Trump could go 'full Andrew Jackson' on Hawaii court ruling

Trump could go 'full Andrew Jackson' on Hawaii court ruling

This is a pretty long article, and basically states why the judges decision to overrule travel bans has overstepped his legal boundaries.

archive.is/CoxUb

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/zero-to-eighty-eight-notes-on-building-a-deep-state/
jacksonianamerica.com/2012/04/16/andrew-jacksons-profane-parrot/
teachingamericanhistory.org/library/document/the-problem-of-judicial-review/
iiipublishing.com/politics/us/jackson/1825-1828.html
archive.is/ra5aO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let us pray.

Nah

Trump will go full Andrew Jackson on everything for his 8 year term

FUCK THE COURTS
FUCK THE BANKS

FUCK SHITSKINS TOO

LET IT BE SO, THAT THE BANKS AND THE COURTS ARE PUT BACK IN THEIR FUCKING PLACE

The only way he could pull an Andrew Jackson is if he ordered the Army to police the borders (air, sea and land); but that would be an even larger violation of a hell of a lot of things. Posse Comitatus and Insurrection Act, yo.

Unless there are customs agents willing to say "fuck the law" and enforce Trump's travel ban, risking prison time for themselves. Not a lot of minimum wage flunkies willing to do that.

All I'm sayin' is that Trump doesn't have the authority to enforce an executive order that has been overturned by the courts with anything short of a military coup. Sounds fun, though.

Are we just gonna meme him into Andrew Jackson now?

Why not?

Do it

meme it

So how would an American citizen help a revived Andrew Jackson fuck over the banks and BTFO the courts?

Despite the memes and consensus engineering, he doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who genuinely has the personality for that, either. He has an extensive history of nigger loving and philosemitism and seeks approval from others in the public sphere. It's one thing when it's his company and his ledger, it's another when it's his personal image among the masses.

Nigger and just who exactly do you think is going to arrest the customs agents in your little scenario? Pic related?

Kek, please!

>Trump's true self

The same people who enforce federal court rulings. Federal Marshals. Maybe you've heard of them?

checked?

Fuck off Rabbi

Holy shit the "wait for Hitler" meme backfired on the kikes so bad

Works for me!

kill yourself kike, there aren't enough of them. The national guard still answered to the president I hope you know.

Oh, yes there are. Also, using the NG to enforce an illegal order would be in violation of the Insurrection Act.

What you're saying is that Trump would have to stage a military coup in order to enforce his travel ban. That's exactly what I said in the first place, you illiterate nigger.

I like all of those things user

So how long until the original order case is taken to the scotus?

I actually don't think you know what you are talking about, the NG has full authority to operate within the US including the protection of its borders, so no kike, you are wrong.

PRAISE KEK

Ok, you've just proven your continued illiteracy.
God damn, nigger. Learn to read.

Probably never. It's not on the 2017 docket at all.

It's an interesting dilemma. I'm not sure what Trump will do, but he said last night on Tucker Carlson (though the comment was regarding Obama/wiretapping stuff) that there were some interesting things, information, coming up within the next two weeks. Trump always has a card up his sleeve.

That said, I do think he wants to keep the country stable as much as possible. Handling the current left is like handling a fretful, shrieking, hyperaggressive, colic-y toddler with ADHD–you really have to stay on it. I hate that their tantrums are holding back real progress.

I suspect he would rather take this all the way to the Supreme Court and BTFO the Ninth Circuit so thoroughly that they have no further recourse of any kind. Possibly he has it in mind to begin reforming aspects of the justice system and government in these ways. He tends to play the long game as we've seen.

I've been wondering in fact if he and his closest staff knew he was wiretapped all along and planted false info and scenarios to BTFO the press and Obama over and over and over. This might explain some of the umpty-eleventh degree chess victories we've seen. Traps which were expertly sprung, basically.

so you are just retarded then

If the courts tell you that you can't do something, then you can't do it. Are you being deliberately obtuse or are you seriously this uneducated?

Andrew Jackson.

With Jews you always let them go to far and then you undo and like Jews they never have enough.

wewlad

Have you actually looked at the court decision where Jackson made his famous statement? The court decision was upheld. Jackson did nothing to stop it from happening. It was a hollow statement.

