What are you looking forward to at E3 this year?

What are you looking forward to at E3 this year?
Are you going to make an E3 pillow fort this year?
Have you ever done so in the past?

The orice of the new model of PS4 and hopefully tons more japanese developed games, ignoring essentially everything western.

Why the fuck would i build a pillow fort if i'm gonna watch this sitting in a chair, that's retarded.

I literally don't give a shit about E3, because I know I'm gonna get disappointed even if I'm not expecting anything. I don't want to see this cringefest. I'll just be there waiting for my new PC.

when I was a younger I made pillow forts and watched E3.

Couch cushions are much sturdier building material. I'm not looking forward to much but expect a lot of ridiculous unrealistic VR marketing.

More Nier 2 and some crazy announcement that blindsides everyone, like the FF7 remake and Shenmue 3 did.

Thw only thing i' mlooking forard to is watching it with Holla Forums and funposting in hte stickies

A couple years ago 2013 i think my housemate dragged her bed into my room and we watched E3, if that counts.I don't think I own enough pillows now to make a fort though.

A gas leak.

Jesus i should have turned on the lights first.

Only game I'm remotely interested in is the new Zelda.

These are just games I hold morbid curiosity for, before anyone flies off the handle.

RE2make
Last Guardian
Nier 2
Vanillaware, Sega, and Fromsoft PC ports
Below and Spire (may not be there)

I won't be watching E3 this year due to the fact that I'll be sleeping in the garden for the remainder of the summer as it's too fucking hot to stay inside.
Not that I expect I'll be missing much

the crash

Pretty much this. Nothing the AAAs or console creators do excites me anymore. I would have been excited for the NX but Nintendo made it clear that they aren't showing shit this E3.

I'm not so much excited, but ready to actually play some of the shit that they're going to announce.

XSEED had a pretty good showing for stuff that they were localizing last year, it'll be nice to see if they announce anything that I don't already know that they're going to have on the show floor.

Mountainblade 2 Butterlord that's the only thing that I'm interested this year.

Not so intredasting when we find out that by "housemate" he means "mother".
Or maybe even more so, depending on your opinion of familial fornication.

Final specs, price, release date and official name of PS4 Neo. The PS4 bargain bin has become big enough to enter gen8 without paying full price for anything but I sure as hell won't buy the soon outdated model.

Why are you buying a PS4 Neo then?

Only looking forward to Yooka-Laylee, Serious Sam 4, and Shadow Warrior. Everything else might as well be white noise to me.

Physical media. If that's what your line in the sand is then PC is a Witcher machine which I can also get on PS4
Now why would I invest in a platform that from my perspective has nogaems?

I just wanna know more about Horizon.
Also curious about the new consoles. it's gonna be a glorious shitshow

What does she hope to accomplish with by shooting a regular wooden arrow with a tiny arrowhead from a rather clumsy competition bow?

Sucidie by robot t-rex?

Why are weebs so fucking cancerous?

VIDEO GAMES

explosive arrows
gosh, user. use your brain for once!

was the title decided by a random text generator?

Because we're beach body ready. Enjoy your Witcher machine.

I will, enjoy your Bloodborne machine and your timed exclusives

What the fuck kind of meme is this?

That game is shit. There's far more worth playing that's been released in 2016 for the PC than has been released for the PS4 in its entire lifetime, you retarded weeb.

Hey Holla Forums, have you ever seen a truck take a shit?

Well now you have.

Witcher 3 was pretty mediocre. I lost internest after I saw a quest log full of sidequest that I'd never complete. It's the western equivalent of a JRPG.

So you're saying modern PC doesn't even have one game sold playable on disk? No wonder mustards are so easily triggered then.

What the fuck are you going on about retard?

Stop

That Witcher and almost nothing else can be bought at a brick and mortar store, hauled to a PC without net access, installed and played. No activation needed, no account in one or more DRM platforms needed. Just like in the good old days. Can't do this with other modern games on PC. You still can do it on console thanks to the backlash to Microsofts Xbone plans.

Lol look at this faggot.

Lol look at this faggot.

Lol look at this faggot.

Let me guess, Piracy is "Immoral" right? Kill yourself.

No, it's pretty much a moral imperative on a platform where you only rent games instead of buying them - if you've already invested in that platform. I won't invest in this kind of platform. If you want to do that it's also fine, just don't be a leech and stay seeding.
Nah, too many games I haven't played yet. Maybe in a decade or 2.