Oh man that wacky chris chan *whisper into your ear* he did it again

Oh man that wacky chris chan *whisper into your ear* he did it again

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.onahole.eu/category/fapheroes
twitter.com/professorcrunk/status/737620428311699456
dailymotion.com/video/x3jvad6_fun-while-gathering-infinite-orbs_videogames
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sad how liberals encouraged this retard down the his current path. This retard needed help but no, mush special snowflake.

he just keeps on one-upping himself doesn't he.

one of these days he'll film himself raping and eating a child and not one of us will be surprised.

>>>/cow/
this isnt videogames

lol, he did this shit to himself because he's an autistic faggot of extreme levels

SOmeone should take him out back and shoot him with a shotgun

He wouldn't of done it to himself if liberals didn't treat retards like special snowflakes

Does he still have his dick?

>>>/reddit/

Holla Forums culture.

Holla Forumsulture

god I love fucking miitomo so much

Wait….

He's not actually having sex with it?

D-did he get surgery or is he just tucking it away?

This isn't what I wanted to see in the morning.

Go back to Holla Forums, this is /cow/ territory.

Oh holy fuck.
You think you've seen it all. You think "hey, there's no way he does anything on film any more autistic that that".
And then he does. At this point, I don't know what to think, other than he should have been put under constant supervision long ago.

It's just not funny anymore.

It's a train wreck user, it's not funny, but we still feel a compulsive need to stare at it and witness its destruction.

I want to breed he with peanut butter girl.

Peanut butter girl is pure!
Don't even mention her in the same sentence as cwc

The gift that keeps on giving.

He's delivering like he used to but it just isn't the same.

yeah, watch the video.
at the end.

also have a webbum.

better go kill myself.

Get >>>/out/

:^)

fixed webm

Can someone webm this for people without Jewtube accounts?

What the fuck does social mobileshit have to do with cartoony graphics cockgobbler?

Ain't giving clicks to this shit, webm of GTFO

Games are games no matter what dumbass. I bet you played Tomodachi Life and Animal Crossing, and yet hate Miitomo just because of its platform.

It's fucking dumb, and you're even dumber

There's alot of /cows/ out there.
But none make me feel as sick as Chris-chan, he just always look like he hasn't showered for 2 weeks.

I can watch as much gore and other fucked up shit but nothing except for Chris manages to get me feeling sick.

Kill yourself Nintendo cockgobbler

But you did play Animal Crossing.
You're an hypocrite, you play non-games and yet complain about some because of their platform.

I can run Miitomo on my PC, does that make it a better game because of it?

I can emulate games on my phone, does that make them objectively worse?

You sound fucking stupid user.

This is bait, isn't it?

>>>/suicide/

Chris-chan has a bigger dick than me
Why must I be half Jew and half south Korean?

The only ones encouraging him were the trolls pretending to support him. In many ways, CWC is a manifestation of our current society's indifference towards the blight of other people.

Can we help him?

This isn't healthy.

Chris needs help.

And I don't mean the "Be yourself and proud of trans" sort of help. I mean actual mental help to fix his broken mind.

I think deep down he knows the tranny thing is just the latest iteration of his quest to lose his virginity.
but you're right this isn't going to end well for him. he's already alone with barb and she's on her last legs.

Oh he didn't get it chopped off yet?

Also I can't watch it without bursting into laughter. What was even the point of this video anyway? Was it supposed to be an instructional video?

I'm so confused.

So, he's just like any other tranny then?

Watch it through. He's trying to convince some women to carry his offspring. The vid is basically a sales-pitch on how good the sex would be.

As usual for CWC, it's blurring the line between what is hilariously delusional and what is genuinely sad.

I liked his bedroom better in the olden days with all those legos, and shit.

yeah, it doesn't seem like he's going to cut his dick off or even wants to though.

fuck off tumblrtale

Becoming a tranny in order to score sexually is perhaps the most retarded thing a human could ever come up with.