And if you violate a court order, what happens?

Well who'll be putting a Judge on the Supreme Court, whose word is final?

There is no indication that Gorsuch will lick Trump's boots and do everything he says.

I am getting tired of Trump trying to tip toe and appease the traitors. The foreign governments that have hold of America's government need to be fucking purged ASAP. Stop trying to bargain with these fucks Trump.

If nothing else it would be amusing to see Democrats discuss this once the point is pressed that Jackson was not only a Democrat, he was the actual founder of the Democratic party and a typically racist and authoritarian Democrat. Kek. Head-spinning will ensue.

If you aren't prepared to kill the government-sanctioned forces who are authorized to violently enforce court orders until they surrender, then yes the word of the court means everything.

ENOUGH PUSSYFOOTING AROUND

THE RAM HAS TOUCHED THE WALL

BRING THE HAMMER DOWN

atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/zero-to-eighty-eight-notes-on-building-a-deep-state/

We need our own deep state.

President Andrew Jackson did it to the Supreme Court

no need to do that for a lowly district court judge.

its not about that, the order could be ignored with the national guard. Then what, a bunch of police are going to come and fight the guard? I don't think so, if Trump issues an order to military forces authorized to operate in the US legally the court could do nothing but kvetch.

Article I, Section 8, Clause 15:
"to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasion"

""calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions"

This. He could pull a Reagan and fire all ICE agents and replace them with the nasty girls.

GO FULL JACKSON

RIGHT WING DEPORTATION SQUADS WHEN?

Militarize the DHS (TSA, Border patrol) or scrap it completely and put the military in charge.

Kill yourself kike.

Can't think of a worse idea.

Jesus Christ kill yourself you indoctrinated piece of shit.

Guys, I think this is impossible. Every single victory we've had just reveals more problems in front of us that need to be crushed, more wins we need. This is just yet another example of it, with traitorous judges blocking simple, easy-to-understand laws based only on their feelings. It points to the infestation of the judicial branch with jews and their tools, it points to where they were educated, the corrupted universities, it points to such a long chain of enemies where if they are not defeated, our victories will be only temporary.

I crave endless winning.

Mt Rushmore should be redesigned with just four faces of Andrew Jackson from different angles.

Listen, Donny, baby, you gotta go full Jackson on this one buddy, you've just got to; there's no other way around it.
The whole country is counting on you to right our course! Please don't let us down.

-t. Little Charlie

I've thought about that the other day, but he deserves a full statue carved from a mountain.

Reported.

be gone kike

Ideally a mountain that was once sacred to Indians before we killed them all.

pic related

Thank God there's a constitution that renders such an obstacle as irrelevant

Checked and agreed. Uprooting the filth in our universities and elementary schools is, should be, a central effort. Yvette Falerca is a perfect example of the kind of manic, profoundly subversive and dangerous individual I'm talking about. Trump may only have four years (though I believe he will get eight). Still a hell of a lot of work to do dismantling what it's taken liberals 25 years plus to build (really it began in the 1960s as we know.) I have to give it to them. They are focused and relentless and deeply driven. We need to take a note from that and if we do not reproduce that kind of effort on our side, play a long game and never give up, we won't win nearly enough. I think a lot of folks took a break after the election, but the break needs to end, now.

lol, so much this.

LET THEM ENFORCE IT THEN

top kek

If I recall correctly, Andrew Jackson was the first president to go campaigning.

Trump was the first president to get elected shitposting on the internet.

one man's coup is another's revolution. just whose side are you on, exactly?

Not today kike, the ban is happening and neither you nor the shitskin judge can stop it

i hope that means trump is going to reinstate dueling.

This guy is one of the most evil kikes on the planet. And lately he's been trying to cozy up to Trump. Probably trying to avoid the electric chair for all the white children he's murdered and raped.

Is this fake memes?

What's the best book on Andrew Jackson? Non-pozzed of course.

TIME TO MAKE THOSE INJUNS CRY

Actually, a coup performed on a coup to return to normalcy is absolutely fine, and it's called a counter-coup, but it's a coup all on it's own.

Revolution is loaded term and usually uses communist symbols. (Red, clenched fists, etc.)

