#GamerGate #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Shorter Bread Editon

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
1. GAWKER IS WEAKENED. HIT IT IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE (same for Vice)
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PREPARE FOR E3 OFFENSIVE #OPLostWood:
>>>/gamergatehq/323814
5. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- pastebin.com/ueUjXgh8
- www.oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/critical-distance-has-more-than-a-dozen-conflicts-of-interest-with-silverstring-media/2225/
gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
(Seems to 404)
Current Happenings and Thread Repository are seriously behind.
- CH Updates: Apr 2 - Apr 26 - /p.teknik.io/5shqa
- Apr 2 - May 13 -p.teknik.io/emiKY
- Thread Repository Update: Apr 16 - Apr 25 - /p.teknik.io/WUMEx

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: gamergatewiki.com
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/

Take part in ongoing operations:
- gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FXCbWdQV1KA
web.archive.org/web/20160531073035/https://8ch.net/v/res/9504900.html
twitter.com/playasia/status/737484751607496705
megalodon.jp/2016-0531-2022-19/https://8ch.net:443/v/res/9504900.html
tiki-toki.com/timeline/entry/474801/Calgary-Expo-Evidence-Index/
techraptor.net/content/calgary-expo-bans-religion-and-politics
archive.is/PEUQU
twitter.com/TakedownMRAs/status/737192856222203904
techraptor.net/content/26-controversial-games-pulled-steam-german-crack
gofundme.com/sapphiregroup
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
twitter.com/LewdGamer/status/737664767096164352
twitter.com/LewdGamer/status/737341507229868032
kickstarter.com/projects/padraig-balch/chaos-hour-website-development-and-entertainment-p
freezepage.com/1464711348AAKFRDAHBO
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q="I Stand With Gawker"&src=typd.
archive.is/F7uM7
archive.is/cLJIR
archive.is/JLDyC
archive.is/hsWUp
archive.is/MOFJg
twitter.com/Blaugast/status/737711855838203909
archive.is/EIzLS
twitter.com/UnBFOfficial/status/737725843644911616
wesearchr.com/bounties/criminal-acts-by-gawker-publisher-nick-denton
archive.is/YhfLb
archive.is/WkjmN
wesearchr.com/bounties/video-or-audio-of-hillary-clintons-speeches-to-goldman-sachs
oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/gamergate-videogamer-will-add-affiliate-link-disclosure-to-articles/3531/
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/737704918862036993
imgur.com/gallery/EgtSn
twitter.com/hashtag/istandwithhatespeech?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash
archive.is/Lu4Q8
twitter.com/amcuckmag/status/737755217479892992
archive.is/kirsH
twitter.com/paxdickinson/status/737755701267824640
twitter.com/Nero/status/736384717939937280
archive.is/DA1no
twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/737779876808122372
twitter.com/Nero/status/737794104851988480
8ch.net/gamergatehq/res/324406.html#324614
gifts.worldwildlife.org/gift-center/gifts/Species-Adoptions.aspx?sc=AWY1504WC91A
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/737808187567411200
therebel.media/watch_radical_left_destroy_a_dentist_in_germany_because_he_votes_afd
archive.is/MXu4K
youtube.com/watch?v=cK8SsvNKef0
twitter.com/monteiro/status/737706329763024896
archive.is/6BUeF
archive.is/toddc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bingo

to continue the last thread

Why Sega?

jews

Early morning
BENIS

That's gay

never EVER become old and waste all your money on the pokies
its super gay

Link please! I wanna crash this plane by voting for the most autistic of crossovers!

Err….I can't seem to archive the old bread.

It's a private poll sent only to Sega fans.

Try megalodon.

Slightly of topic, but I just found a song about milo: youtube.com/watch?v=FXCbWdQV1KA

The fuck, how do you say "Archive" on Mongolian?

Well, seeing how they happen to own Company of Heroes and Dawn of War, I guess that makes me their fan

Megalodon.jp is a japanes archiver. you dork

Not getting the joke about Mongolian moving picture show

But seriously, I seem to get some kind of error message. Apparently I need to make an account to archive shit.

On megalodon? Hmm.

Also, makeshift archive of the last bread:

web.archive.org/web/20160531073035/https://8ch.net/v/res/9504900.html

It would be very nice if people would regularly try to get that crap on archive.is . With the thread repository seemingly having gone to Nirvana, we need to keep the pearls on the necklace together.

Meanwhile, Play Asia is fucking brutalizing Macintosh

twitter.com/playasia/status/737484751607496705

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I don't understand.

Goons and SJWs didn't bother to bombard Google with mails.

Also, I dunno whether or not has dedicated pseudo-CP boards

Because nobody on earth goes there, and thus cares.

Do these people read what they write before hitting "post" ? I swear, don't they take even a single second thinking "mmmmh perhaps what I'm saying will sound like tremendous bullshit and present me as a dangerous lunatic" ?

And today, in "Feels before realz".

checked
And lol'd

Archive of previous bread
megalodon.jp/2016-0531-2022-19/https://8ch.net:443/v/res/9504900.html

Are you sure that's not just bait? That looks way too silly to be someone's actual stance

No notable pedo boards. Also, I wonder whether Codemonkey can request the 8ch to be reinstated now that they changed policies so are pedo nonsense gets deleted ASAP.

Neato.

Good jerb

Look at the guy's twitter account. He doesn't seem to do much bait/parody stuff.

Heil Hitler!

Do even into Earth?

Games are art guys, please take me seriously :(

I wonder what it says in English?

"I am an asshole and belive tjat mcarthyism should be used on my enemies"

They only want them to be seen as art so they can simple deflect any criticism for all the blatant propaganda and shit quality they push out.

I like how their argument against MRAs is to state an MRA position and then act completely ignorant as to why the position is true. If she'd asked an MRA they could have easily answered her.

Family courts and a system of scholarships only available to women and not men despite the fact that there are fewer men attending college

Men being kicked out of institutions because their word is valued less than a woman's. Also tech sector hiring women at higher rates compared to proportion of applicants to try to appease feminists

Except feminists have openly campaigned for shorter prison sentences for women and to shutdown men's shelters.

Can you send the article to honeybadgers? I don't know where to send it on their site.

Can't let facts get in the way of sweet ideology.
You, too, want to be on the right side of history, don't you? Then keep repeating the narrative!

McCarthy was right about the communist subversions going on and he did literally nothing wrong.

Speaking of honeybadger, trialish is thursday.
They have a timeline too.

But it's aaaaaaaaaaaart you aren't a qualified artist so you don't have the right to criticize my latest game, Infant Sex Insemination Simulator 2015, best in show at the Qatar games expo, winner of the Swedish Innovation Award, and GOTY according to dozens of publications.

What are the odd of they winning?

We need more of this. Game stores telling it like it is, people just want to play games, leave your politics at the door.

He overshot and his witchunt was taken over by the communists to attack their enemies. The accusations without evidence are as stupid as the feminist witchunts, though they are just as much to blame as each person who does not ask for evidence. Though communists are idiots and will always be idiots and monsters.

Its canada, so no clue. Eliot "won" but the feminist bitch did not lose. Calgary expo and the bitchy sue will not lose. They might not win, but they will not lose.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

wut?

Perpetually offended are perpetually offended over anything.

If GamerGate supports buckets of water, the latter must give you soggy knees.

Allison is a bit silly. But they pulled a "no religions or politics" at the calgary expo, thus drew a hard line that will blow in their face hard. The calgary expo has decided to risk death by trial instead of owning up to their error.

MAKE FIGHTING GAMES GREAT AGAIN!

A bucket of water is essential to bake these breads user.

Yeah, the rule I got, the derail into talking about drawing birds and buckets confused me.

I know that feel.

That legit looks painful, she better go to the bathroom and jerk that benis.

For >her health.

Jesus, maybe I should have watched it before posting that mad me sad. Allison is a stronger person than I.

