Holla Forums - VIDEO GAMES

WHAT VIDEO GAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW??!?!?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

playtrickster.com/
store.steampowered.com/app/31700/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

none, all videogames i ever wanted to play i have already played, everything i haven't played is shit.

All of them, all videogames i ever wanted to play are available for me right now, everything i haven't played i cannot pass judgement on

Some of them, there are still some games that I want to play and haven't got to yet, the quality of my experiences has varied.

The second xcom game

Just finished getting all the achievements on Dark Souls after it switched to Steamworks, now I'm waiting for Blood and Wine to drop.

The bad news is: After re-installing Windows 7 because I turned my back for an hour and left the PC on and it fucking upgraded to Windows 10 automatically, I lost my save file for TW3. 60 hours, Death March difficulty, at the perfect level to start the new expansion content. Gone.

Fuck Microsoft.

The Sims 3
Good song

Videogames are for losers

fallout 4

overgoy, sorry guys

also working on a replay of valkyria chronicles since i got the remaster

Salt & Sanctuary and Trickster Online

how is S&S? don't use the word 'souls'

Playing MGR for the first time. it's a very fun action game. I should have skipped it before.

the hardest part about that game is the navigation. I have no idea where I am supposed to go.

I played the Legend of Korra game before moving onto MGR.

Jetstream Sam could knock the shit out of Korra.

its very souls-like
It reminds me of Castlevania, but with Dark Souls inspired mecahnics, had more fun with it than with Dark Souls 3. The character design is crap, though.

It has no in-game map, so get some papers and take some notes of locations and stuff you can't reach yet. The sense of exploration and discovery on the first playthrough is great.

Didn't that game die?

playtrickster.com/
It did.
It lives on with a private server that still gets patches even today.
Loved it as a kid but never got really far, playing with these higher rates to enjoy this nostalgic world while I still can.

I'm playing CoD with my wife's sons.

haha funny meme upvote XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Just bought RE: Remake and am pissed that they replaced the tank controls.

Was the GameCube version like this?

This cool game right here. Mix of FPS/RTS/tower defense and runs on literal toasters. Vid shows the basics on an easy mode map, though it's really hard doing anything above medium difficulty since the game is clearly balanced for multiplayer. The AI teammates never spend any of their power building anything or upgrading themselves, even when they amass a shitton. It's still fun on medium since you can take on the tanks and walkers by yourself but sometimes I wish I could experience what it's like to play with several others who can also become overpowered as fuck, and then have to use that ridiculous power to survive on the higher difficulties.

For some reason the option to buy it directly from Steam is gone though.
store.steampowered.com/app/31700/

I'm playing Super Mario Bros because I've finished Super Mario World but have never really put time into finishing the rest of the original series. I'm having trouble with the line of hammer bros at 8-3.

Bravely Second, uncesored

puzzle pirates.

Just set the control scheme to original, you doif. It's one of the options they give you when you start the game.

Bloodborne.

Can someone help me with Vicar Amelia?
She's driving me insane.

Just played through Vanquish on normal, moving on to Hard. Most fun tps I've ever played.

How can you fuck up an AI this bad? They take at least 3 seconds between every action, it just completely sucks the fun out of the game, a turn that shouldn't take more than 5 seconds ends up taking more than half a minute.

Finished Lyn's story on hard on FE7

Its an NDS processor dingus and it has to figure what to do with the many possibilities in the game. At least it's not a shitty AI like YGO pro

Dying Light. It's like Dead Island but actually good.

LIFE IS LIKE A HURRICANE

Replayan Thief2x, just left the spoopy Mausoleum level behind. Goddamn it has some amazing ambience, scared the shit out of me the whole time.

Armored Core for the PS1, first time playing the series.
Does everyone remap the controls or am I just a casual?

Borderlands single player. Still not a great game, but it's almost unbelievable how much better it is than Borderlands 2.

Waiting for the Witcher 3 expansion to finish downloading so I can go kill some nechrayels and vampires and shit.

I wouldnt call it a game, but im playing phoenix wright 3 right now.

DOOM II w/ Crispy Doom. Also Barrels O' Fun is worst level.

Fight me.

Currently playing Factorio and thinking about demolishing and rearranging the majority of my factory because everything is clusterfucked to infinity.

FANTASY LIFE
WISH MY FRIEND WOULD FINALLY PICK THIS UP, BUT UNTIL THEN IT LOOKS LIKE I'M PLAYING ALONE

Sheep is a cute. A CUTE.
And here I thought I was the only one on the entirety of 8ch that ever played Trickster.

About to try Lumo and NFS: Most Wanted, also going to replay Oblivion.

SENGOKU BASARA 4 SUMERAGI.

Skyrim, with a machinegun mod and an infinite ammo mod. Very cathartic, in a "space marines land on a backwater planet and wreak havoc" sort of way.

The game of not killing myself because i broke up with my gf

Yes, im an attention whore

That looks interesting. I might give that a try.

Etrian Odyssey

Just beat the second boss and made it to the Azure Rainforest. Damn is the music godly.

Go for the high score.

Of not killing yourself that is, don't Cho it.

skyrim but only because i'm drunk i've never played it sober

Do it faggot.

At least you didn't get cucked you little bitch. Quit crying.

Resident Evil 4: The Mercenaries

Bitching on here only makes you more like her
Go play some video games now that youre free of that cunt

MGSV

i tried baking something by following the recipe and when i noticed the shit got burnt it was already too late so i trashed the thing. now i stink of burnt food and all i can do is sit here and make myself sick cause of the stench. i'm really happy when i fart because the overpowering stench of the farts kind of makes it bearable for a short while. i also should have been doing something else in the first place but i decided to procrastinate by trying to bake something new. i am a weak person and that failure only hurt my ego even further. i feel very low. i need a big win but at this point i wouldn't get it even if it was standing in front of me and all i had to do was grab it.

Treat it like an arcade game. You just fucked up and got a game over. Take a shower, clean up, and try again. Dont lose all your quarters or else youll have to wait for your next allowance

Factorio was so good at tickling my autism that i had to stop playing it. I constantly wanted to rearrange shit and it became impossible after a certain size.

Dark Souls. Just got to the sewer area *shivers*

Not using the GWX control panel is fucking so many people, holy shit.

I shouldn't have to recommend some guy's OS plugin to people as standard, but holy hell Microsoft you are that evil.

Fucking Micro$oft and their bullshit pushing of Windows 10. I have disabled Windows Update completly and I manually select the updates I want and I have used GWX control panel, but despite this I have found Windows Update trying to download Win10 no once, not twice but thrice during this week. If you notice Windows Update service starting to take a ton of ram, just disable the whole service. It will come back as enabled after a random time.

I disagree it scratches an itch that a lot of people didn't know they had, nothing else scratches the same itch but it, frankly I think Borderlands 1 needs some legitimate competition in its sub genre. Borderlands 2 and on are irredeemable though.

Sage to leave a shitty dead thread shitty and dead.