Dumb pregnant 19-year-old black whore from Texas KILLED by train after taking pictures on tracks

Dumb pregnant 19-year-old black whore from Texas KILLED by train after taking pictures on tracks

archive.fo/D30rl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iwvIsHf48Yo
izismile.com/2010/06/07/funny_korean_comic_strips_41_pics.html
youtube.com/watch?v=B1GoJk7BKd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The train was ironically named The Margaret Sanger.

Kek dumb nigger and a fucking gay OP posting a retarded article

TWO FOR ONE SPECIAL

I heard she was twerking on theTracks

How do people get hit by trains? They aren't very quiet.

She was listening to Tony Robbins tapes that whole morning where he was motivating her, telling her she can do anything she sets her mind to.

So she went out on those tracks and put out her hand and said "I COMMAND YOUS TA STAP!"

And that was it.

How does that even work?
I can understand being trapped in a stalled vehicle or something, but on foot?

Thompson was standing between two sets of tracks Friday in Navasota when a BNSF Railway train approached, according to the paper. She moved out of the way, but was apparently unaware that a Union Pacific train was coming in the opposite direction.

DOUBLE KILL

Double down

This actually isnt all that uncommon. When I was doing some urban exploration years ago I ran across a memorial in one of the sites I was at to someone who had the same thing happen.

lol fuck niggers

Ugh. Was her brother Chrisania or Billnanigans with her? Fucking Nigger names.

Never mind the particularities of this. Nigger shouldn'ta played on them train tracks.
Period.

This is as BOTH trains are blaring horns at this chocolate cow standing on the tracks. GG well played

Yeah, it's easy to get distracted when playing around trains like that.

I feel like it's okay to mention that she is ugly.

Universe righting itself so hard I tripped.

Sounds like something that would appear in a cartoon show.

God damn this is just ridiculous. I can't tell what is news and what is satire anymore.

As in the case of this article- why not both?

checked dat ID

how bout check urs

You want be laughing when this niggress' fambly sees a multi-million dollar payout just so they won't call the train racist.

top kek

Damn, son, I'm gonna have to check you back!

it's always good news when a nigger dies

Darwin wins again!

the dumb whore was trespassing

you think train companies pay out money to all the hobos drunk on Mad dog 20/20 getting split in half on their trains???

kek

Hail Hortler

dumb lucky whore might manage to get an open casket at her funeral

Based Thomas.

tanyaposters get the rope first

I'm still not quite used to going to Holla Forums and being constantly bombarded by good news. It's a surreal kind of feel.

So you're saying she had her first child when she was 12, and after being a mother of 7 years, she wanted to be a fucking model? Niggers really are the lowest common denominator.

How do you even get to 19 if you're that stupid?

kek

It might not have been the first time she had a train run on her, but it was certainly the last.

You forgot one point: niggers

Top jej

(Heil Hitler)

What an absolute tragedy. And absolutely no sympathy to be found on this board. I mean, do any of you faggots realise what the conductor is going through?

He's going to have to live with the fact that his train hit and killed a pregnant chimp that had no business being there in the first place. His schedule is going to be absolutely fucked.

And the paperwork. My god, the paperwork.
I stand with that poor, brave man.

NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

Quads??? Does this count?

This user has it right: we've been heartless assholes.
PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

dubs in your ID say so

Kek. The way he says that so casually gives the impression that he ends up scraping off cow guts on a daily basis.

What did he said?

why don't i ever get to write the headlines?

Dumb 19-year old train PREGNANT WITH DIESEL purifies human gene pool a little bit today

In all seriousness, they wait for the first to pass, then cross before it pulls far enough away to reveal the second train coming on the far track. I see people cross too soon all the fucking time where, if another one was coming in the opposite direction, they would never hear or see it. People die (and fuck up my commute) all the time. I should really make a diagram to show what I'm talking about and to educate anons for their safety.

Funniest shit I've seen today. Thanks.

I recognize the song that's playing

"Awwwwww, you dumb fucker."

How the fuck do you not see/hear a train coming?

Figured this would be an appropriate place to leave .webm related. Never lose sight of how stupid niggers really are.

they paint the fucking engines in color schemes specifically designed to be easily seen in all hours daylight, Night, and especially fucking Dusk and Dawn
its your own fault if you manage to get hit by one

I know they're down ~25 IQ points from the average white, but god damn that's fucking embarrassing. Watching shit like that and then realizing their vote is worth just as much as mine is physically painful.

WHY?

What would even incline someone to take modeling photos on a train track? Out of all the places to start a modeling career, and you choose run down train tracks? Not exactly seductive if you ask me. We need eugenics.

Rip, another queen dead.
youtu.be/iwvIsHf48Yo

it was most likely some moron URBEX faggot who was the photographer who suggested ACTIVE rail lines as the location

DEM RACISSS TRAYNS!
WITE DEVILLS!
RACISSSSSS!

College cunts. it's arty

Bet you won't see BLM protesting this one

Like this?

Some train autists have such high powerlevels that they pay women to pose on train tracks.

Wouldn't they just masturbate to trains instead?

Well I've played around train tracks in my youth sometimes particularity Amtrack (apparently they use fright lines) comes in really fast with little warning. The Amtrack trains didn't use horn, the fright trains did.

Niggers are stupid & are unobservant. Therefore it probably didn't notice the growing rumble of the incoming train and got hit.

niggers can get tans too? her face is so much darker than the rest.

Thank you train chan

probably makeup

No such thing as bad publicity.

Hopefully she doesn't get snubbed from the Darwin Awards.

Dobgek

Isn't there usually arms down with flashing lights and bells going off until all tracks are clear? How fucking retarded do you have to be to disregard that.