How can they enforce these rulings? Send marshals into the state department to make sure visas are issued?
Can't those who issue visas just go slow? Perhaps misplace some forms or something? Use the inefficient bureaucracy for good for once.

he should wait until Gorsuch is seated
After that, burn it all down.

The judge getting away with this is just more short shortsightedness by the left.

So what happens if Obama2.0 ever gets in to office? You can have some random judge in TX blocking every single thing he does.

Trump wants this fight in court.

Look at the EO. If was just a short ban anyways. A lighting rod to attract all the media's attention wile he makes 100 other changes to actual policy on the department level.

Top Kek. What if this was all a ruse to bait the judges into over stepping their boundaries and over ruling the constitution so he can remove them from power?

4D chess.

The media is not the
Will
of the people.
Trump, I want you to pound Hawaii.

A court order is only as useful as those enforcing it. The problem is not marshalls enforcing orders, it is the risk of a civil war.

I hope he goes Andrew Jackson on the whole fucking continent. I want the bankers to bleed, the injuns to flee, the Mexicans to die, the commies to be thrown into wood chippers.

In the interim, while we wait for Trump to do something or the courts to stop being kikes in a dress, where are the Minutemen militia groups that were patrolling the border a few years ago? I remember reading a lot of kvetching about muh raciss death squads.

This judge has no legal athority in the first place.

Exactly. As far as I'm concerned, the left has a pretty sweet setup when it comes to this. What they are betting on is the relative inaction of the right to be able to allow them to have free reign, because they haven't been checked "extra-legally" enough. In short, the fastest way for this shit to end is for a few of these left wing judges to get Scalia'd.

Not enough action from the right on the street to sufficiently scare these people into making non-biased decisions.

Wasted trips.

NIGGER LET THEM. LET THEM TRY.

DRAINING THE SWAMP
R
A
I
N
I
N
G

T
H
E

S
W
A
M
P

Then let them enforce it!

Why custom agents not want to do to their own jobs?

LET THEM FUCKING ENFORCE IT

Trump to do list:
- Enabling Act
- Night of the Long Knives on shit republicans
- Nuremberg Laws: only whites are citizens, marriage or any interracial intimate activity outlawed. Coalburning is a felony and follows you around for life worse than sex offender charges in previous eras.
- Aktion T4: sterilization of all welfare niggers, and put into work camps.
- Kristallnacht: Fed is gone, no more interest-based usury, Wall Street skyscraper-synagogues of high finance cleaned out.
- Invasion of the rest of the Jew-run world
- Victory
- White-run earth
- Jews are forced to live on a slave colony offshore where they must grow their own food, they only have technology that goes up to 1630, aside from 1000 units of the board game monopoly.

Kek

He might be German

It's a particularly strange set of circumstances since an order isn't really necessary even.

Everything he wanted done could be enacted through policy changes in departments which he can tell them to put in place, which he's already done.

Like the increase in removal of illegal immigrants was done because of department policy changes rather than because Trump signed an order.

That he's doing these executive orders is clearly a sign that he's doing it for publicity purposes for the most part.

I doubt he intended these orders to be challenged by judges so he's probably annoyed with what happened after the first one and designed the second to be more fool proof so that if it was challenged that it would look completely unreasonable.

At this point we can probably expect that Trump will be going after the 9th district courts and support it being broken up, which would allow him to appoint some of his own judges to the additional courts created who would be more likely to side with him.

They're already in Republicans' sights and all this is doing is making it seem more politically viable to go after them. So I suspect this is the route Trump will go so that the power it has given liberals in the country will just be obliterated.

If Republicans broke up the 9th District prior to this then the media would likely throw a fit and Soros would pay some people to protest, but after all these problems from the courts being made public it makes it easier for those Republican congressmen to just not give a shit about any of that outcry. Same thing happened with the Republican town halls that occurred, because liberals acted out to such an absurd degree it resulted in all those congressmen just not caring and even laughing it off at times.

All Mexicans. Not kidding. They were handpicked by the last admin, and are intended to work as a trap, if removed.

jesus christ

As if the media portrays him in a positive light anyway, I don't think Trump would lose any of his supporters over this, and rest pretty much hate him.

