Cop Killer Will Not Face Death Penalty, State Attorney Given $1 Million From Soros

bluelivesmatter.blue/florida-state-attorney-aramis-ayala-death-penalty-markeith-loyd/
archive.fo/xfMGE
'''Orange-Osceola State Attorney Aramis Ayala announced on Thursday that she will not seek the death penalty in the case of cop-killer Markeith Loyd.'"

"TLDR'
"Black Lives Matter Nigger Murders Cop, Ex Girlfriend, and Unborn Child. State Attorney (Funded by Soros) refuses to seek death penalty''

Fucked up the red text because I'm so pissed off about this. Sorry.

I'm not even impressed anymore. This crap happens so often I can't feel anger or anything. I'd like to see Soros die but it won't happen because he's untouchable.

So let me get this straight, a fucking nigger murders his nigger girlfriend, murders their unborn niglet baby (still I don't wish to see the death of Children I'd rather see the parents castrated or killed), and then killed an innocent cop who fucking has a family? Ok he should hang. But wait there's more? The State Atty (a nigger too) received a million bucks from Soros because she's a black lives matter advocate? Fuck that she should hang too. Is there not enough reason for the DOJ to arrest this fucking kike and put a bullet in his skull already? What the fuck?!?

People are going to start lynching niggers again, mark my words. That shit is going to make a big comeback.

if there are pictures posted on the internet or video posted to worldstar hip hop of a nigger hanging from a tree or better yet, being hung from a tree the day of the rope will begin and it will be white people being hung by niggers.

CHECKED

lol you wish

american noggs are weak, weakest, most dependent people I have ever heard of and they don't have the numbers either

This is why the KKK existed, to lynch these niggers when the State didn't have the will to.

I personally object to the death penalty anyway because it's archaic and barbaric.

But boy do niggers like this really test my principled positions.

Chek'd. But you're still a faggot cuck for thinking killing is never justified at all.

You are weak.

You deserve the death penalty.

The niggers would lynch retards and faggots.
How am I suppose to feel about this?

There is no reason not to have death penalty

I just think if we're gonna have laws that prohibit people from killing people outside of self-defense, why should the government have that power?
I think the government is the last entity anyone should allow to lawfully kill people.

Plus there's the side of me that thinks "What if the justice system failed this person and they legitimately are innocent? We can't just kill him".

Sorry if having principles makes me "weak".
Sorry if not succumbing to animalistic baser bloodlust doesn't make me stronk.

You faggy piece of shit, I can see where your little "principles" are headed. Have you ever been to Europe? Cretins of your caliber devise the prison law here, and now nobody fucking fears the prison. It's practically a hotel! Hobos intentionally attack public trasnports every winter to get jailed for the winter, as its warm there and they get free meals. Putting someone in prison has two purposes:
1) Correction, so that he doesn't commit crimes again
2) Deterrence. Putting fear into others so that they do not commit the crime as well.
Your pussy ass bitching defeats both those purposes! People should fear being thrown into prison!

You just couldn't resist those last two lines could you? Sure the rest is obvious lolberg bait too, but the last bit was way over the top. I'm sure you catch some retards like the user above me though.

Because of weak fags like you, that cop killer will be paroled in decades, if not years. He won't be the first cop killer the treasonous left celebrates. And he won't be the last.

Congrats, you will receive a Banana Republic tier Justice System.

How is any of this a problem?

I wonder how you would feel if you were found guilty of a crime you didn't commit and had the death penalty attached to your sentence.
Maybe you wouldn't be such government bootlickers and low-effort bloodlust seekers then.

You fags aren't even trying now.

Two rights doesn't correct one wrong.

What? If a nigger acts in a way that decreases it's own population, then why is that a problem?

Is it the Soros funding that's the wrong or the cop killing?

Name one innocent person that was executed in America. Name fucking names, asshole.

If you want to weigh in the soros funding, things will get pretty tough, because one cannot issue two death sentences to a single human for double the amount of punishment.

Is Google too hard for you?

What are you trying?

That's exactly what I thought. You have no argument whatsoever. You only let (((Google))) do your thinking for you.

