ITT: Comically evil entities in video games

ITT: Comically evil entities in video games.

Other urls found in this thread:

uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:36_Lessons_of_Vivec,_Sermon_36
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DIE PIG

What is even the goal of Umbrella supposed to be? I thought it was just typical kikes making bank from conflict, but then the plot went all over the place and I can't tell shit from fuck anymore

Umbrella wants money, Wesker wants power, Jew vultures want to be umbrella and also want money.

Sure it isn't out yet, but you can tell by his design he will bee.

has any boss ever been more of a badass than this nigger

he might've been cartoonishly evil but that section of the game was the most intense thing in any rpg

Guys, I think I finally understand.

I was confused as to the goals of the Umbrella corporation as well, until I Google searched the definition of "umbrella" which states, in addition to the object you hold to block rain, also means a thing that includes or contains many different elements or parts, i.e. an umbrella organization.

It's really quite genius, and so simple, too; the wordplay is there clear as day for anyone to see, but most people tend to just gloss over it. Umbrella wants to serve as an "umbrella"… to all.

Umbrella really became crazier and crazier as the series went on.

In RE1 they were a rather unknown organisation but you could probably link them to being a research corporation into biological weapons. Then in RE2 they apparently built a giant underground facility with its own trainline in the sewers of a city and also bought off all the officials. In RE3 its then stated they were a consumer products corporation that basically owned all of Raccoon City which makes them even more insane.

Then in RE5 it turns out they were all run by some crazy old guy that wanted to become immortal and raised a bunch of super-human children like Wesker.

This one is kind of tragic because it didn't start out that way, you could tell they were going for some morally ambiguous choices at first (all sorts of illegal experiments on abductees and whatever for the greater good of humanity and all that)

But then ME3 happened and it became a moustache-twirling kicking-puppies-for-fun organization

They really blew the morally ambiguous shit though. First game they were pretty much irredeemable then in the second it's all "WE'RE THE GOOD GUYS NOW SHEPARD". Had the original questline in the first game been more fleshed out with characters that actually explained why Cerberus was doing what it was doing it would have been good build up for the second. But there was obviously not enough time to do this and I honestly don't think they ever thought of Cerberus being an integral part of the story.

Every villain in that game that isn't playable in the other versions are comically evil.

ME 2&3 "Martin Sheen's Poolside Drug Party Illimunati" Cerberus has fuck all to do with ME 1 "Fuck your human ethics and your ayyy ethics, we will get shit done as academics and military for humanity" Cerberus.

Such wasted potential.

They allude to and could have done some interesting shit with the Combine, like humanity imploding on itself or them truly knowing what was best for Earth, but that's thrown out the window real kick.

They didn't. The head writer got bounced after ME1 and the things they set up for later games (dark energy, stars going extinct) got dropped completely.

And speaking of comically evil, pic related.

What the fuck. They set up mages as being victims the whole game, but then have the mages act exactly as the Templars said they would. Bioware are fucking hacks.

Handsome Jack from Borderlands 2.

The real funny part is that he is actually the good guy of the story.

there was also the obvious Holocaust reference with the germanesque named templar guy.

All we know about the Combine is they want resources, and a lot of it. Humanity is the only known race to piss off the Combine.

It started with a group of guys messing around with mutagen. These guys can be divided into three groups: not-evil scientists, evil scientists, and even more evil investors. As their experiments progressed all the not-evil scientists died, and eventually there were just the evil scientists and investors left with the virus from the first 3 games. So then the evil investors decide they might as well use this virus to create some pet monsters and shit. The evil scientists go along with it until all hell eventually breaks loose. The evil scientists then all die horribly while the evil investors decide that the only thing left to do is be as evil as humanly possible until it's no longer possible for them to do so.

Even if there wasn't raid-buying shiny loot in the planet, it doesn't sound that great when there are allegedly many other already fine planets.

Pandora was a barely habitable shithole, breeding creatures like Sal and the midgets. At least he tried to do something with it. Unlike the natives, and all the other corporations, who were fine with letting it rot and fester.

but user, those are the good guys

That's my point.
It's like they didn't know what they wanted to do with the franchise.

I wanted to be part of Helghast.

Eeeeh…OK.

The hermaphrodite on the left.

I don't know.
He's devious, and a liar, but is he evil?
Besides, he literally rewrites history itself periodically, so we don't really know his true nature.
He lies a lot, that's the only thing that we know for sure.
I think he's very self absorbed, hedonistic, and sometimes thinks he's smarter than everyone else, but i still don't consider him evil per se.

Yeah that was great. He should've been the final boss instead of that stupid beast rune monster.

Yeah, yeah, Kenshi. I get it, sexist and racist.

Tribunal Internet Defense Force
GET OFF BY BOARD!

I can't really call Armstrong Evil

uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:36_Lessons_of_Vivec,_Sermon_36

Deepest lore.

Fucking AssCreed Templars.
Why have two warring factions that are each arguably correct in their motivations when you can just make one of them pure good and the other totally evil

Because if the average person is unsure if they won, they'll get upset and confused.