MORE ISLAMIC AGITPROP FROM THE FRONT PAGE OF THE BBC

MORE ISLAMIC AGITPROP FROM THE FRONT PAGE OF THE BBC
BBC continues to actively cuck for the Muslim invasion of Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

redicecreations.com/article.php?id=33842
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/
foreignpolicy.com/2016/01/13/when-underage-refugees-look-anything-but-age-tests-sweden/
archive.is/mwb85
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2861474/Former-British-champion-boxer-tried-smuggle-jihadists-UK-Islamic-State-war-zone-lorry.html
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/25/new-bbc-head-religion-gave-islamist-extremists-platform/
archive.fo/rwPcz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf I love BBC now
Wait

is bbc a meme yet?

BBC is actually more dangerous and insidious than CNN and Jew York Times, because neither of those outlets have much credibility anymore, but BBC is still globally respected by many people even though they are the biggest cultural marxism shills of them all.

Poor doggo.

The thousand pup stare.

Fuck I glazed over this. That is the face of a dog that's been raped.
On an unrelated note what's the most insane environmentalist/animal rights group these days and how can we get them to start hating fags?

I hear BBC Newsday on the radio and half of the hosts can barely speak English

Seriously, that pupper needs a rape kit. I don't know, PETA is consistently looney.

Lots of spelling and grammatical errors in BBC stories too these days. Uneducated shitskin authors and editors who don't even bother to proofread their own propaganda.

You're implying they know enough bongspeak as to correct their mistakes.

Pretty sure none of their offices or studios are top secret. Or we could keep having impotent click bait threads.

Yeah pretty much. Also the BBC is also easily as crazy as the outlets you mentioned. A few weeks back they were literally shilling for a Taliban commander (!) because he was planting trees in Kabul and were trying to pass him off as a great humanitarian.
I don't have the caps but I'm sure someone else does.

Yeah that's the one, thanks.

I love how kikes have made words like "refugee" and "immigrant" interchangeable

Plus it's state-funded with actual citizens' money. They get charged for their own propaganda.

I can understand how Sweden got so bad seeing

How and Why Sweden Became Multicultural
redicecreations.com/article.php?id=33842

The Jewish Origins of Multiculturalism in Sweden
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/

Question of naïve
foreignpolicy.com/2016/01/13/when-underage-refugees-look-anything-but-age-tests-sweden/

But how did the UK become so cucked?

I bet they still think that China will overtake the US in 2030.
Anyone that studied at least some demography, history, statistics or any other open systems knows that this is pure heresy.

How bizarre when the Taliban are basically Religious (Afghan) Nationalists who fought off Globalist (NATO) forces. You would think it would be pretty much everything the BBC hates.

Same jewish actors.
They started the rot with sport mainly, if you want to win at marathons you import africans, if you want to up the standard of cricket you import poos, if you don't import the best pigskin kickers from all over the world you can never win.

Channel 4 isn't the BBC. It's mostly prole trash.

Honestly, at this point I don't even try to make sense of libtards anymore. They're irrational nutcases and that's it for me.

BBC is too busy reporting about how watching anime makes you a pedophile instead of actual pedophilia being committed by Muslims

What's the kang holding? A scepter or a sheathed sword?

they are only opposed to white nationalism
you should know this by now

Anyone got anymore Pics of doggies next to fags in dog masks? Would make great propaganda to spread on twitter.

gtfo CF

Common filth is a dirty jew spic and hates dogs because he sees them fuck white girls and he doesn't get to. He cares not about doggies.

They have done at least 2 documentaries on the subject now. They really want to subvert japan.

I do know but their logical inconsistencies still perplex me. Do they even know they are doing it sometimes?

UK is even worse

They are not white males, so no.
As long as you aren't white, you can be as evil as you please and the BBC will give you a free pass and find (((reasons))) why your (((oppression))) is caused by (((white male patriarchy)))

What you would expect from a channel with that name.

We in Britain pay £145.50 per year to get fucked by the BBC. Nuke us now. End it

Stop cucking out. Honor your ancestors, m8. You pay for BBC so you have some leverage. Contact BBC and complain. Complain to your government about the abusive use of your tax money. Organize protests in front of BBC offices. Attack them on social media. Follow Trump's lead, don't be passive. Attack them daily because they are bullies and the moment the silent majority fights back they will back down and crumble because they are cowards.

