Sega's new poll to fans ask users if they would like to see a new Sonic crossover with Dragon Ball, Adventure Time...

MOTHERFUCKING WHY

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5nZJu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those are all shit ideas.
Why does Sega go out of their way to make Sonic even worse?

Is it that hard to just make a good Sonic game?

Everybody should vote for MLP. It would be the greatest shitpost of all time.

Link the poll you faggot

kill yourself ponygger

this is why 4chan went to shit

Seeing Sonic with Wall-E or Buzz Lightyear would probably be pretty fucking hilarious.

Link the poll you faggot.

Vote up autist shit like MLP and Adventure Time, it will be a hilarious trainwreck.

Please no, GT and Super have done enough harm already.

THIS

Imagine CWC's face, the bronies yelling , the utists copiously vomiting at this "heresy"

VOTE AUTISM, VOTE MLP

Haven't they already fulfilled that through Smash Bros.?

Capcom and Nintendo could be cool

Go back to whatever cesspool you came from

Link the poll you faggot..

I can't. It's private.

It would also be such a spergfest full of drama, we'd be laughing about it for years to come.

What then?

Holy shit, make it happen, it would be a fucking milestone in autism, the potential in keks are beyond our comprehension.

I wonder how the Sonic Hedgehog twitter will shitpost this?

Kill yourself OP

Fuckoff back to ED

then we get a good game

Super Sonic VS Super Saiyan Goku will herald the end of civilization

A lot of these crossovers could be cool.
Imagine Ratchet & Clank & Sonic… & Knuckles.

Sonic and DBZ is every 4th grader's dream.

Fuck it, just put every character in one video game together, but not Smash Bros.

There's lots of Japan only releases that feature a bunch of different characters.

Yeah, everyone vote for memes in the Nintendo poll for the lulz!
It's not like it'll ruin everything they make forever!

Here's an article about it, it looks like the poll is only for Sega "fans" which I assume means some kind of email subscription:
archive.is/5nZJu

Could be alright
Shit'd work out pretty fine actually. I mean shit, we'd get to see more Mega Man, too.
Oh holy shit this'd be an amazing display of canon autism. It has to hap-
FUUCKIIINNG DOOO IIIIIIIT

THE TROLL SLAIYERS ARE BACK IN FULL FUCKING FORCE

It's all a prank, it's all for shitposting. I thought people liked ironic memery these days.

That would be hilarious

t. Sega

It's like they know how bad Sonic fans are and have just given up entirely on everything. Sonic Boom will be the last good Sonic game.

So it's pretty obvious they're running out of money right

He meant that it WILL BE the last good Sonic game, as in, past tense. He's saying that we'll come limping back to the memories of 2016, wishing we could have more Sonic Boom because the new Sonic will be just that terrible.

Actually vote up Capcom and Nintendo too, if we get a Sega-Nintendo-MLP or Sega-Capcom-AdvTime shitheap it will be hilarious and cause massive butthurt.

If you don't want to see the world burn you're a massive faggot by the way.

I'd love another Ninja Princess. Too bad Sega forgot that they ever made arcade games.

Kill yourself you fucking niggers.

Capcoms up for a new crossover soon. I wouldnt hate a sega vs capcom, given the balance isnt ballsack

People would like it you retard

They didn't ask what fans would like to see, they asked fans which one of their stupid ideas they like the best

got a link?

you are the reason cuckchan went to shit

You are the only spergs who still care about Sonic. Why even bother getting mad? It's not like anyone expects a good Sonic game anyway, just relax and enjoy the memes when the MLP crossover actually happens.

Obviously DBZ for the powerlevel autism.

Pick 2

It would be poetic for Sonic to team up with DBZ considering how much Sonic steals from it.

DRAGON BALL HAS TO FUCKING WIN

KEEP THIS NEO-CARTOON SHIT THE FUCK OUT

Fuck off to your niglet friends over at 9gag

where the hell is the poll, is tHIS just a ruse

its not a ruse, Sega sent out emails to people with the survey.

Sonic is already dead, might as well be funny.

You know what Sonic Needs?

More Niggers.