That's like amputating your legs in hopes that it'll help you win a field race, or replacing your fingers with fins in hopes that it'll increase your chances at winning the international Bach competition.

there's people who think prosthetics have an advantage over real limbs, insanity knows no bounds.

God gave you effeminate mongrel genes in order for you to better serve your masters as a twink/trap.

Why is is he still allowed out in public after all the dumb suit he's done.

Why does Burgerland only do shit after people have killed a bunch of kids in a kindergarten?

*shit

Some trannies are more self-aware than others. As for myself, as long as they are aware that they are actually men who just happen to like dress as women and don't go doing sexual deception, they can mutilate themselves and roleplay as much as they please. Such is a free non-communist society.

At least there's that hilariously bad Sonic-statue he made.

Stop derailing threads, cuck.

Bad comparison for it assumes they had the competence to begin with. The reason why they end up on that road is because they are for some reason incapable of playing the role they were born into. So they'd rather just mutilate themselves and pretend to be something else. They are living a lie, but sometimes being an dysfunctional imitation of the real thing might give more peace of mind than forcing you to be something entirely different.

It's always low status betas who wants to become women. Why? It's their only way to higher status. In some cases it actually works.

you're the one derailing threads with your shitty sjw game and fanart saved directly from tumblr, faggot.
got some pretty tumblr tier opinions too, why do some many an hero if they have peace of mind?

Actually that makes you full jew, south koreans are the jews of the orient.

Because they can't tolerate the idea of being a cheap imitation, I'd guess. And I said "more". Learn to read, you dumb degenerate.

Welcome to 2016, where this sort of shit is allowed

She started so good

Except he was raised by religious conservatives, not liberals, that pampered him and gave him autistic shit like consoles instead of helping him develop, because they didn't expect anything from him int he first place.

Do you really need to blame everything on patriarchy liberals?

Also shit may be cringy, but I wish I was Corvis.

Imagine the giant stockpile of dildos from edgy pedos she must have, I mean at her age he probably won't do much but once puberty hits she'll be the queen of the block.

he deserves every single julay yelled at him

gas yourself fag enabler.

he didn't specifically kill a cat, he just called services on the cat and they took care of it

This isn't even funny anymore.

Land of the free means no regulations, goy

Apparently its a parody making fun of some shit youtuber that reviews toys.
But yeah it's still pretty cringe.

That and maybe the jury or judges go easy on him after hearing about how autistic he is.

barbara is supposed to be watching him but she's fucking incapable.

There's a kernel of truth to that if I remember right, it takes less energy to run with prosthetics than it does with real legs so the cripple with fake legs has a potentially huge stamina advantage

Probably not enough to really tip the tables but enough to be noticable

What?
What?
What?
It's "fag-enabler". Also, nice Holla Forums-memes you fucking bottom-class shitter.

i'd imagine if you lived your life entirely for professional sport then yes, but it would fuck over almost every other aspect.

if anyone has to go back it's the faggot with undermeme shit saved on his computer.

Oh man, I haven't slept and that was so fucking retarded I couldn't stop laughing.

That's the gayest picture I've seen in awhile, congrats.

Only doing something after a school shooting is much better than doing nothing after multiple bombings.
:^)

Chris went from retarded religious fundamentalist to retarded hipster tranny, yet he still acts the same way. Perfect demonstration of the horseshoe theory.

Jesus people like you are annoying as fuck. Chris did this to himself.

Once again chrischanfags prove how they're just as autistic as CWC

That's not what it's for, friend, you can post better than that.

no, it was liberals. clearly you weren't following close enough.

No you're as bad as Chris is because you're pushing his bad decisions onto others. Chris didn't become a tranny because of liberals, he became one because he thought it would help him on his love quest.

You sound as bad as feminist blaming everything on the patriarchy.

Isn't Chris Chan christian?