Someone kill this fucking faggot. These retards don't understand shit about videogames and I'm going to savor showing them how meaningless thy are when games full of quality and soul contain everything they bitch about in female characters.

Becoming shitlords must have been great for their profits.

Reminder, CalgaryExpo eliminated political and religious panels, but Feminism is still okay!

techraptor.net/content/calgary-expo-bans-religion-and-politics

Yep. Disgusting.

These fucking people, I swear.

This is some serious projection

A reminder that this fuck alegedly has a criminal record for stalking women.

vivi is so qt

European Commission and IT Companies announce Code of Conduct on illegal online hate speech

Brussels, 31 May 2016

The Commission together with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Microsoft (“the IT companies”) today unveil a code of conduct that includes a series of commitments to combat the spread of illegal hate speech online in Europe.

The IT Companies support the European Commission and EU Member States in the effort to respond to the challenge of ensuring that online platforms do not offer opportunities for illegal online hate speech to spread virally. They share, together with other platforms and social media companies, a collective responsibility and pride in promoting and facilitating freedom of expression throughout the online world. However, the Commission and the IT Companies recognise that the spread of illegal hate speech online not only negatively affects the groups or individuals that it targets, it also negatively impacts those who speak out for freedom, tolerance and non-discrimination in our open societies and has a chilling effect on the democratic discourse on online platforms.

In order to prevent the spread of illegal hate speech, it is essential to ensure that relevant national laws transposing the Council Framework Decision on combating racism and xenophobia are fully enforced by Member States in the online as well as the in the offline environment. While the effective application of provisions criminalising hate speech is dependent on a robust system of enforcement of criminal law sanctions against the individual perpetrators of hate speech, this work must be complemented with actions geared at ensuring that illegal hate speech online is expeditiously reviewed by online intermediaries and social media platforms, upon receipt of a valid notification, in an appropriate time-frame. To be considered valid in this respect, a notification should not be insufficiently precise or inadequately substantiated.

Vĕra Jourová, EU Commissioner for Justice, Consumers and Gender Equality, said, "The recent terror attacks have reminded us of the urgent need to address illegal online hate speech. Social media is unfortunately one of the tools that terrorist groups use to radicalise young people and racist use to spread violence and hatred. This agreement is an important step forward to ensure that the internet remains a place of free and democratic expression, where European values and laws are respected. I welcome the commitment of worldwide IT companies to review the majority of valid notifications for removal of illegal hate speech in less than 24 hours and remove or disable access to such content, if necessary."

archive.is/PEUQU

I might be pro-EU…

…but I sure wouldn't mind this shitshow falling apart.

My my, I do wonder what falls under "hate" speech.

For what purpose?

Probably because he's not retarded.

You deserve this.

See that Britain? fascism in the guise of protecting feelings of the "marginalized"!

Hope you guys fucking exit that uselss piece of shit organization hijacked by radical retards from the Left.

And those who are in countries that are still in the EU, good luck.

twitter.com/TakedownMRAs/status/737192856222203904

Marche is getting billied by the SJWs

The comments on that tweet are pure fuckin cancer

Goodbye Europe, it's been nice knowing you.

Reminder, Merkle said "Anyone criticizing my actions aren't "The People", they are the past, and need to be erased".

Obama and Hillary support that woman.

Well, it's a great boon for Eastern Europe. Apart from occasional complaining from EU about some regulations or human rights those investments and subsidies were very worth it, free trade and movement between EU countries is fucking great too.

"Nobody should enjoy this stuff" is an opinion.

"Remove this stuff because it offends me" is a demand.

It's alright la'.

Wew lads! speaking of German being cuckolds, they're still fucking spergs on old games with violence or Nazi symbols.

techraptor.net/content/26-controversial-games-pulled-steam-german-crack

Those who prefer security over freedom will get neither and deserve neither.

Economic slavery and brain drain, fucking worth the enrichment.

exactly
but tale it from sjws to not understand shit exspecially whne its out of context with other tweets

Legit you're 16.

They seem like the sort who skim paragraphs when reading books.

Spain laughs at this while charging 50 men with femicide and not making mascucide a thing. This is not going to end well.

Eu is very cucked and this whole thing is them trying to use critical theory, which is failing.

I sure hope so.

I hope other countries grow some fucking balls, instead of just bending over backwards over this shit. It's frustrating to watch. It reminds me of the new season of game of thrones, where Tommen is just letting those sparrows walk all over him despite being a fucking king, only that show is fiction, this is reality.

100% you're American

Now they'll parade around the stars of the original until you hate that one too.

100% you're cuck

If it was succeding, muslims would have integrated into the countrys they went to already. When I say "Its failing" i mean reality is not bending to the shit they say. But it is not completely dying. But this policy is an sign that it is not breating well.

Does it hurt knowing you'll never be as smart as me? v_v

I said I'm pro-EU because investitions greatly benefited Eastern European nations. I am from Eastern Europe. What "feelhuns" are you talking about? You could have at least accused me of gibzmedat, that would've been accurate.

M8 this isn't US, we don't exactly have any constitutional acts defending freedom of speech as the basic right, we're no better than rest of EU, even if we don't have any morons with their white guilt and other concerns over real and perceived oppressions.

Third world savages not integrating is part of the plan. How else can they justify the tightening police state?

life is too beautiful

Their ideal outcome isn't working, but they are suceeding in accomplishing their goals, know what I'm saying?

Immigrants haven't integrated well in society, but they did end up in these countries. Their efforts to suppress "wrongthink" isn't getting people to bend over backwards for communism, but they succeeded in bringing forth such laws.

The EU is a ticking timebomb, and quite frankly, I don't want to be around for the boom.

Indeed. It was still a bit funny to see the cuck from england act suprised after a year that they were not integrating. Must not have been a part of the neonobility. My only solstace is and excuse me for going slightly Holla Forums that the muslim extremists do not discriminate againsts non muslims, all will be killed equally.

FFS

A planet sized cosmic body could be careening straight towards Terra and I'd be that guy standing outside with a drink watching it all happen with my own naked eyes.

What happens in EU will happen in canada. Canada will follow behind you guys. On a odder note, austrias commies were caught rigging the election and the votes are being recounted, so it might be the start of the pendelum.

I have family, some with "Politically incorrect" opinions.

Forgive me for not wanting them to be sent to prison for thinking mass immigration is a bad idea.

Fucking water fags

#IStandWithGawker's corpse.

I'm guessing were highjacking it?

FUCKING DO IT

That's the hill you want to die on Gawker? By all means, that's also the same hill that you'll be buried into.

Mache will, the shitlord.
#IStandWithGawker watching them burn.

I'll never get bored of Anthony Burch's idiotism, why don't we talk about that lolcow any more?

(checked)
Yay! Another tag to shit up!

How will a twitter hashtag save them?

Attempted pity.

its full of verified accounts with goony beard men avatars

#IStandWithGawker

So, this is the hill they're dying on?

Couldn't have picked a better spot.

#IStandWithGawker so will you sleep with me yet feminists? :^]

I'm spamming it with redpills on gawker.

I do not remember the first 2 movies being scary. Funny, sure but not scary. And I find melissa unfunny so I doubt laughs. they are buying his approval to sell the movie if they wanted guys to be interested, ghost busters extreme the movie. Nuff said.

They strongholded Bill Murray into appearing in that as a cameo, thanks to legal fuckery with contracts.

Could be they did something similar to Dan.

Most likely. They are trying to salvage hard, and looking disgenuine in the process. If they wanted to convince people at this point, they would have to go and personally apologise to rolf for everything, Which they wont.

Sweden Yes

Unsuprising.

Is there a way to easily block all of a twitter users followers? Without having to block them all by hand?

I really love that article, it claims GamerGate existed since 2013.

Normalfags think it is retarded.

Weren't we already dead since day one ? Didn't they get the memo ? Or are we scarier dead than alive ?

What a wonderful time to live in the civilized world, isn't it ?

I laughed.

