Wario Thread

Let's talk about the fat jew and his games.

Also vote here: poal.me/r9a9fy

Other urls found in this thread:

sourcegaming.info/2015/08/11/wariofart1/
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69976385/Game-Design-Companion-Wario-Land-4.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want a better tool for editing DIY saves than just Cygortool.

Why hasn't anyone made one?

Does anyone have this? I bought it because I thought it was a cool as shit thing that the guy spent so much time on it and really enjoyed what I read of it, but I lost the pdf and my download expired some time ago.

Fuck, I may have it on one of my old drives. I'll check tomorrow morning and post it if the thread's still here

Thanks a bunch, man. I'd really love that. If this thread is dead when you find it, could you post it to Volafile? Granted it's back up by then. You can find Holla Forums's room in the sharethread.

What was the best WarioWare and why was it Touched?

Got your reason right here.
Solo game when?

fuck that gay ass shit I wanted to play as the loli witch

Faggots like you are why she doesn't need to be playable.

WHO'S THE LITTLE WHORE LIVING IN THE HAUNTED CASTLE!?

fug
Hey, has anyone actually played this? Which game does it play closest to, 1-4 or heaven forbid, possibly Shake It?

WHO'S THE REMARKABLE, EXTRAORDINARY FELLOW?

What's wrong with Shake It?

4. Some levels can be kind of confusing, though.

It's not as fantastic as 3 or 4, but it was still enjoyable to me despite its myriad flaws. plus them rockin' boss themes

In a nutshell, it has more to it than Shake It!, but it's clunky in tandem.

Played all of two levels.

As beautiful as it was, it felt lacking in content compared to 4. As a console game a generation later, that's disappointing. Very few transformations, and I think I cleared it in a couple of afternoons. Mildly annoying shoehorned motion control mechanic. Just kinda forgettable. By far the weakest of the Wario games I've played.

Did you do the post game content?

No, I generally don't. Is it good?

There are some pretty neat bonus levels- the missions are whatever, no problem with foregoing those.

Touched is nowhere near as good as Twisted

Right, they are pretty challenging.

And do the missions, they make it respectably hard.

Except the boss missions, fuck those.

Good to know. I might give it another chance. It's been so long that I don't remember much about the game aside from a general lack of satisfaction. That might be rectified if there's a lot of content I just didn't bother with. Thanks.

Played WL4 for the first time recently. Holy shit, can we return to the ultra-strong, machismo WL Wario, instead of the haa haa farting man Wario? Barrelling through stone walls, nicking loot and getting the fuck out. Top shit.

No, because that's Ganondorf's thing.

release when

Honestly I'd be good with a solo Ganondorf game too.

Then get Hyrule Warriors, it has a mini Ganondorf solo campaign.

What the fuck are you taking about?

More or less it's usually because it's two goddess-proxies vs. one goddess-proxy (or I guess paladins given they're chosen and all that) but I think Ganondorf himself made mention of the fact he's pretty well boned no matter how powerful he is as long as there's a Link to oppose him just because of "muh fate" in Wind Waker

But there again Wind Waker was a bit confusing narratively since Ganondorf wasn't entirely in the wrong with his overall goals and he was given a damn good reason to invade Hyrule with coveting its success while he and the rest of the Gerudo starved or barely scraped by in a desert

Talking about Smash Brothers. We don't need a brute force character in Wario, since Ganondorf fills that.

MAN I WISH

Literally wasn't even talking about Smash Bros at all. Ganondorf doesn't appear in Wario Land or WarioWare or any of those games.

Kill yourself.

anime swordsmen
agile kickboxers

both of these things remain really apart from each other within the relevant characters

your point is moot

that is where his character changed, though

Did I say we? I meant fucking no one. My mistake.

His Smash appearance is based off his character from WarioWare, which is what I meant. Did you play them? Is Smash the only game you know these Nintendo characters from?

it only went to fart humor with SSBB right? it wasn't that bad in warioware

Right. He was nasty, but not flatulence nasty.

Still my favorite Wario Land game, I fucking love 3. 4 is second best for sure though. I miss these Wario games, maybe if Ninty wasn't so fucking awful now we could get a revival series on 3ds or something.

Damn, figuring out that game drove me insane as a dumb little kid. That game's pretty much what I want more of. Shake It! was alright, but that was almost 8 years ago now. Maybe they just ran out of ideas for him?

Although this could work. You'd need to have some twist to it. Waluigi is a sneak and Wario just bashes through shit? I dunno. Waluigi hasn't really been in anything besides the sports spinoffs, so character and abilities are much open for his own game.

Yeah, my Dad bought it for me for Christmas many, many years okay (didn't even expect it as I never played any Wario games or expressed interest in it).

It's nothing special; pretty average all around. But the music was awesome and treasure descriptions were funny.

Wario's apparently been a gross goofball since WL2 in Japan, which then carried on into Wario Ware and Smash.

sourcegaming.info/2015/08/11/wariofart1/

seizure warning on one of the .gifs

that shit hurt. the way it was revealed was like it was specifically to spite her fans
>bythewayassisttrophylol

We've seen what he does to Hyrule when he takes over in Ocarina of Time.After that, his excuse falls flat on it's face.

Who /warioswoods/ here?

Best Nintendo puzzle game.

Here you go, found this on an old AGDG thread archive.

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69976385/Game-Design-Companion-Wario-Land-4.pdf

DAILY REMINDER THAT THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER WARIO LAND GAME, NO, NOT EVEN A SHITTY ONE

Is WarioWare: Touched! any good ?

I've been grinding my nintendo for it and was wondering if it is worth the effort.

Twisted and D.I.Y. are the top tier Ware games.

It's fucking sick, but I think I still like Panel de Pon more. Dr. Mario can suck a dick.

Much obliged.

It's my favorite WarioWare out of that, Twisted, that weird DSi thing, and the GC one.

BREAKFAST

I remember this memeā€¦

SINBAD, THE SAILOR

The best of the series. Definitely worth your time if you're into Warioware.