LOL

liberals accepted him and told him he would be accepted by them if he followed this new path. he saw it as a chance to get laid and identified as a woman. The encouraged his bad decisions. You're a liberal, aren't you?

Most liberals don't like him either. He's told plenty of other trannies to kill themselves. The only people who encourage him are people who like to fuck with Chris. It was his choice to become a tranny stop trying to shift that blame and responsibility.

Just because I think it'll trigger you I'll say yes ;^)

I just think you need help as much as Chris, considering your behavior in this thread. I hope you don't become like him, a jobless perpetual failure looking to shift blame onto others, and eventually dying on the streets.

This has to be bait right? No one can be this retarded.

its almost like you can't see why this environment he thought this would be acceptable in exists.

One step thinking, huh? Always a little sad.

Undermeme is a game, I may as well use it for reaction images on Holla Forums even if you are too fucking autistic to let it slide. This place isn't your hugbox.

Not just wearing a webbed glove

Also a cumskin male.

Typical white males tbqh

Probably he's the same goy guy that goes into every Undertale thread he sees and complains as hard as he can about Undermemetaletumblr with a couple sets of images that have nothing to do with the game itself

Don't engage next time because there's no winning or even casting any doubt with this magnitude of autism

Chris Chan is a non stop autism machine, at this point it's in his nature to give away lolcow material, it's just how life goes, let it be.

She barely looks 9! What the fuck!?

Stop pedoshaming, don't you know it's 2016?

I thought the buzz word was Pedophobia/Pedophobic

I wouldn't know, I don't read Gawker

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Source on pic p-please?

Here.

It's as much of a game as Tomodachi Life and Uncharted are.

Beat Sans. I don't even like Undertale, but seeing retarded bullshit like 'I don't like it, so it is no longer a game,' pisses me off.

It's time to stop

At least he can speak "vagina" now, it's a progress.. who i'm kidding? It's gross, disgusting, pure dementia.

Maybe you should check out the definition of a game before you post on Holla Forums.

VÁ DE RETRO VIADÃO DISSE O PEQUENO RATO.

It's her older brother not her mother.

Rude.

Fair point.
Remember when Holla Forums made fun of WoW threads?
Now the new low is tumblrtale while WoW gets a free pass.

How low will we go 3 years from now?

So is no one going to post the other video that's linked in the strawpoll that has now been removed or what?

I'm excited to find out.

Transsexualism is destroying lives. He used to be a fun loving guy who made popular Nintendo fan art. Now look at him.

The two are slowly falling apart.

At least this wasnt a videogame thread

she's making fun of this shit

He looks the same to me.

No, user. The origin of Chris's tranny-phase can be traced to the point when some trolls started sending him vids about comparing him to Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs. Combined with his previous obsession about the female gender, like the dumb shit Chris is he started wearing that comparison like a badge.

Go away.

yeah but when tumblr sees a tranny they go, omg you are special beautiful the way you are XD, being cis is so boring!

I don't know if he would have went full tranny if it wasn't for the compliments.

Chis was talking about staying your original gender back on his 2007 future message video. He was wearing a sports bra for more than a decade. If anything, Chris is more of a tranny than the tumblr trannies.

I think he would've. I think that the character of Buffalo Bill resonates especially well with him due to that dance scene. It resonates as a power fantasy, something to be feared and respected, something that controls women despite being rejected and hunted down by society. He also had a dog that was very precious to him, and he liked to tape himself. He closed himself into a basement where he could enact his own fantasies.

Daily reminder that CWC was also a brony well before it became a thing.

It was neither tumblr nor the trolls. It was all Chris. You have to understand that Chris's motivations are completely alien to normal human beings, involving strange symbolism and rational that wouldn't be out of place in a Lovecraft novel. It's never as simple as "the trolls did it" or "He read it on tumblr".