Belgianon here. The timebomb is felt more and more every day, and I'm pretty sure it'll go civil the moment it'll happen. I wouldn't be surprised about a massive massacre on both parts at that moment.

And the ones who will emerge of it will probably be the ones sheltering themselves in their house, which I already am bracing for the impact.

Hey cancershill care to offer context instead of just dropping a screencap out of context?

Bitter reminder he lived and ultimately died for nothing more than the end of segregation laws.

And it pisses sjws that I look up to mlk jr as a white person. You can only have idols who are the same color and gender as you. I also liked queen victoria for being a badass

It's gotten so bad I've seen SJWs try to distance themselves from MLK.

Ill bite just so nobody else does

It just money to drybones
Like gitgud and all the other shit he was involved in

Now fuck off ralpshill

I'm talking about 53ab1a

I was scared it was me, I've been posting screencaps

Its because they cant into merit, one of mlk jr's big advocations.

I Stand With Gawker on the gallows before pressing the lever on them.

im here about the shitposting? where do i start?

which they use to keep 4chan archives online.

cute.

Yeah but you also posts links once in a while and shit and you stuff is easy to look up on twitter.

Nice. We need more. Can people make picture oc? Maybe one with gawker being tied to a train track and "#IStandWithGawker tied to the train tracks"

enjoy your ban

DELET DIS

Disgusting subhumans.

Start by killing yourself.

gofundme.com/sapphiregroup

Is that really Zoe?

MY EYES

How does the thread repository thing work?

Yeah she is. IIRC it was a Suicide Girls photoshoot and her nickname was Locke Valentine or some shit.

On a sorta related note, reminder that Arthur Gies has a SG account.

Yes. I remember seeing these back in burgers and fries days.

So, wait, why should we be mad about 4chan archives, again? He also runs other services that are really useful like gitgud, tweetsave, or mixtape.

Shills
Report them

the 4chan archives are the only useful thing there.

tbh smh fam

it was a SG ripoff site

is used by autists.

archive.is

cocaine ninja or the dozens of other pomf clones.

MOAR because … alcohol

If EU would simply be about trade agreements then it would be fine but that's not what its become. If you have a leave vote happen take the option.

What's a better alternative to gitgud? You better not say github.

github

It actually means getting fucked by germany and the IMF.
Enjoy "austerity" and neolibs ruining your country,

I can't tell if you're baiting or being serious. I'll operate in good faith and assume that you're being serious.

Github has gone full socjus in their codes of conduct. That's why the gamergate repo got kicked off. That's why webms for retards got kicked off. That's why that programming language making fun of SJWs got kicked off. Github is complete garbage.

He's baiting.

gitdub

When uncertain, it's better to assume good faith and be wrong than to incorrectly dismiss somebody genuinely looking for discussion.

There's no way I'm clicking those spoilers.

did takedownmras pay for this to be tagged top news story?
can they pay some more for stupid shit that not even normalfags believe?

Nice.

muh radical tactics

stop

Given the post he was replying to, it can be safely presumed it was a joke.

It's a damn shame that Github seems to still be the most popular site of its kind, though.

It's funny because GG has never really cared about the number of female devs, aside from maybe ones that get hired at companies only because they're female.

S T O P
T
O
P

You're doing it wrong. Also that was an obvious joke.

I'd agree if he hadn't shit on gitgud as being worthless and only something that autists use right beforehand.

Did I say that?

Holla Forums is hosted on github.

Anyway Drybones hates Holla Forums and Gamergate, he just milks you guys for money. If you want to fund a 4chan archive that's fine but at least know what you're doing instead of getting kiked by Drybones and co.

I much prefer a mutually beneficial business relationship with someone who dislikes me and who I dislike to a situation where I'm reliant on another group that also dislikes me and has already kicked projects that I've used before off without warning.

user the only good part of the EU is the free trade zone. That's it.
The Euro, Schengen, the European Parliament, the European Council, the European Court of Human Rights and the adjacent byzantine aristocracy is absolute cancer.
Hopefully the UK leaves and then the Eastern block wises up and follows suit.

GGwiki

he funded that himself

It's his personal opinion, he's not taking any action against Holla Forums, so what's the problem, again? Also it seems he's just trying to profit on imageboards in general, with his own board and some imageboard-relevant websites. If he wants to earn profit the most, what's the problem with him going for the biggest audience?

I'd rather have the EU curbed and reduced yo a purely economical organisation instead of completely eliminated.

Seems unlikely that you'll get that option.

No need to be so defensive.

GG has had a lot of e-beggers hovering around from the start and i just think it's something people should be wary of.

hello ralph shill.

Dont worry guys I told mark and he said im allowed to ban ralpshill
Im a new mod

I can't disagree with this point, but I'm sure everyone here is already aware of Drybones burnout sperginess.

If you are really a mod, ban me for 2 minutes.

Prove it by editing our posts into gay love confessions.

I cant im on my phone

You're a faggot who can't even spell it right.
Prove it cockbag.

Lying makes baby jesus cry

Are you a furfag or you just like Katia? I'm asking for a friend

she is a qt. I blame Marche for corrupting me.

I want to bully katia

Since Kaz is going to show up now, I want to ask him to post more about his AGG Tumblr friends and their retarded ways

ftfy

uh…wat.

Why am I not surprised?

CNN crying a river right now after Trump shit on the media in his press conference today.
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/

twitter.com/LewdGamer/status/737664767096164352

why are they surprised? You'd have to be delusional to the point of end of any sort of bodily function to not see yourself as the villain as a media person.

They lie, they withhold information on government order and in out of the many polls done about trust and them, only 1 percent of society actually believes them.

The only reason they continue to be on air is because they are financed.

What does that means?

I don't see what the problem is, marche is pure fuckin cancer

Who cares, not vidya

I can't wait to see the media shit it's fucking pants. I want riots in the streets. I want CNN "journalists" to jump out their office windows. I want fires. I want chaos. I want to see a mass exodus to Canada, and then see canada turn them all away.

When Trump wins I will cum harder than I ever have before, and I'll keep cumming for his whole 8 year term.

I'm assuming they sent Lewdgamer a message? I'm not sure, but I laughed.

wew

Calling out shitty journalists on live TV. I wish I was American just so I could vote for 8 years of that.

They have been doing it for so long, it's impossible to see this from an objective lense.

Me too. And heres something to lift everyone's spirits.

Shut Up Wesley also has an account there.

Remember those times, user? Damn, it's been only 2 years.

I hope we get mor eGIlda by the time this will eventually end

Speaking of LewdGamer they must be doing fairly well.
twitter.com/LewdGamer/status/737341507229868032

2 x 4 is the maximum a president can have

And Trump could very well get only 4 years

LewdGamer is the best site to come out of the whole thing.
Niche Gamer is alright too

Just imagine if President Trump mentions gamergate in a positive light

Think of the shitstorm and anal pain

2 consecutive is the limit, it's possible to alternate being president 4 years at a time with others in between, just not going to happen more than once probably.

Most presidents don't really accomplish much in 4 years, even though the first 100 days are considered important.
If they get a second term, that's when they can go a bit wild with their ideas is when they actually push hard for things.

No surprise there, porn games are an emerging market and the demand is huge, the only thing stopping the flood is censorship.

Most presidents are politicians, not Business men.

Him firing all the welfarequeens working at the government is enough to MAGA, making a fucking wall would be massive.

I wonder, who would be Trump's favorite tan?

There's been exactly one nonconsecutive president, and one that served three terms.

Someone on KIA noticed that the videogame site "ChaosHour" has a bunch of fake videogame guides/FAQs that are automatically generated by posting the same "guide" for many different games with some names find/replaced. They had a Kickstarter in 2013.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4lqsm6/ethics_how_not_to_write_a_video_game_guide_luigis/

Possibly in an attempt to get Google hits. The interesting thing is that apparently they have real content they mix this with, so it's not a pure spam site. Furthermore they had a Kickstarter so this might be a way to technically satisfy that without getting sued or something.

kickstarter.com/projects/padraig-balch/chaos-hour-website-development-and-entertainment-p

Anyone know anything about them or want to look into this?

