Lets have one of these

Lets have one of these

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/alwaysaslutforsans/2k-follower-special-nsfw-undertale-audio-domsans-subsans-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Undertale is okay 6/10.

What I played, What I expected, What I got
A picture of the thing that was played, a picture suggesting what was expected, and a picture suggesting what was played
"What I got" is filled with a million images

it's the fan base cancer, I've heard even Toby Fox hates them

These threads didn't become shit because of people who use more than one image in the "What I Got" field. These threads became shit because of people like you who shitpost and COMPLAIN about people who use more than one image in the "What I Got" field.

Here's your reply, enjoy

Just log out of your tumblr and Holla Forums.org accounts and all of a sudden it's an okay game wow.

I still have an xbox with scott pilgrim and the Knives dlc on it. I wonder how much its worth now?

Maybe you should try reading a book and expanding that imagination, user.

My basketball american, my only complaints with the game is that the DLC is terrible (who thought adding online play one year after launch is an idiot for not doing so in the first place), the very start is kinda grindy and the game doesn't have too much replay value on a new game plus.
Also it has the only cute looking fatass woman character in vidya.

The only redeeming character and fight in the whole game, the rest is just memetic shit

Guaranteed replies

pretty much

Is this what you're looking for?

Good job, poopy joe.

This is the first time I've seen a japanese retard.

Also laughing at tumblrinas butthurt

Check my dubs

Fanbase = game

The sucks because of the gay females in the game and also the quickyness and shit writing is bad.

But the game's quality has nothing to do with the retarded fanbase.

fuck off

no u

Try that one again buddy

I started playing this like 2 days ago but I interrupted to study to my exams, I was almost forgetting about, thanks for remembering that I have a gem to beat.

Lets have one of these instead

Was there supposto be a act 3?

I still need to play OFF. Though when I discussed trying to play it my friend said it was harder than Barkley Shut up and Jam gaiden. Which terrifies me cause that game gets insane even for an rpg.

I didn't find Barkley hard, but Off is not a cakewalk either, the combat until I played is easy but the puzzles escalate very quickly and your will find yourself scratching your head very often. But persist and you will succeed.

This.

Barkley is only hard because you can grind in exactly one area out of the whole game, OFF is all about damage sponge bosses. It's just an overtly elaborated rpgmaker cookie cutter game, the only things that stand out are the amazing soundtrack and the battle screen visuals.

There's a warm, fuzzy feeling in my heart.

fuck yes, KAG is best

my own oc

So make sure I dont focus on point damage, but maximize damage I can do in 10 turns. Doesnt sound too hard.

Whatever happened to mnc anyway? The premise is fun enough and I had a fun time playing about with it.

Was there just no advertising about the thing or was it just left to rot on steam like a load of other good games?

Careful OP, the resident tumblrtards here get very upset if you talk any shit about their genderqueer masterpiece.

They had a rough start because initially it came off as a tf2 knockoff for consolefags which it really wasn't. Aside from that, general disinterest combined with it being succeed by a F2P "sequel" helped drive the final nails into its coffin.

Thanks a bunch Uber.

Sounds like you have shit taste, expecting anything bad out of Heroes 3.

DELIVERANCE

Hey, I got a new PC and downloaded that piece of shit since I figured it would be the most demanding game for benchmarking. Turns out it runs okay, but the graphical options are shit.
As for the game, you can imagine arkham city, except all environmental interactions normally done by gadgets are done through the fucking batmobile. At least early on

What was Soma even about? I downloaded it once, but never bothered to play it.

Yeah, I made that image within the first few weeks of release.
I have a 970 and it was utter torture. Thankfully it's playable for me now at least, I've already 100%ed the story mode which is where it struggles most and the challenge rooms which are the replayable parts for me personally run perfect now on my machine.
I've gotten lucky though, a lot of people still report huge problems even with the same hardware as me.
I really liked the Batmobile

It's a natural instinct.