Nobody actually knows what started his Tomgirl phase. There's been speculation that it's his latest tactic in his ongoing Love Quest, that Chris is getting in touch with his "feminine side" literally, a last ditch effort to deny his homosexuality, or his own insane solution to his long standing hatred of other males. Seeing as Chris's thought patterns are completely disconnected from the real world, the odds are we'll never know.

Whatever the real reason, keep on shining you crazy-ass diamond.

hit a bit close to home, huh?

why would you do this ?

what kind of sick ,depraved individual would make a webm of this with ,presumably, the expectation for it to be reposted at some point in the future ?

"To have a woman… one must become a woman. The ultimate sacrifice." Actually that is a nice plot for a novel.

Anyone else noticed this?

see:

Read the thread, nigger.

I usually ignore underfags

You need to go back

Here in Slavistan you can drag your pets with a car untill they become a bloody stump, and you might get a slap on the wrist.

Mmyeah, I guess you often find excuses in others for being a dumb and lazy shit.

IT NEVER STOPS

I would be too. The doctors advice to don't stare at the autism for too long if you want to stay sane

No. He is way too obstinated and always wants things to go his way

It was Sega fanart you dolt

Someone will fap to this.

(Checked)
In your image he is clearly a man whereas in that video he is clearly a man. That's a subtle difference.

Pokemon is a Sega thing? I didn't realise.

Chris is like one of those cuttlefish that pretend to be female to sneak past stronger males and get at the females. This is probably what he was thinking.

oh pls, you know he won't live long

Jesus Christ please save me

Aww, look at the little liberal trying to justify his genocidal behavior.

ENOUGH

Let this shit go already. Sure, it was fun to watch him make a fool of himself in videos and hear about him awkwardly walk around the mall with a sign strapped to his chest that reads, "looking for boyfriend free girl", but it's been more than 10 years. Leave this retard alone, he's clearly losing his mind after the death of his father.

They aren't very good christian conservatives then?

wow threads are usually not about modern wow tho and if they are everyone's just shitting on it.

Tobacco would have been better.

We haven't done shit to him in years.

never forget blade runner

fucking lurk more

Only people messing with him for the past few years are the SJWs

Fair enough, but I just don't see the point in lingering on the misfortune that is Chris' existence.

We need to see this thing through to the end. Honor demands it.

everyone in this thread should kill themselves

He didn't show it in the video right? I'm pretty sure it's like 4 inches. Not even counting in the 30° bend from the fracture

Why are liberals so bothered by Holla Forums? Why do they always get so angry and upset?

My theory is that their moobs generate oestrogen which in turn enlarges their moobs and feminises their brains which causes them to consume more sugary food and drinks. A vicious cycle.

You first :^)

yeah, no
i know what pepe's name is

Wow and I thought I was a bad brother for raping my little sister in her sleep

Fuck off back to know your meme, faggot.

I have never seen so much vitriol in one thread.

Cant even have a chris thread on Holla Forums anymore, if this isnt a sign of cancer then what is?

keep projecting, it feeds me

I'm not even sure anymore if Holla Forums always was like this, I don't think so but part of me wants to say yes.

If liberals are so dumb, why did they beat Adolf Shitler, the greatest virgin to ever have rageded.

They didn't beat hitler, hitler beat hitler.

I wanted to watch the vid but I need a YT account.

No dice.

HAHAH FUCKING HELL

This guy drops off the fucking radar for months or even years and every time he pops back up it's just absolutely amazing.

You'd think years of getting shat on would have made him either learn from his mistakes or at least shut himself off, but instead he just keeps trying to one up himself.

Oh, excuse me.
"Her"self.

Fucking incredible.

Luckily(?) for you there is a webm further in the thread

Popplio looks great

Webm was posted, scroll a bit before posting like an asshat.

I missed that damn statue.

Shit is legendary.

I don't know if it's more horrifying watching this in 720p in a well-lit room or watching his other shit in 240p in a dimly lit room.

And I thought my youtube channel where I review sex toys was fucked up.