There'll be so much celebrating and euphoria it'll be amazing. I'm not sure what I'll do. I'll just be shocked. It'll be the first, biggest sign that things might be ok, in the long run. That the SJWs might be getting pushed back. That people might be seeing through the media's bullshit.

If he loses I'll commit suicide. Not joking. The possibility of him winning is the only thing keeping me going at this point. I've lost so much, to SJWs. I've lost hobbies, fandoms, real life friends. For almost 4 years I've been under fire in some form or another. Gamergate was the first time I ever saw so many people stand up to them, and it gave me hope that it might finally be coming to a close. But we all see what they did to Gamergate, and what they've continued to do to the things we love since then. If Hillary wins I think things will just get worse, exponentially. I'm legitimately scared of that possibility, and I don't think I'll be strong enough to handle it.

I'm voting for the guy over Hillary but people are putting far too much faith in him.

You have the right idea though. The amount of asspain he causes SJW fags is great.

Comic book fans aren't like gamers. A good deal of them represent the cuck fedora wearing white knight stereotype to a T. They are terrified of women judging them. I mean fucking terrified. If a woman told them to hang their selves, they would do it to improve the mainstream reputation of being a comic book dork.

Don't get me wrong, I don't see him as a savior. I couldn't care less about the man himself, but he's antithetical to SJWs. If he wins, it tells me that the majority are opposed to them, and that makes me feel good.

Vivian, obviously.

That's one based dad.

And yet neither of those things will happen and guess what: it's just gonna be the status quo for 4 years

I'll never understand why people are proud of their negative traits, or shameful acts.

When you see it.

The wall is going to happen. Even CNN said people are exaggerating the cost.

That has to be an edit.

Archive.is keeps responding with "Server Error" on my end, whether I attempt to archive freezepage.com/1464711348AAKFRDAHBO or twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q="I Stand With Gawker"&src=typd. Anyone else having problems with archive.is?

Can I steal this one?

If I were in ChaosHour's position, I would just ask for user submitted content.

The did will clearly still vote for trump, so one of those things will happen :^)

That's not even a decent shop.

Yeah I was getting that too, whats the best alternative for archiving at the moment?

These guys are laughing all the way to the bank, aren't they?

God I'd love to get Direct2Drive and PlayAsia's twitter people in the same room.

Yeah, anything I try to archive gives Server Error, doesn't seem to be working right now.

The vast majority don't like SJWs when exposed to them regardless, their mainstream political opinions don't change that. If someone decides their most important issue is healthcare or global warming or something that doesn't mean they're SJWs, it just means they don't prioritize spiting SJWs over other issues. They're the two least popular candidates in a long time. Instead of pinning your hopes on something that doesn't really affect your life try to have a life you enjoy living regardless. Otherwise win or lose you're going to be let down in the end.

I'm pretty sure the original said "toddler's against trump"

Is his dad called Old Man Savage? Because he sure is savage.

It's not.

Doubt it. He has the typical stance on vidya for a guy his age. I.E. he hates them and think they make violence.

Orange

But it isn't.

I'd refuel that ship.

Will you reevaluate your position and political opinions as a whole when it is or latch onto the next negative thing you find?

Trump just hates non-tycoon video games

You act as if the wall is the one solution to stopping illegal immigrants. How about destroying the welfare system that attracts the flies in the first place?

No I act like its something that would help and something that he will follow through on.
Trump's never even implied that he'd do that. In fact in some ways he's implied the exact opposite by talking about expanding medicaid.

"So there was these group of people a while back. Two years ago. Called themselves "GamerGate." Great guys. Terrific guys that just wanted to play video games. Now, I don't care about these games, but that's fine. This group went after the lying press and demanded higher ethical codes. Tabloids responded "oh, you're sexists!" or "you're racists!" Sounds familiar, doesn't it? Well, let me tell ya. If it wasn't for them, my team wouldn't have came up with the strategy on taking on these low-rent journalists. So here's looking to you GG."

You speak truth. It justs gets so tiring, having anything I enjoy turned from

to

Stop having too much faith on politicians.
He will probably be better that Hillary, since Hillary is some sort of hellhound with more skeletons in her closet that the entirety of plutonia, and at least he seems to oppose neoliberalism, but don't expect the contradictions to disappear or shit to get better for the proles.
At least he will make SJW and liberals mad.

Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube are making a fuss about curbing online harassment within the next 24 hours.
archive.is/F7uM7

The only way I see this working is if they shut their sites down.

Speaking of Hillary, whatever happened with that indictment I heard about?

It's actually a very good thing. The more they enforce pointless, groundless rules like that, the more alternatives will become tempting to normalfags who just want to talk with their mom about kittens.
The more they do that, the quicker their death.

I thought the same thing, with Halfchan removing all discussions of gamergate, I thought that would be enough to convince several people that they needed to move.

So far, Holla Forums isn't getting that much new users, people stayed there.

If censorship isn't enough to convince imageboard users to leave, what chance does facebook and twitter have to cause an exodus?

Most of the time, people don't know there even is an alternative. They need to be told about it.
Thing is, voat kinda failed at getting redditors in simply because they fucked up right when they needed to get good servers; and Holla Forums did basically the same mistake, for quite a long time even.
The issue is that normalfags follow trends, so you'd need to promote that shit to get newcomers in, and then ensure they feel like staying. Otherwise, they'll either go back and bend over or quit altogether.

Beautiful.

Now's the time to act. Before it's too late.

I'm sorry but you're setting yourself up for disappointment. The Trump campaign is turning into the right-wing version of the 2008 Obama campaign. I understand what you mean but please calm down and don't bet your life on this.

Facebook was able to replace myspace because it was far better designed, exclusive for a time, and not made for bands/top 8 friends.

Knocking something off a pedestal doesn't do much is their isn't something on a similar height to completely replace it.
Roughly 1 out of 7 people in the world use facebook on a monthly basis.
I can't think of anything anywhere close to that.

Twitter really just seems for people who don't want to bother with an entire facebook profile.

As for 'hate speech' things in the next months will go so far beyond what we've seen of Poe's law already.

I can't wait to see the shitstorm when normalfags get banned for doubleplusungood thoughts. Though knowing Twitter, they'll ignore Izzy Gel and Spacefag and just hit faggots like me instead.

archive.is/cLJIR

Notice the word 'illegal' there? There aren't that many things that fall into that. Definitely not as many as the concern bullies want to be deleted.

Illegal by EU standards

Still not much to go with. Only Germany would top this off with the laws against nazis. The rest is common sense stuff like calling for violence/murder/terrorism/illegal acts.

Yup.

Which means anything that could possibly be considered 'islamophobic'

Most people are realistic about it. At most I'm hoping for the end of NAFTA and the PC police trend to die. Businesses see this kind of signally by the electorate and adjust appropriately. The salt will also be massive. More salt then you've ever seen.

*signalling

Oh, now they fucking care about due process and not judging before the facts are in.

Slimy fucking cunts.

Don't worry, user, I promise I'll make games you can enjoy and these pathetic shits will never get anything but mockery each time they try to shame me.

Hope you're fine with lesbians, incest, brown girls and harems in the background. All salt farming idealized female characters. Yes, I'm going to be fapping to my own games when I'm not cramming them full of shit.

Lewd

These two moments spooked me as a child, so there's a low bar of scares to leap over in this new movie. Judging by modern movie standards, it'd be loud noisy jump scares with the CGI ghosts

Ghostbusters was supposed to be scary?

The new ghostbusters does look like "Scary Movie", to be fair. Maybe thats what he meant.

What are the chances it's going to bomb? I mean Alice through the Looking Glass bombed. I would have assumed that was going to do well, and it's definitely a female oriented movie.

The scariest part of the new movie are the actors

I can't think of anything but this webm where I hear the theme song now.

