EFF does not want the slaughter of white people ‘for now’, Malema says

EFF does not want the slaughter of white people ‘for now’, Malema says

archive.fo/HLgry

Other urls found in this thread:

centre-franc-maconnerie.com/une-secte-occultiste-essaie-de-subvertir-la-droite-nationale-avec-ses-brigandes/
lahorde.samizdat.net/2016/04/19/ultra-sixities-les-brigandes-demasquees-ou-comment-lextreme-droite-cherche-a-simplanter-localement/
bantueducation.blogspot.com/2007/05/albert-schweitzers-opinion-of-africans.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Man they're so fucked.

Shit, I feel like setting up a nonprofit to get whites out of SA as quickly as possible. I'll even spin it that whites don't belong in Africa and muh colonialism blah blah blah and then done.

I should contact Hungary about this. Seeing how they are receptive to white and only white European refugees, they should take in SA whites. Any SA whites on Holla Forums right now should contact a Hungarian embassy. I'm sure they'll be happy to take you.

Any of these Apefrican learned with Mugabe mistakes?

Oh you sweet, summer user.

Yes. Don't let them escape.

Let all black Africans starve when?

That's the problem.
They don't learn.

never too soon.

What was that movie with the Chinese guy making fun of nogs for destroying everything white people left them?

I'd go phone my representative demanding that he proposes a boer refugee bill, but between Germany and Russia having minorities is asking for trouble.

The Dutch should be roasted day and night for leaving them hanging like that.

Advanced trolling with Mr Chongempire of dust, its on yidtube

No you stupid fucking kaffir. Because without us you won't survive. You drive in a Mercedes designed by the white man, you use the press and the technology designed by the white man. But most importantly, all of your funding and wealth come from the white man.

They cannot understand any of that, they aren't like us, they need to be killed or contained forever. Somebody post the screencap of the guy who said "If you seek to live among them as your equal they'll tear you down" or something like that.

If opsec was not a problem, and my job was not at risk, and I could go with my closest direct family. I would contact you directly and call in the favour. I would sign a 5 year contract and work for next to nothing if it meant you could guarantee me citizenship.

1. You need x amount of money in the bank account (it's more than a years salary for some of us)

2. This goes for each individual in the family.

3. You need a guaranteed job.

4. You need the correct paperwork. (i.e. Try and get our corrupt government to even correctly spell our names in our ID books)

5. We love our country and fear that we will be treated like shit if we leave. I mean, we're in knee deep shit… But over here, over here is all we have. We have beautiful scenery, and our own people… They are our own brothers… Family man. It's like being a traitor. It's like there's non-stop tension… There's a question mark hanging in the air and we're being stupid because we're waiting for the greenlight. I don't know what to do anymore. I cannot leave this place without my closest loved ones. I just can't do it. I need their safety guaranteed. I need to leave last. Shit like this is what races through our minds.

6. It gets worse. For every person that leaves, we fuck over one of our own kind. We used to be nationalists. We are very proud.

7. We respect other people's rules and laws and can assimilate. We just don't think they will want us there. More proof that we are not just a bunch of niggers.

8. We are white. I'm dead serious on this. We used to think it was a BEE problem. It's a global problem. 1 or 2 people, sure… fuckit. Try a family. (Folks, Parents + Kids) and you'll have a problem. You'll get fucked over and your money will be gone in seconds.

9. Try do that shit. If it goes public, you are ended!!! No coming back. Fucking hell, Penny Sparrow called a bunch of kaffirs babboons because they littered everywhere. There was no racial correlation but her career ended. Penny Sparrow is a RICH person. The middle class white cannot even afford a hospital plan or a pension because our jobs don't even provide that.

Long story short.
We're fucked if we leave because we're unsure of what home will be like and we know it will never be home.

We're fucked if we stay but at least we will die with good memories and close to our loved ones in one of the most beautiful countries in the world.

IT'S HEARTBREAKING

Stress does not describe it and I see Europe and the USA….

BECOMING THE SAME THING

This is not an exaggeration. I have never left this country, but I turn on my TV and I look to Paris. Paris!!! WHAT THE FUCK? Have you seen the movie called the Red Balloon? Why would I move when I'm moving into that shit. The NWO is real. We were the experiment. I will fight alongside you brothers. But we are fighting our fight everyday. Be it mentally, physically, defensively or in plan.

You cannot contain them. I'm assuming you're a local? Not sure if you've seen the fences and walls they're building on our national roads?

