College Removes Scales from Gym to Avoid ‘Triggering’ Overweight Students

archive.is/qbnf1

Number of Swedish Children Wanting to Change Gender Doubling Each Year

archive.is/jK9U8

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/rYluJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gettin reeeeal tired of western men failing this societal shit-test

The pussification of society is here to stay to seems. A damn shame.

Man, these kikes are going to really feel bad when they realize all of these kids are going to be too fat to rape.

Jokes on them. Instead of getting bullied into committing suicide (see that one kid, which is probably one of many, from Sweden who committed suicide at 6 or 9), they'll just get raped by the rapefugees who can't tell they're transitioned (all the more so since it was done in youth and differences wouldn't be as prominent).

Californian here.

Hell is full and the damned walk the earth.

Why would they care? They'll just import more skinny third worlders to fill the void (no pun intended).

Read between the lines dumbass. One is being done because of greedy kike lawyers suing schools over the tiniest of injuries and the other is due to budget cuts.

Absolutely disgusting.

Don't you have an ambulance to chase, Chiam?

I'd be happy living like the cast of the walking dead. Humanity needs a 95% depopulation

Things were supposed to get better.

Are you implying this this 'planet' which is a closed system isn't hell itself?

Kids today have probably never even heard of smear the queer. Sad!

banning shit like tag is a one way track to redpilling kids

t. when i was a wee lad my school tried top pull that shit and it just escalated how much it was played

Maybe use the fell brain cells that you have before you type.

Fuck you maverick

It's a slow devolving slide into gradual civil war for the west. Globalism will perish and localism will push back.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND PREPARE FOR BLOODSHED!

At some point I need to just get in my car and leave, car and most of my belongings be damned. There's no way I'll be able to hold this position on my own and last stands only make sense if they're a part of a larger tactical or strategic move.

You're suggesting that today's current crop of sedentary, sloth-like people are capable of warfare? That's a laugh and a half.

tag and hide-and-seek are essentially survival games for kids

why not just boycott those schools

also, compile.png school bs for greater effect and dissemination

Yet you're suggesting that the inner city zombies make up the majority of West.

A city is a jail cell. Agenda 21 of the UN want's you in major population centers to control you.

You will not be able to withstand such numbers, they will eat their own including you when society collapses, make sure you aren't anywhere near these huge population centers.

You do not need a majority, you do not need a large group. Always remember this fact user. Only those who stand up and say ENOUGH will be enough to shape a future then the current path, the people will simply follow.

My friends and I used to openly debate the merits of Fascism, make fun of the mentally retarded, call emos faggots, fatties pigs, and Abos 'noble savages,' just to piss off our teachers. During recess, we would play 'parkour tag,' where we'd leap off ledges three times our height and 'war' with homemade slingshots. That is, when we weren't making homemade napalm and buying firecrackers from Chinatown to fuck around in abandoned lots after school. All that was in the 8th grade, which was only a decade ago. How the fuck did everything go so wrong, so quickly?

Or nigger pile

From what I can tell, we're not a majority fit country. Most are fat as fuck.

Like I said, pussified.

When I was in middle school we played a game we called Suicide. You had to throw a ball at a wall without dropping it or it hitting the ground. If it touched you and you didn't have control, people could huck their own balls at you until you tagged the wall. We played this with a giant ass red ball, a medium red ball, and two tennis balls. There was also a penalty you could incur that would force you to stand against the wall while everyone got a free shot. We played that game like we were trying to murder each other.

You will never need a majority as is explained here

You only need to find like minded individuals who recognize the threat and begin to plan for it's eventual approaching demise and perhaps too stave off it's force. Their societies will always crumble, they are designed to, ours are build to last but are weakened from within by traitors who our descendants tolerated.

very comfy game

Y tho? Seriously, get out of there ASAP.

I wonder about this as well.

was also a really fun custom game mode in Halo 3

The speaker is Goering not Goebbels.

Besides the obvious stuff, we would play: jump off of the swing at as high of a point as possible. Wall ball (dodgeball, one person throwing from a medium distance away, all others try and avoid), mercy (bend each other's fingers back until one shouts mercy), bloody knuckles (shoot a coin at each other's knuckles until one gives up), rough play (it was in the snow). Nothing as hardcore as people from previous time periods, but I don't think anyone got in trouble for doing these things.
The only thing I'll always remember is that when students started flooding in from other schools (I.e. trashy people), the degeneracy sky rocketed (sex/swearing from age groups I'd known not to do such things at our school).
To get rid of tag is fucked up, and I bet they already got rid of dodgeball. With respect to my life I can see how this comes about. Play soccer, enjoy it, but girls and boys have to play together. It's usually fine when it's some competition (because the women in those 'usually' don't mind rough play), but in school is a different matter. You aim for the ball going in for the steal, your legs collide, they start to cry.
If people don't like getting hurt don't play, but "Oh, I don't want to be left out and look like an obvious loser. I know, I'll make it so that no one can play and make sure everyone loses. Then, no one will know I'm a loser".
Of course, the whole thing could've been done by leftists, but usually one needs at least one go to case to flaunt around as just cause.