I'm fairly sad for them actually. I'm sure that, unlike that Feig fag, they just wanted to be in a fun movie about a series they used to like when they were kids or something.
And then the marketing team forced them to take it up the arse with shitty marketing and shaming ploys to make it look like they were making a social statement, when they just wanted to be in a film they'd enjoy acting in or whatever

Looking Glass flew so far under my radar that I forgot it was a thing before it arrived in theaters.

All this drummed up controversy for Nu-busters is keeping it in the public eye. I wonder if they're going to forego critic screenings until release day to try to ride on the "hype" that first weekend.

have to play it every time it's posted

I'm not sure is Mellisa Mcarthy was losing her temper at the internet genuinely, or if she was told to do so.

Fuck, I missed the lucky quads…

At least they got the ghost the moment it popped up.

You're way off on that. UK has stricter laws than Germany. France is roughly as strict as Germany.

Pretty sure that it's what they consider to be "illegal" not what actually is.

You know, the kind of "This doesn't agree with the terms of service, but also only applies to you and not to people we agree with."

I'm not clicking that.

We might be able to escape the worst of the cancer and get an actual good fucking game. I'm sure Dragon Ball and Mario can outstrength the worst.

Take this shit to /cow/ because fuck, he's utterly milked and this is just a cry for attention.

Is it bad that I want MLP to do well in that survey and be included with Sonic just so that I can make fun of Sonic fans' autism even more?

Yes. Fucking stop trying to make a franchise even worse just to spite the autistic retards infesting it.

You don't want to see the damn world burn. You want to see it explode.

Sonic x MLP x Undertale x FNAF crossover when sega?

I want to see autism block out the sun.

twatter itself is run by sjw

Come on, its time for a sonic rainboom.

There needs to be more than just an 'alternative'. It has to also be on-par with the place you're trying to get them to leave in terms of features and ease of use. Holla Forums's big problem (still is) is stability. The site would have seen steady growth if not for the shit Josh did to the site and the inability of hotwheels to stabilize what was already in-place.

McCarthy's error was issuing a list of commieshe was later proved right by FBI files without the data to justify them being listed.

to put it simply: citations citations citations.
everyone wants to know more so make sure to give them it all since we're in the information age.

add in Steven Universe and Adventure Time

And dante from the devil may cry series

im gonna say it cause no one else did, Holla Forums was right again.

Gawker Stumbles to Traffic Low as Political Sites See User Freefall
archive.is/JLDyC

STOP

Google search results will be censored corrected as well.

Are you prepared for E3 and shilling, gatorgays?

If inafuna let this slide how much you wanna be someone made a subtle GG reference?

Yes, I'm also getting shit ready for #FE's Torrential Downpour run

so, does that mean we are going to see some happenings in the next few weeks`?

I wouldn't be surprised if all they did was use a basic language filter for the names.

are we going to see them go overdrive on the clickbait mode now since they're like a cornered and wounded animal?

You betcha

there is going to be many happenings over this
but the 37% drop in one month is an insanely large number which makes me wonder if perhaps they dropped some click generators overseas.

I think so. After the loss from the court, Kotaku went full retard mode on Overwatch for clicks.

Oh yeah, suddenly, they're all calling porn "problematic."

Wonder if the theory of Gawker using Philippines bots is true. Didn't HW said that a large chuck of clicks that Gawker gets are from Philippines?

even cucks and goons have joined under this narrative

Drummed up controversy among who exactly? There's probably 5 people that read the Mary Sue and Jezebel. Has this movie gotten any actual marketing?

SYBERIA 3 SOON
archive.is/hsWUp

archive.is/MOFJg

>How Feminist Frequency Is Helping Women, Real and Fictional by IGN staff

Please don't bully fictional women.

So… What, no one wanted to take credit and have their reputation tarnished, so they decided it would be best to have their own outlet take the hit?

This could not be better. They will NEVER defeat porn and just show normalfags how pathetic they are.

If there was an "enormous amount," you wouldn't be repeating yourself ad nauseum, you disingenuous shit.

YOU'RE RUINING THE NARRATIVE

Yes, YES
How long have I been waiting for this… over 7 years now or more since the first announcement?

Is this going to be like this Polygon article where some guy talked about his upcoming book and wrote "By Polygon staff" ?

They need this kind of coverage, because every year, when they do their taxes and make their annual reports, they need to prove their company is serving a purpose.

Nice pseudonym Anita

twitter.com/Blaugast/status/737711855838203909

They're nuking the comment section harder than /sp/'s janitor

Seems that Valis is having a long night

It's time to make an IGN burner account.

archive.is/EIzLS

Second part.

So much harassment, can't have that on such a progressive article.

…they're serious, aren't they
twitter.com/UnBFOfficial/status/737725843644911616

Like, I dunno, you? And Dobson? And Aaron Diaz? And pretty much every "holier than thou" personality that uses the internet as their personal soapbox? Also:

That's what I got from it.

Purposefully disingenuous. You are supposed to form your own opinions. Her saying she wants to take over that part sounds exactly in line with what modern journaists aspire to.

So they plan on going after SJW and BLM harassers? Or are they exempt like usual?

What do you think?

shit deal.

Huh, looks like a perfect opportunity to donate every cent to charity.

This is kind of embarrassing.

still a shit deal, even if you simply pirate shadowrun. :^)

Oh man this has so much potential.

Holy shit
>>>Holla Forums6175143
wesearchr.com/bounties/criminal-acts-by-gawker-publisher-nick-denton

This is the best I could do: archive.is/YhfLb
Again, right click on the page then left click on " View Page Source".

If only the comments could be archived, like with Polygon's DooM gameplay comment section. archive.is/WkjmN

I wonder how it's doing compared to other bundles. Does it sell lower over time? Is there a platform that tracks this?

I assume that blog is written by Catalyst. They're the company run by an embezzler that licenses the tabletop half of the license (also the tabletop part of Battletech), they don't have anything to do with the videogames.

The license for videogames is held by Microsoft and licensed out to someone else. Though I vaguely remember the Shadowrun Returns people might have had some sort of clique involvement including a reference to Rami in the game, but I don't remember how definitive it was and I might be wrong.

more happenings regarding HB v. Expo

Yes I wish they'd disclose bundle sales too. I mean there is that counter, but how accurate is it? Do they put up all their previous bundle results somewhere?

The article was probably written by a guy. A girl would have used her name for victim card.

Wonder if Thiel Contributed. Wish whoever bankrolled that one would do this one.
wesearchr.com/bounties/video-or-audio-of-hillary-clintons-speeches-to-goldman-sachs

Videogamer will add affiliate links disclosures to articles

oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/gamergate-videogamer-will-add-affiliate-link-disclosure-to-articles/3531/
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/737704918862036993

Spread

Those are some shit "games"

Chris "I literally shame my mother" Kluwe is a main storyline NPC in Shadowrun Returns. There might well be more subtle references in there, but that one is literally impossible to miss.

And I didn't know there was a 100% clean divide between SR tabletop and SR vidya. Either way, that Twitter post effectively killed the franchise for me–and HBS taking a shit on GamerGate during the Hong Kong KS wasn't all that thrilling, regardless.

Why do these people believe their own lies and strawmen? It's driving me insane that you can show up and show them facts, be courteous, give informed opinions and they still act as though you are just screaming bigotry and hate at them.

Most of the time the people that are "just spewing hate" are just people that say it in an impolite, hostile way or mocking way.

No one fucking cares about there being women and minorities there it's the dumb fucking tokenism that is shitting it up. Virtue signaling will be the end of interesting culture.

I long for the day someone knocks them down a peg and force them to listen to the criticism they get.

They're on the right side of history. Only similar thing I've seen to this is religious fervor.

I thought the Kluwe thing was a backer reward he purchased, and HBS was pretty much unaffiliated with him other than that.

Still doesn't excuse their SJW virtue signalling

Facts are hate.

associating these people with demons or whatever the fuck that is so tonally wrong.

they're the fucking mensis midgets with poison and bleed weapons who invest everything else into fucking health, weight limit, and stamina.

