John McCain: Rand Paul ‘Is Now Working for Vladimir Putin’

John McCain: Rand Paul ‘Is Now Working for Vladimir Putin’

After the Kentucky senator objected to a bill advancing Montenegro’s push for NATO membership, McCain lost his cool and accused his colleague of being a Putin operative.

archive.is/SYIuW
youtube.com/watch?v=pq3YdA4Mb84

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNuNiU-Ip3c
youtu.be/mL3WKWMnytk?t=826
archive.fo/Cel66
archive.fo/M6wDS
archive.fo/t1Tm2
archive.fo/PuzJC
archive.fo/Q8GS1
archive.fo/TPs27
archive.fo/uV4z6
archive.fo/NgLUB
archive.fo/dcPoj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

McConnell isn't going to do shit about this. McCain needs some more of the Hilton experience.

Do these people ever die?

I mean holy fuck, Rockefeller is on like his sixth heart and Dick Cheney is wasting good bacon for his next replacement.

I hate to say it but Putin was right about McCain, he's fucking mental. He called it while McCain was running against king nigger.

Are you ever going to vote this guy out, Arizona?

why can't he just fucking die
he already looks like he had stroke when he talks

Didn't the Vietnamese implant a microchip in this pedophile faggot's brain? Can we activate it with a walkie-talkie?

It's all the children's blood transfusions keeping him alive.

That shit is rigged as far as I'm concerned. Same shitty politians get voted in time after time. Something is obviously fucky.

Senators are not supposed to do that, he should have been removed from the Senate floor for disparaging a fellow Senator.

Ffs someone kill this faggot already. He's LITERALLY a traitor to this nation and fucking Arizona cucks make him their senator. I will never forgive Trump for endorsing this piece of shit.

Every election is the same. He promises to help veterans, then does fuck all after he's elected.
I can't understand who the people are who are voting for him at this point.

Swear to god, let's turn McCain over to al-Assad when we finally seize power.

Cuckservatism is almost worst than liberalism. Traitors v. open enemies etc.

I LIKE THE ONES WHO WEREN'T CAPTURED
Chirp chirp.

It seems like at least some of the cuckservative voting block wouldn't be quite so bad if they had access to information other than the lying press.
Maybe it's just old people who don't know what's going on that keep voting for him?

(checked)
Appealing digits. Maybe Kek is suggesting that would be a good talking point for normiesphere cuckservatives.

McCain is a traitor to this nation who was propped up by his daddy.

Should be tarred and feathered, he has done nothing but damage our nation. He has not brought one good thing to our people.

Reminder that John McCain is a traitor that is 100% working for the jews and against the interest of the american people.

Remember a few years back when this video was found in the emails of one of his staffers?

Sounds like the sort of thing an agent of ISIS would say…

I met with John McCain at an Applebees in Cranston, where he handed me a personal check for $12 million USD in exchange for a case of Ji-205 plutonium missile casings.

can't Mossad the Assad

Somebody needs to check this old fucker's meds. He's losing it. Can't believe I voted for him in '08.

When do you lads think he's going to ask the Senate to investigate Pepe?

The digits don't lie.
It will be the great pepe trial of 2017-2018.

You know I wonder how funny Putin finds it that he's the go to blame guy for everything.

McCain is problem that could be solved very easily. I'm surprised nobody has already but I wouldn't be shocked if this is the year someone does.

do it then?

I always said the guy who went after Gabby Giffords targeted the wrong Arizona congressman

This is amazing, user.

Sage for double post.

Yeah, everyone believes that it's other people's representatives that are the problem and that their representatives are just fine.

Said no one in Arizona ever

bamboo-induced delirium

coulda been a false flag for muhgunz. No joke, back in bluepill days I met her for a brief moment when she was 'recovered', and I had a weird hunch that she was faking it.

Cannot Mossad the assad

Can't Mossad the Assad

The real conspiracy is that the kikess had some kind of relationship with the shooter, to the point where she was subscribed to his bizarre jewtube channel. Jewesses are notorious whores, so it was probably something like that.