Guy is in car accident, brains his damage and looses gf. Goes to get his brain scanned.
Wakes up 100 years later in underwater base
monsters walking around
Humanity found ways to upload memories
They made this thing calledthe ARKthat is meant to preserve mankind and be launched into space
you ask to come along if it works
You find out you died in june of 2015, but your brain scan was used for research and found its way inna robot body
you find out the ARK is at the bottom of the sea
You construct a deep sea diving suit and your friend who told you about the ark transfers your conciseness into it
except you find out you are another copy and you are still in the seat
You can chose to let yourself wake up and face monsters or cut the life support
You go deeper, fuck up the A.I that has been making the monsters
You load the ark into a space cannon so it can be shot into space and orbit like a satellite and feed from solar power
Friend tells you upload and launching is mapped to one button
You and the friend are uploaded
But you are still in your body
boohoo we lost the coin toss but parts of us will live on
and then you get the ending sequence where your body is at the bottom of the sea, power is getting cut, and another part of you is in the ARK and runs around a nice scenery like a faggot

what the fuck did I just play

Filthy elf detected
Get out knife ear

You do realize that elves don't exist, right.

I never expect anything when I play a game.

That's just what a dirty elf would say

I hope you know that KMFDM's very outspokenly anti-nazi and anti-fascist.

It's pretty easy if you just take notes.

XD

I'd be all over that game like niggers on food stamps.

Undertale is only shit due to the terrible, terrible community.
In reality, if you actually fucking played the game, you'd realize it was a somewhat average load with a decent story and fairly simple gameplay.
But, no, being unable to think for yourself, you decided to jump on the bandwagon and hate it purely because tumblr likes it.

why is there a favela in the background?

Yes

What country are favelas from?
What nationality is universally hated in online games?

but overwatch isn't f2p. is it still that bad?

You should play Bungies previous game, Pathways into Darkness if you're man enough.

Yes I do. I just did it for the lulz.

expected part is 10/10 very nice

Poorly-made OC coming through

Calling what should be described as a fax a coin toss, was one of the most diabolical ideas that I have ever seen in any medium, and I am absolutely sure it was an unintentional bit of writing. I don't have a template image on hand, but pretend I posted an image of dark souls 3 turning out to be dark souls 1.

i thoguht the paywall was supposed to keep the undesirables out

It just means the Brs have to steal more shit to play the game.

I want to benis him tbh fam.

so you were the faggot the entire time? got it

Fuck off Poopy Joe

fuck off memegame defense force

Bioshock was never good and no it isn't in comparison to System Shock.

Yeah. Nice soundtrack, does narration well, but the art style is non-existent and the little gameplay it has is piss easy.

sage since this thread is going to be derailed had no rails to begin with

anyone got template?

What's with the fish?

hahahaaaa sure he does :^^^^))) source :^)^)^

Now I want to play some SoL games about cute girls doing cute things.

S H A L L O W G A M E P L A Y

I wanted mindless violence and destructible environments, it gave me mindless violence and destructible environments.

What more is there to ask for?

Undertale immediately after release to 3 weeks after release is pretty good

feels good that i escaped this game before it got cancerous

did they fixed the fps drops and shit?

This. People loved the game and it had continuous threads up for a few weeks with people trying to find all the secrets the game had. Of course then the more cancerous communities got a hold of it so people had to start hating it. Fair enough. But lets not forget that at its core there was a game that a lot of people enjoyed even if it now drowns in tumblr SJW nonsense.

maybe its evidence that you shouldn't have general for a strictly single player game like that for that long

can I have that cirno image?

get out jewish pajeet

What is the opinion on LISA? Does Holla Forums hate it with the same fervor as Undertale?

I really hope that the supernatural aspect turned out to be true because if not the plot of the game is really fucked up and depressing. Im just gonna assume she went to live with the vegetable people forever

Yep, they also added a bunch of options for adjusting the graphics, rendering and resolution, options for text size and cursor size and color, etc.

More modes for story mode, mod support and development tools, free DLC and cheatcodes that can be unlocked by beating hard mode.