At least we don't have suicidal beta males going anita ackbar on our streets yet.

So were hitler and stalin. :^]

I never tried visual novels, but even those probably offer better experience than these "games."

It's going to be a hell of a rude awakening for them. I'd like that if not for the risk of the pendulum just swinging back too far and we get the same bullshit from the other extreme. But their hubris is too big for them to see that risk.

In their minds they'll always be on top with the moral high-ground because they convinced themselves they can do no wrong.

I just wish the pendulum could stop swinging so far.

If I can ever figure out how higurashi and umineko are organized with fansubs, I will pirate and play those. fun fact, zun and Ryukishi07 are friends.

Would pic related be a better comparison?

pretty much.

Fixed the filename.

apparently there's an entire gallery of that cap shit
imgur.com/gallery/EgtSn

For a while. They took pointers from Napoleon and his famous quote -
I'd apply this to the SJW mentality, but there's an inherent contradiction - are they the oppressed minority and therefore on the wrong side of history, or are they the vast majority?

There's a thread right now about it

Sjwdinger's hypocracy?

They think they are the oppressed majority (a la OWS and being the 99%) that will right the wrongs of society.

Is the comic book community pushing back or is it too late?

Fuck, that made me laugh. As cliche as it sounds, I'd say it's a distinctly Orwellian mentality of doublethink. it stinks of someone who never really thought things through, and relied on feelings as a moral compass. Road to hell and all that.

Hitler was right, it's just he was a retard when it came to tactics.

As far as my understanding goes, he wanted to swap out socioeconomic classes for race-based classes, but was also pragmatic about it. Either way, as much a pipe dream as Trotsky-'ism'.

This is the best one.

twitter.com/hashtag/istandwithhatespeech?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

Something is going on here. It's pretty fast. A bit faster and it could even start trending.

Absolutely chilling.

make a sarkesian and the usual susspects one

I love people sometimes

archive.is/Lu4Q8

twitter.com/amcuckmag/status/737755217479892992

By the way. This tag is now like 4-5x as fast as "I stand with Gawker" was earlier today. Still not trending.

Remember when canadians told russians to fuck off a month ago when they offered latest tech and menpower to kill the fire?

Guess what?

Supreme Leader Trudeau just imported a bunch of nigger "firefighters" from South-Africa

archive.is/kirsH

He's doing an AMA on Holla Forums
twitter.com/paxdickinson/status/737755701267824640
>>>Holla Forums6177348

He has handled this like a mentally retarded child.

You can explain away Russian by saying "oh I don't trust Putin" BS but for fuck's sake, turning away the USA, AND AUSTRALIA? ALLIES. ONE OF WHOM, HAS A NATION THAT IS ON FIRE 8 MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR.

FUCK

There were 85 incidents in the 2014-2015 school year. There are almost 25K students there. They are spending millions to solve a minor minor issue that isnt even an issue.

Watch them get burnt and get double welfare inb4 that was turds plan and turning away the states and australia? That was the retarded idea. As said, russia could be bs turned away, but not the states and australia, both of which have proper firefighting teams that were made for forest wildfires. Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. at least it was not silverback feminist muclair

Too late. I'm still not convinced that it isn't too late for the video game industry.

He's using this fire to promote diversity instead of putting it out as quickly as possible.

Not too late for japan if they isolate with treating japan as their main audience with the west as a bonus. But for the west, its to late for everything.

What did Canada do to deserve this?

Thats having the opposite effect.

I could have moved back by now, instead, I'm stuck here, shitposting at my friends house, unemployed.

I don't know, being the nice guy of the Continent, this is usually what happens to nice guys, they are used by others

Bryan Adams, Celine Dion, Cher.

We never truly fought for anything for ourselves. War of 1812 does not count, since it was pre canada.

user pls, it's the current year. I'm genuinely surprised he didn't force a gender quota on the firebeaters

And don't forget proposing bills to make wrongthink illegal.

He isn't nice though.

He told a conservative to "get the fuck out of his way", likely due to frustration with the party.

No I mean Canada in general, every person I know thread canada as the nice guy among the countries of this continent

She was meh. Should have used beaber.

Risking the life of a single woman is not worth it. I am suprised he is not forcing white men who did not vote for him to try and save the pets.

elect him.

We are politely passive aggresive. Not like you would understand that though, friend.

Now our anthem is changing to not offend women and trannies

This is a rather crass example of meritocracy vs diversity quotas.

If you are like that, then why did you failed so miserably and are still failin regarding all the bullshit this guy is throwing at you?

Putting the safety of your citizens after an ideology makes me fucking triggered. This is pure insanity.

Canada isn't Fargo.

Who's crass? Me or Trudeu?

The example.

He was an amature boxer, so I assume he has brain damage. Watch videos on him, he tumbles, he flaps his hands, he looks like he does not know where he is. If he does not have brain damage, he is definitly retarded. hes also a puppet and figurehead for the ones who do control canada away from the limelight

I thought he already went full retard when he started proposing laws against "anti-trans propaganda" instead of asking for more resources to contain this fire. His nation is literally burning, citizens have lost literally everything, and he's more concerned with a few butthurt SJWs from Toronto bitching about pronouns on Twitter.

So whens the next election?

Soon?

Maybe not where you live. But here, we smile to you, mock you politely to your face, and swear about you as you leave.

3 1/2 years

Toronto is the equivalent of commiefornia. Vancouver is silicon valley. All major cities are cancer.

Montreal is pretty alright.

Quebec user?

Part of the reason he's doing this bullshit is because the area that's burning is a conservative area. So he's probably secretly cheering the flames.

More of Ottawa user lately but yeah.

wait till you hear about them trying to change the election process to favour the party who is currently in.

No bad tactics, only bad targets.

I don't doubt.

The guy said he's more concerned about the environmental impact of a campfire than a fucking forest fire destroying a whole city.

How can people just sit idly by while he acts like this?

NS user here. Sup. what game have ya been playing? I've been planning on looking into architecture to supplement my animation education, but dont want to when I know its going to be for the refugees or chinese moguls. Maybe cooking on a boat?

People's mind has been numbed by social medias and other controlled platform. The perfect consumer-citizen.

Been playing Serpent in the Staglands and the new Witcher 3 DLC. You?

No matter what you end up doing it will be for the Chinese moguls in the long run, don't let that stop you.

Playing Blood and Wine. Pretty good so far. You?

I don't need an army.

All I need is

Twenty

Goodman

Your pic related and xenoblade wii

His pic, and unfortunatly your right. I figure being a cook on a fisheman boat will at least keep me away from mr. Currentyear's idiocy.

Close, i wonder if Milo told him about DiGRA, Silverstring, and anything about GG in general.

twitter.com/Nero/status/736384717939937280

If he's really going to do something about the press when in office, we've got to send the dirt we've got.

She ruins the welder glasses. Pearlman in pacific rim pulled them off the best.

Just finished playing Planetside with Holla Forums.
Shit's fun.
Gonna focus on getting some draws done.

Good hat. Good. **I wish I had your motivation.

I remember like it was yesterday.

Xenoblade is pretty cool, and despite the censorship I liked the Chronicles, I'm just sad it was gutted for no reason. I blame journos for this and will enjoy every seconds of their fall from grace.

It's not motivation, user.
It's forceful drilling. I don't really "want" to draw. I'm forcing myself to until 'drawing' becomes a 'habit' and thus can be done on a regular timely basis.

But "hate speech" isn't illegal.

That sounds as bad as trying to jerk some sensation and self-confidence back into your cock even though you hate your life

Who was it?

A rarely used blade is a dull one. Like everything else, one must rigorously train until drawing becomes second nature.
It's unpleasant but I think it's pretty important.

At least try to draw characters that you love so much.

Which grill are you choosing?

It is now, you homosexual.

trips confirm

Someone's salty.

I like the wii one more. X not being story driven and javing weaker characters made me not appreciate it. Good thing I scored it for 20 cad while the dollar was weak.