DDG, Bing, Searx, Startpage, Yahoo, Ask Jeeves.
Who fucking cares? The point is the information is readily available, and you'd rather stick to your shitty muh bloodlust narrative.

Yet again you completely failed to name a single person. Strike two!

I care. I care about the truth. I care that you are completely full of shit.

I'm not spoonfeeding you faggot.

You know the unsung benefit of the Code of Hammurabi was that it greatly reduced the genetic fitness of bloodlines inclined to thievery and other crimes.

That’s always the last excuse for sheep that have no argument whatsoever. The burden of proof is on you, liar.

Strike three. Yer out!

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

How progressive™

Does anyone know where that slimy fuck lives, or does he keep moving around the globe to stay one step ahead of karmic payback?

y'know, i've come to realize cops aren't as redpilled as you would think they would be

maybe someone could help with that

Hey, that nigger cop actually dindu nuffins though so she has my sympathies since she probably was a moral dindu.

Wow that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Libertarians always amaze me. Solid bait though, you done good.

implying killing murders isn't societal self defense

*murderers
fuck this gay phone

Nah, they're disgusting power-hungry cunts. Think of how your typical nigger TSA agent acts, and then give them a gun. That's what we're dealing with here.

mulattoes, every fucking time. Seriously we should start checking for mulattoes on all this KANGZ and pro nigger bullshit the same way we check for Jews. We should also reinforce the meme that half niglets aren't black anyway and are just trying extra hard to fit in, every full blooded nigger feels this way anyway

Faggot.

Mulattoes are smart enough to be Bolshevized and organize their peers against whitey. MLK, Obama, etc. are all examples of this.

It doesn't work like that, m8. Maybe it would, in a perfect world in a white homogeneous country with a stable political climate.

The reality is that we need a genocide on a massive scale, anyone suspected in antisocial and/or leftist behavior shall hang, until the nation is completely purged and can be rebuilt.

Wasn't the cop a negress? So isn't this black on black (+ 2 more blacks) crime? Leverage it, but don't cry. Women shouldn't be cops, and negroes should be in africa.

lolwut

Ashton is a massive cuck.

Also goes to prove if cops don't kill niggers the niggers will kill them.

Nicola Sacco and Bartolomeo Vanzetti.
Literally everyone and their grandmothers know about that case. So you are either underage or intellectually dishonest, probably both. I dunno what the fuck that other user was thinking.
In either case, consider suicide.
They also have been legally exonerated and the government issued a public apology in 1977, so you can't work your way out of this.

You asked for a name, I gave you two you can't rebut to.

Home run.

You lose.

Better luck next time.

Police strike is the only way, fuck this bitch, end her career.

"Its not my job to educate you"
"Google it"
"Im not going to spoonfeed you"

Its like they read from a script.

You could make a game show out of playing, identify the mystery meat. So we have a shitskin deciding on the fate of a nigger who killed a White police officer? The time for revolution is now boys.

Two dagos. Nothing of value was lost. Would do it again and again and again then take a break and fuck that whore you call a mother so you could be born and I could beat you everyday as you tried to grow up then gas any relatives of these two wops.

The cop was a nog

Hitler would gas you

in honour of based Fred-chan hang'em from one of these!

Did Governor Rick Scott just name the Jew?

I don't know, a life sentence without parole sounds like it'd be far worse than a death sentence. Spend the rest of your days in a prison cell, no visitors because you were a complete piece of shit.

there have been plenty of cases of people who were slapped with death penalties only for the courts to later discover they were innocent and release them. That's why the death penalty makes me wary, I don't like the idea of my tax payer dollars going towards killing someone that was innocent.

I thought they were commie anarchists.

kek, sorry Giorgy, nice try but your meme magic fail'd.