She was on the fast track to being famous.

YFW RIGHT WING DEATH TRAINS

Literally answers the question for them. 30 IQ confirmed.

That's gasoline, though.

The train track shots are a common thing. I used to see that where I used to live. That said, there is no excuse for not being extra careful around train tracks.

There are crossings without traffic controllers, especially in low population towns where they can't be afforded. Some people don't understand that they are not crossing one intersection, but two.

nigger are that dumb

feels like a small earthquake when they pass, even at low speeds.

I thought that was a law. Its kind of like having stop signs, albeit a bit more expensive.

Explain the gasoline to me.

And you check yours ;^

Also take notice how she's lightened her skin, except for her face.

he's missing a tire

He's gonna necklace them properly with a tire filled with gasoline and then hang them up by the belt so everyone can watch that gruesome death.

different user here but If you been in rush hour you will hear people beeping their horns loud once they see a train pass or the bridge move back down even if the light is red some people are just impatient.

Indeed brother. Your post reminded me of that story a few years back about a mentally ill tranny committing suicide by semi truck. As I read the story; all I could think about was how the trucker was doing. Drug tests; questions from the investigators; all those days not driving i.e. no money for the famalam, but of course you hear nothing about that from the papers. Makes me sick.

The entire page of the article was cancer, but here is the story if any are interested.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2891267/Transgender-teenager-leaves-heartbreaking-suicide-note-blaming-Christian-parents-walking-tractor-trailer-highway.html

On a slightly related note. As I was searching for the story; I found a vid that is more or less related to OP. As they say. Play stupid games; get stupid prizes.

Only where you're supposed to cross. There are no arms in the middle of the tracks and no roads passing. But if you're somewhere you're not supposed to be you should be extra careful. Luckily it didn't damage the train.

Hahaha. Thank you.

I know but it doesn't have a subtitle so I unsure what he actually said.

checked
Everytime that's posted I have to give it another watch.
Does anyone remember Leela Alcorn?

Onion used to be great.

Yeah, anyone can pick up on the fact a train is coming through. The Amtrack at least in my area gave you much less warning due to its speed & the fact it didn't use its horn but even so you felt the rumbling and heard metal grinding against metal/ before it came through.

Anyway I can see them speaking ebonics very loudly and not noticing anything around them.

I miss the Onion before it was bought by Univision.

killing two birds with one stone.

Or should I say…

Killing two niggers with one train.

:^)

Basically all people get darker when in the sun, niggers, spics, whites, slav-shits and street shiters too

in the negres "model" case that is probably a poor match of foundation tone to her natural color

pretty sure its pigmentation's reaction to UV rays or somthing

oh Carlos

Well, at least the pictures came out nice :^)

It saved a lot of money that was going to spend on the jails.

ARE THE CONDUCTORS OKAY??
IS THERE A PROBLEM??

Those are some fine digits, Mr. President.

shitskins can get dry skin aka ashy skin, they have skin that flake out making their skins caulk-like white spots. That's why shitskins love coco-butter or shea-butter lotion because it relives that

(checked)
(checked)
(checked)

was over even before it began, you just missed the sad depressed middle part until you gave up and went on welfare

We wuz traynz.

Like this.
They dont hear the 2nd train over the 1st.

Wow. What a stupid way to die.

In bong lad literally every crossing, even in the smallest villages of maybe three houses have barriers

checked and kek'd

No. The law in the US requires at least a cross buck sign with the number of tracks under it. When the volume of road traffic goes up, the number of safety mechanisms of the crossing scales up with it.

'kin'ell

It's like a cartoon gag became reality.

Good.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to get hit by a train? It's a god damn metaphor for being oblivious there's no way anyone is that retarded, even if you are a nigger, your sensory systems are functioning.

Are they high school students? They are too old to be dumb unless they were retarded.

Trains are the natural predators of the North American negro

They just got fucked. Haha.

Even in the animal kingdom no one would fuck her.

I don't know, baboons are some pretty low-down and dirty apes.

Obviously she wanted to highlight her caboose

Wow, I didn't know Trainwiz was in television,

for what purpose did you save that image, may I ask?

Driver has his rear shocks on his mind

May I have the transcript please?

Four Russian Teenagers Hit By Train - Three Dead & One Injured 
Representatives of the Kuibyshev railroad released footage of an incident where four Samara students were hit from behind while walking on railroad tracks.

The driver was traveling next to a freight train, both going in the same direction, and sounded his horn. Although the driver applied the brakes, the train did not pull up in time and hit the students from behind.

It is believed the noise of the freight train overwhelmed the noise of the warning horn from the driver. In the revised footage shown, at least one of the teens happens to glance sideways, more than likely catching a glimpse of what is to come.

There is some speculation that the foursome may have been involved in some sort of suicide pact, but no evidence has been found to substantiate those claims.

Three of the fourteen yr-old teenagers died on the spot, with one somehow surviving the initial impact.

They have a really weird skintone. Some parts of their body will be different colors than the other. They have like, splotches of lighter spots. There is really nothing appealing about them.

That's great until you get close enough to one to actually fucking smell them. Just imagine their sweaty gritty ass cheeks, no way in hell I'd touch that shit.

Train challenge becomes big in the black community when?

Probably drunk

Make this a thing. How long you wait until you jump out of the way on the tracks. A test of balls/retardation for them to do.

For the longest time I hung out with a nigger (friend of a relative). She always stunk like actual shit. I thought it was a medical condition or something, but one day I saw her riding a bike. Huge brown stain on her sweatpants. She was leaking shit because she got assraped so often by her nigger family.
They have the gall to say we smell like wet dogs, while they reek of shit and rape.