That game sounds fun. We just played bombardament (dodge ball) and keep away (smear the queer, which led to the nigger pile).

Back then (the late 80's, early 90's) no one really gave a fuck. We all knew niggers were shit, spics were shit and faggots were shit.

(((They))) banned dodgeball, too.

archive.fo/rYluJ

What movie is that webm from?

Do kids even play king of the mountain anymore when it snows out and theres giant snow mounds all over?

That was a pretty good game. Since we were 2edgy4skool, we used to pretend the 'tagged' guy was a Jew and we were 'Jew hunters.'

That sounds like legitimate fun. The only real ball game we played was tennis. Two of us got our school into a state level competition in 2007 & 2008, but everyone else fucking sucked, so we never went to the nationals.

My bad, wasn't sure also picked the wrong audio less render from kdenlive. Having to stay under 12MB filesize is a real fucking annoyance.

Kids Gone Wild: Denmark's Forest Kindergartens
SBS Dateline
Published on Feb 23, 2016
Children are running wild in the mud, climbing high into trees and playing with knives, but no one is telling them off. This is kindergarten… Danish-style.

Make a felt star with velcro backing. Tag the Merchant. Coming to a toy store near you.

Truly an Eden in the hellscape

We called the coin game quarters, bloody knuckles was holding out your fist and the other guy swinging his fist onto yours. Take turns, first to bleed loses. Kids today don't seem to have any fun games. Certainly not any that encourage competition and wanting to win no matter what. Pure coincidence I'm sure.

I think also we'll discover that one of the main benefits of these forest schools will be the fact that the children develop a healthy intestinal microbiome. As more and more research comes out we're learning that the composition of the intestinal bacteria has a huge effect on our behavior and cognition. Going outdoors into the woods and physically interacting with the environment regularly (getting dirt on you, playing with sticks and rocks and bugs and stuff) vs sitting all day in a sterile classroom in the middle of a city has to have differing effects on the intestinal microbes.

All those beautiful white kids, not even a single shitskin Pajeet, Mohammed or Mumbasa. Kids are all happy playing in the woods and learning to use tools at a very early age, is this what paradise looks like ?

What would it take to rile the christians up enough for them to start doing to the tranny enablers, doctors, and therapists what they used to do to abortion doctors?

And fuck, my class was the last at my school to play actual football during recess. No pads of course, but getting people stopped involved tackling a fair amount of the time.

Oh shit, I remember that in elementary. Where I went to school, we simply called it Wall Ball. We only used tennis balls if I recall correctly. I'm 24 and from Canada for context.

I remember this. One of my childhood friends almost broke his neck because he got his arm caught somehow on one of the swing chains as he jumped. I can still remember him laying there in the gravel for like half an hour after recess because the teachers were too afraid to move him.

Also remember these.

King of the Mountain was the shit. There was always that one cunt who'd pack a little bit of ice in his snowballs that he'd throw at you to get you to move. As soon as people realized it though, he'd get ganged up on for being the bitch that he is.

I'd send my kid out there, that looks fun as hell.

Holy shit I completely forgot about that game. I mostly played on the swings in elementary. Jumping off, swinging sideways, doing backflips and other tricks that I don't even remember. And our swing set was something like 12-14 feet tall, not the normal 9-10 foot miniature ones usually found. and the funny thing is I don't remember anyone getting seriously hurt. A lot of bruises, small cuts and scrapes but nothing near ambulance worthy. I think this was because we had so much experience with these "dangerous" activities, we all had a general idea of own physical limitations.

Like I distinctly remember how I worked up jumping off the swings. At first I would just jump off when the swing hit 6 o'clock and just kind of slide into the sand, then went up was to maybe 7 o'clock, then slowly inched up to 8 o'clock. I never jumped off when the swing was a 9 o'clock. Only once did I see someone jump off when swinging over the bar, and he almost landed on the slide some 20 feet away, but he didn't get hurt.

you still lie like a kid, too

swing back flips were fun, the school put a stop to it after a while because of safety concerns ofc. didn't stop some kids from doing it after school though, along with playing in nearby construction sites.

memories are horribly inaccurate things.

This. We need to keep those games alive.

Spanish 19 years old user here, I remember that my childhood was pretty savage and fun. We wasn't pussified in our free time, although we were indoctrinated during classes with the tipical globalist shot, but it didn't start to be relevant until the year 2010 or so and we were not as strongly indoctrinated as nowadays kids.