The numbers are probably written on a candy wrapper in a broadcast station off Ho Chi Minh trail.

Daily reminder he was a traitor to his comrades back during vietnam

Can't mossad the assad

People don't seem to remember that. He sang like a canary and cooperated with the Vietcong.

This is coming for McCain that actually worked for a declared enemy of the US the North Vietnamese government. He gave aid to an enemy of the US while the US was at war with them.

Russia isn't even an enemy of the US. At best they're geopolitical rivals.

Mccain and that other neocuck graham need to be shot out of a cannon.
The vietcong didnt shove enough bamboo up his ass

Daily reminder John McCanary started a fire on an American aircraft carrier that killed 135 US servicemen

The wicked live long.

The greatest victory the vietcong had over us was sending John McCain home

This is the second time I've seen this post, word for word, and it's just as true this time as last.

At least Randlet didn't violate the Code of Conduct, you traitor piece of shit. Nor did he meet with ISIS terrorists and gave them arms.

Hmmm, maybe they could negotiate peace talks over in best korea?

youtube.com/watch?v=xNuNiU-Ip3c

Trump should hang John McCain and Lindsey Graham, and then hang anyone who objected to hanging them. Fucking disgusting pieces of shit. The only redeeming factor of Obama's presidency is that we dodged the bullet that was John McCain and got to blame all the shit that followed on the left.

liveleak embed didn't work?
liveleak.com/view?i=514_1454565158

Honestly, if rand plays his cards right i can see him winning after trump leaves, the establishment hates his guts too so it would be a fight, mccain would be dead by then hopefully

If Trump requested a militia right now I'd drop everything and join.

LET'S GET THIS GOING

It's time to meme McCain's fall.

He broke under Communist torture in the Hanoi Hilton and betrayed his brothers-in-arms. He's been a Communist useful idiot ever since. He calls himself a "War Hero" to win elections, but he's nothing more than a Communist puppet now. The Communists are gone, yet he still serves them.

You're not the only person who figured that out.

He violated Article IV and V of the Code of Conduct. What a fucking shit bag.

No, they're still around. They need to get thrown out of helicopters.

The Communists are embedded in the West now.
McCarthy was right.

WHY DO THE FUCKING RETARDS IN HIS STATE KEEP ELECTING THIS FAGGOT?
GOD DAMN IT
GOD DAMN IT
GET THIS FUCKING HAWK OUT OF OFFICE AND KICK HIS BOYFRIEND MR. GRAHAM OUT WITH HIM
GOD DAMN IT
GOD DAMN IT

I remember reading last semester the Port Huron Statement, where commies pointed out the massive disparity of influence the Southern Democrats had in the congress compared to their percentage of nationwide support.

McCain, Graham and Rubio are all on the Senate Intelligence, Judicial, Budget, etc, the highest and most important committees the country has, yet I've genuinely never met somebody who liked them. Everybody hates these shitty NeoCohens yet somehow they are placed in the most important seats every single congress. There needs to be something done about that.

Chamber of Commerce floods his primary election with millions of dollars, then the democrats put up a loony to scare all the republicans for voting for him. He's in a safe seat.

Some of you are OK. Don't go to Arizona this week.

Can't Mossad the Assad.

This is another problem with a two party system. Arizona is a conservative state (though that will soon change as they are engulfed by Hispanics) so the Republicans can run just about anyone they want, and he'll win, because the alternative is a liberal Democrat who the constituents despise. If there was real competition in our elections at least 80% of our Congressmen and Senators wouldn't be there.

Perhaps he's wondering why you would shoot a man before throwing him from a helicopter.

Oh, I see what you mean.
There's got to be somebody serious in Arizona that can challenge him.

No one cared who I was till I put on the mask.

Do you think, with 30+ years of pissing off everybody in the nation, that we're the first people who've tried to get him/Graham the fuck out?