Welcome home. You're here for forever

Thanks, OP. This made me happy. I hope Kek blesses us with more dead nigger tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that and the day after that.

Welcome to the Holla Forums community.

holyshit that nog logc. It explains everything

How is the weather in India pajeet?

Well these types of things happen a lot.Even to people who should know better. Thats why the rail industry always comes up with the best workplace training videos every year.

I had to turn my volume down not to hurt my ears with that, how could they possibly not hear it?

Best title I've seen in months congratulations

They have a lot of balls to say that. Their skin naturally secretes this fowl fucking odor. No matter what they try to cover it with, fragrance wise, they smell somewhere in-between old milk and this distinct musk. It pisses me off when I'm behind one in a line and I can smell their stench. I know it's not just me. I barely smell anything on a white person other than cologne or cigarettes if that's their thing. I mean I could go two days without showering and not smell half as bad as a nigger. Jesus christ, I used to hang out with a pack of them for like a year freshmen year and boy did it straighten me out.

And they're ugly as shit too. As if their smell wasn't bad enough to make someone steer clear.

Some girls are so cute it actually kind of hurts to look at them. Kinda like staring into the sun.

plz be OP of more threads

It's great. Best ones:
Dogs love anal sex apparently?
Dogs have long tongues (BOOM! TAKE THAT WHITEY)
Dogs love dairy
Dogs explain high heels
Africans did not evolve the way whites did (jej)
Canines means dogs

A cute grill's smile is like fucking manna.

dont forget nigger breath on top of all those other NATTRAL smellz

Noted for rarity of Pepe

;.;

Was just in Flagstaff 2 days ago user, out partying and walking back to the car a train stopped us. After the 4 engines passed and it was just train cars going by, never heard the train coming the other way until it zipped past, and we all jumped.

Have you noticed that both the nigger smell and pajeet smell practically disappear if said individuals pay even the slightest attention to personal hygiene? Simply taking a daily shower is sufficient, but noooo…

No wonder they get diseases so easily.

I remember when I was a little kid who had no concept of racism at all I'd always hold my breath when black people walked by me.

No. No I haven't.

It's a nigger thing.

When they're not around maybe. :^)

a lot of vegan hipsters complain about this too but act like its because of the food you eat and will say that vegan sweat smells much cleaner than how us meat-eaters smell

I don't believe this at all.

I'm glad natural selection continues to act on the species.

The lack of nutrition makes them actually retarded.

THE RAILROAD PUT THIS NIGRESS UNDERGROUND

I'm sure the train launched her quite a distance.

Oh lawdy

"Shh, shut up, Harriet. I think I hear something… nah, it's probably nothing."

No, that would require me meeting one that bathed on a regular basis.

Now, that's what I call a RaHoWa two for one bargain!

Two birds with one stone.

Kek is on form today.

Yet another irrelevant thread

Look you goddamn niggers:
Before the right-bound train pulls far enough away (like 2 train lengths) it LITERALLY OBSTRUCTS THE VIEW OF THE ONCOMING TRAIN. this may vary depending on the bend of the track at this point
It has nothing to do with bright colors or loud noises. People get hit by trains
ALL THE FUCKING TIME

You can't defend blindly walking into an oncoming train.
Like the sound of two brightly painted trains flashing past you?

You do realize train tracks aren't meant for walking on, right? Didn't your parents teach you to look both ways before crossing the street? Apply that to train tracks, and you won't be hit by a large, loud, heavy object.

And that is why you never - ever - move along train tracks unless there's zero chance of more than one train being present, you're aware of your surroundings and have excellent visibility and a way to bail. It's alarming how sneaky thousands of tons of steel can be, especially in poor visibility and even more so in conditions where the environment limits the propagation of sound.

You sure are, Shlomo

it's the sound of inevitability

Personally, I do smell a lot like a dog. Don't know if it's a bacterial thing on skin or hair, but when I'm wet I smell just like the labs and german shorthairs I've always had. Nothing like the cattledogs or others with drier hair I've had and been around. First time I was near city-niggers was also the first time I smelled pot, I thought that was their natural smell, and all the mudslimes I've been around used perfume so I have no idea.

Only landwhales smell worse than unhealthy hippies, even if they aren't using patchouli or whatever the fuck they're gross.

No need to be drug down by our weakest. I'm sure you wanted them to pop out a dozen wigger kids each.

suicidal Nuck cult of Nucks that worshipped a form of Russian Roulette that involved jumping in
front of trains and seeing which Nuck could come the closest to the train's front without getting
demapped
Infinite Jest —DFW

perfume or cologne doesn't mask the scent instead two scents hit your nose, you smell the nasty moldy skin mixed the perfume scent they use to mask the smell

you smell the nasty moldy skin mixed with the perfume scent they use to mask the smell

WE WUZ WORKIN' ON DA RAILROAD N SHIET

well, all heavy perfumes smell terrible so I can't tell the difference. The fact that even the smart ones can't into hygiene was all I needed to know. Had to live with a few of them years ago.

checked

It's almost like it's too much for you and you feel overwhelmed and also unworthy

That's because cologne are trying to copy the apocrine sweat gland odor to get women attracted to your body women sub-consciously are pickly and attactive to different sweat odors

was suicide pact

they were clearly not walking and you can see that the survivor chickened out last second.

Just so we're clear: you KNOW she was being ass-raped? Or do you suspect it but it could simply have been that she just wasn't taught how to wipe properly?

Pic related.

I always thought it was just masking.

Suspected. Her father was a creepy fucker but tbh she could have just been shitting herself.

I guess she believed feminism will protect her.