You have motive to drive yourelf to draw. I got letargic. qnd did not help that I doubted myself causing a mental block.

#IStandWithHateSpeech is trending in the States. I'm gonna go get some french fries for the salt, anyone want some?

Yukiko or nagato for playthrough 1, the opposite for 2. Chie is my bud and i would not want to ruin it

You choose poorly. I think you mean Naoto mate

We get to deal with their fun little European laws now because Facebook, Microsoft, Alphabet, and the rest don't want to lose revenue.

He is so much against the concept of fun that he doesn't get that it's a fucking joke.

me me me me me me me me me

Maybe an actual job at McDonalds would keep him away from twitter.

RAN RAN RUU is a social construct

Paradise Lost is a fun read, doesn't stop it from being a masterpiece.

probably
Rise is not my type. I like yukiko the best.

What?

Queeny.

Oh ya

lmao

Good thing I don't buy games anymore.

Ok, that's it, i'm going to pay a few bucks to get a drawing done.

Any suggestion? I don't want to pay a lot though.

You can give me a twenty and I'll draw anything for you, gilda-user.

And prices wont go down even as it heals. Its at .76 still .10 less than stable

Now if it would trend in canada and european countries.

Cultural critique is fine, but you have to treat art for what it is. Just as an "art film" can be an "art film" and receive praise, it can still be fucking garbage and you should be honest about that.
"I was enthralled with the film" No the fuck you weren't. It was two hours of nothing padded with pretentious bullshit. That makes for a bad movie.

An "art game" can also be terrible, and if it's not fun (or not a game), your job is to shit on it. At best, it becomes an "interactive cinema experience" if it isn't fun. Then you can give it a positive review, but only on the notion that it isn't a game.

Stupid little bitch. Your pretentious bullshit will NEVER win over the hearts of gamers.

I fucked up the quote function for the 1000th time. My sincere apologies.

His name is Josh

Not sure if I can trust you.

Will that $20 go towards the Laura daki fund?

Well, can't win em all.

As much as I love mai waifu.. My GPU upgrades need to come first. My poor GTX650 can only handle so much.

When the only thing of note you can think of is 'managing' a fucking hashtag.

There aren't exactly many new and demanding games worth playing.
Otherwise I would've swapped my 660Ti out by now.

Feels good.

Can you make a small drawing of loli Gilda being tickle because I want to see her happy but with no lewd or fetish side to it?

Josh McInJosh

well this is a new bug.

user. I can barely run New Vegas at a steady 60FPS.

I'll give it a shot.

This piece of shit needs to be publicly disgraced for this as hard as conceivably possible.

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

It's going all GirlGames on us…

Is there any yuri of tans?

Using "white supremecist" is hate speech. The correct term is "caucasian american".

Squidloli has declared this SJWeeb heresy too filthy for unspoiled thumbnails. So let it be written. So let it be done.

Because it's a small drawing, can you make it cheap?

Also how much money left for you to get that PC upgrade?

no one ask about the doujin in the bug thumb. Not ntr, but disturbing in its own right

I want to pull out the "WHOOO" meme but I don't have the webm, so have something unreated.

But seriously, who?

holy crap the cringe was so hard i could feel my bones bend

no

There's some but I don't save it because it's mostly Gilda x Viv and she is too young for that kind of stuff.

Add this Vivian to the booru? (y/n)

Saved.

For shame

thx m80s, have an /ara/ if you don't have it.

I honestly feel like these people think that their opinions will never be deemed "hateful" at any point in time, thus censorship will have no impact on themselves. So they're just generally being selfish bastards.

Twenty dollarydoos sound good to you, gildafag?
Quality should be like the rest of the stuff I've drawn.
Two hundred bucks.
Let's continue here >>>/tophat/5 so we don't shit up the GG thread.

No bully, user.
I can probably make one myself if I really wanted to.

irl that would be kinda gross. Animu makes everything better

Stop this meme

What's gay about this?

Well I assume after Gilda loses again the gay stuff will happen.

I don't believe IRL /aras/ are that rare, but it is true that we see more washed up money gold digging cougars than cool sugar mamas

I want more images of Vivian playing vidya with the other -tans

Viv and the other tans as her harem when?

What's the point of this?

I was refering to the gut moreso than her. Some cougars are sugarmamas, but they are not common.

Yeah, finding IRL /ara/s takes some digging, but they're out there. They're not as impossibly rare as some people on /ara/ like to make it out to be.

Playing videogames.

Why just play video games when you can play strip video games?

Soon?
I completely forgot about Freya/not Juvia's hair.

There's no pic of Danielle playing vidya with vivian.

Tophat, are you here? Could I request Vivian and Danielle playing vidya, laying like pic related. Danielle's boobs squished under her. Feel free to do whatever you want with the setting. Slumber party with them in their PJs, or whatever.

I knew a teacher during high school that was pretty much /ara/. Even though I sucked at french, it was always a pleasure to go to class because she made the class laugh like crazy.

I explicitly separate and fapping unless it's straight up porn. Even if I were a cute 2D lesbian open to relationships, I still wouldn't mix them. Too much of a distraction and awkward as hell.

So have you guys talked about this already? More mass sexual assaults in Germany, 3 asylum seekers confirmed as perpetrators.

archive.is/DA1no

You should know how this goes by now.

If you know anyone that still believes this shit make them watch this video I found on twitter.
twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/737779876808122372

I bet they are really white supremeistses wearing shoe polish

Whoops, what was I thinking. I meant to say that those western sluts were asking for it. Merkel akbar.

Yup, gotta flee that terrible civil war there. :^)

Islam is a religion of peace and for gender equality

This is the future you chose, Germany. You once fended off the Roman Empire and won….. Now you've been invaded by stinking Muslims and you're just taking things lying down while they rape your daughters, girlfriends, mothers and future wives.

Pathetic.

Is Kashmir calm these days?

I hope Milo is right and when Germans Wake up, they wake up hard, like Fourth Reich hard

Never too young for 2D. Someone draw Gilda jilling off to Vivian now. I demand it!

The normalfags are slow to wake up but when they do I'm staying the hell away from the crossfire. If they wake up in that way it's gonna get dangerous whatever side you're on if you're a moderate.

Jesus Christ that's disgusting. I don't even know why i saved this.

speaking of Milo, he has another university talk in 1hr 47mins

For what goddamn purpose, give her a better game that fits her more, like Gurumin

i think after a few years everyone is gonna be that or dead.

If Islam isn't the problem, it's the people believing in it and we should remove those people instead of bashing the religion. It is obviously used as an excuse and cover for depraved individuals.

Free Islam!
Persecute the perpetrators!

Because she likes masturbating to anime boobs. The dorkiest girls are the biggest perverts.

Islam is the problem. It is a faith based around a single nation that uses and abuses muslims.

So is all free speech that is and ever will be dead already?

twitter.com/Nero/status/737794104851988480

This is how you act while having a reasoned debate

what is she doing?

They're gonna bang so fucking hard.

Dignity is part of the white male patriarchy :^)

I think that is that feminist dance therapy Christina Sommers was talking about…

Getting triggered.

Did Satan possess her fucking soul or something?

What in the cock-sucking fuck is her problem?

Auditioning for the TV show "Penny Dreadful".

The role was taken by Eva Green, unfortunately.

that's a pity, she had potential

Feminism and social justice are demons that's more powerful than Lucifer and the demons of the 7 deadly sins combined…

8ch.net/gamergatehq/res/324406.html#324614

Why is this guy defending nick spencer?

And fucking mockingbird claiming its fucking parody?

Is this guy from ghazi or just retarded?

Lrn2crosslink

Val pls

And I forgot how to get to the direct post

>>>/gamergatehq/324406

I'm not a Baguette. The inability to crosslink is a sure sign of faggotry and should be bullied as such whenever possible

Don't be an inept nigger

For the OP post
>>>/gamergatehq/324406

For the post specified by the hash
>>>/gamergatehq/324614

I WILL NEVER LEARN TO CROSSLINK

Anyone breeding the bread? I could do it.