He is proof that torture works.

I'm not trying to trashtalk AZ bros.
I don't know the culture there, or what kind of candidate they'd go for over him.
What kind of candidate would the people there go for?

Nigger, Anne Kirkpatrick was a fucking bitch, and I'm sure she would have made us into Commiefornia 2.0. At least with Kike McCain we can just lay low and let him do his own shit because God knows that he doesn't give a fuck about Arizona. We were a bit selfish on this one.

Why can't simply countering with "JOHN MCCAIN MET WITH FUCKING ISIS TO GIVE THEM SUPPORT"-

END THIS FUCKING TRAITOROUS FAGGOT?

Go on..

When does Trump introduce legislation to limit congressional terms? I would have done that day one.

I was actually thinking about this earlier today user. All this deep state fuckery is really pissing me off, there is a war raging in D.C. and normies have no idea. I was thinking of something simple like, "Guns for Trump" or some shit like that, with our stated mission to protect our democracy from the deep state, the idea being he could call on us at any time to mobilize. Even 100K joining a group on jewbook would make a hell of an impact. I'm thinking maybe a forum too since normies can't into image boards.

t.gun toting "hillbilly" that wants to share pics of all my tools with ya'll and let the deep state know we'll fight those fuckers to the death. We're gonna MAGA and no one will stand in our way.

Said every spook ever.
It's cheesy sounding to say, but they can't handle the truth. Just look at how on-edge they already are.

tl;dr 'wet-started' his engine, which caused a rocket on the plane behind him to fire, which caused some bombs on a plane in front of that to go off.
A lot of good men died for no reason.

Look how on-edge we already are…

I'd argue it's a matter of scale and perspective.
The kind of stuff we deal with on a daily basis before breakfast would send the average normie to a rubber room.

Namefagging would be bad and it's not needed. Trump has Mattis and a bunch of red-State Governors. A snap of his fingers and he would wield huge numbers of regular and irregular forces; It would be the greatest pick-up game in history.

Nice try, Rabbi Shekelstein.

DAILY REMINDER

John McCain killed 167 US Navy Sailors

(checked)
SPREAD IT

You gotta hand it to the Honoraries - if any of them had pulled a stunt like that, they would have committed seppuku on the spot, and they sure as fuck never would have been running for Parliament.

Can't Mossad the Assad

Yea?

obligatory

you really are edgy with that shit illustration.

Wait, it's not Friday. Is it Friday?

It's never Friday.

Wow, I really see the error of my ways.

Filtered.

Can't Mossad the Assad

holy shit that was amazing, McCuck BTFO

And I'm BFFs with Obama. That series was great, thank you Sam

Sad!

what'd you expect from a TFB shitter?

McCain could have retired as a war hero. Now he's going to destroy even that phony legacy. A man who never built anything for himself and had everything handed to him by men greater than anything he himself could ever be.

Nice job, John. I'm sure your father is proud.

Cards on the table, guys: would any of us actually care, at this point, if he was?

Watch trump cuck and say nothing, but he will comment about some washed up niggers music video.

Rand Paul bashed Trump numerous times and has pestered Trump a number of times even afterwards. This is an example of letting your enemies eat themselves. Rand is not that much of a threat but holy shit, he deserves a little shit for acting as he did during the primaries. Trump is probably laughing since Rand gets some shit from his own party and gets to see how cuckservatives are while letting McCain make an ass of himself. Win/win for him. He may say something later but he is smart to let this fester a bit.

Aw look it's a picture of kikemod banning bad goys who don't hugbox.

(checked)
My sides would literally crater on the impact of hearing that many people actually say Pepe

He was running against him. The stuff he said was minimal compared to the blanket sabotage of mccain and the rest of the deep state dorks. By trump doing nothing all it is strengthens the Russian narrative in the gop. Besides a few tweets months ago I've seen nothing but cucking to these criminals. Rand is a friend he needs and the only one gathering friends to exert power is pence and the GOPe.