It is but products like deodorant soap or shampoo doesn't deodorizes, it blocks your scent but adds its own "sweat" scent most hair-cleaning are nothing more than scams

NAZI WEREWOLVES
A
Z
I

W
E
R
E
W
O
L
V
E
S

Id love to see a return to the natural levels again. This keeping the ill fitted for survival meme needs to die

Thanks. I'm honestly not sure which is the worst of the two options.

We need every white girl to fit this description.

i believe its related the doppler effect. both are approaching, but the closer train will of course blow its horn first and be heard first and it will seem louder than the second train to the stationary observer. Assuming both trains are going comparable speeds.

So you'd have to take into account the lack of an audio cue and be visually aware - but then i dont expect much from people playing on train tracks.

wew

good

she died doing what she loved, getting railed

I guess she skipped leg day

pic related

This is such a comfy thread.

That never fails to amuse me. Seeing animal she boons being loud eeeking apes, and one of them put down by a white

Fuck Im so glad I didnt have to go to a majority nigger school.

maybe she was just looking to get a train ran on her

Everyone's so serious nowadays. Sometimes it's nice to chill out, have a sandwich, and tell a couple jokes.

I approve of this form of execution.

criminally underrated post

Source?

Hate to break it to y'all, but these kids probably did this intentionally.

There's a "game" going on in the Russian blogosphere known colloquially as "The Blue Whale." Put simply, suicidal/edgy teenagers put certain hashtags on social media pictures designating a willingness to participate in this challenge (e.g. "#imready" or "#wakemeupat420"). They are then given instructions on what to do over the next couple of weeks by a total stranger on the internet. They get worse and worse and usually end in forcing them to kill themselves, mostly by jumping off buildings or (as you see) this kind of shit. This game is unfortunately getting increasingly popular in teenage Russian society, and I had a gf there who lost her younger sister to it.

If you look in the video, there were only two kids who at least tried to nope the hell out of there, only because they had some sort of sanity or self-respect left in them. The other two kids just stood there, for that was just part of the game they chose to play.

Nah. They were looking the other way, didn't even see the train coming. They didn't hear it because they mistook the noise of the train for the other train right next to them.

This sort of thing seems to be becoming a trend. Not even concerned.

What year are you posting from?

I mean, the circumstances are open to many different interpretations, but what I said is what I saw going on in the video. It's perfectly likely that they didn't know what they were doing just as much as they did.

And no, I didn't pull this out of my ass, this thing is actually going on in Russia. The police just doesn't do anything about it because A. the "game masters" keep themselves anonymous and B. the police is corrupt as fuck anyway

I was going to ask the same thing as

For what purpose have you saved that image in your HD user ?
Jesus…

Have this one too.

You do realize a nigger is asking the question… right?

right?
this bit has been around for years. of the few i watched it was always a guy busting his girlfriends balls for being shit at math/logic.

FREDZANIA INSANIA IN DA BRIANIA GOT KILT BY BIG TRAINIA!

(Heil'd)
Now my sides are in painia

We know the solution.

Meant:
Now we finally know the solution.

This entire thread is full of great jokes,but damn son.

Perhaps she was wondering why someone would shoot a woman, before throwing her in front of a train?

And yet those stupid niggers end up with this.

lmao, whites don't fuck nonwhites

Checked.

(checked)
The fire rises.

Yes, I did. Kids don't have to be the same as their parents.

No, they don't. Do you have any idea how rarely whites actually couple with nonwhites? Stop paying attention to jewish propaganda. Only a tiny minority of the trashiest whites fuck niggers user. Stop watching talmudvision and consuming other kike bullshit immediately, it's rotting your brain.

I work at a busy place and the number of white race mixers I see around is alarming.

>but damn did i see so many white girls all about the black dick hurting their fathers in college

FTFY

well, open your heart of course and welcome her back in a loving home

oh, who am i kidding, fuck 'em both

cuck

no need to report I see

in that exact instant, I would cease to have a daughter.

It will do wonders for your country, mate.

TBH I'm amazed that the kid even has a father.

She was training hard.

Life imitating art

Gave track-marks a new name.

Why is a thread about some nigger getting run over at 250 replies while other good threads get barely any?

Because sometimes we need happy thoughts.

that cartoon though…

oy vey the next school shooter

topkek

I never knew there were people dumb enough to take the advice of go play in traffic or the train tracks seriously.

Have fun fam.
izismile.com/2010/06/07/funny_korean_comic_strips_41_pics.html

know the signs

Fix this, it's stupid.

first #trainchallenge victim

Was she also fucking deaf?

Yes, this is a rarity. As others have noted, both niggers and pajeets operate under the delusion that "masking" with other scents is a substitute for bathing. Also, I'm uncertain regarding the contribution of the "laundry effect"… i.e. to what degree this is compounded by unwashed/reworn clothing that becomes impregnated by the secretions.

I pass by a pajeet at my work he smells like he smeared shit in his hair.
every. single. time. I don't know how the fucker keeps it up when he's stuck in a cubical with other people. it's not a light smell that passes, it's as if his butt cheeks are rubbing fresh diarrhea puree all day long till it crusts up and falls down his pants.
is this what they call the curryshit smell?

Pretty much. It's what comes from a culture where washing in a river (or rivers) full of shit and dead bodies is A-OK!. We Brits tried to civilise them - to limited effect.

He's probably weirded out by toilet paper and still just smears his shit with his hand. I'm not joking either.

1488 hours in paint!

Your pajeet seems more "designated" than the ones typically found in the US. The common smell here is a combination of curry seeping out of their pores *plus* incredibly strong BO that is a consequence of their "I'll bathe once every week or two, whether I need it or not" perspective, +/- a "strong perfume totally negates BO, amirite" failure of reasoning.

there is one of those high caste light skinned pajeets there too, no smell unlike the other two.