I shit you not… It's illegal to cross a national road, there are footbridges and yet I see a body once a month in my commute who has decided to play chicken and lost. The FUCKING COWS are using the foot bridges and yet the kaffs are going apeshit and sussing us out. I don't even own a fucking gun because I don't have a safe and i'm in a sec. complex. with no safe. Got a fake one and some radio's and fists. You literally have to go full blown autist to defend yourself in this country. I know of okes who have their handguns and get into so much kak… But not all of us have those connections. I'd rather not get fucked by Jon Mongrel's coloured ghost and fight clever instead or until I get enough cash to buy a handgun that i'm not even fucking allowed to use until i'm bleeding to death or i'm a woman who has been raped by a broken beer bottle and I have enough blood loss to count it as a "life threatening" situation according to a fucking judge that asks train drivers why they can't swerve out from people who have been tied to train tracks.

If you're white, just go to America. If you have a skill or degree in a field we need, its easy to immigrate here. If not though, you're in for a wait.

Afrikaner workers party when?

Subvert that shit hole with your minority status, recruit other minorities to fight against black supremacy, recruit from Afrikaner squatter camps, use black business owners as propaganda, tell Afrikaners to employ militancy and high fertility, and create a firm nationalist Afrikaner movement in South Africa.

No it's not. We've tried. We play the green card lottery as well. Near impossible

Although I'll admit this is EXTREMELY unrealistic and idealistic lmao

W/ College Education x2

Orania… All the oupa's telling us we can unite. Or gather up arms. We are fucked. Orania or similair setups are the only way they could protect. WC is too big and too many EC guys around. Cape flats taken over. JHB too diversified. There are not enough communes or enclosures. Talk is big but unrealistic.

He doesn't know that every Mine in SA is Rothschild-controlled trough the De Beers company.
Prepare for a (((revolution))) in SA if they ever get elected.

I really fucking hope you are not a jew. You know our status and you know our figures. I really hope you are …. EK hoop jy is n boerseuntjie wat weet wat aangaan. Dat jy nog vuurwapens het en dat jy jouself kan beskerm. Dat jy en jou familie veilig vanaand kan slaap en dat jy nie net kak praat nie.

If not. Don't fuck around or larp around here.

No I'm not from S.A. I'm French.
Is there any way we could help you ?

Well, I'm against illegal immigration. This is an odd one. If you are white and do not mind living as a hippie, you will never be questioned for not having an ID as long as you do not commit violence or theft in the USA. You would be an outcast thouh, living with a tribe of hippies… but at least you won't be around niggers Better idea than this though, could hou import "LARP" shields and armor from the USA? I could make a shield that can take a shot from a rifle and decorate bodyarmor to no longer look military grade, and sell it online.

The only reason why Jews, blacks and the rest of minorities are able to do that against whites is because normie whites actually feel the need to care about them.

Niggers are just after more gibs, in a way they don't even see what they are doing they really don't care about whites they just know that taking from the whites around them gives them the most gibs and thus can become king nigger.

Remember that guy who offered to pay for those niggers yesterday? Fucking dumbass, but he was thinking that those niggers were white like him and wanted to help out his fellows. Would you have done the same to him if he offered to help you out?

I think you mean it (has been?) easy for non-whites to migrate to North America. And as an illegal a White South African would find no support from “sanctuary” cities or any of that bullshit.

Even here in Bongland we throw white illegals out with cutthroat precision whilst giving non whites every opportunity possible to remain (the only ones who get made to leave are incomprehensibly stupid).

White nations simply need to agree upon quotas and then extend open invitations to any and all White South Africans. We can scrap our aid budgets to cover any expenses, that would more than cover it.

just let them have the fucking continent already
either they'll all starve from incompetence or they'll miraculously prosper and be too busy to bother the rest of the world lol no

This is going to sound horrific in me saying so but if I have to be 100% honest with you… My answer is no, besides telling your fellow people about the situation. There are so many scams, so many drama queens, so many projects where people could benefit from but nothing happens because they are run by shrewd businessmen.

If you want to help. Be proud of who you are and use our local history as a benchmark. What not to do…

I'll educated you quickly, without being an asshole, i'd like to tell you what it would be like to live in SA under an apartheid system.

Let's revers apartheid… Let's see how the whites would do if we had all of the above.
Our tourists visits and see the rich whites… They don't know the 3/4 of the story. The majority of us would thrive under reverse apartheid conditions. Give us independence and we'll be fine. It's a bullshit propoganda story the world has fallen for.

I went to a burger joint and I had a french waitress. I told her in the exact words "How's paris these days? Too many niggers and muslims ey?" - She got super offended and I almost got kicked out. I have French heritage. I am proud. Don't become like us. That's all you need to do. Stop getting cucked like the US, UK, UN cucked us. Be powerful while you still can.