Randlet the "Detroit Republican" is a kosher piece of shit.

Trump has no reason to defend Rand Paul. Carson ran against Trump and did not bash Trump as much as he did. Rand and his father bashed Trump even after he got the nomination and only settled down after he won (even then Rand made some comments at him here and there). He seriously has no reason to defend Rand. Rand can defend himself and would be better off kicking up a fuss against McCain himself since the people who back him who hate Trump will begin to see how fucked over cuckservatives are in the first place when their Rand is getting attacked with such a ridiculous manner.

Who is isn't in a lot of the gop? I meant friend as in political friend help get some things done and be a shield to the greater cuckservatives.

You're right he doesn't need to defend him. However the Russian narrative does need some push back. If mccain is doing a "muh Russia" because things aren't going his way it is a good chance to behind the curtian start to get in people's ear to align against the GOPe. It's clear pence is doing that.

I like the secret swastika's in the floor pattern in front of the door

And there has been push back but who is he trying to convince at this point in defending Rand? Rand's supporters? In that case, the narrative being trashed by Rand alone would carry more weight. The problem with Trump pushing against this narrative again is that people will say that he has a stake in seeing this narrative trashed since he is seen as a suspicious party. Rand on the other hand is free of this association and due to his dust-ups with Trump is seen as being free from any influence. If Trump suddenly jumps in before Rand can go after McCain on this then it makes it harder for Rand and Trump to attack this as separate parties, something that would have more power than both combining if only because any conjoined effort will look like collusion and the president playing favorites. It is in both Rand's and Trump's best interests to tackle this issue apart from each other. It's in both their interests if Rand deals with McCain on this little dust-up by himself or with his own pals and Trump not jump in.

(checked)
If anything this is McConnell's job to resolve. He's been keeping a remarkably low profile and letting Paul Ryan get all the headlines.

This too. The cuckservatives will ultimately divide the party openly even more so than before by attacking anyone that stands in their way in the manner which will drive less cucked senators away from them. This will result in the cucks getting kicked out when they side with leftists or get praised by leftists to the point that they will be synonymous with the left in the mind of even their constituents and become utterly useless to anyone and everyone.

I think McCain might be right. Rand being a Russian agent would explain why he accused Trump of sabotaging the GOP race for Hillary, who sold our uranium to Putin. Russian agent helping Russian tool.

youtu.be/mL3WKWMnytk?t=826

Holy fuck. I guess hit traitorous father is proud. Need to gas that entire family including his race mixing son.

What a ridiculous cunt, should have left him in the tiger cage.

What's stopping one of us from, let's say, renting a white van in DC and putting a couple loudspeakers or megaphones on top, and driving around while broadcasting McCain's Vietnam broadcast for a few days? Or calling CSPAN and getting on air only to play that broadcast?

Wait I just realized something.

We know for a fact McCain broke and betrayed his country when he was in NVA jails right? NVA jails heavily tied/managed in fact by the KGB?

Now remember KGB tactics was to always recruit people the least suspicious… not people that more or less agree with the commie PoV (because they simply would never be allowed to have good intel and there is no point convincing/coercing someone already on your side).

So… doesn't that mean he's an actual russian agent??? Or at least was.
At the very list isn't he highly suspicious?

It wouldn't be in the least bit surprising given how dead on McCarthy was about everything, and how utterly inept McCain is at doing anything remotely conservative or functional.

We need to figure out a way to destroy the GOP, and sooner rather than later. It's just as full of neocons as ever, and they work hard to support their own. The problem is that in states like Arizona, McCain runs unopposed (as other anons mentioned above) because the GOP won't let another Republican challenge his seat, and fund raising against the GOP incumbent when you're all alone is incredibly difficult. We'd have to wage a gigantic campaign to demonize McCain while fundraising money to support a challenger. Might be possible to do that in conjunction with WeSearchr and similar sites. Or term limits on all of Congress.