I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

he seems like it, typical h1b accent and seems rather stupid/slow for someone that's part of the engineering department.

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

The high castes (I:e those of Aryan decent) are usually those that bathe properly, poo-in-the-loo and have learnt the proper ratio of spice to meat.

"Dumb pregnant 19-year-old black whore from Texas KILLED by train after taking pictures on tracks"

Fam I am
I am Fam
Watch me twerk on Instagram
I like trains, Fam i am

Blacks on tracks
Relax on tracks with blacks
we'll make fat stacks!
Waiting for those GibsMeDats.

I'll upload this to Instagram
I like trains, Fam I am

Empty train tracks I surveilled
A simple fence I had to scale
Makeup on and blunts inhaled
I went to Texas and got Railed.

Should've used a video cam
I don't like trains now, Fam I am.

Toot Toot!
there goes my limbs and joints
I wish I had more IQ points
black on track?
train on black!
train on track make black go flat!
See that picture of me gored?
I got me a Darwin Award!

Never relax on tracks while Black
Are blacks stupid? here's the facts….
Of all the words of tongue and pen
Holla Forums sure was right again!

SPLAT LIVES MATTER

never stop posting Seuss-Hakase.

Two nigger less

Have you finished your driving test? Obviously not.

Heheheh, this is just too much

Checked

It delivered cheap keks. Don't be such a prune.

wtf

those dubs (checked)

sweet jej lad

Sheeeiiiit dat whitey don't like me
I'll take a selfie on da train tracks
Dat'll make DAT white boy turn around to the queanz

Reminded me of this.

How fast was that train and could the cow have possibly sruvived?

Stop sliding

I dont want to see a theead every time a black person dies in a stupid way in the US. We would never get to talk politics if we would do that.

Reminder for those who don't remember and for newfags:
The Fire Challenge was invented by Holla Forums and we spread it on social media with the goal of trolling niggers into setting themselves on fire. They actually fucking did it, in droves.

Don't teach me to avoid trains, teach trains to not hit me.

When I was a kid a mathematician came to my math class, and he could do any equation you shouted out in his head, and was always correct. The trick they use is to ask the question again incorrectly, so that the person who is asking repeats it, while they do the math in their head. Niggers ALWAYS use that same trick, but instead of trying to figure out what 12514669 + 45128578 is they try to figure out (80 miles / 1 hour) = (80 miles / x hours)

They literally don't, though? Statistically less than 2% of whites race mix at all, and of those over half are men. Then, out of the under 1% of whites who are women who race mix, vast majority race mix with any other races than NIGGERS.

She was getting her life back on track by training for her modeling career

EPIC KEK
Oh, my sides - well done, bard of Holla Forums.

My sides

surely you deserved at least dubs for that excellent post

Didn't you read the greentext? She heard them coming, she made the mistake of thinking there was only one train and let herself get hit by the other one.

You're retarded enough to get yourself hit by a train one day user. Take my advice and stay away from railway tracks.

I love you.

Niggers.

I work with some gooks, their breaths smell like they don't know what toothpaste is.

Now screencapped in glorious png.

You're welcome! Long time lurker, first time poster- I just couldn't resist.

THANK YOU! I am immortalized in Rhyme now!

kek

I wish being a conductor was a good job here.

We should see if we can get niggers to mourn her passing ON their local train tracks.

is she dead?

Heh. Guess you could say she really had her life on track.

Why? Is Russia truly so bad?

Bump. Cry some more.

mfw looking who Margaret Sanger was

Good riddance. Two birds stoned at once. Shame the faggot taking pictures didn't die too.

Holy fuck. First post I've legitimately laughed at in a long time.

what was the solution?

thanks, will swap the videos

What are you trying to say user??

It's a modern version of tar and feathering.

I think it's funny how the "quotes" have no ebonics in them.
Seriously, do they want me to believe her mother used the word "deceased"? Who the fuck are you kidding. That negress can't even form a proper sentence.

Hes actually a train conductor though.

The train was coming and she…

Dindu nuffin

Oh shit, then this must be him.

Coul be posting from any year. Trains have been menacing niggers for a long time.

What's up with american blacks and these stupid fucking names?

(Heil'd)

They think that with stupidly complex names it gives them some kind of class or dignity.

And the list goes on and on…

You are the best sort of person.

You magnificent bastard !

Good question. Don't trains leave passenger piss on the tracks? I know the newer train models don't, but I still would step between tracks.

All she is getting is a cheap funeral full of niggers. If that…

shit my friends and I used to be around train tracks all the time going back and forth a few times a day. Those fuckers dont sneak up on you and even as kids we knew to get far back on land, not the other track.

I think I understand /k/ a little better now.

breddy gud

some are. and they're fast. pretty sure the moment you see .them it's almost too late to move out of the way

Criminally underrated post.

Trains are way faster than cars, it can be hard to estimate just how fast they're approaching you. If you're used to running cross the road with cars at around 90km/h and the train is at 220km/h, that gives you a lot less time to get out of the way.

I used to wait for the bus at this place where the trains come around a corner at full speed and it always scared me how they'd be right there before I knew it. Someone from my school just escaped inches from getting run over after running past the road barrier to save time once at that very place.

Walk closer and look left from here, you won't see the train until it's too late:

https:[email protected]/* */,15.9305326,3a,75y,179.34h,86.33t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sdfEZHz8TtByhkzgaZKBDjA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

Hope the link works.

Maybe in your country, but definitely not in the USA.

You can feel, and hear, the tracks shaking miles before the train comes by.
Trains can only go full speed on straight parts and have to slow down quite significantly for even slight curvatures.
If there's lots of trees or buildungs you might not see the train, but you can definitely hear and feel it coming from a far. 200km/h is still only about 50m/s. And you can most definitely make a dash over a track in 1-1,5 seconds.