This guy needs to be in an asylum at this point.

Chris-Chan was before my time when I first went to halfchan but I did my research. To see it now with my own eyes…It's pretty sad.

LINK?

i think i know what it is but its far from my memory, it used to be about videogames

Fuck no, I don't want to be related online to this degenerate at all.

sexbad?

You'd have that face too if you had to live with Chris-chan.

You have to be sexbad

Is this your blog?

I'm just gonna play the guessing game
blog.onahole.eu/category/fapheroes

Gimmie, if he's actually using the toys on camera, that would be even hotter.

If I support you financially, will you set up a skype session using said dildos?
I'm in the mood to see some action.

Yeah you're right mea culpa.

you're the only one who dropped off the radar for months

there was no month chris wouldn't do anything stupid

Same user in that one thread? Told the story were she woke up after you went too far and now you're not even looked at by your family?

Do you think I can buy this thing off of chris-chan?

I really want it.

I feel like getting people like OP to make me see a thumbnail of him fucking a sex doll is well past the point where Chris is the one trolling me.

Well excatly I don't keep up with him, I just catch bits and pieces when threads are posted.

It's just amazing that he's still just as embarrassing. There just so many chapters to his life and they all are so distinct and yet so rich in autistic sperging and drama.

Im not sexbad….Pretty sure hes like 30 or something.

No

I doubt you would enjoy it. I'm just an average dude. Plus I don't really do that stuff or atleast have never done it.

This guy needs to be the patron-saint of lolcows everywhere. How long has he been at this now? About 6 or 7 years… I think he needs to think about retiring from insanity.

I don't mind, as long as you're not horribly obese.
Let me know, I'll pay you good money.

I'm a poltard and even I think you're a fucking faggot. Not everything is as political as you dumbshits believe, and I think you faggots know this, which is explicitly WHY you make it so political so you have something to bitch about.

Eh mate, 2010 was 6 years ago. This has been going on for far longer

I made things.

We're already way past his anniversary, aren't we?

I love it.

I'm going to use this in your honor.

It's like those niggers who start race baiting.

(checked)
That's exactly what it is. It's race baiting but with politics and other dumb shit no one cares about.

do people actually think it's Holla Forums? I've never once thought it was anything but some faggots trying to false-flag

Pop into pol yourself and glance at a few threads. You tell me.

Id say its about 50/50. Plenty of people on Holla Forums say they post on here too, including the ones who cant keep one board seperate from another. Other half is false flagging people.

Nigger that's obviously bait.
Faggots pulling "Hey guys I'm Holla Forums fuck you all" or "Go back to Holla Forums" out of the blue as a non-sequitur are just trolls, they have been doing that shit since fullchan started.

Moobs are a symptom of liberalism. All fat people are degenerate, just like trannies and goons. I am sure you agree that fat people are pure filth?

There's some time-delays you can't use for gifs or else they'll be too slow.

Here's a shitty template or use the line tool in PS to make a better one.

I wouldn't say that alot of those crossposters would even start shit like this anyway. On the rare occasions I've been to Holla Forums and they've made offtopic threads, they stuck to them. Hell, they're 7 times more on topic when discussing 2hus than /2hu/

isnt apng better

I still remember that day where Chris came out as trans, the tranny who owns CWCwiki got all butthurt because that shit struck too close to home.

This is a very good example I found

Thank you.

Of course

Truly a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Showed my gf the chris chan documentary a while back, she's now got this morbid fascination for the sad wreck and posts daily on kiwifarms.

when did mark get so fuckin fat hahaha

That looks like a dude.

You sure you ain't fuckin a she-twink?

stop summoning the fucking guy and let him enjoy his pizza

alice2?

Pure cancer. That place is essentially populated by tumblr, and is ran by you-know-who.

Just when I thought I saw it all.

Just say Josh. Treating him like he's a fucking harry potter villain is giving him more credit than he deserves.