It may or may not cause shitposting, which is already a step ahead of undertale.
When it does cause shitposting, it's usually fairly limited in both spread through the catalog and virulence, so that's at least 2 points in LISA's favor.

Did they finish the game?

wut manga

nm found it it's Chimoguri Ringo to Kingyobachi Otoko

I remember a while back we had a LISA thread that only had 1 shitposter who checked in every once in a while. In the case of Undertale, 90% of the thread is guaranteed to be shitposting.

I enjoyed the shit out of both games, but definitely liked LISA way more.

Looks comfy.

Nice trips

I guess I'll dump what little OC I made.

more than their childhood games?

I loved Lisa: The Painful. The game gave me a serious case of the feels, unlike Undertale's pacifist ending, which is Sonic the Hedgehog tier levels of cringe. Game is great. I love the art style, the humor, and the music. I felt the game really hit the mark where I felt Undertale truly missed.

Joyful was kind of shit, though. What made Painful good was sort of there, but the game was short, the protagonist is unlikeable, and turned based combat with one character isn't particularly fun

I bet you like dustforce too, faggot.

This is probably him

you're still posting this garbage?

I must've dreamed a thousand dreams
Been haunted by a million screams
But I can hear the typing 25bux
He's moving into the cuckchan.

STANDING

clunkiest control ever used

Lol, totally agree.

youre so cool user, so much better than the rest of Holla Forums

I'm surprised that VN never got any heat for depicting Muhammad and busting it on Aisha's face.

If Deus Ex isn't the second coming of Jesus Christ I'll fucking murder you.

Is there such thing as half an a press?

they fuck actual children, dude.

that's an accurate representation of off.

No, but I think it is better than the vast majority of most writing in games. It's decent. Above average. Still not great, but the characters don't feel like the typical game's empty husk or worse standardized mass produced stereotype.

Don't really know what the rest of the lot is about. What sold it on me was mostly the soundtrack, and being horribly cheap.

People around here and on several odd videos on the lot praised the shitty game as some kind of great story amazing game what actually makes you feel bad for all the horrible shit you do.
Those people are fucking faggots.
The game literally forces you into every choice. That's shit, bruv.

Community is shit, by all means.
But the writing is still better than most trash out aroundabout.
If you actually thought independantly for once in your life instead of jumping on bandwaggons every single day, you might realize this. It's a slightly-above-average game, maybe even 'decent'.

You know what's interesting?
I'm not defending undertale in any way. The game is shit, saved only by the OST.

But what's interesting is that Holla Forums can't enjoy a video game if a certain audience is attracted to it.
It's fucking hilarious how much the people here will avoid a certain game because their main argument is "TUMBLR HAS PLAYED IT."

Do you actually let something like that affect your opinion of something?
I've seen a lot of posts here where the OP will ask "is X game good", and sure enough there's always that one guy telling him to form his own opinion on a game, and to not let autists sway his opinion.

Well which one is it, Holla Forums? You can't have both.

Holla Forums isn't one person, but that doesn't keep people (or at least a vocal minority) from falling in line with "acceptable" opinions. It happens in every community.

pick one

Holla Forums isn't a hive mind and not everyone agrees with eachother even on the best of things.

Just stop following what others say like some kind of sheep.

tumblr go home

Here's some old OC I made sometime ago.

That's just a side effect of general elitism. Holla Forums even lost interest in MGSV because too many normalfags liked it. To worry, it doesn't stop you or anyone else from enjoying the game, and shouldn't, as giving in to peer pressure on an anomymous imageboard is absolutely retarded.

To be fair, MGS V was a massive fucking disappointment for a lot of folk.

Holla Forums this meme is ebin so i memed this meme 2

fuck off undershit you know exactly why a certain audience is attracted to this game.
it's because toby "tl;dr eat shit faggots" fox realized there was money in pandering to the tumblr crowd and furfags.
the game is by tumblr for tumblr about tumblr garbage from top to bottom.
it isn't shit because tumblr liked it, it's shit because it panders to tumblr you fucking retard.

Deus Ex is fantastic but your image is fucking gay

Kill yourself.

