Why can't we just have literally just one movie director that isn't full of shit?

Why can't we just have literally just one movie director that isn't full of shit?

This was my fucking problem with Ragnarok. I really didn't mind it try so hard to be funny, but the fact that it made Thor the brunt of all the jokes is dumb as shit. His entire personality was destroyed to make way for the comedy. Why is Thor screaming like a girl? Why is Thor getting completely shit on by every person he comes across? Why does he suddenly have no idea how to fight when the plot demands it?

I could see Thor being the fat kid, but more like the Thickfat kid that everyone wanted on defense during football. Pudgy, but with some muscle under the fat.

When people think of Thor, they inherently imagine a symbol of ultra masculinity. So of course jews are going to do everything they can to emasculate him at every possible opportunity.
It's not about destroying a comic book character. It's about destroying an idea they abhor.

Hopefully Thor 4 will never happen.

Waititi went in wanting to make a comedy movie. There's interviews where he outright says how he wanted to work with Hemsworth so badly because he liked his comedy roles like GHOSTBUSTERS.. The guy has an awful sense of humor and absolutely shit taste, but he thinks himself some ultra wacky comedy genius when he's not making PSAs about the looming specter of racism.

I don't know which one of them is being referred to as "like Draco", and I don't know who this hack is, but they clearly never read Harry Potter.

More like Taika (((Cohen))).

So pathetic when child-raping skinwalkers pretend to act like human beings.

Oh yeah, just like the author of Ready Player One, that shit-pile movie announced built on nothing but memes and pop-culture references. Look at the lizardman that wrote pic related.

I was bothered by how they suddenly made this character comedic all of sudden. Thor is easily the most under-developed (and that is saying a lot for MCU characters) and all the wacky situations he involved himself in the first movie were purely fish out of water. He is now a Looney Toons character without explanation.
I've heard people defend this as character development but this shit was non-existent.

He's talking about Loki being like Draco. Which is weird since he'd be more like Snape.

Disgusting

The correct conclusion was to commit suicide, but it's too late now.

I really don't mind that he wanted to make it a comedy movie, because all of the Thor movies have been pretty badly received. Having a big change in style wasn't a problem, but they should have at least had Thor play the straight man to all the jokes. When I watched it in theatres, I honestly thought 70% of the jokes were funny, but out of place. Probably the funniest line in the movie, "He's a friend from work!" Was in perfectely in character for Thor, a great joke, and WASN'T EVEN WRITTEN BY THE WRITERS. Some make-a-wish kid who asked to be on set for a day came up with it. None of the people involved actually knew how to make a funny joke. The only jokes that were genuinely funny used Loki as the scapegoat, because he's a bad guy, and he's already been shit on in two previous movies. It's cathartic to see him made fun of. But making fun of the main hero of your story is fucking retarded.

There's a simple reason for that, user.

Don't you have to go jerk off about Jar Jar or something, George?

What is this bullshit? Almanac? Halliday? So he just made a movie of a bunch of "nerd" stuff he watched from someone elses recommendations?

The Mouse thanks you for your dedication, Pajeet.

user….

I still can't get over how people thought Ragnacock was good. The opening with Surtur was the only halfway decent part of it, the entire death of Odin and Hela's appearance is rushed as fuck, Dr. Strange's cameo was entirely unnecessary, 90% of the jokes fell utterly flat and were blatantly try-hard and Planet Sakaar got entirely WAAAY too much screen-time. Like, after the Thor vs. Hulk fight, I was actively counting down the seconds until Thor could get his stupid ass back to Asgard again.

Have fun trying to tell yourself that Lucas wasn't just a one-hit wonder with the original triology, m8.

You don't understand, you would have loved Jar-Jar if only you'd seen his 5-part origin story explaining in detail the gungan economy and culture.

I remember this one comic that's probably no longer canon but, basically as a kid he was a fuck up and his whale hunting father resented him. In fact his father resented him so much he tried to commit suicide because Jar Jar got them shipwrecked on a whale hunting trip.

There was also that fan theory that Jar Jar was really the main villain of all 6 movies. Now that Snoke died in Episode 8, the field sounds wide open for some new big bad to appear. InB4 the Vong… or Thanos.

I always thought that was just a Robot Chicken Sketch turned into a fan theory.

That was "George R. Binks" by Tony Millionaire.

I sincerely doubt that guy wrote jack shit. He's just a faceman for this elaborate money laundering license scheme.

This guy out Dan Harmon'ed Dan Harmon

The Darth Jar-Jar theory was the best thing to come out of the prequels.

If they prequels had done that it might have actually made them a lot better.