Emo rich evans?

Is this persons Pseudonym a disease?

Why would korra say such a thing

Because Korra is a slut, that's why.
It's a shame LoK wasn't better. I got tons of good ideas to replace that pile of crap

I emailed you

She's a casual who wouldn't even care if she knew

More.

Someone needs to make a webm like this but with that sonic thing in it.

It aint me

cmon man

You faggots are probably no better than him if you keep being so obsessed about him

Go home, Chris-Chan.

We're here to poke this autist with a stick, until he kills somebody (or himself) then we will never stop.

Perhaps you might enjoy the hugbox that is Jewsh's turf

kiwifar.ms

Newfag detected

Fuck off Josh, nobody wants to use your shitty website.

Perhaps you might enjoy hiding the thread and not being a colossal faggot.

I love how it's just 0 to 60, he's been really simple and somewhat sane the past 6 years, but just jumping out that fast is almost hilarious

wew neo/v/ everyone, keep tipping that fedora.

BUT WHY!?

It's certainly true that a lot of "troll" boards like /cow/ and kiwifar.ms are populated with many trannies, fatties, furfags, etc. They don't deny it. But that does not mean everyone there is like that. However it does explain the liberal bias, fat acceptance and anti-white racism.

so neo/v/ in a nutshell

Yes it is. He maced a guy over blue arms. How is that not funny?

Can you post about him in >>>/cow/204382 ?

Reddit's been here since 08 m8.

later I may

Oh fuck I am laughing so hard.

that's the real meme here.

Jesus fucking christ

I kind of jumped, but nobody has done shit except a lot of yelling in both cases. And I guess allowing the niggers to burn shit down to appease them.

pajeets need to kill themselves tbqhfam

what the hell are you doing on Holla Forums, otg?

'Liberals' tried to get him the help he needed. His conservative parents stuck their fingers in their ears and threatened to sue anybody who tried to give him that help.

when memes go to far

i know this is disgusting, but i fail to get any real physical reaction from it, i open it, skip around the video to see what horrible shit he's up to now, and my brain says "yeah this is foul" but not enough to evoke any emotional or physical reaction

there were times i almost pitied him, especially when Holla Forums kids started intervening and not just observing his madness, but now i figure if he didn't have autism he'd probably just be an asshole

put him down

Spotted the faggot with mouth cancer

Please give me money,barb loves bananas and some things are out of my control

who did it, who's the sucker?

How the fuck would she know who Jesus is?

Nah mate, it's just kiwifags who have all of that going on.

Fuck off, Kiwifag. Go back to sucking Null off.

what the hell is a kiwifag, i am so out of the loop

I just want him to keep making the fucking comics.
They are half of the puzzle that is his existence.

If you remove the "watch?" and change the "=" to a "/" like in pic related around the "v" in the URL you can bypass the age restriction.

nevermind Im a retard he disabled playback

how long has it been since the last comic?

Just end it all, man.

He updated the 10th issue (I think?) last December.
It wasn't anything to really write home about. Just a poorly written slice of life about Sonichu and his family during Christmas.

Also he taught us the importance of not insulating that you are black even if your skin tone is dark

Jesus christ.

that might be the worse thing i have ever seen in my entire life.

penis mutilation, gore, dolphin dicks, its all childs play compared to this.

Except his mother has been encouraging him for years and she isn't liberal

Dank shitpost.

I remembered Chris's birthday. Did you?

The parties have degenerated.

Hes cringe man, hes reaaaaal cringe.

The parties are the same.

That's been with Chris since the before times.

It's almost a sacred relic at this point.

dailymotion.com/video/x3jvad6_fun-while-gathering-infinite-orbs_videogames

It's nice to know at least this guy might get a happy ending.

We don't all hate Undertale user, Faggot voices just seem to be the most obnoxious concerning it

This happens with nearly every videogame Holla Forums likes. I never even played the game but I am certain undertale is decent at least.