Found the animefag

Damn Messiah was so much fun, too bad the ending was dumb as all hell
Gaming truly needs more games with protagonists that don't fit the overall aesthetic on purpose

Ok m8

Oy vey theres no message at all goy it's just a joke!

this. fuck off retards that defend shitty sjw "games"

Name one popular game with a good fanbase.

System Shock 2

Most shockfags don't even know what that is user.

It's fairly generic, with an uninspired plot device that all of the games initially revolved around.

Not bad not quite good enough either, playable, but only in a low brow instance and not really for that "fun" you seek.

Undertale is good for it's characters which were done tastefuly and were the selling point of it's reception, because norimies don't know what lovable enjoyable characters are due to beign fed and willingly eatign shit all the time, save for when you actually replay the game and on post analysis notice a few things that slipped.

Most people only notice the fish lizard and the amusing bara Bunny and dragon, and don't get suspicious, and it's what Tumblr used as virtue signalling to push their agenda into the fanworks regarding it, It didn't help that after 8 weeks Holla Forums devloped thaat awful venom sans and genisis memshit which only sought to complicate things.

Then later, you have the suspect transsexual insert Mettaton, and you find the crossdressing lion, which pushed it right off the edge, if not to the limit kind of like with animal crossing and the crossdressing quote.

There is however, no implication of Toriel and sans, that's just wishful thinking.

The game's main problem is the length, the fact that it on post review is not a complete game, and it left a lot of things to be desired in terms of gameplay.

But to list a few things

And lastly.

The fact that the game tells you a message it utterly disregards at the end that ammounts to the kind of dogma a Christian "nice guy jesus" follower would uphold, and that there is not benefit or greater implication of the results of your actions other than your freinds integrating into society.

The larger problem came with particular dark undertones the game displayed knowingly (unwittingly) in regards to the nature of monsters in how their entire existence was an outright alien threat to mankind, in that their ability to absorb souls utterly annihilates the subject owner of the soul turning them into cosmic horrors, yet the monsters state that the reason they were sealed is because Humans found out. and retaliated based on this information

Despite the fact that the information says this, there's a rather unnerving thing abou the plaques at the waterfall.

They were written before the likes of flowey, a being that Houses souls as a vessel, (Absorption requires a Monster soul would make human soul end up like CHARA's fucking nothing at all.) and the last plaque clearly implicates a Monster with a Human soul that isn't "the angel" or Omega flowey.

It directly implies the reason Humans rose up to action against their species wasn't because of outright fear, but because they discovered the information in the one possible way, that a Monster consumed a human soul and did something to upset the peace.

So you're being fucked lied too, but to add insult to injury, the events in true lab make it so that Monsters are PROVEN to not have the same connotations of guilt that humans do, which is fucking terrifying, because it means they could outright commit something like murder, feel bad, but not ever feel the true weight of crime they commit, and in Alphy's case she was forgiven because "Well, we got our families back, what's the problem?" despite the fact that she did something comparable to fucking ihumane experimental necromancy and warped her subjects beyond repair, nevermind she's the dimensional fill-in for someone ERASED from existence who is the actual culrpit of these crimes.

And you're letting these fucks out into the real world, an entire race of emotionally powered, driven beings who seem like the nicest bunch but this very state is also their most terrifying aspect.

This is why you pick Genocide, but eve nthat in itself is a problem, because it is the only option Toby gives you, and all the way through he berates and insults you for taking that path.

But that's not the nastiest part.

With all the information, and experince you've attained fro the first two runs, fooling around with the "fun" variable learning everything and choosing Genocde, you notice what's wrong about it.

Genocide is innately human.

The game punishes you for basically doing anything that revolves around preserving your own kind, saying you shoul be nice and activly policies you against being aggresive or in anyway disruptive.

As someone who is British, this is literally the worst thing you can do, Like I already don't have to deal with that assanine shit every wakign day of my life

So basically, the game treats you like a child and says that by doing anything remotely human, rebelling, or essentially trying to make a difference solely because you've been caught in a nightmarish time loop that you don't get to play anymore and it's TIME TO STOP when he cockslaps you with CHARA, nevermind the Eregore-like connotations CHARA has when he shows up.