That "article" about Islam overtaking Christianity is only two paragraphs long accompanied by a 50 second video. I fail to see a reason why they would make something like this apart from propaganda/virtue signaling purposes. State-funded broadcasters need to be cut the fuck off as soon as possible.

Asking others to do your job. What a cuck.

The BBC is a hostile communist jewish propaganda machine that has maintained the brainwashed masses of Britain since it was created almost 100 years ago to this day and kept them in stunned perpetual stasis over the years as communist jew terrorists (1980s-1920s), then Africans who mug rape and kill daily, then Indians who too rob, mug and kill whites(1950s-1980s) then the Irish who bombed England every week for decades (1950s 1970s) then more recently muslims (1999-to present day) have been brought over in their millions to destroy us.
Every day since 9/11 the BBC have been teeing up the British brainwashed public to prepare for a Clash of Civilisations that is only inevitable, because shutting the borders was next to impossible, goy, its impossible nobody can control borders, despite everyone needing to go through passport checkpoints since international travel began…
Your jewish TV-box tells you every single day that all we can do is sit and passively watch the Hell unfold.
The public minds have been neutralised, they did nothing when the communist jews killed our troops in 1900s, they did nothing when the IRA was bombing mainland UK every week, they did nothing when every jihadist terror attack took place and ignored every isreali security force in the area managing every major event.

Ah but there is one solution goyim, we have ready made for you, it is the heroic jewish financed counter-jihad, it is financed by American isreali neo-con zionist jews, our greatest most trusted ally.

So there is one hope though for the loyal patriot Brit, and that's vote for a jewish compromised steam vent designed to neutralise any form of nationalist resistance to the jew world order, they will be zionist neo-cons who share our same ideals… and that is to fight every war isreal sends our way and kill every enemy hostile to zionist isreali international terrorism.

In Soviet Russia, even the lowest class serfs knew that Pravda was a state propaganda aparatus, in the UK and America they believe their state television is the absolute truth, in Britain's case they are forced, through threat of the law, to pay for their own brainwashing device the BBC.

BBC proves (by accident probably) the gender pay gap doesn't exist, still blames racism.
archive.is/mwb85

Have a look at the buzzwords on the sidebar "features" of this page:
www.bbc.com/news/health-39305640

I recall seeing news about how Islam is continuously facing a crisis about the number of people who leave it. 75% of new converts to Islam leave within a 5-year period.

nobody will be able to convince me that that's not a man

Wait a minute, why is that one guy wearing a Super Man costume?

There's only one way out.

Just because

hue

Well technically that's correct but it's because they die in a suicide bombing or mass shooting.

Let's not forget the ones who realize they don't want to be murderers and are killed for leaving Islam.

One reason BritishBC has credibility is they didn't cuck to Israel as hard as CNN and other american news.

fuck you, kike; pepe is not mean to animals.

Because British people are the most naive people on Earth when it comes to politics.Try talking to anyone from the British middle class about anything political. 90% of them still think its the late 1800s in which Britain is still the Center of the World and that all of the other shitty races of the Earth can become model British citizens if they just listen to enough episodes of Question Time. That same attitude carries over to the WASPs here in the United States, but thankfully we have enough Scots-Irish and Germans to oppose them. Anglos are serious political airheads.

BBC has been a meme amongst the far-right for at least two decades.
>>>/Reddit/

Pepe throws his shit and piss at you and tortures you to death in weird ways. Of course he'll mutilate animals. FUCK OFF NORMIE!!!!!

I don't think they listed the right Asian countries, but it sucks rooting for them because Christianity is lost.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2861474/Former-British-champion-boxer-tried-smuggle-jihadists-UK-Islamic-State-war-zone-lorry.html

so the BBC gave him a TV show and promoted the producer to head of religious programming
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/25/new-bbc-head-religion-gave-islamist-extremists-platform/

before salty faggots cry about linking to (((rebel media))), Lauren recently quit to become an independent journalist and now posts on her own channel

(checked)
That's great. Hopefully she'll go full 14/88 or at least become aut-right. This could potentially redpill /r/The_Donald as many there have an unhealthy preoccupation with 3D women.
archive.fo/rwPcz

(polite sage for OT)

The BBC is the enemy and must be destroyed.

The BBC hates white people and wants us dead.

It must be destroyed.

Might be some lame Crypto the Super dog reference. Or I'm overthinking it, and he's just that one prick who didn't get the memo.

Berlin? Oh god. I'm sorry Germany. I'm so, so sorry.

Here's another beauty.
- President Donald J. Trump