Margaret Sanger was a leading member of Planned Parenthood. Her views on race was that the stupid (ie the downies and malformed) and the racially inferior peoples (Blacks, southern and eastern Europeans) should be sterilized by force and all such children be aborted. Even the NAACP refused to meet with Sanger until the late 30's, stating that she was one of the most racist people in America. For you see, the Klan would pick the most uppity nigger and hang him as a example. Sanger would kill them systemically and deny them the right to even exist.

gets me everytime

People get hit by trains when there are two trains near them but they only see one of them. The noise from the first train masks the noise from the second.

Was that cat okay?

This. It literally has tracks on the ground to show exactly where its path will be.

So many people in my city manage to get hit by the light rail that they now have rent a cops stationed at the crossing downtown to corrale tourists off the tracks. Always fatass midwesterners or shit for brains liberal women in high heels.

I also had a southeast asian roommate in college who would get drunk and pass out on traintracks. Unfortunately he didn't manage to get hit.

We should remove all personal automotives and install trains everywhere. Would clean up the gene pool pretty well.

I'm not sure that situation has really crossed my mind. I don't cross many train tracks and I guess I take the safety barriers for granted.

Gee user, your anecdotal evidence really showed me the light, I guess race mixing is at an all time high now. Probably what, like at least 50% of the white population fucks niggers in 2017? Thanks for shattering my preconceived notions. You know what? This will be the last time I pay any attention to stupid statistics I'm purely an anecdotal evidence man from now on.

Did he trip on a rail and decide it's time to sleep or something? Of all the places to pass out a traintrack seems like a very narrow window

A B O R T E D
B
O
R
T
E
D

topjej

This is a great thread.

10/10,

If you look closely there is a fifth person off to the edge of the tracks. Maybe it was a suicide pact and somebody was filming it?

oh man I haven't had a kek as good as this this in a while, bless you anons.

Gee, if only there was a way to, say, not be in the path of trains.

WE NERVE NOW

Two trains a BNSF heading West bound and a Union pacific Running East bound, leave different cities heading toward each other at different speeds.

When and where do they meet?

Train A, traveling 55mph 60 miles northwest of Houston, around 12:45 p.m She was struck by Train A.

Train B Left the station When and Where?

Bonus Points, How fast was it going.

Did… did you get hit by a train, user? Go on, tell us where the mean train hit you. Did the train hit you… down there?

How old were you when the train hit you? How did it make you feel? Did the train threaten you after it hit you? It's going to be ok user, we're going to catch that train and make it pay for what it's done.

……Or maybe one of their friends wasn't standing on the track?

Alright I had my fun now, Resident hobo Checking in.

Therese not much to stop some one from getting to train tracks, very few train yards are fenced in, They've usually got 1-5 bulls working but they can't be every where all the time.

You can't hear one train over another all the time, maybe if certain conditions are met such as one train accelerating and one breaking, but even then.

The rocks on train tracks range in size small to medium chunks, very difficult to walk on, uneven, sharp, trying to walk tracks in any thing but a pair of flat bottom shoes or full on boots is fucking stupid.

She trained for a whole day for this.

Probably, their used to seeing niggers.

Yea nope, they run off green horns till you get gud or die, if you get gud life is alright, I won't name which companies or which lines but I've gotten rides in the 2nd to first unit, rode with some conductors and there aint shit they can really do about it. Death by train should be legal tbh, it rarely ever leaves survivors and if it does the number one thing they say is stay way from trains.

I still have all my limbs and digits, I am both lucky and good at what I did. The closest I ever came was getting dragged by a snagged backpack strap on a stopping train, I cut my self free after 10 or so feet while my dog kept running away from the train and pulling me out. Pretty fucking intense. I never made that mistake again.

Funny I don't see a Kayne West poster so you can't be right.

O LONG JOHNSON

So what ? She aborted, nigger style.

By god. The caliber of bantz in this thread are fucking unparalleled. I am literally, in a non meme way, experiencing painful contractions in the sides of my body from laughter.

She only ever learned about underground railroads.

It doesn't have to be that way.

polite sage for off topic

Excellent work anons.
10/10

great job user. Here is a little reward.

It's a juntion box like the one about one foot to it's left. The big square foundation and skinny metal poles holding it up make that obvious. FFS, its the same color as everything else metal in the frame.

wtf, I love pepperoni now

Dude, I thought I'd been had and she wasn't going full tits.

God bless you user

Fresh titsman convert reporting in.

Noice

For some reason, hearing "Hey Jude" playing on the conductor's radio cracked me up.

it's a possum buddy

but then
Fuck. This is why women can't have freedom.

they will not be able to determine the father……she had a train run on her.

I remember Le-A! God, I think that whore was from my state.

Holy shit.. That is scary, I cringe to think of otherwise good people that are oblivious enough for that to happen.

When I was in middle school, a drunk driver ran me over, right at the school bus stop, luckily I only broke my arm and spent a few nights in the hospital, ever since then I've been hyper vigilant of this sort of thing.

Looks like a whole family of 4 people got destroyed by that train.

Damn :/

I guess she left on the midnight train to Georgia :D

Well, bits of her did.

A train traveling at high speed can be frighteningly quiet until it's passing you.

Those are satisfying thuds.

Am I reading this wrong, did she have a kid when she was 12? Or is his first kid by some other niggress?

Pregnant nigress has a train run on her. Anyone here really surprised?

Poor thing.

All I can think about is that time Southpark made fun of planking in this train scene. youtube.com/watch?v=B1GoJk7BKd4

I think that's actually an ICP song. I think it's "Homies" or something.