Wait, banning tag is news now? I grew up in Commiefornia and my elementary school banned tag after some kid ran face-first into a pole and broke his nose. I figured pussy ass rules like that were common.

Do I even want to ask about dodgeball?

Very interesting and comfy video. That's how every kindergarten should be.

Suicide/wall ball was the shit. Played that all the time with tennis balls.

I think my school also technically banned dodgeball but the gym teachers just invented variations so they could make a new game and bypass the rules. Some of them were actually more fun, like having to guard a small cone at the back of your zone or getting your whole team back by throwing a ball into the hoop at the other side of the court. (I assume everyone played this on basketball courts.)

In middle school they still let us play dodgeball but with those shitty foam balls instead of the red rubber balls. Not that this really protected my head at all; I got hit with several different kinds of tough balls while playing conventional sports.

in high school we'd get the school cop to play with us during dodge ball. the tank of a man didn't hold back at all, it was great hearing the impact from his throws echo through the gym.

there's a reason commifornia is as bad as it is.

The joys of an all-white community.

If there were niggers in the mix they'd definitely drown.

well that will solve itself pretty quickly then.

First they banned fucking doge ball and now tag?

What the fuck? Are they gonna ban monkey bars because kids might fall off? Shit, how far away are we until fucking gym class is banned altogether?

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1384853/Children-banned-playground-health-safety-officials-decide-monkey-bars-dangerous.html

This is the fault of kikes and niggers. They promoted a pussy culture that promotes whining and being a bitch over being a man who can take it and getting over shit.

Not surprising at all. We used to play tackle football in elementary school, it was a good way to figure out which kids were bitches. The administration eventually banned it, but for some reason they banned dodgeball first. They'll probably end up banning gym altogether because it's not inclusive enough for cripples.

they'll just get stoned

So the zombie apocalypse is already here?

They will be purged on the Day of the Rope.
Survival of the fittest.

You are an user of very fine taste

Old oldfag here. I assume the elementary school ballgame my generation played, Smear the Queer, disappeared long ago.

We played that as well as "pick'em up, bust'em".

Grew up in urban Cincinnati. I was in 6th grade in 1995, when the pussification rules just began to be implemented. They banned playing 'soldier' on the playground (this was even before Columbine), then banned everything that involved physical contact if they weren't supervised. I have a distinct memory of being in Latchkey and the supervisor was having an absolute meltdown because he couldn't find me just by glancing on the playground, and then they had a 'you must be in my sights at all times' rule. Near the end of 6th grade there was a kid named Braydon who was an absolute smug jerkoff that I absolutely hated. We had a few real fights going full out, one in which I broke my fist punching him, then became friends somehow afterwards in the principles office. Was friends with that guy until senior year in high school. /blogpost

For sure, though, kids will be kids even in commiefornia. I can almost guarantee it was just a political move and not an actual rule that's set into place.

Reading the thread made me think of the merry go round we had. I have a feeling no one has ever seen one of these ours had 3 push pull bars on it that 2 little kids could operate so if you had only 6 kids on it pumping like mad you could get it spinning quite fast and then of course you jumped off. You also had to run and start it up to get it moving then jump on, you could not start it moving using the bars. And of course the teacher said no jumping off but we never really got busted for doing it anyway.

Some 4D chess: maybe we can campaign bans on random things at ultra progressive colleges/universities? It probably wouldn't be that hard to use twatter or something else to make complaints about stupid shit at progressive universities to fight fire with fire? Overload the system that encourages these stupid things.

At this point I think it'd be more effective to false-flag as SJW's and start pensions to pussify schools even more until even the liberals think it's gone overboard. Don't stop until the kids are literally covered in bubble wrap and wearing a fully-body ceramic plate armor suit.

My googlefu tells me that it's from a movie called "My Dinner with Andre."

I was with her until that

It is. Great movie. It's literally just two guys talking about life for an hour.

I went to two schools, one on the west coast, one in the middle of the south. Neither of them had one of these. But, in the town where my grandparents lived we'd walk over to their playground during Thanksgiving and Christmas and they had one. I think theres a connection between playing on these and being redpilled.

went to london state school. very few facilities and equipment for recess (or break as we called it). things we'd do for amusement included the bottle game where we'd hit an empty plastic bottle to one another attempting to achieve the longest rally possible. whoever dopped the bottle would be "rushed" (beaten + kicked) by the other members of the group, the severity of the beating would naturally increase with the length of the rally broken. feel like it was good for learning group behaviour and dynamics as well as some sense of what its like to confront a mob of 15-20 ppl trying to kick you in

Played on one of those as a kid. Amazing, just fucking amazing. There's a way of going super fast using a motorbike aswell..