You know, Toby is a an asshole to his fanbase, even when Undertale picked up speed, and I think it actually shows here, because CHARA say's "Since when did you think you were in control?" and he's right, you're not, you're not playing a game, you're playing someone else's fucking garbage power-fantasy he's roughly constructed as a game, published and racked in the cash and succeddeed because he lightly touched Tumblr and whispered sweet nothings into it's ears topped off with the only quality sprinkles of what characterization should be in most modern titles.

The short version is:
1.Play Undertale
2.Like Undertale (You can put up with the dykes and the amusing gay conversion mechanic for the guards)
3.Play for some more neutral
4.Notice the extra "hidden goodies"
5.Play genocide
6.Get Cockslapped
7.Figure out the nature of this game is a well placed ruse to hide subliminal hints of a vapid shallow nature
8.Get angry
9.Notice all the flaws, such as the garbage pixel work, unfinished static and motion based animations, clearly showing intended effort gone to waste over time contraints (Papyrus not being animated compared to virtually all other bosses and enemies)
10.Realize enabling tumblr destroyed any chances of you enjoying 3rd party content beyond the occsion youtube SFM video and the music
11.Move on
12.Watch that native shitposters that brought the general to shit, and that one fucking cry wolf faggot who always spams every fucking thread a tevery point of the year with redtext and franchises derogatory name Holla Forums cleverly coined ruin any ammount of dicussion how little that may be to be had Probably never played the game and is a tryhard who tries to fit in by talking shit about games he's never played and does it because he considers them pretentious by way of association or because they're that bothered of it's mere existence, like they seriously cannot find a way to post without having too reply.

If there's one thing that is nothing more cancerous than a faggot that can't justify his buzzword of" fun" it's the piece of shit who actually spreads misinformation, buzzwords, and tries to hunt down anyone and everyone to justify his "hate" rage and reason are like butter on toast.

Seriously, I can't be the only one who notices these low-brow can't contribute to the topic shitposts?

I get what they're doing, but shouting at a rotting pile of shit doesn't make it rot any faster, time has to run it's course.

But yeah, Undertale has overstayed it's welcome, it's no longer discussion matieral unless Toby get's his pretentious dogbone out of his ass.

I don't ever use tumblr, heard nothing about the game besides "it is really good", saw some of the art (and liked it), and played it. Then I had my mind blown.

Ah, found it.

What would a fusion of Undertale and Unteralterbach be like?

So. There's some level in that game that's entirely tunnels, where it's a pain to co-op (have summons or mercenaries) because it's wide enough for 1 character sprite, in addition to a monster that rivals the Lightning Beetle in notoriety.

you are probably just a faggot then

God I fucking loved that game. It's a shame Developers were greedy cunts and released it 2/3rds of the way done at full price but God damn, I fucking loved it.

This was a really good point and click game.
It has Alice elements for sure but it stands on it's own, some of the puzzles can be a bit retarded sometimes but overall i'd recommend it.

Yes, they released the final ending of the game and are working on an extra one to be added in a free update.

There's too many men, too many people making too many problems and not much video games to go around.

Can't you see?
This is a land of 25bux.

Is magicka 2 any good? I loved the first but on release there were heaps of reviews slamming the sequel.

Images can convey more than one idea, Autismo.

I still don't get the people who think Undertale has some Tumblr overtones in it.

People are still butthurt about tumblrtale?

I get it, but I don't consider it a problem, because I am not autistic enough to cherry-pick certain aspects from said sub-culture to support some SJW-tier political agenda.

You also have games like Endless Legend which have top tier art-direction and are quite strongly in the tumblr-terriory of aesthetics.

I remember making this as an edit for someone else's OC to counter his question "why is TF2 shit now" or something like that.

I don't remember Grimrock 2 being like that care to explain?

Lysergic acid diethylamide

They made it so that you can't reuse potion bottles.

