Life kinda fucked him over.

It was just doing its job.

This.

It's job was being a shit boss, right?
Because it sure was that.

She did nothing wrong

Jesus man. WTF!

Literally nothing wrong.

Literally nothing wrong, should have held the blue.

She just needed a good dicking, RIP in piece.

Nortan Portaint did nothing wrong

Besides star in a shit game

Nothing wrong

Marche not only did nothing wrong, he did the right thing.

she looks like an anal slut.

you can let him live, although i'd be inclined to chop one of his fingers off or something for it

play more video games

You're gonna have to sell me this one.

damn, user, im doing my best, but most of them look like VN and comics

You can't tell me it wasn't this cocky fuck's intention to go out on that stage looking like a final boss.

Same, i guess my autism isn't that strong and i play mostly western games to add

Also did nothing wrong

I'm sure Guts honestly doesn't disagree with anything Griffith says or believes but he still wants to kill him simply because he tried fucking him over, though them fighting for Griffith was exactly what the band of hawk wanted to die and fight for Griffith

Griffith actually cuckolded him though.

That is pretty wrong.

Now I truly see, Berserk is about a man who wants to unJUSTs himself. Fascinating.

It is even worse in the fact that Guts fucked a baby into her but then Griffith made that baby into a retard because of his demon seed.

Nothing wrong

Noting wrong

As I've said before, its not healthy to have standards so low that they go beneath the seafloor.

Friendly reminder that the US localisation left out the part that the grimoire was draining everyone's life energy to sustain the illusion, so Marche wasn't just acting because extreme escapism is shit.