Instead of kicking out Injuns, lets kick out out the muzzies and cholos this time.

what a legend

He can be his own man with his own legend. He doesn't need to chase someone else.

I'm only just starting to get accustomed to President Trump and how he operates…. but so far this seems exactly like the kind of thing he would do.

liberal faggot detected

Are meme's becoming the new reality? Now we're raising the spirit of Andrew "get off my lawn" Jackson back from the dead?

Yes.

Holy shit, we've been doing it all along without even realizing it.

You know what those numbers mean……

IT IS TIME

you can tell the (((courts))) to suck my balls WHILE i screw the central bank

t. mr.andy jackson

Invoke the Drawfags

Checked
Trump will be a mix of Uncle Adolf, Andrew Jackson and Gen. Patton

Goddamn, I'm fucking dying here.

(checked)
If you think that exposing all the shenanigans in the government at every level in the information age isn't a colossal victory then I don't know what to tell you. We all crave endless winning user but I think that by the traitors exposing themselves and being named in this way is the first step to something. A man doesn't begin to see until his eyes are open, and that's what is happening now

His parrot's name was Poll

New executive order:

All rapefugees go to Hawaii and Hawaii only.

TRAIL OF PINEAPPLES WHEN?

but they have to swim there.

It's interesting that the left demonized Andrew Jackson heavily during the Obama administration. They might have known that Trump or someone like him could have become president later on, and, if that was the case, they would need to make it so that their court system Obama put in place would look like "The Good Guys."

Considering this, Trump would be wise to go the Jackson route knowing that the left fears this. It's just a matter of withstanding another media onslaught which he has done many times before.

Need a full bench first. Can't risk a split decision.

S H A D I L A Y

Are there counter-countercoups?

Okay so the word of the court means nothing to me, got it.

second

fam…

Why is Deshowitz not putting his Jew fangs into Trump? It's very unsettling. He's the one "wrong enemy" Trump doesn't have, and he's one of the closest to Trump.

Then explain illegal immigrants, criminals by the very definition as soon as they step over the border. The very crux of the issue you try to defend with supposed rule of law, the very judges that say "Mr. President, you cannot stop these illegal immigrants coming into the country because we arbitrarily choose to not look at them breaking the law in the first place". This selective enforcement is what you're looking up to?

You support tyranny of mad men. You spit on the laws with the same breath as you defend them when they are convenient to you. You are but a parasite and you will be given a free helicopter ride back home.

countertop models of robo coups arre very nice.

FACE MERGE MEME THIS SHIT INTO OBLIVION!

see

bitch ass nigger get in the helicopter

The Holy Trinity of Avatars

First I check your trips, then I check your yarmulke.

Trips

Holy trinity indeed.

how autistic are you?

If it's a gun free zone you can't bring your guns there.

Eh…

check'd and heil'd

He promised to go after (((internationalist bankers))). Hope the spirit of Jackson is with him.

Trump doesn't need to go Andrew Jackson to win. This is can't lose situation politically. He does the travel ban twice, people see he means what he says and does it, win. Courts block the ban, normies waking up on the corrupt courts, win. A terror attack from one of these countries, while a tragedy, would be a gigantic blow against the left.

HEIL'D
TAKE ME ENERGY
TRUMP JACKSON 2020
REMOVE BANKER
MAKE AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN

Trump will never go after the Fed.

nice try schlomo

Is it wrong that I'm praying for a snackbar to aloha?

Check'd

Depends on who is being snackbar'd user.

it is not willed. trump will be better

Praise Kek and strike down his foes.

If we could somehow meme getting all the drunkard injuns out of the pen including Leonard Peltier not like that would be much of an increase at all then they'd probably go along with wherever we put it.
All the recent protest fuckups redpilled the redman more'n we could. also the whole "obama promising to pardon a lot of them then not doing it" thing.

sounds schweet to me. Let's get that part in the history books for sure!

Yea, it may've played well to the college cuck crowd but I think the revolution bit was a mistake on Ron Holla Forums's part, every literal revolution since the 1900s has been commie-centric, so maybe it turned off some of the reps and lolbergs in a kneejerk fashion.

This. It's also why Bush II nationalised them in the first place through the TSA. A private contractor would never hire these lazy closet-paedo slackers.