You're right, I suppose I was overanalyzing the situation. I wasn't entirely serious, just exploring a scenario I guess.

It's all a real strange and horrible situation, and I have yet to find any kind of concrete solution that would genuinely work except just fucking run away, but as of now, most white governments hate white people, and they sure as fuck don't want white immigrants.

It doesn't shock me, she probably was a Parisian, they're all fags like that.

If you want to help, help out people on a personal level. If you are a gamer and you meet a saffa, or if you listen to a podcast and your gut instinct tells you it's legit, if not… Don't do anything. Just DONT LET FRANCE BECOME SA 2.0!!

There are 2 videos I can't find.

1 is of a beautiful group of french girls singing and talking about how France is going to shit and how they blame people as anti-semites when they complain,

2. The other is of kroc blanc or some guy in a mask singing with other people/ or rapping about how they grew up being poor and white and that they will vote for right. The music video has them put a muslim woman in a boot of a car.

I wish I could link but I don't have webm or recollection.

Every time a group of whites in Africa tries to build a community it is actively hunted down and destroyed, even most of these white communities are ok with blacks in them as long as proper segregation rules are adhered to.

I don't want to sound to absolute but you won't be able to have a white community within Africa or the world as long as the Jewish IMF can pay niggers to go against you, the nigger is only after the gibs they don't care about you really.

This is why "white flight" is only way normie whites around the globe fight back, they move back into a community that's mostly white, but a generation from then non-whites and racemixers ruin it and so on.

How?

One less neighbour to rely on. Honestly. It's like being bombarded with negativity everyday. We are so used to malfunction that it's become the norm.

You're right.

Found the one… Will post the other if I find it
This is alarming. These girls are doing more than the french man. Watch the movie called the Red Balloon. That's the France we always dreamt of. Not Africa in Europe. And that's just by talking with photos. Not even leaving this country. Fucking hell… Never ever compromise, Don't give up a cent.

t. French Huguenot/German white mongrel

>Well, you could say that those SA white people are EFF'ed.

I've seen few youtube vloggers successfully migrated to Asian countries like Taiwan, China, even Japan, I guess it's easier than getting into first world countries with libshit watchdogs.

Technically, anyone could illegally "travel" and "stay" in quite a few SEA countries like Thailand or Indonesia where you could bribe your way out of deportation or any illegal activities.

Why do you always have to…..darken…. the situation with you shitposting? Do you think the ruling South Africans would drown in their incompetence if we were to pop their lips?

Do no trust these girls fully, they seem to be backed by a bunch of jews/free masons, put these links into a translator if you don't believe me.
centre-franc-maconnerie.com/une-secte-occultiste-essaie-de-subvertir-la-droite-nationale-avec-ses-brigandes/
lahorde.samizdat.net/2016/04/19/ultra-sixities-les-brigandes-demasquees-ou-comment-lextreme-droite-cherche-a-simplanter-localement/

They're fucking lying though. Pretending to do jobs they don't do. SerpentZA is a good example of this + why would we wish to racemix? Most of us don't want to but the US keeps pushing jewganda our way.

Don't have the screencap but have the full quote.

"I have given my life to try to alleviate the sufferings of Africa. There is something that all white men who have lived here like I must learn and know: that these individuals are a sub-race. They have neither the intellectual, mental, or emotional abilities to equate or to share equally with white men in any function of our civilization. I have given my life to try to bring them the advantages which our civilization must offer, but I have become well aware that we must retain this status: the superior and they the inferior. For whenever a white man seeks to live among them as their equals they will either destroy him or devour him. And they will destroy all of his work. Let white men from anywhere in the world, who would come to Africa, remember that you must continually retain this status; you the master and they the inferior like children that you would help or teach. Never fraternize with them as equals. Never accept them as your social equals or they will devour you. They will destroy you."

Dr Albert Schweitzer, Nobel Peace Prize Winner 1951 ("African Notebook" 1939)
postscript: the beginnings of post-war political-correctness - a phenomenon largely spearheaded by left-wing Jewish intellectuals - ensured that this passage was omitted from later editions of African Notebook. (thanks UC..!)

bantueducation.blogspot.com/2007/05/albert-schweitzers-opinion-of-africans.html

Aaaah Fuck!!! Really?
Okay, thanks for the info. What about those rappers? I know it's kroc something. They put an arab girl in the boot of a car. It's 3 white guys singing about how they grew up around niggers and they aren't afraid of being called racist… At least, the translation says so. The one guy is wearing a mask. Watch this and look at the metaphors in this video. Besides it being dark, see the metaphor in his words.

No one asked you to racemix but anywhere in the world that's nigger free is miles better than SA (or any african nation).

