The new animated Mega Man series will follow Aki Light – a normal, upbeat...

capcom-unity.com/capkel/blog/2016/05/26/new-details-about-the-mega-man-animated-series-coming-in-2017

And another one joins the JUST league.

The design isn't even awful if they didn't have such garbage fucking artists working on it.

It looks like a fucking mspaint stickman colored with the fill tool

It looks like a character from Sonic SatAM stole a costume from Tron.

I grew up with knockoff MegaMan and even I think the new art looks like shit.

Can't wait for Mario to get his shit JUSTed up too.

Capcom has a really shitty track record with cartoons anyway. I don't get why they keep trying it.

Dude looks a little low on air.

I wouldn't say Mario is in any trouble until Miyamoto disappears. He's feels more comparable to Sonic anyways with how much their respective creators have tried to do new things with them, and the Sonic Boom designs & art (for Sonic) aren't bad.

More high-school shit from Japan. It's not even surprising or disappointing at this point.

It's time to nuke them again and reset anime to Astroboy.

Guys please, they're trying their best, they may not know the source material like we do but they did their research, so they're perfectly qualified to do it.
Remember how good Pac-man turned out? They're not just going to suddenly ruin your video games on purpose.

And you're full of shit

So just like those awful Dreamwave comics. Terrific.

I hope this is a chance to correct Mega Man's name to Megaman because for fuck's sake in the Japanese version it is a single word

Its being made by the same people who made Ben 10, which are Americans.

That just means the cancer is spreading. We need to act fast.

Nah, they wake up in the morning thinking "I'm going to fix this series, I know better than the original creator because I am a true artist"

You act like the cartoon was somehow what caused Pac-man to be irrelevant

What? You do realize this is because they are trying to sell to a demographic right? A lot of cartoons, both in the west and from Japan, take place in the school environment.

That looks like a Mii. As if Megaman was replaced by a Mii Gunner on his way back from Sm4sh

this is more like it

Because all the school-kids these days are hip to the Muga Mans and Pak-Men.

Sonic, yeah, I can see that. His autism-inducing antics know no age bracket.

I suppose you're right there, Satan.

That's the point of it user, they are repackaging and remaking mega man and pac man for a generation of kids that don't know any different. So they'll eat it up.

Sonic looks like a shitty Stretch Armstrong knock-off toy fucked Gumby.

I don't think you've ever seen either toy, ever.

What the fuck are you talking about, besides blue-arms and the odd amount of athletic tape he looks identical to his games design.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE HE ALREADY HAD A CIVILIAN NAME

IT DOESN'T EVEN FIT DR LIGHT'S NAME, HIS FIRST NAME'S FUCKING THOMAS

He's even taller and lankier, plus his spines are shortened.

I'm glad I'm not the only one angry about that. It doesn't even remotely work like the ROCK system vs MEGA system in ZX and ZX:A. It just makes no fucking sense.

Why does his ben 10 looking ass look so smug?

What the fuck are they even doing
I guarantee I won't see a single fucking kid sporting a Megaman lunchbox
What a waste of an opportunity to bring him back to life

You'd be surprised, I still think the shows go on and sell mainly thanks to merchandise.

That video is 9 years old now

They all look barely different.
Fucking autists. If you truly suffer over this, you deserve it.

Nobody's complaining about Boom, retard.

Fuck that. How old is the show?

Who sells a free tv show tyrone?

Are you blind, user?

With such a design for Mega Man, I'm only expecting one thing.

You know that moment in Day of Sigma when X's crystal begins to glow, before he pulls a Shining Finger on Sigma ? You know that moment in ZX, when the ZX appears for the first time and he's all glowy ?

That. Expect it as a powerup of sorts during a critical moment.

Isn't this the plot from Astroboy except for the secret identity part?