Bet you don't believe in gingers either.

The bottle is made upon creation of the drug. (just started using alchemy today). Empty bottles aren't even a thing.

Undertale is what happens when you're a retard who got used to drinking diarrhea and is suddenly presented with a glass of piss.

I bet you gunned down the mob that hanged you-know-who without realising that you can melee one of the crowd to drive them off without resorting to a massacre. Being too stupid to find all the solutions available to you, and failing to appreciate the difficulty of the choices you can't work your way out of is your failing, not Spec Ops'.

Oh yeah, it was that bad. I remember being so pissed about it that I quit playing it.

I'm actually really enjoying it. Although not as much as the original so far. They dropped linux support which pissed me off so I'm running from PlayOnLinux but that makes the FPS a bit choppy at times and tears like a motherfucker.

I think it's solid so far. Still comfy. I like it play it at night when I'm too tired for blistering action games.

Huh. I just shot my gun in the air, and they ran away then too.

This is so true.

I remember all the thread praising the game before the game was that popular on Tumblr and shit, and like that, a lot of anons just entered the circlejerk like a bunch of Redditors, I'm sure the vast majority didn't even play it.
I know there is a lot of cancer in the game, but this doesn't trump the good, also, Toby Fox is not that bad, he is not a SJW in any means and just made the stuff he wanted to make, see the autist NPC shit he received backslash for, that was a joke in his Kickstarter because he didn't even believe that he would get a donation like that and he tried his best to keep his creative control.
If you let a shit fanbase ruin a game for you, you are stupid, don't let autists shape your opinions.

Kill me, pete.

I disagree on the writing part, but the problem is that while it can't be said every line of dialogue or character is taken from something else, being able to go, "oh this idea is from that line in Magicant," "Ok this is straight up that abandoned castle from 3," "he referenced Zybourne clock," "this is referencing that thing that wasn't quite a meme," every couple lines of dialogue shows he has a very large, but centralized reference pool, and while most people will get things like the Giygas fight, knowing all the other people's ideas he's using stops making the game look like a cohesive product, and much more of a bunch of unrelated ideas that he threw together in a blender.

The worst part, which I only realized after doing a bit of research on some things that I thought were references that I didn't get, is that most of them are things that a Goon would get, and when I understood the totality of what that meant, looking through his past works, I lost any amount of respect I had for him. It's not tribal, because he had the mindset long, long before he even began making Undertale.

I pirated it after I saw one of those threads and enjoyed it. I loved the music and I thought the characters were cute, but the gameplay was shallow and I wouldn't have payed $20 or whatever it was for it. When I saw the fucking trainwreck that is any form of Undertale discussion I almost regretted playing it.

I didn't even realize there were references in the game at all

maybe you should realize how much of a newfag you are.

half shit

Shot into the air, because I am not a fucking retard.

Most my issue with it comes from the whole white phosphorus bit.
IN ORDER TO CONTINUE YOU HAVE TO SHOOT AT THIS CLEARLY-NOT-AN-ENEMY GROUP!
Pisses me off.

underated

kill yourself undershit.
reminder that this is the kind of shit you support by defending shitty tumblr games like tumblrmeme.

Yes, what a terrible individual. He should be forced back into mediocrity because his success offends us, eh, comrades?

also:

how? by shoehorning faggots that add nothing to the story and exist only to say "gay people are normal and we need them in vidyas"
more like made a "game" completely devoid of engaging gameplay that only made that much money because he had a very specific target audience in mind.
go back to tumblr, cuck.

Nice try, Todd.

IT WAS RELEASED IN CURRENT YEAR SO IT MUST BE UNPLAYABLE PRESS X TO WIN GARBAGE

it's garbage, but do consider what kind of thread you're in.

Fixed that for you.

Is there more of this?

Someone post more, I'm requesting the undertale orgy picture.

What the fuck is the matter with you?

I like seeing these kinds of pictures, they give me some sort of rush.

The more autistic the better.