I think the keyword here is survival, asians do it all the time. If their local gov't went apeshit, the first generations move to another country illegally and through some magic bribery or legal loopholes the second generations became legal citizens/PR.

It's going to be a lifelong hard work though but your future children will not get raped by packs of niggers.

(checked)
This is beautiful. Does anyone have the video of the gook chewing a nigger out for basically the same thing? It's a jap talking about how nogs were left with all the technology and economics and infrastructure of the whites and couldn't maintain it for even a year. I really hope someone can find this for me, it makes me kek every time.

Japan is pretty brutal, it took me over a decade and significant investment for the right to even own land there. They crack down hard on whites, gooks and other subhuman asians get a free pass becuase "muh empire" but they're just as bad as the west about hunting down whites who overstay. You will need a local willing to take all legal accountability on your behalf to even rent a phone, much less an apartment, car, or anything else.

I'm told Taiwan is just as harsh, which makes sense given they're a rather nationalistic bunch. Mainland China is big and corrupt enough to hide in, but you have to be willing to live the life of a slave to pull it off, and you best know the language.

If you want to live like a borderhopping nigger, you're best bet is 'nam, cambodia, laos, and thailand.

you have to be careful about muzzies in Indonesia and the surrounding islands. the larger the buddhist population the better, they have a long history of removing kebabs.

Brazil has a similar kind of weather/vegetation, and you can easily come here as a tourist and stay forever. If you have children here, they will be considered Brazilians.

What's the point in trading one corrupt nigger run nation for another?

You misunderstand me. I'm not stating that he'd have a legal defense, I'm stating he'd simply not need it as long as he were self employed and didn't try to get gibs. I know hundreds of white men and women who travel the country without ANY form of identification. That said, he couldn't get a driver's license.

If no white nation will let you in, go to a lawless corrupt nigger nation that won't fucking genocide you.

i had a white family friend move to Brazil for a very lucrative job and he didn't make it a year. He lived in a gated community, had a driver and a bullet-proof car, and only stayed in predominantly white areas and he still got so sick of the locals robbing, stealing, killing, and acting like literal apes he had to leave.

It'd buy him a decade at most. If you're willing to hide as an illegal at go do it where your kids might have a prayer of survival. Dark skinned rice niggers at least act vaguely human some times, especially ones with a history of killing mudslimes.

If he lived in São Paulo or Rio de Janeiro, yes, that's how it is.
Any other big city on the southern region is better than those two shitholes.
Farming is also a great alternative here.

Were the Boers the first to settle cape? I'll need a source if they were.

just "visit" the US, don't leave, and have an anchor baby. works for gooks and spics every day.

Black people in Brazil are hardly over 5'6 and refer to white people as "boss-man". Living in Brazil is drowning on brown pussy, not to mention you can get "descent" prostitutes for like 10 dolars.

Yeah Brazil is a shithole in so many ways I can't even bother describing, and it is run by scum, non-white people, but it's not run by actual niggers.

Hell, it's one country where you can see "white supremacy". Compared to the local blacks, whites there may well be of another species, especially those of germanic stock. The blacks themselves feel as sub-humans.

In all truth, they call white people "patrons", because they are always looking to serve them somehow

I think they were second South of Orange River, after the original Khoisan aboriginals who they put in reserves and kept from being eaten by the nogg zombies streaming down from the Eastern coast, now with Bantu majority rule they will get shafted eventually.

Until the marxists come and convince them dey wuz workaz n shiet n' oughta sieze da meenz of gibz, bix nood!

The thing about him (or other south Africans I'm seen in threads) is that they don't want to live like fucking niggers. Why don't any of you dumb asses realize this? If you really want to help the the whites in SA then bring this up to your family and friends.

Africans outside the USA are universally manlets, it's only their 30% white genetics making them tall in the US anyway and even then whites are still the tallest race in the US and world. But you're right about Brasil, where people are so desperate to cling so much to their white heritage Brasil has a reverse one drop rule. Nobody wants to be a monkey.

Nice trips. Even kikepedia says that the only niggers there were nomands who wandered in a couple decades before it was settled. There was nothing in SA before the white man made it.

As oppose to be murder by them daily? And possibly complete genocide in the future?

Well yes and no. American negros were bred like cattle. The biggest bull gets the sheboons in hope of producing bigger workers. Also produced more retards…

Wut?

They already know they can take a trip to foreign countries and then have a bunch of anchor babies to stay within that country. Niggers can figure this one out, so I'm guessing all whites who worry for their life have too. The reason they don't do this has to be: A they don't have money for a ticket, B they don't really want to leave.