I'm not the only one who noticed the selling part of sonic was sweet dank ass tunes composed by black people right, Nigga sassy black women choirs, Miacheal jackson, some other black band, all of it giving this "sunny" atmosphere to enhance the beat and speed of each stage.

I think Crush 40 is what Killed Sonic, Few of their songs are good now and it was only done to suitor the Hip-new improved and modern sonic they did in Adventure which Did work, but it dragged out until the main roots were slowly erroded away.

I mean, I'm sorry, but If your fucking main game Had Micheal jackson compose a fucking tune, you do not drop the connotations and directions that that shit set out, you stick to it.

I just want my sassy black women church choir chanting SONIC-HO! SONIC_HO! and shiieeet you know.

WE

WUZ

MOBIANS

I just want to play as these two again but in a not shit game.

Is that too much to ask?

I don't know why but I really want this to now.

ooooh.

Sonic has nothing to lose at this point.

forgot to add the perfect image to go with it

I've got to say, Sonic crossed with DBZ would be some rad autism

Hyper Fusion with the Dragon Emeralds and Chaos Balls.

Hyper Ultra Redux Fusion.

No you don't, faggot, you're just saying stupid shit on purpose.

make it happen

Just waiting for the chaos that's going to be if ponies, saiyajins and Sonic characters appear on the same game.

Who the fuck even remembers pic related?

Super Sonic God Super Sonic

I don't…i really don't want…i…
Please do it sega. Please bring Crash back. I don't care how autistic it would be, just do a Generations thing where there are stages for Crash and stages for classic Sonic

I want to see the pure autism born from a Sonic/MLP cross-over actually happening.

The best would be Sonic/Pokemon, though. Real-world Sonichu.

Because they know their audience is what the word 'autistic' was made for.

Seems like that's all sega is out for these days. Shilling other games by collaborating within their own game. For example pso2 jp mmorpg has already collab'd with probably 15-25 other companies/games/characters so you can buy their costumes. It has turned into a fanboy's dream "support your favorite character! Buy their costumes!"

And so they'll make another game, put sonic with a bunch of other autistic characters like my little pony and cater to 2 autism universes at once while profiting and benefiting both companies.

Literally polling to see how gullible their user base is.

Also OP never provided a link, so this is not surprising if OP lied or if its real, because SEGA would still predictably do this.

That sock looks like an upside down dong and balls

LET THE AUTISM FLOW THROUGH YOU

And completely shred Sonic as a franchise out of existence through pure autism

antz was better

How do I take survey?

You know what the next big Sonic game needs?
Other than bringing back Chao Garden and not being shit?

A fully functional, extensive character creator.
Usher in a new age of autism

I want it to exist just to read what the Sonic twatter guy would post.

This poll looks so ridiculous to you because it's supposed to. It's just a different approach to evaluating a survey and and getting answers out of you that are more truthful, not uncommon at all in marketing. Said question aren't actually about whether you'd like to see Mario in a Sonic game, they're something else entirely, probably a just an quick method to get a quick overview of the current market trends. I'm sure this is just one of those kinda methods, don't take those questions as Sega throwing around ideas.

Teh marketing 101 user.

Need to throw in Minecraft too.

the princess ant was one of my first crushes
thanks for making me remember that

Cool stuff

I sense hipsters.

adventure time could be interesting, but we dont need another kingdom hearts

Ponies would be the death blow of autism, no hope of recovery after that.

Man I really miss the time when the artstyle and animation from Dragonball didn't look like absolute cancer.

sonic is and always will be the original mlp and you know it

Sega is no where near big enough to be noticed by either of those monopolocorps maybe back when they could afford to make their own consoles but not now.

Would be pretty cool to be honest if we could see more Wreck It Ralph interaction.

When will SEGA port Vanquish, Yakuza, and Bayonetta to PC? Who the fuck still cares about Sonic, that shit is the very definition of a meme game because they were never good and were only popular because of marketing, gwafixwhores, and furries.

Cool beans

when was sonic ever about gwafix?

The original 2D ones were built to show off how quickly the sega could load shit which is the whole reason they wanted to push the "Sonic is fast" shit, and they also had lots of color depth and high resolution art to show off.

What a strange time to be alive

ah good point

i don't know about that, but you sure do type like a nigger, nigger
also fuck sonic