Why can't Holla Forums go all out and post the absolutely fucking worst?

here's one soundcloud.com/alwaysaslutforsans/2k-follower-special-nsfw-undertale-audio-domsans-subsans-0

I hate you.

Post more, I DEMAND MORE.

Is that because of the tattooing or are those scars from cutting?

Cutting.

t. experience

every single map is some shitty shantytown

That seems even skeevier than anything else.

Cutting attention whore. Had a friend who used to do it, and his arm still looks fucked up.

Did you fuck

depends on the arm the darker one is from intravenous narcotics

t. attention whoring tumblrite

tumblrfaggots and sjws support pedos. what do you expect?

Don't have tumlblr, never have.

Never will, stopped cuttings decades ago, when it wasn't cool.

glad you stopped cutting, but I see you still have the root problem of wanting to garner attention where none is deserved.

Yes.

OC

That's hot as fuck, greentext it.

Huh?

Think he means expecting it being a copypasta of Quake 1.

I wish they'd gone with Romero's vision for Quake 1 instead of making another cyber shooter like Doom.

Pic related

It's not gay if he's a robot

I think that he is saying that he threw it away and think it's shit

kill yourself.

I'm the gayest there is, then.

go back to tumblr

Sounds like you're the one that needs to go back to tumblr

I expected it to be trash. I just grabbed some random picture of a trash can, and apparently I ended up with the trash can of the future. It turned out to be 5/10, bland but sort of enjoyable.

kill yourself tumblrite this "game" and everyone that liked it needs to go back.

I thought it was actually pretty decent, but to each their own I suppose.

If you love white genocide so much you should kill yourself and speed it along

he's not even talking about memetale user..

Dude, wut… Fuck off, that's not even it at all. The gameplay was good, no one plays FPS for the story you faggot.

stupid sexy robit

Dude just quit responding you fucking faggot. You're clearly giving these retards ammo because you can't calm your autism about a mediocre game.

You're a humongous faggot at this point.

I've never been to tumblr you retarded turbosperg.
You're the buttblasted one because I like something you don't

waifu*

Everything about that webm is hideous.

It's called natural selection cumskin

What is it with mentally damaged tumblr girls that they all have pig noses? You can say it's from being fat, but I've seen fatter people who don't have pig noses like that green haired tart and Randi Harper.

fucking kill yourself.
>doesn't understand I hate undermeme because it panders to tumblr not because it's a shitty game
sjw games have no place here, kill yourself.

probably just the inferior genetics kicking in.

my nigga

What? All I said is we fucked. If anything it's more depressing then hot.

Anyway sure I guess, I'll call him cutter since the whole cutting thing started this.
Still regret that I didn't try and talk to him middle school, probably would've made those years much less painful for him.

what a surprise.

Except I got it from Zerochan, check the fucking filename.

you're looking more and more like a faggot tumbie with every post.

See

ebin

wew, keep replying and posting the same images

Reconsideration of your life choices and or suicide are the only options i can recommend to you in this certain situation for you buddy, and i'm afraid i do not want to par-take in more of your cancerous rants against even more autistic faggots than you.

Good luck.

just stop replying to the nigger, he's on (25) already

DEAR UNDERTABORTIONS: YOU HAVE YOUR OWN FUCKING BOARD

POST IN IT AS MUCH AS YOU'D LIKE

BUT NOT HERE. LITERALLY NO ONE EXCEPT OTHER UNDERTABORTIONS ARE FINE WITH YOU BEING HERE

you can see the artists signature who drew it in the photos retard, every picture you've posted has originated on tumblr.
keep defending shit tier progressive media that only exists to validate the delusions of the mentally ill.

Your first picture is missing something
It's not just any kind of meme, it's SA goon memes

Undertale is a good reminder of how to make a good story with many elements, easter eggs, secrets, various paths, and how to make the player have fun, be spooked, be tense and generally follow the story with great interest. Those fuckers developing 2deep4you walking sims should totally take example from undertale.

Story and storytelling 8.5/10.

Gameplay 6.5/10, besides being very simple, boss battles and even common enemies were surprising at times.