Just to remind him what an epic failure all of his maneuvering was and how his pet wars were even bigger shit shows, I propose renaming it in the US…
Kristolnacht

ch-kek'd
IT'S GO TIME

kek
Yeah that's actually why Hawaiians sound so cucky on open borders. They don't give a shit, the only people showing up there illegally would be class-skipping euros, flip nurses, Japanese NEETs, and Maori headhunters. They need to get enriched by some Indos in order to stop being aloof jerks about it.

Argentina in the 70s had like 8 of them, so yeah.

sumbitch

kinda shit there's only 4 years to work with and not 6, but it's likely that we might run out of time for that. …this term :^]

this

nigga what
{citation needed}

heheheh

Did anyone see the weekly address where he talks about Jackson?

OH SHIT, IT'S FUCKING REAL

jacksonianamerica.com/2012/04/16/andrew-jacksons-profane-parrot/

MEME MAGIC HAS BLESSED US THIS DAY

gave me goosebumps

NIGGER!!??

What the fuck are you talking about?

Our Pepe, who art in Kek, smugness be thy face.
Thy tendies come, and waifus come, in 3d as it is in 2d.
Give us this day our daily REEEEE, and forgive us our shitposts,
As we forgive those who shitpost against us.
And lead us not unto normalfags, but deliver us from kikes,
For thine is the imageboard, and the smugness, and the pee pee forever
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone have the screencap about the journalist who asked a German what would happen if you drove without a license over there?
>You can't drive without a license.
Are you seriously this """educated"""?

we are the deep state user, we are the thule group that they fear

we are just so fucking ridiculous even we don't beleive it's us.

I'm not even going to begin explaining exactly how fucking stupid you are.

Since this seems as fine a thread to raid as any, I'll reply to your prayers with reading from the bible.

Okay no I won't you sinner. But I'd like to point out that /kjv/ has some actual management now. So if any folk on the internet want to read a well respected bible, you could talk about it over there.

Then in 4 years you will have nothing left. It takes balls to stop the left. Don't and it's over.

>>>Holla Forums

We will meme Trump into another Lorne Thurston soon.

The judge has no jurisdiction and should be disbarred.

Basically local liberal judges are now saying that they can counter any national law that they feel like for nonsensical reasons and not face any consequences, as long as they have the support of the leftist media.

Is this Jewish magic?

I know.. lol user is retarded, right? Also, don't worry about the local sheriffs departments, either. It turns out there is only 1 sheriff in every county in America. I'm surprised there isn't more crime in rural areas, tbh… with only 1 guy trying to enforce laws.

Rural areas are white. We leave our doors open all summer, even while we're sleeping. The closest sheriff is 30 minutes away. If any niggers get the bright idea that rural communities are easy prey, they're more than welcome to walk in and see the fireworks show that takes place.

Someone should really send that to him.

Pretty much this.

Going "full Andrew Jackson" involves destroying the central bank. Otherwise, it's not a "full" Andrew Jackson.

That he laid a wreath on Jackson's grave while doing nothing about the Federal Reserve is insulting.

Fuck off kike, we're only getting started.

The Supreme Court is as detrimental to the US as the Fed.

In Article III, it was only granted the authority to decide matters between States, or matters between citizens and States. In 1798, it usurped the legislature by giving itself the right of judicial review.

It doesn't matter whether the Court is cuckservative or liberal; it is, an an institution, a usurper of the elected branches of government and hence the people. The recent ruling from the 11th Circuit is not an exception, but the rule: for over 200 years, the courts have been making and overturning laws based on esoteric readings of other laws, the Constitution, or, if that failed, they just made up criteria to which laws had to conform out of whole cloth.

The fact that the nomination process for judges has become partisan shows that it's not better judges that we need, but the destruction of the judiciary. When the Executive flexes its muscle and exposes the judges for the dress-wearing, frail faggots that they are, the momentarily play nice and rule according to the will of the Executive, but they will once again return to their old tricks once the danger has passed.