Also take a cap of these'uns too, Jpost/bibi really hates his ass.
http:// www.jpost.com/Opinion/Our-World-Soross-campaign-of-global-chaos-464770
http:// www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Hacked-Soros-e-mails-reveal-plans-to-fight-Israels-racist-policies-464149
http:// www.jpost.com/Opinion/Our-world-David-Friedmans-Jewish-antagonists-475873
goes back quite a ways too
http:// www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/Scrutinizing-George-Soros
http:// www.jpost.com/International/Soros-a-secret-J-Street-donor-since-08
http:// observer.com/2016/08/not-shocking-george-soros-funds-progressive-war-on-israel/
https:// www.algemeiner.com/2016/09/28/george-soros-israel-hatred-spills-out-into-the-open/
http:// www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14/
(I'm no good at twitterising shit, I typically just take the full thing. pro infographers get a pickin')
I doubt we'll ever convert all the christcucks, so for those extreme blues it might be worthwhile to basically "use a jew against a jew"
rofl at that last one btw.
Tha fuk. David Israel? Isn't that like calling yourself "George America" or "Cross America" or "Glory America?"
Ultra-jews are silly.

Did phonebanking for goynie and then saboteur-banking for Clinton, I presume their internet shit works much the same. they even 'write down the inflections, it's hilarious. Like it'll say "Tsst, okay but like, are you sure you understand Hillary's position on this?"
So I wouldn't doubt Shariablue has some shit like what you said plus "insert picture of concerned Constanza with this post"

Timothy McVeigh. bringing down that ol'school.

That is fundamentally what governments are.

you're all morons

Kill your self cuckchan.

you're better suited to kill yourself faggot

This meme has to go. Niggers have a wonderful time in prison. All their friends are there, they don't have to look for work, and they can have all the drugs and gay sex they like. We pay tens of thousands of dollars a year to keep the rain off their heads and make sure they have lots of food.

Besides, this isn't about punishing him any more than spraying the kitchen is about punishing the ants. Shoot him in the head, and we never have to think about him again. Problem solved.

You sound very bitter.

Even in the drawing the kid is just a "youth." And that's how you can tell it's propaganda, because cops don't go around massacring 9 year old niggers.

Mods please ban this faggot

Would be a shame if he died anyway and wasted more Soros cash.

I love it when mad faggots delivere salt right to my doorstep.
Harvesting salt has never been easier.

Hitler fled to Argentina though.

Die, you filthy nigger subhuman. You all deserve emmett till's fate.

Stop posting Jewish political cartoons and start looking at crime statistics you nigger.

all these triggered cumskins lmao

Are you still triggered leftypol?

Well, fucked up the last one. But you get the drill.

Are you really so brain damaged that you can't imagine the law could catch up to the right people SOMETIMES in an indisputable fashion, and in those cases the victims shouldn't have to pay to prolong their lives?
You want victims to pay to support the criminals that hurt them, nice "morals" faggot

$40,000 per year
That's what your "morals" cost the tax payer per fucking person
You're punishing people who are good, up standing citizens so you can tell yourself you have principles
If you morals force you to sacrifice people around you for someone in jail, you might be retarded

Yeah yeah we can all play the same game. Doesn't mean your people aren't killing it in the crime stats. How can we compete?

Two violent anarchists. You actually consider proto-antifa to be innocent.

Scornful sarcasm: If piece of shit democrat Michael Dukakis said it, then it must be true.

He might not get the death penalty, hes till going to get jail time, hes going to be a sweet piece of ass for all those Cubans.

I didn't see it mentioned in the thread, but shortly after this, the governor removed her from the case and gave it to another prosecutor (who will be seeking the death penalty).

You need to go into how she got elected. There's the Soros connection but also she was able to beat Jeff Ashton because Bill Vose, almost certainly working with Ayala's campaign, entered as a write-in candidate which made the primary a closed one instead of an open one meaning only Democrats (i.e. the types more likely to vote for a black woman BLM lawyer with Soros connections) could vote. If it was open to Republicans/independents like it should've been, she almost certainly would've been blown out by Ashton.

Also her husband, David Ayala, is a typical dindu who had no father, had been doing crime since he was a kid and got sent to prison for 7 years for drug dealing and counterfeiting so she has a doubly vested interest in protecting black criminals considering her husband is one. Just an all around scumbag.