resign over sexual relationship with teenager blames racism for the motivation of those asking him to quit.

I think you're gonna need 2 walls

The nigger cries out in racism as he rapes you

Pick one.

Generally speaking Canadian Senators are useless trash. They play a meaningless role and appointment decisions are driven by nepotism. He introduced the girl to his wife and daughter…

Hey, you are in Canada, you never know, Trudeau might personally pardon him and even give him his own daughter.

It's outlandish to us, but it's actually a great part of leaf culture.

Love how they use the term teenager when a quick jewgle shows he started banging her when she was underage. Typical jewish tricks.

16? Not in Canada. Not in most places. Did you read something different about the age or do you think they should only use teenage to describe 18-19 year olds? CBC is full of jewish tricks though, they are a Soros propaganda tool.

Oops, I read an article as "shortly before" rather than "shortly after" she turned 16.

Figures. As soon as a respected black male gets into an anomaly everyone expects the worse. He didn't even do nothing… smh

lol

"Last week, CTV’s Robert Fife reported that Meredith is under investigation by the Senate for “allegations of workplace sexual harassment and bullying.” According to the CTV report, “four of Meredith’s former female employees and four other Senate staffers allege he made sexual advances, used sexual innuendo, and was often rude and vindictive.”

he dindu nuffin

Niggers can't help themselves. They have to muh dick, it's in their genetics.

Pols do the same shit in the US, but the deepstate covers it up.

Or, in Anthony Weiner's case, he gets found out and the people who are supposed to be prosecuting him simply don't indict because they are political allies, and the kike jew media stops reporting on the case altogether.

Does anyone have the data on nigger pedophilia?

Kek

look up data on nigger incest.

HlV + Apefricans rapes toddlers because they think fugging a virgin will cure their aids.

Trudeau will defend him, and the race card will be played ad nauseum. What sickens me the most is how much the shitlibs AND the conservatives will flock to his sub-human defense.

In the food services industry, "Canadians" is very common code for niggers. As in

top kek, good complaint.

Fortunately, I've got some gene therapy for them.

Rape = forcible sex + power
Blacks can't commit rape because they lack the structural and institutional power to force their will upon a woman, especially a privileged white woman with teenager privilege as well.
If anything the girl should be swiftly tried and sent to a reeducation camp for insulting a prominent African-Canadian.

Of course, niggers never admit fault and always play the race card.

2016 called, faggot, they want their faggot nigger speak back.

I'd like someone to ask one of these niggers, and get an answer: "When is it NOT racism?"

Just for future reference: Canadians actually tip.

"When we wuz KAAAAANNNNNNGZZZZ!"

He won't be punished much; slap on the wrist.

Daily reminder that here in Ontario we have to pay $47 million now to "empower black youth and combat racism". This country is nothing more than a third world colony from here on out.

what do you do in a situation like this? Cutting and running supposedly makes you a cuck. Remaining and trying to preserve things will draw the ire of the state. Other whites will be commanded to treat you like an enemy.

niggers are retards