Sound 8/10

Graphic 6.5/10 on pixelshit scale, still good to look at.

Overall experience solid 7/10, the score increases directly proportionally to your autism level.

except the out of place last homo situation the game didn't feel it had any tumblr influence, i played it before even learning where it came from

It would serve you all real well to read

just repeat it over and over until you get the point. and then x out of your 8ch.net tab. and then kill yourself.

No one's buying your meme bulshit, tumblrtale is shit.

what if the people who shitpost undertale threads to death on Holla Forums are the true fans of the game and the people who try and defend the game are the cancer who are too afraid to let go?

What if you're not actually pretending to be a retard and you actually are a retard?

>one
also

Never change Holla Forums

I never played the game at all, I don't download the flavor of the month games on Holla Forums because they're almost always trash.

doesn't matter when you played it faggot the game itself is garbage.
everything it stands for is garbage, and it was made by a faggot who pretends he's a dog online.

I'd say the two in the left are ghosts, one which was ironically a fag and became a fabolous fagbot, counts as ironic fag

the skeleton is not a fag, is just a skeleton.

Ok he's a cuck.

That's ironic faggotry

might I ask what was willingly left undefined? it's gender by chance? maybe the creator even decided to give it they pronouns for extra tumblr pandering points.
hello anthony burch

it's literally some kid that fell in a hole, you don't get to see anything beyond that, it's put there just as avatar for the player to play as.
there's a lot of times that fabolous character in any media put there just for giggles like pic related.
Fags are jokes, as they are laughing stock.

also comparing "fags are just jokes" to what anthony burch did with borderlands 2 is not really the same thing.

Burch tried to push that shit like if it was normal [spoiler]together with an unbearable amount of memes[/spoilers]

yes, even if the player is one of toby's target audience of mentally ill tumblrites that think there's 3 genders. hence why he made the protagonist a fucking blob that nobody could connect with.
it was to be all inclusive and inoffensive, but just ended up making a shit tier generic character that reekd of tumblrshit because he just had to cash in on a trend and give it they pronouns. you can't say that isn't blatant tumblr pandering.
xD yeah bro I love having to interact with the gay characters to get the good ending. totally isn't forcing me to interact with fags I otherwise would want nothing to do with.

exactly what toby "i pretend i'm a dog on the internet" fox did.
exactly what toby "video games should be more inclusive to the trans community" fox did.
GO BE A CUCK SOMEWHERE ELSE

Autist that won't get the jokes.
I'd suggest you not ever leaving vitoria eve, or any other autism simulator.

It's a silent character, it's not much different from characterless half life protagonists in their relative games.
it's a ironic, not serious at all, just for a quick giggle, from the funny scene that happened in that situation.
I witnessed none before the cancer community created them.

very different in fact. gordon freeman wasn't a blob with made up tumblr pronouns you faggot.
boy I sure do love fags subverting vidyas of the medium
now you're just being ignorant or downright disingenuous. go neck yourself newfag

The protagonist had no pronouns or anything
In fact you're making this fact up.

the only thing i can give you as unnecessary were the lesbian, that was totally unironic and forced.

Mention a single meme.

absolutely false.
most video games I have played didn't have a 75% gay/ambiguous cast.
pic related of my last post is a meme referenced fairly early on in tumblrmeme
other memes include a gutsman's ass style gag, and burgerpant's entire character being based off copypasta.

undertale fans: commiting mass suicide will make Sans real. that's right, he'll be there in REAL LIFE! All you need to do is kill yourselves en masse. It's for the greater good.

why

BECAUSE YOU DEFEND A SHITTY FAGGOT GAME FOR FAGGOTS

what if we shitpost undertale on cuckchan Holla Forums? make that place more shittier

sounds exactly like something they'd do. let's not stoop that low, we're not maskfags

Superhot's breddy gud, you summarized it breddy gud too

Holy fuck, consider suicide. All of you.

only when certain "people" defend tumblrtale

Woooow thats almost as deep as undertale bro

that was almost some sick quads

wew