Take a lesson from Switzerland and Poland: Switzerland has no Supreme Court that Leftists and cucks could use to overturn the will of the people and issues of national importance are decided by plebiscite, the results of which are adopted into the constitution, and fuck you to anyone who has a problem. In Poland, the first thing that was done was to gut the supreme court by increasing its size to 15 judges and requiring a 2/3 majority for any ruling. Accordingly, there are no stories of cuck Polish judges mandating that Muslims be let in by the millions, as there are in the US.

Of course, the Leftists complained about >muh democracy, but it's strange that democracy is talked about in the same breath in which one explains that the courts are anti-democratic institutions designed to prevent a majority from exercising its will. Are we a democracy, or are we ruled by 9 wrinkly-ass men with lifetime appointments?

tl;dr Trump needs to abolish the doctrine of judicial review.

And here are the Anti-Federalist Papers to back me up:

>teachingamericanhistory.org/library/document/the-problem-of-judicial-review/

Well then. That would shake out nicely. Checked.

The God-Emperor knows the media is already "on a field day" when it comes to lambasting him constantly, so he has little to lose in standing up to these traitors in the judiciary.

And somebody NEEDS to put them in their goddam place, as the Senate is too full of paid-off globalist puppets & cucked castrati to do anything about the destruction of our nation.

Hence the media's hysteria about muh judiciary, and how anyone would dare to question the seperation of powers and the judiciary's role in controlling the executive.

Even in Europe they've been shilling this theme constantly, but in our case the problem is the European courts constantly pushing our laws further and further towards the left.

About Jackson, I've only read a few things about him. Can someone recommend me a biography and some good books about him and Jacksonian Democracy? Thanks.

Highest forefather of chaos,
Dualistic apparitor of destruction and darkness,
I summon you Kek,
Aid me in my bringing of madness.
He who is the bringer-in of light,
Lord over the sun and night,
Your tumultuous havoc fuels our power as we call upon your sacred name.
In the darkness with your Mighty Feminine Other, Kauket,
She who is the bringer-in of the night,
Your magnificent duality.
Snake headed half of your amphibian Godhead,
We also thank you in this moment for your fiery chaotic gloom
So we will, so mote it be.

It's cuz rednecks typically all know how to use guns. Sheriff just grabs any good ol' boy off the porch and makes'em deputies for however long they wanna do it, or until they fuck up. It's weird though, sheriffs actually get voted on. Ya gotta run like a normal politician. Campaign, kiss babies, etc, unless you're unopposed. Takes about 3 terms on average before someone considers you a big enough fuckup to run against though.
It's like all the weirdest parts of the US political system in one mundane normie position.
Just some wacky wild west thing that was never really overhauled. So in 'burbs and cities it tends to be just paperpushing and they're quite useless, but the more rural you go the more power they hold. In those counties out in places like Montana or Idaho with those 800 person towns, they tend to breed up pretty prickish since it's an annoying as piss job but they got all the power.

What did he mean by this

too easy

iiipublishing.com/politics/us/jackson/1825-1828.html
archive.is/ra5aO

Convince everyone you know to withdraw their money. Meme a national withdraw day into existence. If everyone withdrew at once, they wouldn't be able to come up with the cash. Fractional reserve banking…this would literally destroy the banks.

And then we could have a giant lawsuit, drag the bankers out, hold the judges at gunpoint to enforce justice, and we could lynch every bankster with the blessing of the court. Or at the very least, cause enough asspain to actually wake the normies up and cause a change and some new regulations. If you thought SOX was something, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Honestly destroying the banks would not be that difficult, and I'm sure a similar strategy could be found for the Fed if we could prove they're stealing the value of the currency and using (((inflation))) to leverage a ~3% tax on all held wealth on every man, woman, and child in the US. Just sit there and imagine how much money that is. Not an income tax. A tax on every dollar you have, in cash or in the bank, even intangible cash like your home value or any annuities or trading accounts you own.

The Constitution is a higher order of power than even the supreme court. Just saiyan.

Praise Kek. We do not deserve his blessing, but we will roll for it, anyway. Kill bankers, deport mexicans, drag the judges to the guillotines. We pray for the Long Night to come.

Federal Marshalls are under the authority of the AG dumbass.

Jeff Sessions IS the justice department and he answers to trump. Individual judges have zero enforcement capacity so they can make rulings all day long but if Trump doesnt enforce them they are utterly meaningless.