10/10

no he won't. there's a decent shot at him having a relatively happy life though.
his game is the kind of thing he will never be happy with no matter how much work he puts in.
maybe he will release one day as foss.

more like
why do you fags defend sjw games?

THE LEGEND NEVER DIES

gas yourself tumblrtale defender.

Josh runs an ebin trol forum descended from the CWC Wiki called Kiwi Farms

It alternates between near-death and being quite lively from getting an influx of people from Tumblr

buddy, you're the only one revising history here

People have been trying to help him. Not only remorseful "fans," but actual doctors and other random people ever since he was a kid. His parents wouldn't allow it then, and Chris just spits in the face of anyone trying to help him now.

SJWs have convinced Chris that he has a better chance of getting china as a tranny than as a straight male. In our current society, they might not be wrong. I mean his prospects weren't good before. Can we honestly say that he has less of a chance now?

It's simple. Chris realized women are vastly favored in our society, and that men like him were particularly scorned. He had nothing to lose and went for broke.

He's still a socially conservative religious fundamentalist, he just realized that being male wasn't helping his goals in life and tried to slot himself into playing Easy Mode. Not that it's working. But well he's retarded.

Everyone knows that. Nobody denies it.

Nobody accepted Chris Chan. SJWs just kept repeating that they love trannies, so he figured if he became one they would love him. They don't. In spite of everything he does for them, they will always hate him. This is the tragedy of all who attempt to work with SJWs.

You forget how hypocritical SJWs are. Though they talk a big game, they still hate Chris. Not only is he still male, and an unattractive one at that, but he is still extremely homophobic. Any compliments he may or may not have gotten would have been from trolls.

Yes they are. Like good conservatives, they mistrusted the government too hard to accept help from them in giving their autistic son the help he needed. They preferred to ignore the problem. Besides, it just made him more naive so they could better impress their values onto him. Where do you think he got his famous racism and homophobia? You're just showing that you know absolutely nothing about Bob or Barb, and you would if you weren't a fucking newfag shitposter.

It's true that a lot of the best shit Chris has done has had nothing to do with trolls, the trolls overall probably haven't changed the course of his life to as great a degree as people would think at first glance. But you're gonna tell me Clyde Cash isn't funny as fuck? Liquid Chris? Surfshack Tito? The Man in the Pickle Suit? There are so many great stories thanks to these people. Besides, Bluespike was the one that took it the furthest, and even all he did was convince Chris to put his medallion in his butt.

They didn't. You and a few of your fucking butt buddies shat up the board so hard you didn't stop to notice everyone was mad at you.

Godammit chris

fairly sure it was the same old faggots that have been fucking with him from the start convincing him he was buffalo bill. I'm sure SJWs and their rhetoric did do a good job of enforcing those delusions though.
at getting some true and honest china? no. he has a chance at being used as a cum repository for some dumb chick trying to poison her very own well, or fucking a mentally ill dude in a dress now when his only option back then was the cum repository.
if anything the outlook is worse and he will end up fucking a dude to prove how totally not gay he is.

Man up you pansy arse faggot.

This is your brain cavity on Holla Forums

haha holy shit user
webm this so I can use it

Imagine I posted a picture of a spoon feeding a baby.

go away /a/ nobody likes you

Time for you to leave newfig

since I like making webms, here.

I like how retards like you never let facts get in the way of your narrative. It's really jewish of you.

Not that I'm defending him or anything, but you see more depraved and autistic things being done by people over webcams. If anything, this is actually one of the most "normal" things I've seen or read about Chris doing (which should tell you where society is going)

thanks a lot user

I'm not even saying the SJWs went after Chris directly. Just that they put messages out into society which Chris soaks up like the naive fool he is.

Chris still wouldn't fuck a dude in a dress, though. Unless you're arguing one would rape him. But we all know nobody would rape Chris, and we all know that even dudes in dresses are still JERKS.