My school banned tag back in 2005 or so, but that was because some dumbass wasn't looking where he was running and ran nose-first in to a tree. He broke it. Ambulance came. Funny, really. We had to play something else for a while.
I doubt it's banned anymore.

We weren't allowed to play dodgeball in my primary school. Never played it until I switched schools in 6th grade.

(checked trips)
Rich little fuckers parents buy them a motorcycle when I had to work all summer just to buy a bicycle

If theres this game I miss from childhood it's soccer played between the gates onto the field and it was brutal, violent awesome shit with football stuff thrown in. It was banned after too many balls went onto the roof of the school.
I hope this vid brings back memories.

You get a pass on it if your autistic dunno if that's still the case

Are you denying the 600 billion?

Absolutely beautiful.

The greatest generation played mumbletypeg and had school rifle and pistol teams and didn't blink an eye. Commiefornia is a massive joke. No wonder so many are fleeing that shit state but the unfortunate sideffect is that other states must deal with the flood of filth turning it into the same filth Commiefornia itself was.

THIS IS WOMEN'S FAULT

I never thought I would ever see that game mentioned on Holla Forums.
I thought it was lost to the ages. I tried to get my friends to play it but none of them carried pocket knives like I did.

beauty. This is so perfect, this is what world should look like.

what is mumbletypeg?
some American game is it?

wew

yeah we had a similar game among kids when i was in Australia
cept we didnt use each others fists
you get two guys and you push your fist down on a surface so your knucklebones were level with a table top
then we used a 50 cent piece
now a 50 cent piece in Australia is an octagonal 1 cm thick nickel plate
then each player takes turns slamming the 50 cent piece across the table top into the other players knucklebone
if you draw blood you get a point and if your opponent wusses out with the pain then he loses
bit more extreme than the American version I guess Kek

That is not it here are some pics related.
It is a Tom Sawyer era game.

oh that
yeah we did that in aus too
cept instead of throwing the knife near you're foot you kick it in the air above ya and then whoever keeps the knife in the air for longest or kicks it the highest wins
cept we didnt use a knife every time just something dangerous with a spike coming out of it
one time that ended with us carrying a m8 to first aid because we'd bent a forks outta points off to make it sharper and the stupid cunt kicked it into his foot

on the topic of kids' games

The massive influx of fucking normalfags is so damn prevalent in this thread. Don't you fucks have some bars to hop?

some of the games described here do seem too wholesome for our time

Denmark has similar demographics to the UK
let that sink in for a moment

Grew up in San Bernardino in the early 90's. Cops shot an armed homeless person outside my school. Neighbor was robbed and shot during home invasion. Watched LA riots burn from a distance.. smoke and glow during the night… "roof Koreans" my best friend was Korean and his dad was there (did not shoot anyone). We played "smear the queer" and tag all day long. BK Knights shoes were banned as well as certain color T shirts. Could not go out and play due to "smog". Kids today are pussies. Lol.

I grew up in the late 70s/80s. I lived in a rural area, and we played "Star Wars," which basically meant we beat the shit out of each other with tobacco sticks, and we were into wrestling, so we played that, but for real, and beat the shit out of each other that way. And I remember games like "smear the queer" and whatnot. It made us tough little bastards, but somewhere along the line, parents decided their children were made of the finest porcelain, and took steps to insure that they never got hurt. And parents shouldn't let their kids get hurt, but goddamn, there's a difference between that and putting them in a metaphorical bubble.

yeah we did that in aus too
i remember using branches with the leafs and twigs stripped off
then there was a game where we just threw rocks at one another
had to stop that though because some kid threw a brick and broke someones glasses
those are expensive

When I was in elementary school we played "ball". It was just a game that we played with 2 partly inflated balls, we split up into 2 teams if one team had both balls at the end of recess they won. It was a fun full-contact sport with minimal structure.

Tell me more.

I think the name was changed to 'kill the carrier' keep it politically correct

no one here remembers playing cowboys and indians using nerf guns as a child?

Why does anyone come to California? It's pretty and it has the best schools in the country. Hell, if you matrix quality and conservative politics, Stanford is the absolute best university in the country, and it's not located far from Pozz Central in the Bay Area. And then you have USC (secular) and Pepperdine (religious), plus a small sprinkling of tiny Christian schools. CalTech probably counts as well since it's autistic kids whose professors don't give a shit, making it easier for you to brainwash them than vice versa.

yeah but i was poor
so instead of nerf guns we used rocks
and instead of cowboys and indians it was faggots vs dickheads

I was raised like this.
Every day I was told to go outside and entertain myself.
There is hope yet for this world.