BTW, was the sea lion named Ethics? How come we never got sea lion updates? I want to see that sea lion.

lewd

Reddit must be removed.

ONLY HEALTHY WHEAT MUST BE ROLLED

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Gilda isn't reddit, her parents left her at an orphanage.

oh my!

Alright… carry on then.

I think you guys should see this.

It has Reddit blood flowing through it's veins, so it's Reddit.

Filthy Redugees think they can be part of the Holla Forums master race

I uploaded a webm, not a youtube embed codemonkey!

The sea lion was symbolic user. The money went to the WWF to preserve wildlife in general, not a specific sea lion. They sent Lo Ping a plush sea lion in the mail though, there's pictures somewhere.

gifts.worldwildlife.org/gift-center/gifts/Species-Adoptions.aspx?sc=AWY1504WC91A

Eh, isn't as bad as the other shit they did to the show.

Since there's huge chica boobs at the bottom of every page now do we still have to use image spoilers?

Apparently brote got banned from twitch for streaming Demon's Sperm. If his tweet is too be believed. Would be hilarious if he actually did.

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/737808187567411200

Old news.

>tfw you actually like Gilda because you are as retarded as her

More like laziness

suck a dick

Meanwhile glorified camwhores are flashing their asses and tits to the delight of teenaged boys.

it's okay user, it's endearing most of the time

Nice digits.

you know what, i need to vent some anger. post some worse shit they did, if you would be so kind.

REMINDER THAT THE BEST WAIFU IS THE ONE THAT DID AWAY WITH THE OTHERS

therebel.media/watch_radical_left_destroy_a_dentist_in_germany_because_he_votes_afd

Fuck me if I can find the webm. Have a youtube.

It's ok, Gildanon. I like her too.

*partial.
But seriously, there needs tonbe a lewd streaming site where the purpose is lewd games or gaming while full lewd. And not just slight clevage or cheek. That is banned for cowardice. Full lewdness only, and has to be tangable to game, otherwise it should be on a porn site.

There this should fuel your anger for a while.

Perfectly calm

LewdGamer is working on it.

Lewd gamer is doing exactly this after being banned from every single streaming site for doing just that.

Its amazing how blatantly corrupt twitch is to.

And no value was lost on me.

BRB, watching Power Puff Girls Z.

Not Twitch, Twitch would instaban porn games in the first place. He used some other streaming site which apparently doesn't allow videogames.

Yeah, hopefully it's successful.

Good

This publication is the one of the few hopes for canada

I am unsuprised of the corruption. A monopoly corrupts itself, and many people cant tolerate outside their world veiws, despite claims to the contarary.

Everything associated with nu-gaming is, especially Twitch. Their double standards are so flagrant it hurts.

Their banning of Yandere was purely because the dev doesn't bow to the indie clique, it was a power move to try to crush the game, nothing more.

Meanwhile GTA V is just fine.

Speaking of Twitch ban.

Guess who got his ass banned from the site?

Not watching any of that almost certainly meme and narrative infested cancer and not even asking about it.

Only Gendy Tartakovsky's Powerpuff Girls is and will ever be canon.

I am holding back anger right now, trying not to smash my keyboard.

Please post more, so I can finally get a stroke and FUCKING END THIS SUFFERING!

Does anyone have a version of this with good resolution?

Can't wait for the streaming bubble to burst. This shit transformed some nice people into attention seeking monsters.

Anyone got the before/after pic of tradechat? It is such a waste.

What an aggressively unfunny person.

Also the old "THERE'S BIGGER ISSUES AT HAND" argument, fucking loved that.

What's the backstory to this?

Oh yeah, remember that Gamer Gator episode that was rumored a while ago? I don't have the screencap but apparently one of the writers teased an episode with an alligator in it.

I forgot actually what the logical fallacy was called but damn, being "harassed" by #GamerGate supporters is worse than being bludgeoned to death by ISIS. God damn…..

Motherfucker beside him dropping the "Delete the VOD" like that dick friend who has your back but will still laugh at your ass when it's down

10/10 weebm

Man, I wish they would be clever about it, like use playerdile or something similar.

False Equivalence?

Sargent is cancer and so are most of the contributors that are still left. Wong is probably worst though because of how fucking pleased with himself and self-righteous he is. There was a time you could read around it but that is long past. The older contributors were better. The decline probably started when Wong got the highest position.

There! Thank you for that user.

Here, have some beautiful woman with her white-hot gun.

Don't make me kill you, user.

Here user, tell me how it is on the other side.

I still can't believe Youtube censored let's plays of YandereSim that show pantsu while allowing videos of photoshoots promoting racemixing.

Tell us, I want to know as well

Also

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

allowing nude videos*

Oh, hi there, Clarice.

You think the racism card will be played here? I mean, dude's fucking scum, but I think this might be overturned if people scream loud enough.

Goddamn, this series could use a new arcade entry.

Context, if I may dare ask?

Posting music

Please, It would be mercy.

Pos6t more powerpuff reboot clips.

It is the only way.

CN intern drew on top of a Spike drawing by the original artist.

There's a wall at CN where people do scribbles and shit
One of those scribbles was a scribble of Spike from Cowboy Bebop's character designer, in pencil
What you see now is some retarded intern drawing over that shit in Sharpie

because the file's too large

Not to mention whoever drew that shit had the fucking nerve to trace it first

Get on my webm level.

German Steam is 26 games lighter. Remember though, no one's trying to take your games away.
archive.is/MXu4K

Top teir taste nigger.

mine's an mp4. Explains things.

autism

Maybe they just don't want any spoilers for Rogue One.

Howard got replaced with simon cowell. So a cuck for cancer.

Your Webm is inferior to mine

Don't mix up SJWs with The Index. The latter are much older and much more retarded.

Can't wait for the reactions to see him being called transphobe.

Its a year old nigger.

This looks similar to this one space yuri manga or something I saw back on cuck/u/ before I left.

The girl on the right even has a similar hairstyle.

Who got it

Never heard of dirty pair? Old manga series that was so liked that they got a noncapeshit comic studio to make some comics for it in the west. It was bretty gud, and had some yuri tones.

Maybe inspired then? These two are are just friends and love boys.

Dear Lord, that's beautiful. Josh is such a faggot that he actually trudges through GG tags just to find people to block, that's the only explanation for why he blocked me. You can just hear him ughing at all the uncouth ruffians in his dashboard or something.

On the other hand, the other day I was going around Tumblr for I don't remember the reason, and found one of his chain of tweet rants being reblogged by the thousands, it was something about Pentagon marketing on vidya. I worry about these pod people going mainstream.

I can't wait for Trump to be elected.

Milo stream should be starting soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=cK8SsvNKef0

Saw a lot of periscopes on twitter getting footage of protesters. Hopefully they go full ape like Depaul so another college can lose major funding. At the same time I want to hear Milo speak cause everyone speech he's done has been bretty gud.

I bring vintage shit

twitter.com/monteiro/status/737706329763024896

oh god

Personally I think they're shit. I only watch them to see the SJWs flip out.

HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD

HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD

It looks like Leopirate is abandoning his accounts because his name is now permanently associated with gamergate, even though he hasn't talked about it in quite a while. I guess this is kind of old news, as he announced it on Tumblr 2 weeks ago. I don't really use Tumblr, so this is new to me.
archive.is/6BUeF
archive.is/toddc
It's a real shame. I really liked how his YouTube videos were edited, and I really enjoy watching his videos and reviews. It really sucks that people create shitty blacklists that makes their social bubble even smaller.

The shark repellant swipe was funny.

too early

He did nothing wrong

Are you thinking about Star Trap. A dirty pair hentai parody?

But he did.

He got his ass beat by a fucking American ninja.

ALL OF MY WANT

LINK PLS

No, it was all older women and they had a less cartoony artstyle.

The fire rises

Milo is talking about Pepe.