I realize this may sound a tad lolberg, but I really fucking hate when this kike state installs officials in places to preserve the lives of non-rayciss shitlib antiwhite faggots. It would be better to assign security forces to just attack everyone indiscriminately to get rid of them faster tbh.

You know that "Pathological Altruism" we keep warning you niggers about?

Fuck off back to Reddit faggot.

why aren't you having children user?
what if you died tomorrow?

Nice

…go on

so was she a gud girl? always goin ta chuch? tryna get back in skoo? goin ta cahlidge nex yeer?
just spill the fucking beans, texmex.

Honestly don't know what else to say except niggers are dumb.
When she told me about this I actually laughed my ass off and she wouldn't speak to me a few days.

and she wouldn't speak to me for a few days*

Tell us more about your sisters salty cuck tears plz

Don't wanna talk about her that much but she's your typical liberal

Wew. Sounds like the type of girl who goes missing during spring break. Best of luck with that my dude.

Oh and

I'll give you some rare Pepes if you promise to tell her that the baby that the pile of hamburger that used to be her friend was carrying was going to grow up to be a thief and a rapist.

She's fucking crazy man. She almost went a month ago but finally realized that cali is expensive as hell.

Never change, Holla Forums

I live in Jew York.
Also I don't trust anyone.

you have my sympathy.

A month's rent over there could pay for a move to anywhere else in the fucking country, fyi.

The issue is getting a months rent, most burgers live paycheck to paycheck because they are retards who cant manage their finances.

I suppose. What do I know, I'm here itt to laugh at pancaked niggers, not give life advice.

So then, Yurop or stay here but move to another state?

pic sorta related

ryou best nyanko

Back in highschool I knew a retarded stoner who got hit by a train on a single track. Pretty sure he was listening to heavy metal on max volume while stoned out of his fucking mind. Somehow survived it but even as a 14 year old I still remember thinking "What kind of a fucking retard gets hit by a train." You can literally FEEL them coming. Luckily only people significantly below average intelligence are killed by trains this way so nothing of value is usually lost.

And just to add to my first here, this is the type of power you're dealing with. Fucking retards standing near a train… fuck them

Didn't sound cartoony at all, was expecting the webm to go full on Dr. Seuss.
6/10, you tried.

idk why I can handle most any sort of guro oftentimes even fap but something about things being done to the feet really trigger me.

actually a good idea I saw the japs starting to spread around is large topmounted electronic speaker-horns that can have a variety of different sounds play, there's a few running Nagano, can customise it or 'auto' it in which signals sent along the electricity in the tracks change what plays, so you can tell both which direction the train is coming from and even wtf it's carrying. (I presume to let non-oblivious motherfuckers know the stopping distance, or maybe they're just that autistic they wanna know what's on each car)

Also this reminds me that back inna day made a webm that's semi-topical obviously it won't be a negro lemme bop around for it.

This is turning out to be exactly the presidency I hoped for!

nah, jus broke and on the lower end of the curve thanks to mongol interbreeding. Horsepoeples gots to stick togethers yo! (basically they get bored, then depressed, then ask the internet for stupid shit to do to get famous or die tryin' as Snoop would say, like planking or tower selfies.)

lol slavs

I really wish 80s comedians were taken seriously on that.
Remove warning labels on all electronic devices. Bam!

I never realised how much it looks like a knight helmet from the front til now.
CHOOS VULT

yea I think Ludacris mighta started it because he's from the deep south somewhere.

reminds me of picrelated

I hope you're also on this train.
I made this practically immediately after I saw Jonah Hex, it was too perfect

I'm already feelin' it!

Amazing

Pretty sure that's just fat under the skin being exposed. Has the same colour for everyone.

thanks kek

She was just trying to get a good track-record for her new modelling career.

it's not just black people literally EVERY GIRL in texas wants to get their senior pictures taken standing on train tracks.
how to spot a basic bitch 101.

I can only imagine how comfy legit lynchings were back in past.

I was expecting a dick or a cory in the house, but I digress….However, Those panties are CLEARLY red, not pink.

Which is why the cuckservatives signal against her, but I no longer care.

God bless my state for culling the nigger population bit by bit.

Look, I know you're a salty kike, but you could at least theme your posts right.

They have to be trolling him, don't they? They can't actually be this stupid… can they? How can you even speak a language, any language, with understanding this low?

I don't know. Even for niggers this is dumb (and the nigger asking the question knows it).

Anti-Tanya is a synonym for anti-white. Reincarnation is a thing, dipshit.

Is that you imkampfy? Don't disagree with the shills too much, they know you're tanya-poster and rachposter, they'll spam the thread to death if you contradict them.

Nice try imkampfy. We all know it's you. Posting all the tanya images. Don't disagree with the shills too much though, they'll get really mad and call you rachposter then spam the thread.

FUCK YOU FAGGOTS :DDDD I'LL RUN MY BOARD HOW I SEE FIT xDDD

good riddance

Reincarnated as a girl. She might have memories of being a japanese salaryman, but said guy got train'd. Tanya was naturally born a girl.

Funny how nobody bitches about Tanya being considered white despite being reincarnated from Japanese, they only bitch about about her birth gender being different from that of her previous life.

That's kind of like complaining that they speak Japanese

Just kill yourself already faggot

Degenerates are not welcome here

(check-a-doodle-do)
WEW LAD. What the fuck was he thinking?

Other anons pointed this out, but in short: due to the Doppler effect, a fast train can be extremely quiet. This is especially the case if they are moving through the country and not blaring the horn. Your hearing might be impaired by something like a conversation or your attention might be otherwise elsewhere. That's really all it takes.

