As a feminist...

As a feminist, I want to address an issue that has been ignored up until now: women are not being permitted to play sports alongside men, whenever I watch sports I have traumatic flashbacks to my childhood, when the boys would exclude me from their game of football, just for being a girl, this is obviously something that needs to be addressed, as gender is a social construct, so too is biological sex, women and men are totally the same in every way, except maybe that women are better, if we had a battle of the sexes right now, we would totally win, women are more than capable of competing against men in physical tests of skill, especially in the most intense athletic competition in the world: MMA.

We need a campaign to to end gender segregation in sports, especially in MMA, I want to see the best female fighter be given the chance to prove herself against a male opponent, in a match on live TV, so that all women can be inspired by her struggle and inevitable victory (Because, let's face it, if every piece of entertainment we've seen in the last 2 decades are anything to go by, women will always win a match against men, since donald trump's victory proves that harry potter was correct about literally everything, we know that fiction always has a 1:1 relationship with reality, time to put it into action for the good of women and girls around the world.)

let's get this meme going, and see a bitch get beaten bloody on live TV.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Masterson
thedickshow.com/
)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_World_Chess_Championship
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry but Holla Forums is for political discussion between mentally sound people.

He's not actually a feminist. Read nigga.

Negate sage.

Now.

Nice idea, op.

gas the babes, sex war now

isn't it time to practice fellatio OP? Try using your dad's mossberg(get it, 'cause you're a nigger) pump-action this time.

forgot saeg

Yeah. As if you didn't already know. You're just shitposting.On the off chance however or for anons who forgot/didn't know:

Fallon Fox.
Transgender MMA fighter. He got into some hot water months ago for how easy he can beat women. He's had a few fights now. Too late OP.

That guy is red pilled.

TITS OR GTFO

How are we going to do this? This would shut up every SJW in the world.

tl;dr, make women play against men

alternate idea
instead of giving athletically inferior people an inferiority complex and constantly remind them how they're inferior, how about give them another value to measure their self-worth with ?

or simply, put a sportswoman next to a mother and ask people which is better?

Feminists should be pushing for co-ed prisons

And she stops for a moment, tries desperately to find a comeback, and the best she can do is "la la la I can't hear you".

I like Dick Masterson, too bad he's only a character.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Masterson

God damn, fucking rekt.

Satire, right.

I like it. Satirically.

Dick Masterson the misogynist is a "character" he's covering his tracks after Maddox went full cuck and turned on him, Dick Masterson the proud Trump supporter and gun/fit enthusiast is a real person.

Didn't read kill yourself

Make me a sammich.

DELETE THREAD PLS

Dick is redpilled as fuck and occasionally posts on cuckchan. www.Dick.show is his podcast website and he's a proud Trump supporter. He's half-beaner genetically but he might as well be Honorary Aryan

Made me Kek

holy fuck what a boss

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Come on m8, step it up.
thedickshow.com/

Hownew.ru? Dick.show is a redirect link. You don't have to break unclickable links (i.e. ones without ) because they don't show up as referrals as someone copy and pastes them into an address bar.

You almost lost me there, glad I bothered to read the rest. Agree. Title 9 clearly agrees too. Let it become.

Ahh, my bad. I copied the www. like it was still 1999. Probably time to get off.

Tits or… no, you know what? Just GTFO.

Thanks op, I needed a giggle.

He's baiting feminists into making sports gender neutral, proving once and for all that equality is a myth.

Please don't start with "As a feminist" ever again. Otherwise acceptable idea

worthless comment: We didn't exclude girls from unorganized football as a kid, we were about a tenth as rough on them as on each other, but we were sure to pass to them or something every so often.

It's already fucked, as soon as there was enough money to make it cool and faggots wanted to see women in it, they were lost.

shid

not that I wasn't one of them

kek'd

go to 15:00 and listen to the crowd

announcers using correct pronouns, fuck this gay eart

==suck==mynineincharyanhorsecock.com

An actual feminazi on Holla Forums… ._.

bump

You sound fat.

You are still in the line, you stupid slutty bitch.

And today I shall remind them.

You deserve death.

see

Isn't thai boxing already gender neutral?

It's already happening, OP. Real feminists don't seem to be happy about it. They think it's ridiculous, like something out of a dream only a senile, old, jewish billionaire who hates the world would want to see happen.

Get laid or kill yourself faggot.

hi sinead

Ideal situation

What would really happen:

This is a terrible idea OP. If you need proof of why I'm right just look at what happened when chicks were let into the US military. The culture is completely ruined to make room for these dumb cunts.

ITT: Niggers who can't read.

who cares about ruining niggerball? It's the last refuge of the normie

Men can beat women in every category, no matter how much (((they))) bend them in women's favor

Karsten beat the Williams while hungover. That's the punch.

I think he also said he wished he would have actually tried so people wouldn't act like them scoring meant it was even close

Low quality bait.

This is clearly some faggot shitposting. Sage for slide thread.

the real problem is age discrimination. in many public schools today children are 'segregated by age. it's unfair! we need age integration now!!

Fuck off kike. You don't fix things by making them worse and more degenerate.

You're an idiot for starting your joke off with "as a feminist," because fucking nobody read the rest of your (funny) post.

If they won't integrate by gender, maybe we should make a different, more inclusive Mixed Martial Arts organization. :^)

Stopped reading there. Filtered.

readig is ard

stopped reading there, why wasnt this person banned yet? Reported. Go back to cuckch…wait not even there, go back to reddit.

What about writing?

Stopped reading there.
Because that's not true.
If women could compete with men there would be nothing stopping them from playing. Hell, it'd be a boon for ratings and fan attendance.

The fact is that women are inferior at sports, which is why they have to have their own leagues.

Hell, women are even inferior at non-physical competitions, like chess, which also have a female competition league.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_World_Chess_Championship

tl;dr: women can't compete with men.

okay…

guize

when someone on Holla Forums begins a thread with "as a feminist", and the only thing you find to write is an answer consisting of "stopped reading right here"
YOU
appear as the most vapid morons

because no one gives a shit about your virtue-signaling fake reaction, so don't post it
because if it's a REAL feminist, untold amounts of lulz can be had about what she writes
because if it's satire presenting a novel idea of memetic trickery we can inflict upon liberals, you'll miss all the action

==MORONS=

Nah, it would just lead to even more shitty boring rules that are already ruining organized sports.

Women are not made to compete against men in any form, women compete against women and men compete against men and women cooperate with men.

This truth is expressed is many ways, first most obviously in play-competitions like sports or chess but then in the work place where many rules and discrimination have to be made to include women and then when they are there, men do not know how to treat them, especially in ultra-competitive fields like law firms where men treat other men like ruthless adversaries, it is simply not natural.

Let's not forget as well wisdom from queen Elizabeth : when women will discard their femininity, they will quickly turn into the most detested creatures in the world.

Conclusion, everybody loses.

is this how low we've fallen

The thread is still up because the moderators are nonwhites and self-admitted kikes.
>>>/sudo/8334

I keked, she proved him right in less than a minute.

I will fight for your right to be a flaming faggot and sucking nigger dicks at the gloryhole!

(I'm such a feminist! Sigh)

More likely because you are an idiot with shit reading comprehension.