I meant the average height stats. Look up the the US average height by race. The tallest race on average is still whites. Even the tallest apehoop players ever are white. Tallest race in the world is white obviously and then there's the Dutch who get tall sprinkling chocolate fairy magic or some shit on their bread for breakfast.

Oh wait, nevermind. I found out Americans used a literal eugenics selective breeding program on them lol. Well that explains a lot but at least it proves eugenics works.

You know, this makes me wonder if eugenics can fix niggers. Like only the smartest least niggest of them should be allowed to breed. We already know about high heredity of intelligence.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritable
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Intelligence has a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf

Maybe they'd be more tolerable and reasonable by then and can fix up Africa themselves and go back.

he's lying

world of nigcraft

Stupid people don't believe in intelligence being hereditary, because the can't recognize intelligence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
'The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which low-ability individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability as much higher than it really is. Dunning and Kruger attributed this bias to a metacognitive incapacity, on the part of those with low ability, to recognize their ineptitude and evaluate their competence accurately. Their research also suggests corollaries: high-ability individuals may underestimate their relative competence and may erroneously assume that tasks which are easy for them are also easy for others.[1]

Dunning and Kruger have postulated that the effect is the result of internal illusion in those of low ability, and external misperception in those of high ability: "The miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others."[1]'

Also note that stupid people invert the antonyms 'smart' and 'stupid':

If you mamtain a personal opinion that you arrived at yourself, you're 'stupid', because you wil get beat up by stupid people for maintaining a separate opinion.

If you adopt the opinion of the majority, you're 'smart', because ypu dodged being beat up.

If your name is Gonzalez.

I noticed this with a lot of Latin American countries. For example, Mexico. If you looked at Mexico's parliament you would think it was a European country from its racial make up far removed from its average and commons.

Did anyone in SA see this? The kafs now turning on their Jewess handler for daring to say "not all of colonialism was bad." I hope they hang her. Bets on when she flees to Israel:

"Cape Town – Western Cape Premier Helen Zille will face a disciplinary process for her tweets about colonialism, DA leader Mmusi Maimane said on Thursday.

Speaking on 702, following an uproar over the tweets, he distanced himself from them and said they were unacceptable.

Zille had breached the party’s social media policy, he said.

"It has been referred to a disciplinary process. I have come out as a South African and condemned it. The wording is indefensible."

He said a member who breached the party’s social media policy could be fined, or lose their membership.

Earlier, Zille tweeted: "Getting onto an aeroplane now and won't get onto the Wi-Fi so that I can cut off those who think EVERY aspect of colonial legacy was bad."

What is kak?
is it kek

shit.

He shouldn't choosed Rio de Janeiro, is like decide to migrate to USA and choose Detroid.

(check)
(check)
He was weak. You definitely have to protect yourself, but doing the gated community thing automatically prevents you from learning about and grokking the place, which in turn permits you to be safe without living in a gringo KZ. For all intents and purposes your friend never went to Brasil. Country's not that bad.

This was essentially the lesson of My Traitors Heart

What he mean, he peoples?

I wonder if Rachael Maddow will do a bit on how the racist blacks are calling the land theirs, given that all people are the same.

Maybe one of our liberal judges will step in to have Malema arrested and Wolf Blitzer will push the story, and the late night comedians will start making jokes about his racist tirades…

Jesus H Christ man. We can't just let the fucking ghouls get you. What can we do to help? I won't just carry on your memory I gotta do something to fucking get you out or at least help you fortify yourself.

Gotta say I am somewhat willing to agree with him here in a way. Since we in Europe should be owners of our own countries without other subversive peoples as well. I am very pro-Boer but that's exactly why I want them to have either a seperate Boer State or remigrate to Europe.

bumping for the savior of white South Africans

great book.

reminds me of the relationship between prospero and caliban.

It is not easy to immigrate legally to US mate, especially if you're an average Joe barely making ends meet. Unless you're a millionaire or a genius.

Just do as they say and leave. Then, wait for the starvation to start - that's when you send attack helicopters to shoot up refugees and refuse aid of any sort.

Then, put in some hints about reparations after a couple of years.

This scene is from the movie "Empire of Dust" about the Chinese attempts to work in Africa and how the low intelligence of Africans is complicating things for them. BTW average I.Q. in the Republic of Congo is 64….Below 68 is classed as retarded in America.

fixed, africa is only ahead of the curve

Notice at the very top, they lump the time it takes to get here AND to become a citizen. Getting here will take less time than becoming a citizen for God's sake.

my senator will be having a town hall to meet with constituents in a few days, I'll bring up the recent developments and try to push for whites from SA to be granted refugee status here in the US. I make no promises though.