Your impression of trains as loud probably comes from the fact that you encounter them at crossings, when they are blowing the horn the triggering the gates. In the countryside you will look up and see them whip by before you realize they are coming.

Nothing at all.

in praise of bumplocking

Thats cool and all, but what about the tracks? A train moving will cause the ground or at least the tracks to vibrate.

wew

Let's just say that you're brain damaged and decide to cross train tracks at anywhere but a crossing.

You hear a train, get off the track it's coming from, into another track and just stare at it waiting for it to pass. Now as you are amazed by the machine in front of you, you're also just the right amount of stupid to realize there's yet another Thomas the Train Engine about to occupy the same tracks you're standing on because you've somehow decided to trust your underdeveloped peripheral vision + overwhelmed senses and never thought to look behind you in order to make sure you don't end up dying and shitting on a conductor's day.

Naturally anyone that isn't a fucking idiot uses the crossings and takes advantage of those warning systems that railroad engineers have designed through hundreds of centuries, in an attempt to beat natural selection and ensure that enough peasants don't die to trains to operate the local farm and coal mines.

It's actually not an issue as long as you do things the Right way and don't cave in to the herd mentality of say, retards driving behind you mashing that honk or follow the advice of someone that's mentally challenged enough to think that taking pictures on train tracks is a good idea. That said, if you're ever pestered by a White aspiring model to take photos on a train track, make sure explain why moving from a track into another as a train is coming is a bad idea that gets you a Darwin Award.

Fucking beautiful.

ask yourself why you're working at a place that's being frequented by white trash

HEADLINE: Nigger decides to obey Darwin's laws. (Only law the niggers ever obey, lol)

But how is this story worthy of Holla Forums?

…did this occur in new mexico…?

that poor train operator, hes gonna get called a racists.

I actually fucked one.

I call that smell, old sewer water because it is one heavy musk man. Old milk and musk is right man.

Her pussy had this disgusting white goo. I had another girl I know, a white one before I fucked, and she had a little which was weird. Like female cum? But man, this nigger's pussy was the most disgusting thing ever. I made her eat my ass, didn't reciprocate, fingered her, fucked and kicked her out. Needless to say, horrible experience.

sewer water doesnt try to steal from you

Is there a way to guess what the nipples are like on a girl before seeing them? I only want small pink ones, but if I'm trying to get a virgin and only consummate after marriage, then it's a catch-22.

nope. first gf had super pale areolae that would become pinker as she got aroused, with about average sized nipples. she had 32g natural breasts too, but it was all proportionate. normally it looked like she had almost no areola, but when aroused you could see they were pretty large.

ya never know until you look and see for yourself.

forgot to add that as a general rule, larger tits will have larger areolae/nipples, but not always. girls who have lost a lot of weight from their boobs, either because of pregnancy or just from not being fat will sometimes maintain larger areolae even though their tits are smaller.

Any pictures of the body?

I kinda knew that would be the answer before I asked the question. Fucking catch-22's.

You repeat yourself, op.

You deserve dubs.

To be fair her racial affinities are not as easily identifiable anymore in his image.

so you are one of those sheltered ones right?

kektopic

THIS, please, this.^

it is background whitenoise when away from the source.

O_O

CHRISTIANS SHOULD ROT IN HELL

PROOF?

Source?

kek, underated post user.

lmao

I'm not even into women and that's hot.

why is this blatant cuck post still up?

Based, but the two pictures are not of the same person. Do a tineye search on the gored image - it's from 2012.

also there are no tits and it's a different shirt

because the pic is either white trash or mods like it I'm guessing.

literally gay

Kek-ed and checked on those digits.

HAHAHAHA

reincarnation is a thing only in eastern teachings lad

no, urrite.
Not that uncommon anymore, really. Maybe an average of 3 a day now.

haha, das gr8, I just finished watching the new Jack too.

I got a gr8 one that I think he'd appreciate rite here!
PREP YO ANUSES FOR SOME UNCONVENTIONAL FEELS

sterner stuff than me jack, i'd've probably started puking by then. Had a slightly ugg one while still bluepill but she was a neat NEET cosplayer broad. She knew a lot of obscure funky dance animoo I'd never heard of then or since, ditto on the vidya side. Cosplayed most often as characters from something called Yanya Caballista and always got mad at other cosplay bitches that couldn't name the characters.

looking it up on google right now, it returns exactly 7490 results. So yea, spook was into some hyper-spook shit. I figure even if I tried super hard I'd never be able to refind even 10% of the strange underground nonsense she got her hands on somehow.
……I have a feeling she's probably broke and penniless now. Never did know how to hold the power level back, especially in bidwars.

trainy > tranny

I really need to redownload Krita and start replacing the thing in Assigned Male with that.

we polar bear now yo.

Jesus Fucking Christ user.

you nigger, it's not the race of the gored that you fap to. It's the act of fapping to gore that's degenerate.
implying this isn't b8, have fun with your (you)

I used to love Lightning Calculator acts and mathemagicians! I think I have a how-to book on that, somewhere. That trick isn't used by the well-practiced ones, though.

And don't look at me, that was never my focus.

that webm….

that man was a good man….. he truly loved another human being to that point.

KILL ONE GET ANOTHER ABSOLUTELY FREE, DON'T MISS THESE SAVINGS!

At forst i was like.. lel a white guy in a monkey suit, making all the blacks rage…

But then after seeing its a black guy trying to pretend to be white, that is pretending to be a black .. I was like.. Ahhh.

fucking beam me up.

Why'd you omit the original source?
All I wanted was too see a statement from the train engineer.

what kind of fucked up childhood did you have user holy shit..

what a shame

kek

seriously why didnt they stand in the middle?

you gotta be low IQ as fuck to die like that

LMAO

I guess melanin isn't really a superpower.