CAN HE DIE NOW PLEASE?!

Sounds like McCain threw a temper tantrum when things didn't go his way today.

First Roger Stone survives another assassination attempt (McCain was whining that Stone should be investigated by the Senate Intelligence Committee again a few days ago) then Rand Paul, well, goes about being Rand Paul.

AZ so fucking retarded voting for this moron every single time. He's the worst RINO in existence.

And in close 2nd is Lindesy Grahm.

you faggots just keep trying to push that narrative

roger stone is not redpilled. cuck paul is not redpilled either.

ron paul is not his son. rand is cucked as can be.

I've heard ron on a few shows since last summer, he's probably as bad as rand now

On the background of this picture you can see Anis Amir, the Berlin truck terrorist, sitting on the MG of a tactical.

Strange, but not surprising, nor unlikely, given that Islamic terrorist were drawn to Libya like flies to the shit.

Can we taze this faggot and ship him back to Charlie already?

His father was the scumbag who orchestrated the USS Liberty coverup. Now his sone is subverting an entire fucking nation.

Will it ever stop?

Don't forget his dad was what, the ranking CO on the boat or something, and covered the whole thing up. A family of traitors

The best thing about those already in a position of authority who are calling all these patriots 'Russians' is that it basically identifies themselves as those who will eventually be caught and likely face consequences for something they've done. It's like stepping out into the light for disinfection.

McCain is very pro freedom and meets with rebels and freedom fighters all th time.

McCain probably could get defeated in a primary by an AZanon if that user plays their cards right

I'd like to see Joe Arpaio take a crack at McCain since he's not Sheriff of Maricopa County anymore and has nothing to lose. Sure he may be 84, but I'd rather see Sheriff Joe die in office while occupying McCain's old seat than to see that aging communist traitor given the Ted Kennedy treatment for selling his country down the road to hell.

Its the same reason why Mcconnell is still there and all these other assholes. The voting populace is mostly retarded and like the status quo.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Yea that won't be infiltrated in two minutes.

no, his father was CNO–Chief of Naval Operations. He covered it all up from the top. Then , when he was "evacuated" from the ship since other sailors wanted his hide, they had the balls to frame it as "he transferred ships so he could keep flying missions." WTF sense does that make? Given his shit flying record (already lost 4 jets), why would they want him rather than someone who could actually operate their plane? He fucking killed people with his hotdog bullshit, felt no fucking remorse, then used his status to get special treatment and turned traitor.

Fucking traitor, mccfag needs to be fired.

Will this faggot ever go away?
King Nigger was a disaster but I'm starting to think that if McCain have won in 2008 he would have launched a nuke on Moscow as soon as he stepped in in the oval office.

Wow.
Ok nice

Nothing is stopping us

Russia needs to do a massive military build up to force the world into a build up. The results would be so very beneficial to economies everywhere.

Of course Turkey would just hand out AK's to every rapeugee heading into Europe

Trump doesn't need randlet. He should take this opportunity to shit on John McCain again, though.

McCain just got re-elected and isn't going anywhere for 6 years. He is totally owned by the military industrial complex. That's why he has such a hard on for more war.

Remember in 2008 when McCain was an evil racist:
archive.fo/Cel66
archive.fo/M6wDS
archive.fo/t1Tm2
archive.fo/PuzJC
archive.fo/Q8GS1
archive.fo/TPs27
archive.fo/uV4z6
archive.fo/NgLUB
archive.fo/dcPoj

What if, hear me out, McCain is the Russian traitor instead.

No… not Russian… Soviet.
He's a fucking Communist!
He broke, he betrayed his brothers-in-arms, he follows the Soviets! The Soviets are fucking dead and he still follows them!

How Mccarthyist.

Can't Mossad the Assad

Sigh, someone call the funny farm. McNuts is loose again

Aww, you saved it

I dont get this guy

bretty gud 7/8

How fucking slow was his reaction time to Rand's objection?! This senile old fag needs to go.