ITT: Walking Simulators made PURELY to advance the story

pic related

shit bait

the gameplay is indisputably there and there is a failure state

Kill yourself.

this, if you play it you're already a failure.

Follow op's lead by killing yourself as well.

faggot

number 2

the game may be shit but it does have gameplay no matter how shit and a failure state so that one doesn't work either

pick something like final fantasy for your bait that one can be disputed

inb4 another

cant handle getting burnt m8?

Kill yourself, tumblr.

aren't we a jolly bunch

can you imagine what b8ing is like on the 24th and a half century?

I don't know I would probably just name new planets as baity things to piss spacemen off

fuck it forgot to sage

What the fuck are you on about?
Does Holla Forums even play vidgya?

This is halfchan tier bait.

Bait thread, huh? Time to make it a dubs thread. Anyone got something for us to roll on?

All these fanboys who refuse to admit MGS is a terrible franchise.

better bait

Exploration are my favorite games.

Far Cry 2
Fables
Anything open world.

In Rage the world wasn't all the same shit, so not a lot of walking was to be had. Maybe on foot it would seem bigger.

Cars should have been optional then. Use money to buy more weapons. Have dungeons hidden everywhere, where enemies go to recover after you feed them bullets. Follow their blood into gore lairs. See better underground civs than the parasites up top who are the real terrorists. Nothing grows so all eating eachother. Kill the students enforcing that stupidity as they always do, go into the tunnels they pretend to fight monsters in or get them to dif down for water. Use water on sparse vegetation. Get more. Kill cops. Kill students. Make human skin clothes out of them for the pale people. Go in search of more things. Shade as safe spots for buying what they've collected and upgrading your gear. Defend them from more student cop scum that see them as abominations or whatever. See other groups keep clear or trade. Most often they attack. People nice and not in their nature to fight. Go back and entertainment from your trek encourages them to imagine more, make items that enable more of the terrain to be passed or scaled. Feed them any of the citizen scum that you run into. The in between sausages who feed off people you get out. The ones with a bit of soul.

Get to the stage of wandering what to do next and going out without answers.

Great thread OP

Q U A L I T Y
U
A
L
I
T
Y

Killzone 1 is a good walking game.

Walking could increase stats like Morrowind, like life.

Should be glad to see more landscape and less enemies. Enemies fucking you up when encountered as well as disorientating you as you run around to lose them. Or avoid detection by them.

They mean by the time you get to the bext area you may have missed things, story elements, travel options, people etc. Also mean if you travel with others they become aware of dangers, living on in their heads. Not just the pretty world.

Annoying encounters depleting your supplies so when you face the real enemies you have to stealth it instead of assault it.

A time of witnessing something working rather than caught up in it.

All the time ready for combat. Surviving it almost a dissapointment.

Likewise to predators, regard eachother without knowing their abilities, like their ideas of themselves, far ahead of what they are. They and their world are more than can be encountered. Combat a lie.That greatness in them fading or hokding back because of combat. Only there when regarded so. Be in danger it around, everywhere, not reduced to sonething that can be destroyed.

Animals, people, needing more time in the land before they will be right to kill you on interaction. Or avoid them, they need their lives on the land not against you.

Kill predators perhaps so herds don't establosh. Including people. Scum spreading the weakness of civilisation. Give them death. Herds maybe wiped out in disgust then the Predators. Little animals just doing their thing leave them be.

Land as a testvwhether or nkt you deserve to reach the other area. When you get there maybe finding they don't anymore, forgotten the lessons. Or know it to a greater degree. Maybe see it's opposite, people sick of what they know, making the next step of the land or worlds that reward their traits. Just be sure to get the scapegoats clear, even if that system powers the whole thing.

Won't be right I mean. Seeing the landscape that helped them in you.

Maybe I don't. Shouldn't take help.

Fuck that I can play with knives better than I can imagine myself doing.

Doing accelerates imagination.

Need to make sure your inmagination isn't being realistic. Need to jeep furthering what is into the impossible.